Do you say "thank you" after scoring a load?

cumgeek

Guest manfun456

Yes, I always say thank you (unless we've agreed to strictly no talking), and it's genuine because I'm always grateful to have taken a load.

Its good form to say thanks. I usually send a text or email thanking the bottom. Ive actually had only one bottom not thank me. He was a fine looking buck who I guess thought he had a golden pussy. I fucked him (and it wasnt even that great) and then when I left, I sent him a text thanking him.....nothing. When I arrived home I sent an email 'thank you' and still nothing. pissed me off. He answered an ad of mine on craigslist. I like to get to know my bottoms. Cum dump and go scenes are not my flavor. This bottom treated me like a human dildo and that pisses this top off. Only so many good tops around. even in LA

I could think of several ways I'd thank you for fucking me and injecting your load in me. "Thank you Sir!" "May I have another?"

I was just looking at this thread again and it inspired some observations.

Why do we call it scoring a load like getting some drug or an illicit fix? Is cum like a drug to some guys? Of course cumming is a rush.

Why do only bottoms have to be thankful? Shouldn't a top thank the bottom for giving up his ass, giving the top a place to cum, making the top cum?

Why do only bottoms have to be thankful? Shouldn't a top thank the bottom for giving up his ass, giving the top a place to cum, making the top cum?

They can if they want, but considering that most bottoms enjoy being submissive, it makes sense for us to thank the tops afterward.

Guest faggot hole

Ah, Pigbreeder! i may be providing the service, but You are providing the gift. So, of course, i thank a Man such as You for His load.

I always say Thank you Sir, but if i have another cock down my throat deep throating me really good and not in the position to talk i'll give a nice hand or cock squeeze before they walk out the room at the bath house or abs, which i consider that to be the same as "thank you Sir" :)

Edited by Guest