Do you say "thank you" after scoring a load?

cumgeek

It depends on the situation.

When I get a load, I do make sure to acknowledge my appreciation. Sometimes that can be as simple as complimenting him, or going an extra distance to worship him and his cock even after others would be pulling up their pants and heading for the wet towels. Immediately running for the bathroom or pulling on your clothes is basically the OPPOSITE of showing appreciation, lol.

But at the very least, I like to thank them for the entire experience. Unless it was a horrendous experience (which still gets a polite nod), I make sure to thank them before they or I leave. I enjoy LONG sessions, so it feels odd to only thank them for the load when I honestly enjoyed the hour or two leading up to it as well!!

Usually I get a "No, thank YOU" in reply... to which I merely respond something like "it was MY pleasure", "YOU did the important work" or "You don't need to thank me for something I enjoyed so much". It leaves the top with the impression that they did me a favor, which is usually quite true.

I have one semi-regular who dislikes chit-chat. We've gone entire sessions without saying a word. He's always been my touchstone in SHOWING appreciation rather than simply saying a shallow thank you.

• 1 month later...
Usually I say always "thanks for the load" when I'm able to do it, but in Backrooms or in a gangbang is it not always possible :)

Yeah, I usually thank the top but I don't when another top moves in and starts fucking me right away and I haven't even had a chance to stand up straight.

It feels a little a funny when a top thanks me. I'm fulfilling an obligation so I don't need to be thanked.

Guest hole4bbuse

a cumdump should always say "Thank you Sir" and "is there anything else it can do for you Sir". Always respectfully

I always say "Thank you, Sir" or show some form of appreciation to my Top if it's a 1-1 or even a threeway. I don't expect him to thank me, but if he does, or if he compliments me....well, that's icing on the cake.

Also, I believe one time hookups can often turn into fuckbuddies if I have had great sex, and I show my gratitude.

• 2 weeks later...

I've always considered taking a Man's sperm or other body fluids as a sacred act. Almost like communion. So anytime a Top allows me to take His Cock inside my body, (Mostly my throat, but lately my ass) and take His Sperm or Piss inside myself, i consider it rude NOT to thank Him. He has just injected me, a lesser male, with His DNA, making it a part of me. Always important to let Him know how lucky and honored i am for being a receptacle for His Seed or Piss.

Always. Of course, I've not been an orgy/gangbang situation where things can get confused. I believe it to be the least I can do for a man who has just given me his seed, whether it's a pump and dump with some trick or a regular fuckbuddy.