Urinated from hard fuck

I don't think its that uncommon .  Banging out your prostrate can cause the strong urge to (and sometimes release of) piss. Has happened to me before. One Sir that used to use me wanted it to happen! He actively tried to fuck the piss out of me

Edited by BlondBttm
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I often piss when I get fisted. I try to go beforehand but sometimes even then a surprising amount of piss gets fisted out of me. For this reason I tend to warn guys about it, luckily lots of fisters are into watersports too

• Like 1

I had a top who fucked the piss out of me once. I had no clue that that was even possible. I was a bit freaked out and a bit embarrassed. Turned out he thought that was incredibly hot, it turned him on even more and he fucked me even harder.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, cumtaker77 said:

I had a top who fucked the piss out of me once. I had no clue that that was even possible. I was a bit freaked out and a bit embarrassed. Turned out he thought that was incredibly hot, it turned him on even more and he fucked me even harder.

A lot of guys like it if it's not the first time it's happened to them. At least in fisting circles the common wisdom is that you piss when it's extremely pleasurable. I find that to usually be true as well. Would love it if someone could fuck the piss out of me with just their dick too

• Like 1

Hard prostate stimulation can cause involuntary urination much like how hard clitoral stimulation does the same to females. Sometimes it’s just because the Top is hitting and squishing your internal organs, to include your bladder. Depending on how big he is and the angle he’s hitting in you, he could be bashing your bladder, making you wanna pee. Sometimes you can catch a bottom peeing himself while getting fucked. Clear fluid will start to spill out in spurts and drip out like water, not drool out like precum or semen, which is thicker.

I try to empty my bladder before sex, especially with those skilled Tops that I know regularly give me hands free, p-spot orgasms. However, despite going before hand, I piss myself about 10%  of the time once the orgasms start building. Most times it’s just a dribble or slow leak that most thick bath towels can handle. Sometimes, though, it is a full force stream. If I can catch myself in time, (before it starts feeling too good) I take a quick bathroom break. It’s actually a good sign when I start pissing myself because I know the next wave that hits, cum will start dribbling out and then there no stopping the waves of pleasure.

• Like 2

It’s fairly common during an aggressive session. If you think about it, when you’re relaxing your  hole and nether regions to take his cock, and he’s banging around in there like a screen door in a windstorm, sometimes you just have to tinkle. 

Never had with fucking but when i play with my dildo's or fuckmachine i just must let it go. always have a towel underneath it or do it in the bathroom. i think there is no any top that can fuck me that hard as i do with toys

It really depends on the angle and how hard it is. My cock is very average sized and there was once m my bottom peed on my bed without any sign while I was fucking him really hard. (Sometimes I top😉 It made me feel very special. It only happened once though.

Edited by bb-btm
More details

i have never had the pee fucked out of me, but have had cum and precum fucked out of me.

But, as a bottom, i have come to view (emotionally) piss from a Top and pee from a bottom as significant, second only to cum. and in some ways as powerful. For me, it does depend on where the Top or bottom is at emotionally, whether they have a connection to their piss/pee. As a bottom, if a Top fucked the pee out of me, to me on a psychological level it would be similar to Him fucking the pre cum or cum out of me, like He made me orgasm in a sense. But then, i LOVE the Total Top/total bottom dynamic where the Top controls both of our sexuality. Similar for me if He pisses in me, for me it's another form of breeding and it definitely impregnates me both in a physical way and psychologically. 

Fuck yeah, if a Top fucked the pee out of me, to me it would be like He made me orgasm... and in some ways better than me cumming.

• Like 1