Life Of The Spare

I stumbled on this story purely by chance and in addition to reading the story, I have enjoyed reading the many kind feedback, comments and some comical speculation left by folks directly for you @Iosolent

Great job on the character development and back stories.  I can see why so many folks are 'hooked' on this great saga.  Very descriptive sex scenes that I can almost picture in my mind. 

I look forward to the birthday bash.  It is sure to be a grand event..... packed with more hot sex. Grin

Thanks for sharing this with us man.... real nice.

Cheers

• Like 4

I’m so happy that Max is weathering the adjustment so well.  It’s going to be a big change for him, but I think helping Max through the emergence into the world of royalty will also help Alex figure out where his contribution to his family and his country lie.   Look, I’m already planning their amazing life together and can’t wait until they have children.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, losolent said:

I have posted several stories. This is just one: 

I remember reading this story and thinking fuck this guy writes great love stories. So today I sat down and reread the story and WTF I missed reading the last chapter last time around . Duh!. So glad you made the comment/recommendation otherwise I would never have realised. Thank you.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, negchaserlooking said:

I remember reading this story and thinking fuck this guy writes great love stories. So today I sat down and reread the story and WTF I missed reading the last chapter last time around . Duh!. So glad you made the comment/recommendation otherwise I would never have realised. Thank you.

Did you read this one. Slightly more controversial 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, negchaserlooking said:

Yes I did and made comments too. Wasn't this a spin off from one of your other stories about Byron?

You might be referring to the gifted virgin and bajan love affair.

1 minute ago, losolent said:

Piano player.... hmmm there is a novel idea for a story.....

Wasn't Byron a piano player or maybe a dancer? You have so many fucking hot stories both poz and straight bareback. Do I get a credit if you write one about a piano player LOL