Do you say "thank you" after scoring a load?

cumgeek

Yes. I thank each guy for their load they just dumped in my ass. :) The reason he could have chose another cum dump to put his load but he chose to fill mine.

• 4 months later...

I discovered that the better bottoms take time to hug my pelvis and look up to me when I use their mouths and they kiss my cock and balls after they swallow my load or after they suck my dick clean after I pull out of their asses. Many also praised my studmanship as well as thanked me for putting my meat to them or for letting them suck my cock or letting them rim me, etc.

I always say THANK YOU. I had one top chuckle and said he should thank me but was pleased and we hooked up several more times after that.

Lol, definitely have had this happen several times. I usually just give a "thanks man" as I'm pulling up my pants or getting dressed and heading out.

Guest HornedBottom

This bearded young Bear with great pecs..likes to fuck me on all fours on my bed and makes me put my boyfriends picture on the pillows by the headboard and say thank you

• 1 year later...

I not only say "thank you", I offer to give him a full-body massage. Or, I sometimes will lie between his legs with his dick in my mouth while he relaxes, which often ends up with me getting a load in the mouth.