Life Of The Spare

Part 44 - State Banquet For The Prince

Asa checked over the portrait one last time, part of him was never entirely happy about a piece of work until it was received. Being his first portrait commission he was still anxious as to how it would be received. The footman arrived to collect the portrait and take it to the easel set up in the reception receiving room, this would be its new home until after the birthday celebrations were complete when it would be sent for framing and hanging in the palace.  No sooner had the footman departed when there was a knock at his door, Asa opened it and smiled.

Alex and Max appeared at his door "Come in" Asa said taking his shirt off.
"Are you all set then?" Alex asked closing the door behind him
"Yes. Need a quick shower and change" Asa replied stripping off in front of them.
"Don't mind me!" Alex said giggling at how Asa just didn't care and left his suitcase open
Asa smiled "Max has seen me naked" he remarked going in to the bathroom.
Max noticed the sketch pad in his suitcase "You been drawing Asa?" he asked picking it up.
Asa panicked and came back out of the bathroom "Max don't be nosey" Alex said realising what he was holding.
"Oh my god!" Max gasped quietly flipping the pages through the erotic drawing.
"Max please put it down" Asa said hurrying over to him.
Max studied the drawing of Nick naked with Asa's legs over his "I love it" Max exclaimed.
"You do?" Asa asked looking between him and Alex.
"Yeah. Hell you wasted no time getting Nick in bed" Max remarked a little too loudly.

Asa shrugged and went back in to the bathroom closing the door full of embarrassment. Max sat on the bed studying each of the drawings carefully and Alex sat down next to him. Asa had certainly captured the essence of Nick and his body in immaculate naked splendour. It was the first sketch they kept going back to where Nick was laying on the bed against the pillows with part of the sheet covering his privates.

"I have never seen such a drawing look so erotic" Alex said still gobsmacked each time.
Asa came out of the bathroom drying himself "Dirty little tramp!" Max said then burst out laughing.
Asa went bright red "Whatever!" he replied knowing there was no point defending himself.
Max put the pad down "You should sketch more like that Asa it is quite brilliant" he said.
"You think so?" Asa asked putting his clothes on, "Do you think Liam would pose?" he asked.
Alex laughed "Probably freak out but I could command him to" he suggested winking at Asa.
"Come on we better get going" Max said interrupting their laughter.

They took Asa to the room and left him there for a few minutes to make sure the painting was in the correct light for the reveal. He had never felt so nervous as he did right now, his first ever portrait commission was a far cry from the ease of painting landscapes and abstract art. 

The door opened and Nick called out "Okay to come in?".
Asa turned and smiled "Of course" he said facing the painting one last time.
"Stop worrying" Nick said closing the door and Asa covered the painting ready for the reveal.
"Easy for you to say. Your reputation is not at stake" Asa replied checking his phone for the time.
Nick chuckled and kissed him quickly "Your reputation is safe with me" he said making erotic gestures.
"Stop it. You can't expect it now!" Asa said smiling feeling his cock growing beneath his clothing.
Nick let go of him "Are you still serious and want to date me?" Asa asked looking at him.
"God yes" Nick replied quickly, "You can always fuck Tom if you really need to top" he suggested.
Asa turned his head "What is that suppose to mean?" he asked.
Nick smiled "I want you be sexually fulfilled as well" he replied, "I told you I am strictly top and all man".
Asa nodded "Strange thing to say" he mused, "I am not sure that an open relationship is what I want".
"Whatever Asa wants. We can discuss tonight in bed" Nick said making sure Asa knew he was sleeping with him.
"Is that so!" Asa replied moving closer, "You want me in bed again?" he asked kissing him softly.

Neither of them heard the door open as Alex and Max walked in first followed by the dowager queen who wanted to cast her expert eye over the piece before revealing to the rest of the family. It was Max who spotted them first kissing like two lovers and he sighed knowing that Asa was not generally a kissing person like that and that there must be something quite special going on.

"Busted!" Alex said laughing, "Good on you Nick!" he cheered getting told off by the dowager queen.
"Asa..." Max said grinning, "Apart from the erotic art is this a thing then?" he asked.
"It is quite obvious Max" the dowager queen said before anyone else could speak.
Nick turned to Asa "You showed them the drawings?" he asked looking slightly horrified.
"No, Alex saw it by accident and Max... Well he is just nosey" Asa replied.
"Your majesty, royal highness" Nick said bowing and going bright red. Asa copied him like for like.
She looked at them both for a moment "Tell Prince Alden if this is as serious as it looks" she said.
"Of course your majesty" Nick replied watching Alex grinning away and making rude gestures.
The dowager queen nodded "Asa over to you" she said walking towards the covered painting.

Asa slowly lifted the cover off and the dowager queen inspected it first then called Max forward. She looked at Max who nodded and in return she nodded congratulating Asa, strangely Alex didn't get a say but told Asa he loved it anyway. He loved it as it didn't have the strange authoritarian attitude that many of the other portraits in the palace had. 

"Asa I want to see these sketches you did as well" the dowager queen informed him.
"Granny" Alex said stopping her, "They are erotic ones" he said almost afraid to say it.
The dowager queen looked at Alex "Do you think I am a prude?" she asked looking seriously then laughing.
"Err... I mean one of them is really erotic" Alex said surprised by his grand mothers response.
She rolled her eyes "Asa I would like to see them" she repeated and Asa nodded.
"Asa. Will you paint a portrait of Max and myself?" Alex asked looking at him.
"Yes of course!" Asa replied unable to say no and jumping at the chance.
"Charge it to me Asa" the dowager queen said, "Tell me Asa, do you have any official sponsor?".
"No your majesty, just freelance work for gallery viewings that Max would do for me" Asa replied.
She nodded "When you return to London Max and I will visit to view all your work" she said.
"You want to see all of my work?" Asa replied looking confused.
"Yes. I want to see what we are getting involved with" she said.

The dowager queen went on to explain that she was chairwoman and patron of the Monrovian Royal Institute of Culture and Arts and that Max was going to be taking up the role as Director and Curator of Royal and Public Art. Explaining that Max was also to take joint helm with the dowager queen a the Royal Academy of Art and Culture that nurtured and sponsored new and upcoming talent across the world. Apart from the news taking Max by surprise, Asa stood there completely astonished and behind the dowager queen he could see the smile and glint in Nick's eyes. The doors opened again as everyone else arrived to see the painting and congratulating Asa on how he had captured the prince in all his elegance. Alden stood there a moment watching Nick then Asa, little furtive glances were happening between them. He wandered around the room pretending he was just ambling until he stood besides Nick.

Nick glanced at him "What now?" he asked seeing the silly look on Alden's face.
"I know!" Alden said quietly nodding towards Asa who happened to be looking and glanced away quickly.
"Don't get your hopes up!" Nick said in a hushed tone, "It is early but I like him".
Alden chuckled "I like him and I think you more than like him" he said patting him on the arse.
Nick looked at him "You after a bit of my arse?" he asked smirking at Alden.
"You wish!" Alden replied grinning.
"You don't mind your highness?" Nick asked wanting his seal of approval.
Alden smiled "As long as you are happy and he doesn't distract you from me!" he replied.
"You will always be number 1 until you get relegated to number 2" Nick said grinning.
"Oh Nick!" Alden said looking all confident, "I will never be replaced as number 1" he replied.
"Jesus get a room you two and sort out whatever this is!" Max said standing behind them giggling away.
Alden turned facing Max "I am in a good mood, you get a free pass this time" he said with a stupid grin.
"Like I am scared of you!" Max replied trying to act all tough causing Nick to laugh.
Alden scoffed "I know your weak point Max and I can take you down anytime" he remarked.
"Prince Alden, Max!" the queen called to them, "Do not start on each other again!" she demanded.
Laughter erupted as Alden and Max stared at each other "You are lucky this time" Alden said.
It didn't help when Sam went over and started ribbing Alden "Naughty boy!" he said.
Alden glanced at him "You poke the bear you suffer the consequences!" he said.
Franco stood by Sam "You have to go through me first your highness" he said with his hands on his hips.

Max now started poking him in his ribs teasing him before he got told off again by his mother and the queen. No one could stop laughing until the king and queen called time, they then asked Max and Alex to meet them before afternoon tea for a quick talk. They duly followed the king and queen to the king's office where they all sat down.

"I will get straight to the point" the king said, "How are we doing the next couple of days?".
Alex looked at Max "Your decision Max" he said holding his hand.
Max looked between the king and queen "I want to be by his side. Officially" he replied.
The king and queen both smiled and nodded "Excellent" the king said, "Be here at 6.30pm sharp".
"Thankfully Max, tonight you don't have stand and be paraded for all the guests" the queen added.

Max knew the banquet drinks reception was to start at 7pm then dinner at 8pm where Alex was to give his address before food was served then the king would make his speech at the end of dinner. For now they retired to the formal family room where afternoon tea was being taken in private. The queen was then taking Stephanie for a tour of the palace whilst the king, Gareth and Lawrence were going horse riding around the grounds. In fact the king had orchestrated this carefully and was very interested in hearing about Gareth's work, his plans for the future and about his friendship with Max. Marty accompanied them since Lawrence had never ridden a horse and just like with his son, Marty happily helped teach him to ride. The ride planned to visit some of the garden areas where the king discreetly interviewed Gareth asking all manner of questions testing his knowledge. They reached the Sovereign Row houses where the king explained that only half the houses were occupied. From here the view to the palace and the grounds was amazing, to king pointing out to the farthest right towards the woodland glade and gardens that lead along to the palace kitchen garden.

Gareth sat amazed "Wow! A landscape gardeners dream with so much variety in one place" he said.
The king nodded "Yes and a lot of upkeep needed" he said pausing for effect watching Gareth.
"How many grounds men do you have?" Gareth asked casually.
"Four and a Head of Royal Palace Horticulture and Grounds who I am sad to say is retiring" the king replied.
Gareth nodded taking in the grounds he could see "I need someone to take it on" the king added.
"I can see why with so much going on here" Gareth replied, silence fell and he looked at the king.
The king smiled "How about it?" he asked looking at Gareth, "Would you be interested?".

It was fair to say that Gareth was stumped for words, the only other time he could remember feeling like that was when Alex turned him down in Mauritius. His big plan to start his own business up was fading away quickly, he could see what he was being offered was incredible. His thoughts disrupted by Marty and Lawrence catching them up laughing as Marty was playing part tour guide for him.

"What is wrong with Gareth?" Lawrence asked seeing the shell shocked look on his face.
The king chuckled "I am waiting for Gareth to answer me about taking this on" he said waving his hand.
Gareth looked at the king "Seriously?" he asked, "Like I would have to move here and all that?".
"Yes" the king replied, "It is not just a job Gareth, it is more of a lifestyle with opportunities".
"No kidding!" Gareth remarked, in his head he had already made his decision.
"You will be given one of the houses here in Sovereign Row" the king added, "And a good salary".
Gareth nodded "I would be stupid to turn such an opportunity down" he said, "Yes, count me in".
The king smiled "Excellent, Max mentioned you over Christmas working in royal parks. So I had to ask you".
"Seriously I am really honoured you have offered me this job" Gareth replied still astonished.
Marty rode up beside him "Welcome to the royal household Gareth" he said kindly.
"We should head back and get ready for tonight" the king suggested as darkness was now taking over.
They all nodded and set off back towards the mews "We can talk tomorrow afternoon Gareth" the king said.

He was still shocked but excited, it meant he would still be close to Max and judging by what was happening with Asa he would also be spending more time here. Never in a million years did he think that his rowdy weekend here with Max and Louis several years ago would lead him to moving here permanently. It certainly was a case of right time, right place for Gareth and the opportunity now afforded him was too good to pass by. On the ride back to the mews the king explained how hard it was to find people they could trust to work within the palace confines, and that close friends to anyone who was already inside were preferable. It all started to make sense to Gareth and by the time they arrived back at the stables and headed back to the palace it was dark and the palace was brightly illuminated. Going their separate ways they finally made it back to the Regency suite and hurried to get ready for the state banquet. Gareth finished showering and walked in to the bedroom with a bath towel covering his lower half when there was a knock at the door.

Tom walked in "Good evening sir, do you require a hand dressing?" he asked staring at Gareth's body.
Gareth also stood there gawping at the sexy young guy "Is this part of the service?" he replied eventually.
"Only whilst you are a guest of his royal highness" Tom replied, "I can go if you wish".
He couldn't figure out if Tom was giving a gay signal off "Should I put myself in your hands?" he asked.
Tom smiled "If you dare" he chuckled, "You are in very good hands sir" he replied closing the door.

His eyes ventured down to the towel. He had one up on Gareth already knowing he was gay from hearing Max talk about him the previous day. Where Nick was older, Gareth were certainly more in Tom's range and his body looked sublime. There was a surreal attraction to him that Tom was realising in his head and groin, the body was akin to what Tom was aiming for himself. It was definitely a rugged build and he had the air of someone who worked outside like Tom use to on his parents farm. Tom stepped closer to Gareth and unfastened the towel, turning Gareth around he dried his back slowly. Gentle strokes up and down his muscular back, inching lower and rubbing the towel over his arse. Softly he turned Gareth around to face him and began drying his chest and arms. All the time Gareth stood there speechless unable to take his eyes off the valet, he smelt wonderful and could see the young tender muscles under his shirt sleeve as they worked the towel over his body. Gareth was getting aroused and he didn't give a dam, so what if he got an erection he thought as Tom glanced making subtle eye contact with him. Tom stared at him rubbing lower and lower until both his hands covered with the towel surrounded his balls and semi erect cock. Gareth gasped desperately wanting to kiss him but he held back unsure. Tom worked around his inner thigh then back to his balls and cock causing him to gasp silently again. Only now when Tom looked at him again holding his cock did Gareth see through him.

"I think that area is dry" Gareth said testing Tom, "My lower legs need drying" he said nodding down.

Tom lowered himself on to his knees drying his legs and deliberately brushing his cock with his head as he dried the legs slowly. Gareth waited, then waited some more but he made no move on his cock and finally rose back to his feet folding the towel and taking it back in to the bathroom.

"Your clothes you will be wearing tonight sir?" Tom asked returning from the bathroom.
Gareth went in to the walk in wardrobe "This suit" he said pulling it off rail.

Silently he stood whilst Tom helped him dress, his body tingling each time Tom touched the bare skin until he was fully dressed and ready. Gareth would usually only think of getting them under him, yet the way Tom was flirting almost by stealth had him imagining doing really erotic things with the valet.

"Thank you Tom" Gareth said turning to look at himself in the mirror and noticing his cock was still up.
"Pleasure sir" Tom replied returning the hanger to the rail, "Is there anything else?" he asked.
Gareth watched his reflection in the mirror "I don't know, is there?" he asked lost for words again today.
"Then I will attend to Max's father" Tom said turning to leave, Gareth turned watching him reach the door.
Tom looked back at him "If you need anything you only have to ask" he said emphasising the one important word.
Gareth smiled "Anything?" he asked finding his voice and nerve.
Tom grinned mischievously "Like I said, you only have to ask" he said opening the door, "Ask and you shall have".

With that Tom left the bedroom closing the door and Gareth noticed his cock was now even harder. Outrageous he thought laughing to himself, if ever there was a come on he had just witnessed it. Usually he was the one making the move, but Tom was very subtle with it, like he was playing Gareth and testing how far he could push him. Tom leaned back against the wall breathing hard and unsure what had come over him to behave like that, it felt like his heart was beating so quickly yet at the same time missing beats. He breathed deep and slow then carried on and went to see if Sam needed any help.

By the time Gareth came out of the bedroom into the lounge both Artem and Tom were standing there dressed in their attire. Max came out first followed by Alex, for the first time in real life they all saw Alex completely transformed in to his official dress as Prince Alexander, Sam pushed his way in wanting a selfie with Alex. It was Artem who had to remind Sam that he must not publish the photo under any circumstances when the prince is in royal dress. Liam and Franco now appeared also dressed in their royal household tunics and sashes, it never occurred to Max to question then why Franco was wearing a royal tunic since he was not royal. Sam though took great pleasure teasing and ribbing Franco, their obvious friendship that had built up was open and laid bare for everyone to see. Everyone except Alex and Max went to the ballroom where all guests were being briefed on the evening that would start at 7pm with the arrival of the Monrovian Royal family. The hundred guests were made of half royalty from across the world that were closest to the family, government heads and Alex's own guest list. He had insisted on Artem, Tom, Liam, Nick, Franco, Marty, Francis and Jackson from the household be invited. Alex and Max entered the formal lounge where the king and queen stood waiting for them. It was the first time for Max to see the king and queen dressed befitting their status, the queen wore a beautiful diamond and sapphire tiara that sparkled in the light.

"Come in" the king said after protocol was followed, "Max are you sure you are ready for this?" he asked.
Max nervously nodded "Yes. We discussed and it might be better to get this over with quickly" he replied.
The queen laughed admiring him as the king summoned a footman "No going back?" he asked.
"No" Max replied nervously, "Do I just walk by his side now?" he asked.
"Not quite Max" the king replied smiling, "I am putting trust in your and making this official" he said.

Max now had a confused look on his face, he thought the whole dating thing with Alex was already official. The footman walked in carrying a medium size box and bowing his head to all of them then he unlocked it and lifting the lid he held the box for the king. Inside the box laid the solid gold royal crest brooch on a purple sash and a purple ribbon with another gold brooch. The king pulled out the sash and Alex grabbed Max's hand squeezing it, he knew the significance of what the king was doing. Publicly dating a royal was normal, but to be given Prince Alexanders colours and royal crest was a step that not even Alex had imagined would come so quickly. It was a clear statement from the king and queen that they were accepting Max to be with Alex and that was already considered part of the family. 

"The royal colours of Prince Alexander. To be worn by you at royal occasions" the king said.
Max nodded "Are you absolutely sure the time is right?" the king asked making sure one last time.
Max glanced at Alex and smiled "Yes" he replied softly.
The king nodded "A press release will be issued, but nothing over the top for now" he said.

Max nodded again and Alex let go of his hand, the king placed the sash over Max's shoulder and adjusted it so the brooch stood just above his breast pocket. The queen nodded in quiet satisfaction. The king and queen took one step back and nodded their heads in a slight bow in acknowledgement. 

The queen moved in a kissed Max on both cheeks "I am so happy for you both" she said.
"Now we must get ready, Max you are to accompany Prince Alexander for the banquet" the king said.
Alex kissed him briefly on the cheek "Thank you" he said to his parents.
Max looked down at the sash and fingered the brooch "I am so honoured you have accepted me" he said.

They left to the receiving room in the main palace to join the rest of the royal family where Alden was the first to come over and kiss Max on both cheeks then briefly hugging him, the dowager queen followed on and finally Princess Marie and the Duke. In the ballroom his family had been briefed by Artem that Max was being formally presented with royal colours and wold be taking his position next to the prince officially for the first time. At precisely 7.00pm the trumpets began playing the royal fanfare in the ballroom as the doors to the receiving room were opened, the guests all lined up in two rows ready for the royal walk by. Max steadied his breathing and took up his position by Alex in front of Princess Marie and the duke, and behind Alden and the dowager queen. Already his status as part of the royal family was being displayed. The head footman waited for the fanfare to die down 'His Majesty The King of Monrovia, Her Majesty The Queen of Monrovia, His Royal Highness Crown Prince Alden of Monrovia, Her Majesty The Dowager Queen of Monrovia, His Royal Highness Prince Alexander of Monrovia, the Honourable Maximillian Westwood-Lymm, Her Highness Princess Marie Duchess of Victoria and the Duke of Victoria'. Several oohs and gasps from the many guests could be heard as the fanfare struck up again and they walked in to the ballroom and stood waiting. The Monrovian anthem played signifying the presents of royalty. Once finished the royal family made their way inside to be greeted by the bowing and curtsying of all the guests. The focus immediately swooped down on Alex and Max. Gareth and Max's family looked on in awe to see Max wearing the purple sash that matched Alex's. As soon as the walk by was done the governor premier and his husband were presented to Alex and Max, it was fair to say that the governor was gushing with pride at Max. The king and queen of Spain came over intrigued to find out what the situation was and extending an invitation to them both for a state visit. Gareth stayed close to Max's parents since they were really the only people he knew and felt slightly intimidated at all the royalty thing seeing them in their amazing royal dress and tiaras.

"Looks dashing doesn't he" Nick said patting Gareth on the shoulder.
Gareth glanced at him "Yes, fitting in alright by the looks of it" he replied.
"I hear you are taking up the head of grounds position" Nick added smiling.
Gareth chuckled "Word gets round quick" he said looking at Tom who walked by and smiled at them.
"What is his story?" Gareth asked watching Tom walking over to Artem.
Nick laughed "You fancy giving him a go?" he asked, "I should warn you he is a sexy nutter" he said.
Gareth smirked "Do I take it you have been there?" he asked, Nick nodded.
"I tell you for a young lad he kept me on my toes, so unpredictable, but dam good" Nick said remembering fondly.
Gareth chuckled noticing Nick was looking at Asa "You fond of him?" he asked.
Nick looked a little shocked being sussed out quickly then smiled "Completely" he replied.
Gareth smiled as Asa wandered over to them "I know you are talking about me" Asa said happily.
Gareth hugged him "I hear you are going to move here?" Asa said looking at Gareth.
"Christ does everyone know already" Gareth replied laughing.
"Who is moving here?" Josh asked hearing the conversation and Marty chuckled.
"Gareth" Marty said, "Oh you haven't met him yet have you? Gareth this is my bit of stuff Josh".
"Bit of stuff?" Josh exclaimed looking at him then turning to Gareth, "Nice to meet you" he said.

Suddenly Gareth found himself engulfed in the prince's close circle of friends, no more alone, they instantly took quite a fascination and attraction to Gareth having watched him since he arrived with Max's parents. It was Tom that appeared to keep a distance trying to hide his attraction to him, Gareth himself was smitten about the young lad but was keeping quiet about it. Alex made his was over to his group of friends noticing Alden already over with Lord and Lady Trasilion and their daughter who he was secretly dating now. No matter where Alden went he dragged Sam and Franco with him. Alex smiled having never seen his brother look this happy for several years, no doubt it was due to Sam and his cheeky way showing no care for Alden's position. Alden being treated as a friend not a prince was certainly chilling him out. The state banquet doors opened and the royal family lead the way followed by all the guests. In another break with banquet tradition the room was setup with large round tables rather than one long one. Ten tables in total each seating ten guests to keep it more intimate. A glass of champagne was poured for everyone as they took their seats and the senior footman called out 'Your majesties, royal highnesses and honourable guests, His Royal Highness Prince Alexander Of Monrovia will give the opening address', the room applauded gently as Alex stood.

Alex stood up and looked down a Max smiling then began "Your majesties, royal highnesses, governor premier and distinguished guests. Tomorrow will mark my official coming of age in royal terms and I become an old man reaching 21" laughter erupted around the room. "I am sure you can probably guess that the past year has been a journey navigating life and my personal battle around my sexuality. The support and encouragement by my family, confident circle of friends and household allowed me to embrace and look forward to what life will hold. Whoever thought that coming out of my closet, well dressing room I suppose, would be received and embraced not only by the amazing citizens of our country but also of the many gay communities around the world who had shared their love and support" applause now radiated around the room and Alex waited glancing down at Max and smiling at him. "To my family that I owe so much to, the governor premier and his husband who supported and guided me through out. My protection officer who was there through thick and thin encouraging me to live my life I can only express my sincerest thanks and love to you all." another applause filled the room. "When I sat on the beach reflecting on my life a young man sat down beside me and started talking, he had no idea who I was, little did I know how much of an impact and mark he would have and leave on me. Straight away I saw his charismatic personality, his straight forward thinking and honesty towards me make me love him even more each day as we explore life together. I can not express adequately in words the profound impact and strength of love I have for him, the impact he has had on my family who have welcomed him openly. I am so proud of how he accepted who I am, embracing and stepping in to this weirdly dysfunctional life we as royals lead. Tonight I am proud that he takes his position here with me wearing my royal colours granted to him by the king and queen." Alex raised his glass "Your majesties" he said bowing to his parents, "Max" he added raising his glass again. Every one stood and raised their glasses then applauded loudly as they took their seats and the banquet began.

The banquet now followed usual protocols for a royal event. Max stared out a few time across all the tables secretly bewildered by it all, fingering his gold brooch occasionally but he was actually finding his feet, no longer did he feel nauseas or embarrassed or thinking like he didn't belong. There was no question in his eyes that being granted royal colours today had made him feel like he was really part of Alex's life now. At precisely 9pm the palace released a short to the point statement ending the speculation. Desert and coffee were now being served after the five courses over two hours. The champagne glasses were topped up ready for the kings address 'Your majesties, royal highness and distinguished guests, His Majesty The King of Monrovia' the senior footman announced to the room in his bellowing voice.

The king stood and nodded his head towards the other senior royals "I promise to keep this short and not ramble on as you know I often go off script an bore the hell out of you all" he started saying to several nods and giggles from guests. "Tomorrow is a special day for Prince Alexander and to have Maximilian or Max as he likes to be known, sorry couldn't resist that!" he said smiling at Max and room laughed, "To have Max by his side will be a monumental occasion for them both. I speak for my entire family when I say how happy we are that you will be at his side Max for this special day. We are so proud of our son and the prince he has and will become in the future. Please stand and raise your glasses in a toast to Prince Alexander and Max". The words resonated around the room and and loud applause followed. A kind or casualness now ensued in the room as guests began milling around chatting.

Liam checked his phone and already Prince Alexander was breaking news, he scrolled down to the read what was released 'His Royal Highness Prince Alexander of Monrovia will make his formal appearance to government pledging his position and service to Monrovia followed by an appearance on the balcony at midday and walk around the plaza. The palace has officially announced that Prince Alexander will be attending with his partner' Liam smiled and read what publisher also had to say. 'Speculation surrounding the prince has been high. Many suggesting that it is the fashion designer who was spotted several time out with the prince. Our field reporter thinks otherwise and could possibly by the mysterious man who accompanied the queen on a recent visit to the fashion designers boutique. Who ever it is his choice of partner has clearly been approved by crown and government with this vague accouchement from the palace'. He looked down at the photo and sure enough Max was with the queen outside the boutique. Indeed there were numerous articles all of which showed Josh as expected boyfriend of the prince.

In Los Angeles Felipe was sat in the viewing room watching the final version when his phone flashed up with the news feed, instantly his eyes were drawn to the words Prince Alexander. He opened it and read the press release over and over, the anger boiling up inside him. He couldn't believe the prince had a boyfriend and never mentioned this once during the nights of steamy sex they had. It was all carefully done, the initial seduction that night in Madrid where the prince just fell in his bed ready and willing. His calculated move to stay in the same hotel in London and bag him again had worked. He was playing a dangerous game to get the prince to fall in love with him and now this was in jeopardy, all the time and effort he had put in to get a royal boyfriend and send his career skywards was fast dissipating in to thin air. He had to make sure that the prince brought this man over to Los Angeles and do what ever was needed. After all, he was sure the prince would not like the sordid details of the nights they had spent together to be public knowledge. He finished watching the final production cut yet his thoughts were elsewhere right now, quickly he sent a text to Alex telling him how much he was looking forward to seeing him and offering his congratulations. Then he sent an email to Artem asking if the prince was bringing his boyfriend to the premier.

Max made a beeline for Gareth who was absorbed by Nick and Asa "Well is it true?" Max asked.
"Oh man! You heard as well!" Gareth remarked, "Yes I accepted the post" he said.
Max smiled and hugged him "Thank god I will have you here" he said sounding relieved.
"Congratulations G" Asa said hugging him, "I will be visiting as well!" he added.
"We are going to work with Asa" Max said putting his arm around Asa's shoulder.
Gareth smiled "Look at you, all proper royal now!" he quipped causing Max to laugh shaking his head.
"Way off being royal Gareth!" Max replied as the others turned to bow addressing Alex who appeared.
"Well one news outlet has got it right" Liam said joining them. Everyone looked at him strangely.
"Oh yes!" Max suddenly said looking anxious, "A press release was issued but not naming me yet" he added.
"Right guests are leaving" Alex said looking around, "Shall we all go back to ours?" he asked.
Everyone nodded "You will all have to behave though my parents will be there" Max added.

Alden said good bye to Steph and her parents, until tomorrow evening when they were attending the masquerade birthday ball. Franco and Sam were chatting and laughing away as Alden re-joined them. They walked over towards Alex and the group where they all bowed addressing him and noticing that he still had Sam glued to his side like he couldn't go anywhere now without him. 

Max chuckled seeing how funny it looked "Hope you are not teaching my brother bad habits!" he said.
Alden put his arm around Sam "Leave my buddy alone Maxine!" Sam said smirking at him.
Max rolled his eyes and Gareth laughed loudly "You can be quiet Geraldine!" Sam added giggling away.
Alden burst out laughing "I like your brother" he said to Max and smiling at Sam.
"I like my new friend, he is a prince no less" Sam added, "Oops! I mean crown prince" he laughed.
"What are you all doing then?" Alden asked looking around the group.
"Back to the Regency suite I think" Alex said.
Alden nodded looking over his shoulder "There are some bottles of champagne there" he said.
Alex grinned "We haven't done that for a couple of years Alden" he said giggling.
They all looked confusingly at Alex and Alden "We use to steal the champagne" Alden informed them all.

The group now all walked suspiciously over to where the footman was about to put the champagne back in the box, Alex and Alden were unable to stop giggling as they tried to steal the bottles. The queen noticed and floated across the floor in their direction.

"Dam busted!" Alden said as they all bowed grinning and pretending they were doing nothing wrong.
"Idiots!" the queen called out, "Seriously you lot are no good and pinching things!".
Sam moved over to the table picking up a bottle "Show us how it is done then" he said.
The queen roared with laughter "John take the box to the regency suite and put it on ice" she said.
The footman bowed his head and filled the box "Change out of your royal attire before you start" she said.
"The king and I will join you in half an hour" the queen said, "If that is alright with you?".
They all nodded "Is there a party going on?" the dowager queen asked now appearing.
"Yes your majesty" The queen replied as everyone bowed to the dowager.
"Jolly good, count me in then" she said gate crashing without a care in the world.
Max smiled and walked up to the dowager queen "Is that it?" he asked looking at her tiara.
The dowager queen chuckled "Yes Max, this is the Victoria tiara" she replied.
"You can keep your eyes off that!" the queen said to Max, "I will get it one day you mark my words!".

It certainly was a magnificent piece of jewellery, a white gold setting that had diamonds and rubies galore adorning it, one large ruby sat squarely in the middle surrounded by a cluster of diamonds then rows of smaller rubies and diamonds set in bands that tapered away from the centre to the sides. The dowager queen explained that the reigning queen wore diamonds and sapphires in her formal tiaras, the dowager queen wore diamonds and rubies.

Max looked at the queen's tiara "I think I prefer the sapphires and diamonds" he said winking.
The queen laughed and looked at him "Interesting" she said cryptically and wandered off.

It had gone midnight before Alex and Max finally managed to retire for the night, both exhausted after a rowdy party in the lounge of their quarters. Josh was staying with Marty in the mews having brought the dress for the queen that now hung in her dressing room. Josh would be on hand for her to make sure it looked spectacular for the ball. The funniest part of the whole evening was watching Gareth watching Tom, he knew it and played being aloof to Gareth's looks. It was also where Sam and Tom suddenly buddied up as well. Max and his parents came to realise that in the short space of being here Sam had made more friends than he had at home and he was a completely different person brushing off his unstable teenage mannerisms and acted with so much confidence.

Max crashed on to the bed in yawning "So what happens now?" he asked putting his arm around Alex.
Alex shuffled over and kissed him "Sleep" he replied smiling, "Busy day tomorrow and I love you".
Max smiled kissing him gently "I know you do, and I love you. I mean is it going to be mad now?".
"Probably, apparently I am big news!" Alex exclaimed smugly then giggled.
"You are such a royal knob at times" Max replied giggling and tickling Alex.
"Stop it!" Alex pleaded laughing, "You will be big news tomorrow do not worry!".

The warmth and softness of their bodies laying together gave them both a sense of comfort and desire for each other. Too exhausted to even think of physically doing sex they appeared to be on the same page and giggled pulling the sheet over their heads and kissing until Alex fell asleep mid kiss. 

In one of the other bedrooms Gareth laid there unable to sleep, his head going over and over the opportunity that stood in front of him. If it wasn't for the fact that Max would be here, he would have turned the job down and stayed in London. At least he had a few months since Jurgen would retire in April when he would then have to take over properly. And then there was this Tom guy who was playing him good and proper, teasing and flirting in a very butch manner that had Gareth giggle to himself. It was one person Gareth was going to get one way or another, he also remembered what Nick had said about not be fooled by his age and that he was very capable in bed. He turned over and cleared his head eventually falling asleep.

In another of the bedrooms Stephanie came out of the bathroom after her shower, Lawrence was sat on the reading about Prince Alexander and the press release earlier looking at all the speculation going on around who had snagged the prince. 

Stephanie slipped under the sheets "Oh that's better!" she said, "Dam this bed is comfortable".
Lawrence laughed and looked at her "Are you worried about Max?" he asked.
"No" she replied, "I think he is going to be incredibly happy with Alex".
"Yes, I am glad he made the right decision" Lawrence added switching his phone off.
"It is Sam that has surprised me the most" Stephanie said looking at him.
Lawrence nodded "Certainly came out of his shell today, Prince Alden really likes him" he said.
"Thick as thieves all ready those two" she said laughing softly, "It is Max he is going to miss".
"I know. Alex confided that he had a breakdown at new year about Max moving abroad" Lawrence said.
"And you didn't think to tell me?" she asked looking shocked.
Lawrence looked at her "I didn't want you worried about it, and it was confidential. Royal stuff".
"Don't you throw that at me Lawrence Westwood-Lymm" she said smiling then kissing him.
"Let me ask you" Lawrence said sitting up, "Would you ever consider moving here?" he asked.
Stephanie thought for a moment "We could just buy a flat as a holiday home" she replied.
Lawrence laughed "You in a flat!" he said astounded, "Wow you really know how to surprise me!".
"Okay maybe I was being a little stupid there" she said laughing.
"Dam this bed is good!" she said again shuffling down.
"Good night darling" Lawrence said giving her a kiss and turning the light off.

Beyond the walls and gates of the palace the media frenzy was gaining momentum in anticipation. The picture of the young man with the queen was being researched to uncover who he is. The palace PR team had already prepared the next announcement that was to be released at 11am, one hour before the prince and Max would appear on the balcony.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I can’t wait for Felipe’s machinations to backfire and ruin him.  And what a surprise…I thought he was a decent sort even though he was a bit pushy towards Alex.  It would be great if Max’s family joined him in Monrovia, but even if they do he and Alex will be very busy still.   And I can’t wait to see what’s in store for Sam.  I am forever amazed how this story twists and turns.

• Like 3

Our ducks are almost all in a row.... But is Felipe going to be a fly in the ointment? He knows that he's not going to get his claws into Alex to further his career. Let's hope that Max will see through him and will politely tell him where to go. I imagine the Palace will make him an offer he can't refuse and the Royal legal team will slap a gagging order on him before he has the opportunity to run to the press. Perhaps they can pair him off with that dreadful prince that tried to assault Alex. Sounds like they both deserve each other...

I've still to work out in my head the friendship between Alden , Sam and Franco. Alden seems to be sorted relationship wise. Let's hope that Franco & Sam find someone special. I guess all will be revealed in good time 🙂

• Like 4

How do you do it, Iosolent? You inspire me to tears of happiness, stoke eroticism, provoke fear of Felipe, and illuminate such rich personal and scenic detail so fluidly. You consistently impress me and I am truly grateful to you for your dedication to the craft.

• Like 5

After long work hours I can finally come back to reading your amazing story @losolent.  Catching up and I am just in awe.  You bring these characters alive and I feel like I have known them all my life.  I loooooove that you finally revealed the Victoria tiara hehehe and I love how you are bringing together all the characters.

I love that Max has accepted where his future is going and I am loving how Sam is growing.  Nick is falling in love and being able to read about how the royal family is so down to earth.  This is sooooooooo amazing and I can’t wait for more.  The world you bring alive through your story just pulls me in.

I will say that Felipe was quite the twist.  I was hoping he would be a good guy, guiding Alex, maybe even becoming a close friend but you do bring forth an all too common aspect of human nature in this last chapter.

• Like 5

Part 45 - Birthday Prince

Max sat up against the pillows still tired from the previous night and after giving Alex his birthday fuck. He was going through the press releases on his tablet reading what they were making of it. It all seemed positive and the hype was now around that they would officially be seen at midday. Alex was laying on his back with one hand in between Max's legs keeping it warm when Tom strolled in with their coffee. He certainly liked this birthday so far having had sex and now laying in the after glow, very happy and content.

"Morning your highness, sir" he said bowing, "Happy birthday" he added placing a card down.
Alex waved his other hand barely raising his head and yawning "Yes thanks Tom" he said.
Max watched him for a moment "And what about Tom then, did you sleep alright?" he asked.
Tom smirked "Yes, perfectly well" he replied relaxed and showing his country accent.
"Did Gareth sleep well?" Max now asked grinning.
Tom handed him his coffee "I wouldn't know" he replied, Alex looked at him and chuckled away.
"Your highness, sir the car will be here at 10.30am" Tom announced, clearly enjoying his new job.
Alex groaned "Royal dress again!" he complained sitting up and removing his hand.
"Put it back!" Max said glancing at him.
"Shut up and drink your coffee" Alex replied leaning over and kissing him, "Are you famous?".
Max put the tablet down "Not yet" he replied, "I suppose by lunchtime I will be".
Tom sat on the bed "I see what Artem meant about having to drag your sorry arse out of bed!".
"Don't even think of it!" Alex warned smugly, "Remember I am a prince" he said holding his nose up.
Tom laughed "One of these days I am going to bang you until you can't walk!" he replied standing up.
"See what I have to put up with!" Alex complained to Max.
Max looked up at Tom "Can I watch when you do?" he asked causing Alex and jump out of bed giggling.
Tom waved dismissively to Alex who went in the bathroom "You may, but I am having you as well!".
"Not a chance!" Max replied, "I will have you more like" he replied.
Tom walked out the bedroom laughing his head off "Yeah right!" he said closing the door.

Artem walked in just as Tom had finished sorting out Alex's royal dress and did a quick inspection nodding his head in satisfaction then laying the two purple sashes on the dresser ready for Alex and Max. He walked in to the bedroom advising that breakfast was laid up and ready in the lounge and that Max's parents were already up. After a busy breakfast of birthday cards and presents Alex and Max dressed for their first official outing in public, not just as a couple but as a royal couple. Alex in his royal dress and Max wearing his now favourite suit made by Josh, the final part was Artem and Tom placing the purple sashes over them. Walking through the palace with a quick stop to see the king and queen they walked outside in to the crisp morning air with Liam and Franco by their side. The drive out of the palace was seamless until they turned on to the boulevard already seeing the crowd in the plaza. As they approached the roars and cheers from the crowd were deafening as they drove to the front and along to the courtyard of government house. Alex glanced at the building, it was the first time he would be attending government without any of his actual family remembering when Alden had to do this alone at his coming of age, it was one of those royal formalities that was done alone and in private. Luckily though he had Max with him which was allowed as his partner and taking his place by his side. The governor premier stood at the front ready to welcome them and smiled as the royal car stopped.

Alex squeezed Max's hand in encouragement "It will be over in a flash" he said.
"Are you making a speech?" Max asked glancing at him.
"The governor premier will address the elected members, I make a small speech" Alex replied. 

Government house was adorned with the purple and gold colours of Prince Alexander, Liam and Franco opened the doors and accompanied their respective charges up the steps towards the governor premier. Alex turned and gave a short wave of acknowledgement to the cheering crowd outside the gates. Max stared ahead looking at Steven, he knew any minute the press release would be dropped, a little nerve racking he thought quickly that was overshadowed by the surge of love he could feel coming from the crowd gathered. Yet he still couldn't face turning around to look although he desperately wanted to. Inside they were introduced to the elected members and sat down listening to the governor premier's speech on Prince Alexander and Max, the audio being broadcast live. Then the governor premier focused on Alex and his coming of age and accepting his position of royal servitude to Monrovia, he then repeated a shortened version for Max officially now stating that he was taking in place by the prince. The house of representatives applauded and waved pieces of paper in approval as was their tradition. Alex stood and for the first and only time in his life, unless he stepped back, he would address the house of elected representatives 'I pledge my life in royal service for the people of the sovereign state of Monrovia and the elected government representatives', Alex paused and bowed his head acknowledging the three government parties then continued, 'I Prince Alexander of Monrovia and Duke of Montcalm and Maximilian Westwood-Lymm officially take our place as your servants'. The three elected houses all stood and in unions bowed and addressed him in formal protocol manner before applauding. Max sat their quietly and slightly shaking, he was proud and full of love for his man, all along he knew what dating Alex would mean but only now did he understand that it was a life of devotion they had pledged as part of his coming of age.

At precisely 11am the formal announcement was released to the waiting press 'Their Majesties the King and Queen of Monrovia are pleased to formally announce that their son Prince Alexander is currently dating Mr Maximilian Westwood-Lymm from London. They met during the Prince's break in Mauritius last year and formally started dating after receiving approval from the monarch and the Royal Chamber Council of Monrovia. Maximilian (or Max as he prefers to be known as) was pictured with Her Majesty the Queen on a recent shopping trip to the boutique owned by Prince Alexander's friend Joshua Franks. Max will be present and by the side of His Royal Highness during the birthday celebrations.' The statement was enough to wet the appetite of the media without going in to much detail. By the time they were finished inside government house the crowds were fast becoming aware of who Prince Alexander was dating as news dropped and they all chatted passing on what they could read on their phones. Alex and Max took the flight of stairs up to the royal chamber council office that lead to the balcony.

"I forgot, we have to walk around the plaza after" Alex said hoping Max wouldn't bust him for not telling him that.
Max glanced at him "Really!" he replied looking unconvinced, "Or did you brush over that fact?" he asked.
Alex grinned "Okay, maybe I did" he replied, "They are your people now as much as mine" he reminded him.

State occasions like this proved just how popular and loved the royal family were as Max looked out of the balcony window behind the curtains, the plaza was crammed and flags being waved. Alex smiled as the balcony doors were opened 'I love you Max' he said clearly as the screams and cheers erupted from the plaza. Max felt the cool air swirling in and the bile swishing around in his stomach, he gulped hard and followed Alex out on to the balcony taking in the scene. As per the protocol he stood a pace behind to the left of the prince and watched Alex wave gently to the crowd for several minutes. Despite him feeling like a lemon a smile adorned his face watching the man he loved being the prince that he was. Max had never felt like such a tool standing there for no apparent reason, but then this was how royal life and now his life was perceived. The governor premier appeared and heads of the elected government houses also stood there to the side of Alex and Max. Coming inside he wished the walk took longer but it only took two minutes back down the stairs to the front doors where Liam and Franco were waiting where they had now been joined by Nick and Scott then Artem and Tom appeared ready to help. Two royal cars now sat outside and the gates on to the plaza opened, Max followed behind Alex as they walked on to the plaza moving in a clockwise direction, the police managing the crowd since this was considered a full state occasion when royal family came of age. Four police officers were also deployed to walk with them, the royal car proceeded along behind them and as expected Alex was being handed cards and small presents that were taken by Artem and Tom and placed in the car. Max watched how Alex interacted with the well wishers and kindly had his photo taken for the first few times, how he graciously accepted their gift or card and handed it Artem. In just those few minutes Max knew that his prince was clearly loved, he may be the spare but his popularity was on par with the king and queen. Max began to be chilled out and walked by Alex smiling until he was called by name and handed a card addressed to them both. He was quite taken by it and thanked them before posing for a selfie with several people, Franco and Scott moved in keeping close to Max as he moved along the crowd. Screams for a photo resonated indicating they wanted to take a picture of the two of them together. Happily they obliged and even put their arms around each other that excited the crowd even more. Gradually Max was finding his feet following behind Alex, remembering his training with the dowager and her words 'Make sure you see people that the prince does not, it may be second best but it will appease them'. And so he did, keeping an eye on Alex he tried to get to as many people in the crowd of well wishers, his protection officer and Scott stayed very close and giving him some guidance. In all it took way longer than the allotted one hour, almost two hours they spent deciding they were in no rush and it was Alex's day, giving the crowd as many opportunities to take photos and chat with several of them as they walked. TV crews filmed and interviewed people in the crowd who got to speak to Alex or Max. Tom coming over several times to Max and relieving him of the cards he was holding, the further round the plaza the more Max was hearing his name being called out as word spread. Back at the gates Alex and Max stood together and waved before getting in to the royal car.

Scott poked his head through the window telling them both that everyone in the palace is watching it streamed live on MONTV1, the national television channel, and that the king and queen had messaged him to say how extremely impressed they are with them both and especially Max. Closed off form the world again Max leaned back in the seat surrounded by cards and gifts.

"I think you just cemented your place Max" Liam said smiling, "Well done, that is not easy to do".
Max lifted his head up "My feet are dead!" he replied laughing, "How the hell do you do this?" he asked Alex.
"Practice" Alex replied putting his arm around Max's shoulder, kissing him and taking his shoes off.
Max took his off and rubbed his feet "Here" Liam said to Max picking his foot up and massaging it.
"Charming!" Alex said in a huff, "He never massages mine" he complained.
Franco laughed and shuffled along the seat in front of Alex "Come on then" he said lifting the prince's foot up.

Back at the palace it took five footman, Artem and Tom to carry all the cards and presents inside from the two royal cars. Alex and Max crept in to the household dining room for some food with Artem and Tom as they were hungry and couldn't be bothered with the official dining room. The dining room was busy and everyone stood and bowed then applauded and cheered before sitting down again. They had a quick lunch before they had to go and see the king, queen and dowager queen. This was the part Alex was not really looking forward to since it would be a reminder of his grand father, he knew that his coming of age also meant he now took control of his inheritance. He wanted Max with him since he was clear about being equal in their relationship, fortunately his parents did not see this as an issue. The subject was never really discussed yet he knew that the he had inherited some things and today he would be finding out exactly what it was. The Crown's legal counsel was in the room and they all sat down. Opening the file the legal counsel started to read the contents specific to Alex 'To my grandson Prince Alexander on his coming of age and servitude whom shall inherit the Sovereign trust fund laid out to him and personal fund set up in his name. In the event of Prince Alexander electing to step away from servitude the Sovereign trust fund will revert to the crown, the personal fund will remain in his possession. Deeds to ownership of Dunbar House here in Victoria for his own personal use'. 

"Well that was quick" Alex said sitting back relieved, "I thought it was going to be long winded".
The dowager queen chuckled "King Rupert was not one for prevarication or messing with words".
"Thank you" the king said to the legal counsel who stood bowed and left the room.
"I don't remember ever having visited Dunbar house" Alex remarked thinking about it.
"He purchased the house for you after you were born, it was refurbished completely" the queen said.
"You should go and take a look, it is magnificent" the king told him, "It is just off the plaza".
Alex nodded "What would I do with it?" he asked looking at them all, "You want us to move out?".
"God no!" the queen said looking shocked, "This is your home, both of you" she stated clearly.
The king agreed "That is the last thing any of us want" he said adamantly.
"What if Max's parents and family used it now he is here?" Alex asked.
"That would be a perfect use for it Alex" the king replied.
Max smiled "I am sure my brother would be very happy about that" he added.
The queen looked at the king "Your parents and brother are welcome in the palace" she said.
Max laughed "You might regret that your majesty" he replied, "My brother has made himself at home!".
"He certainly gets on with Alden, they were like glue stuck together last night" the king remarked.
Max chuckled "And my parents are already excited about the skiing trip, shame we won't be here".
The queen laughed "So are we! Being royal is quite a solitude existence behind the doors" she said seriously.
"It never occurred to me that was the case" Max replied, "The dignity and respect to maintain".
"Exactly!" the king added, "Royal friends are okay but it is always so distant. So royal".
Alex sat forward "So these trust funds. What are they exactly?" he asked looking at his father.
The king smiled "The personal one is just that, it is your own to do with as you please" he said.
Alex nodded "And the Sovereign one?" he now asked.
"It is the sovereign trust fund that you use for daily royal life, engagements and state visits" the king added.
Alex looked confused "But isn't that paid for out of the sovereign purse?" he quizzed.
"It is, but this fund is for clothing and meals. It makes Max and you more self managing" the king replied.
"You will need to find an accountant to manage your funds now" his mother informed him.
"Right" Alex said slowly, "And I pay them out of the Sovereign fund?" he asked and they nodded.
"What about our other staff?" Alex asked, "Do I now pay for them?".
"No" his father replied, "They are paid out of the sovereign purse. Any additional staff you must pay for now".
Alex nodded "I think Max and I have all the staff we need" he said looking at Max who nodded.
The footman knocked and entered "Your majesties, royal highness, sir. Joshua Franks to see you".
"Ah yes, bring him in please" the queen replied standing and picking up a folder.
Josh entered the room "Your majesties, royal highness, err.. Max?" he said unsure and bowing.
The dowager queen chuckled watching his indecisiveness "Max is addressed as sir" she informed Josh.
Josh nodded his head to the dowager queen "Sir" he said bowing his head and winking at Max.
"We are so impressed with the dress and suits Josh" the queen said handing the folder to the king.
"Thank you your majesty" Josh replied bowing his head.
"Joshua Franks we are awarding you a Sovereign Warrant as supplier to the royal family" the king said.
Josh stepped forward accepting the folder "Wow, this is really unexpected your majesty" Josh exclaimed.

He truly was knocked for six being given a crown warrant. A royal warrant was generally given to daily suppliers of the household that after some months or even years. The royal warrant was awarded by specific members but the sovereign warrant on the other hand was incredibly rare as it encompassed the entire royal family, in fact only two sovereign warrants were currently in existence. But Josh was now holding one, even he knew how rare they were as the last one awarded made the national press. Josh was again about to be big news in the world fashion when word got out. That and the queen was going to be seen tonight by the press for the photo call of her wearing the dress he had personally designed for her.

"It is well deserved Josh" the queen said, "I will see you at 6pm to in our apartments" she confirmed.
Josh smiled and nodded "Of course your majesty".

Josh was then unexpectantly invited for afternoon tea with the royals and Max's family. Excitement was evident surrounding the dress the queen was going to wear that evening, Max and the queen were so far the only people to have seen it and he was keeping tight lipped. 

Preparations for the masquerade ball were finished, the ballroom was adorned with purple table coverings and purple and gold balloons, food was to be available in the adjacent banquet room. The royal family congregated in the ballroom in front of press, all the men dressed in black the dowager queen in a light purple evening gown and the queen in her Joshua Franks dress. The deep red and purple lace proved to be a stunning dress. The press mostly focusing in on Alex and Max wanting to get more pictures of them together, then to the queen who had her photo taken with Josh where she proudly announced that her dress was designed by him and he had been granted the sovereign warrant.

After the photo call was over the masquerade ball began. It wasn't without a little drama that was playing out behind every ones back, Gareth had spotted Tom and was becoming more and more besotted by him. It wasn't so much his age but more his very masculine manners and the way he carried himself with such a domineering appearance due to his height. Tom though was playing another game and constantly watching Nick and Asa who appeared to have more than just a turn in the bed thing going on. It was agitating Tom as he tried to figure out what this Asa had, what was making Nick follow him around like a lost puppy desperately needing to be close. The clear flirting between them, innocent touches every now and then had Tom so wound up he went in to the banquet room to calm down and drink some water. It didn't make any sense why this was winding him up he thought, Nick was much older and he made it clear from the start he wasn't looking for anything serious with Tom. In his eyes he couldn't see Nick and him being together, apart from the mad sex there was nothing in common. Tom watched as Max's brother walked past the doors with Franco in tow, the most outrageous thoughts going through his head watching Sam. He knew he was straight but my god he was just the type of bottom Tom could fuck ragged.

"Tom!" Max called grabbing a bottle of water, "Are you enjoying yourself?" he asked.
"Sort of" Tom replied, "Must admit this sort of party is not really my thing".
"Come on you are not fooling me Tom. I may not know you that well but something is wrong" Max said.
Tom shrugged it off "Where is your cute friend Gareth?" he now asked as if he was changing the subject.
Max chuckled "You fancy a bit of Gareth then?" he replied with a question.
Tom smiled "He is quite sexy. How old is he?" he asked then taking a drink of water.
"24" Max replied watching Gareth across the ballroom, "And single" he added making Tom smile.

The dowager queen appeared and they bowed addressing her before she whisked Max off to dance. Tom stood there watching Gareth a while, in a way he was hoping that he would look over then walk across the ballroom to stand in front of him. His eyes almost willing him to look in his direction but Gareth seemed far to distracted enjoying the evening. Tom put the bottle of water down and slipped out unnoticed in the passageway. He was desperately horny and decided to go in to the city and hit the closest gay bar to find a booty call, something that never failed with Tom. Gareth chatted away to Asa, despite their weird night a few years ago they were still very good friends, they both realised that night was a mistake and very rarely mentioned it except when Max would bring it up to poke fun at them both. His eyes darted across just in time to catch Tom disappear from view, no matter how many times he looked over at his last position the guy never reappeared. Alex finally able to catch a breather as the orchestra finished for a short break and he had come to a stop right by Asa and Gareth.

"Why aren't you two dancing?" Alex asked as they bowed at his appearance.
"We want something a bit more funky to dance to" Gareth replied handing Alex a drink.
Alex smiled softly "Yes I get it. Royal balls are always sedate events" he informed them.
"Bloody awkward party" Asa added, "I only know who anyone is from their arse".
Alex spat out his drink laughing then looked at Asa "So I guess Nick is the only arse you know".
"Apart from Gareth and Max... Maybe" Asa replied giggling and blushing.
"You should dance with him, no one will mind" Alex said kindly.
"Here is the man of the moment!" Alex exclaimed as Josh and Marty joined them.

Alex happily telling Asa and Gareth all about Josh's warrant and then moving on to Marty and his riding crop, he then went on to explain it was how he first met Francis properly after they both sported the same bruises in the same place at Greenacres. Even Asa stood there in a trance listening to every word Marty spoke, his deep velvety voice made him swoon until Nick lifted his mask from across the ballroom and glared at Asa who noticed and snapped out of it. Putting his mask back down Liam and he walked over towards the group.

"Hands off Marty!" Nick said standing behind him, "Touch him and you will have me to deal with".
Marty glanced over his shoulder "So the rumours are true?" he asked looking at him then Asa.
Asa chuckled and looked at Nick unsure what to say "We are getting to know each other" Nick added.
Marty smirked at Asa "If you ever need a horse riding lesson you know where to find me" he said.
"Josh control your man!" Alex said unable to stop giggling from his own memories with Marty.
"He is all talk now" Josh said taking Marty's hand who leaned in an kissed him briefly.
"Where is your man anyway?" Marty asked looking around for Max.
Alex rolled his eyes "Where he always is. With my grand mother, he spends more time with her than me!".

The orchestra struck up again as the group laughed turning to see Max deep in conversation with the dowager queen then effortlessly they took to the floor for another waltz.

Tom walked out in to the cold night air heading down the lane from the household entrance passing the houses in Sovereign Row until he reached the gate house. Stepping through in to the normal world he hailed a taxi to take him the rest of the way to Club Swanky, being a public holiday today it was bound to be busy with guys. The bar was known for its younger patrons since it played hard core disco music in the basement part, it was far from a seedy place. Sex never took place on the premises for fear of being banned, in fact it was a place where you could pick up a guy for the night and hopefully enjoy some very steamy random sex with them. Tom stepped out of the taxi and showed his proof of age at the door before being allowed inside. After placing his outdoor clothes with the cloakroom attendant he walked through to the main bar lounge. It was already busy with tourists and locals standing at the bar or sitting and drinking in the chairs taking a break from the basement club. As expected all eyes turned to look at the new arrival each time as they eyed up the new guy. Unfortunately two other guys had come in behind Tom partly taking the focus away except for a few who watched Tom walk over to an empty spot at the bar. He ordered a soft drink then leaned back looking out over the lounge taking in the view slowly, casting his eyes carefully over all the hot guys sat there. His previous visits had been successful and tonight was proving to be no exception. Many of the guys eyeing him up curiously like they were unable to establish how old he actually was due to his height and build. He thanked the bar tender and took several sips from his drink before wandering over and down the stairs in to the basement club. He stood just inside the doors to the club waiting and sure enough several guys aimlessly wandered in making eye contact briefly with a slight grin as they made their way on to the dance floor. He stood watching for a few minutes finishing his drink. People moved around the bar area and Tom spotted the solitary figure of a young man with light brown hair and what looked like a fine strong build that was just his type. Diligently watching the movements of the guy sat at the bar who was discreetly checking out several guys who stood near him whilst ordering drinks. His mind was made up and Tom brushed off several advances as he walked over to the bar where a space opened next the guy.

Hannes raised an eyebrow recognising him immediately "Can I get you a drink?" he asked.
Tom looked at him and smiled with no idea who he was "Thanks. Coke would be great" he replied.
Hannes chuckled "You not a drinker then?" he asked watching Tom checking him out.
"Not really" Tom replied, "You?" he asked noticing the guy had what looked like soda and lime.
"Work tomorrow afternoon, need to keep a clear head" Hannes replied realising he didn't recognise him.
Tom nodded "Yes me too but I start around 8am" he added thanking the guy for the drink.
Hannes smiled "What do you do?" he asked quite casually and waiting to see what Tom would say.
"Work in a hotel, you know room service stuff" Tom replied staring at him, "You?" he asked in return.
"Work in security, mostly door stuff" Hannes answered and quietly impressed by Tom's response.
Tom nodded looking at Hannes body "I did wonder looking at how fit your body appears" he said.
Hannes chuckled staring at him "Do you approve then?" he asked softly.
Tom smirked and leaned in "You want to get out of here and fuck?" he asked rubbing Hannes's leg.
Cooly Hannes took a sip of his drink "Fast mover" he eventually replied, "Top or bottom?" he asked.
Tom smirked "Take me to bed and you will find out!" he replied confidently.
Hannes smiled "I switch. Like to give and get" he said running his eyes up and down Tom, "Many times".
"Good" Tom said inching closer, "And I am no pussy in bed so be warned" he said smirking.
Hannes put his glass down on the bar "You better be able to live up to that and take as good as you give".

Hannes raised his hand and ran his fingers across Tom's chin then around his neck pulling him close. Teasingly and barely touching Tom's lips he moved them across slowly exhaling his warm breath over them. Tom moaned with a soft delicacy that had Hannes wanting to take him there and then. Instead he now moaned feeling the hand run slowly across his leg and over his groin copping a feel of his already erect cock. The flames of desire shone in their eyes, his lips almost gripped on to Hannes's mouth as he forced his tongue deep kissing him with an air of authority. Tom pulled back and smirked taking a sip of his drink and watching the guy pick up his own glass and downing his drink then standing.

"You have somewhere we can go?" Tom asked now looking sheepish.
Hannes smiled "Yes I do" he replied casually taking Tom's hand, "My car is around the corner" he said.
Tom nodded "Do you live far away?" he asked as they climbed the stairs to the cloakroom.
"Closer than you could imagine" Hannes replied grinning.

Collecting their outdoor clothes and dropping a little tip to the sexy cloakroom attendant, who flashed them both an amazing smile and wink, they walked outside. The cold air and floating snow flakes began filling the air, they walked in silence around the block to the car. Hannes got in the drivers seat and fired up the engine pulling away.

"Is it far?" Tom asked again trying to figure out if he would be far away from the palace.
Hannes shook his head "No, literally five minutes away with the traffic" he replied.
"Sorry I don't even know your name" Tom now said realising he knew nothing about him.
Hannes smiled "Isn't this part of the game?" he replied, "Anonymity! he exclaimed.
Tom looked at him in silence "I thought you just wanted to fuck not get to know me" Hannes said.
"I suppose" Tom answered noticing they were heading towards the palace now, "This is the palace!" he remarked.
Hannes smiled "I know Tom" he said glancing at him, "I live in Sovereign Row" he added.
"You know me?" Tom asked staring even harder at Hannes trying to work out who he was.
Hannes laughed "Tom the valet to Prince Alexander and Max" he said then chuckled.
Tom gulped "Who are you?" he asked beginning to feel a little uncomfortable.
"You eyed me up Christmas day after the snow ball fight" Hannes said chuckling.
Tom looked at him but was still unable to place who he was "Sovereign guard?" he now asked.
Hannes smiled "I know. I look completely different without my uniform on" he said.
"But you lot never talk to anyone" Tom remarked and slightly put out at this advantage.
Hannes shrugged "Household staff tend to ignore us". Francis talks to me every now and then" he replied.
Tom laughed "In other words you and he have done it" he said suspecting that was the case.
"Just the once" Hannes replied, "Mostly I go to Swanky for sex, it is easier".
"So err... What I said in the bar" Tom started saying.
"Don't worry Tom" Hannes said cutting him off, "I intend to show no mercy on you".
Tom grinned "Seriously though I like it hard and aggressive" he said.
"For a young guy you know what you want" Hannes replied, "And I will provide it!" he stated.

Cleared through the gates he drove round to Sovereign Row that was very peaceful, the houses neatly spread apart to ensure privacy. Hannes closed the front door and immediately took control before Tom could even raise his hands to try and touch him. Their lips attached frantically, shedding their clothes until they both stood there naked. Tom looked at the athletic muscular build admiring it before realising that Hannes made his move and flung him over his shoulder carrying him up to the bedroom. All the time his finger rubbed between Hannes arse cheeks and tapping at his hole, then rubbing it roughly. 

His body flung back over the shoulder on to the bed but he was helpless to the guard who had military training and knew how on how to take his opponent down. His legs were suddenly grabbed and his body twisted over on to his stomach, Tom yelped as Hannes landed two stinger slaps on his arse. His hands holding Tom's legs down and apart, biting gently on his arse working his tongue between the firm softness of his skin until he found the prize. Tom bucked and moaned wildly in unexpected pleasure as Hannes aggressively ate his arse and spitting on his hole, pushing his tongue in deeper working the hole until it began to feel looser. Changing tact the tongue now moved with a velvety feeling exploring his hole, his whole body responded to the sensory overload, moaning softly at the tender then aggressive exploration that came in waves. Tom raised his head slightly and looking behind, he could see the nose and eyes of Hannes that were staring up at him. HE moaned louder feeling his arse cheek being bitten lightly and Hannes shifted his position standing up, still firmly gripping on to Tom's legs he pulled him back until they dropped on to the floor leaving his arse exposed on the edge of the bed. With those movements and his body now positioned, Tom knew exactly what was about to happen. He moaned softly at the tender kisses now working up his back, kiss by kiss they moved towards his neck getting ever so closer. Every time he inched further along his back he could feel more and more the his hard erect cock slipping between his arse cheeks, the first kiss on the back of his neck caused Tom to moan louder with his cock coming in to contact against his hole and nudging at it. The warmth of his breath tickled the nape of his neck stirring his need for sex. He tired to raise his head but Hannes moved quickly and held it down against the bed scrunching up his face in the process. Eagerly he anticipated the moment, licking his lips wishing he could urge Hannes on to do it, yet he deliberately toyed at his hole allowing his precum to be released coating the lips of his arse. Hannes removed his hand and sighed lovingly whispering in his ear 'Trust me', even the words seemed evocative and Tom nodded. Hannes moved on to his knees on the floor and reached under the bed pulling the first ankle restraint out with the chain attached. The rattling of the chain caused Tom to try and see what he was doing. All he could feel with the softness of the restrain being secured on his left leg, then his right leg. Hannes moved quickly round the head of the bed the pulled Tom's head up, rubbing the head of his cock against his lips 'Open like a good boy', his soft words delivered with a demanding nature. Tom opened his mouth and was instantly rewarded with the cock pushing in then back and in, small movements allowing him to suck and savour the taste of his cock and precum. Hannes grabbed his arms and pulled Tom up on the bed then swinging himself around he sat across Tom's shoulders, leaning forward he retrieve the first wrist restraint that was again attached to a chain that rattled. He was in two minds to protest but the words floated down again from Hannes 'Trust me', he held his left wrist up and watched Hannes securing it, then his right wrist. 

Laying so vulnerable on the bed, his arms and legs stretched out and secured to be bed, Tom certainly never expected his evening to take this twist or even the reaction in his body. Completely immobilised his cock was raging hard and he had never felt so exhilarated or turned on, he quickly discovered his entire body just seemed to be in a heightened sexual frenzy and wired to any form of touch on any point of his body. Hannes lowered himself on top of Tom and acutely aware how turned he was. Under his control Tom released an agonising moan and gasp. His noise belied the truth with his arse pushing up greeting his cock opening him up. The chains rattling from his excitement and feeling of being powerless to stop him. Hannes ground his hips balls deep inside the young guy, slowly pulling out watching the holed shrink quickly back to its resting state before he plunged in again. Over and over he repeated this, his cock slipping back inside faster and harder with every passing minute. The way he played with Tom, teasing his hole never doing more than one thrust before pulling back out, keeping it deep inside and staying perfectly still. Tom couldn't take any more of this game and pleaded with Hannes to fuck him. His pleas falling on death ears, each time he begged Hannes kissed and bit him lightly on the neck pulling his cock out until he was ready to plunge back in. One more time Hannes slid back in, this time he did it slowly then lowered his body completely on top of Tom pulling his head up and using his hand to move it until their lips met. Kissing him slowly his hips began moving giving Tom what he so desperately sought and giving him some satisfaction. Hannes pulled out to the disappointing moan from Tom, he removed the chain form the right wrist restraint and attached it to the left one then vice versa. Climbing off slowly and kissing all down his back, arse and legs until he was kneeling on the floor again. Hannes detached the chains from the ankle restraints then twisted Tom over on to his back pushing him further up the bed and in the process giving him some slack in the chains on his wrists. He leaned over and kissed Tom affectionately smiling down at him then kneeling up he lifted his left leg up and attached the ankle restraint to wrist restraint, then repeating the same with the right leg. 

Tom giggled at his predicament, strangely he never felt threatened or unsafe in his hands. instead he was enjoying the gentle way Hannes dominated him. So much so that he just couldn't get rid of his erection.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4