For the bottoms: ever had a cock that big that it was painfull?

Kimberley

Had a few large cocks in me before where it hurt like hell.  I just kept sniffing the poppers but it still hurt.  I was pinned down and fucked for a good 30 mins before I started to get used to the size.  When I was visiting Hawaii, I had a guy that was 10" and super thick fuck me.  I literally felt him in my second hole, probably one of the roughest fuck I ever received.  Had trouble walking the next morning.

• Piggy 1
  • Haha 1

I've had the pleasure of receiving a few big cocks (although they seem to be rare).

One guy was really aware of his size, and helpend me through it, pfff had much pleasure of that one a few times. Wouldn't mind meeting up with him again (he's bisexual and prefers anal, as he feels fucking his wifes pussy is not pleasureable as she can't handle the full size in a good fuck, and also doesn't want to try anal)

Another guy was super impatient and started fucking like there was no tomorrow during a small gangbang. He hurt me quite badly and there was quite some blood but that seemed to make him more horny. After he unloaded, i was fucked again shortly after, but my ass felt very loose (and messy). Didn't manage to enjoy much after that. 

So all in all, i wouldn't mind a big cock again, but if he get's too rough and won't listen then i'll kick him off of me. 😅

• Like 1

You don't want it to hurt.  So, if it hurts, you're doing it wrong.  Your ass will open up, you just need patience and, perhaps, different positions or a different mindset.

A friend who is VERY well endowed knows how to use it. He will rim and finger me slowly to help me relax.  I will then sit on him and take him at my speed.  Having initial control gives me a better mindset as I work myself to relax and trust him. Of course, once I'm open and relaxed (body AND mind), I can then take it more aggressively in more positions for longer times. 

So, if you meet with him again, communicate more. Prep yourself beforehand with dildos. Ask to be rimmed, or him to start slowly, or different positions. As you continue to meet with him, it will get easier as you learn each other and your own body.

(Addendum:  Of course, for masochists, this doesn't apply. 😏)

Edited by hairyone

Some guys simply don't know how to handle their dicks. I've taken big dick from guys who know how to gradually enter and open up my ass. But some guys think they can start pounding right away and hurt me. The technique makes a big difference.

I've never been hurt by a cock that was "too big."

I can say that once upon a time, a girthy cock could be a little painful at first. It's ike the first time all over again. 🤍 But there was no harm done. Pain subsides pretty quickly as that fuckhole loosens to accommodate your top's thick pussy pounder. 

I had the same experience over and over having become a fist fucking bottom. 🙃 

In contrary, what I have been hurt by is actually average size cocks (5"-6"). They can and have pummeled the fuck out of my prostate.The head of their cock punching it over and over.

That is painful, but like a good faggot slut I take it. It seems that a lot of tops want a bottom to be in pain. 

I can literally take any size cock up my ass and have taken some genuinely huge ones including one that was so big I didnt even think it was real when I first felt it with my hands (I was blindfolded in a sling) it was at least 13 inches and thicker than my wrist. it took awhile to get it in but once it was in it felt great. Huge cocks are generally spongy. The small bony cocks with a curve are the ones that hurt cause its a small hard plastic like thing poking into the sides of my pussy. I can take huge cocks all night long.

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/11/2021 at 12:18 PM, Kimberley said:

how do you bottom guys deal with this kind of situations? do u ask him to stop? or just be a good slut and let him finish? and would u fuck with that guy again?

About a month ago I went to Corpus Christi with a bud to get away for a weekend. He’s gay too and we both wanted to hook up with other guys. There was a group thing happening and I went to it. I did some pot beforehand just to loosen up and had a lot of fun, fucking and getting fucked. Some of the guys there were partying and I did a little with one of the guys and quickly realized it was a mistake as I felt like I was losing control. I was spent and started bottoming more and probably not realizing how sore my ass was getting. Some of the guys were fairly hung and one guy was massive…this big dude who looked like he played football and hung like a horse. He pulled me aside and drilled me with no mercy. He was covering my mouth and telling me not to scream all while telling me I was a dirty whore and a slut and wanted it. He wasn’t wrong and I could feel him pump a load in me and hoped he’d stop but he kept at it slamming his cock in me so roughly I was crying from the pain and begging him to stop. He came again and got off me saying nothing. My ass was killing me by then and I found my clothes and left.

the next day I had the worst ass pain I’d probably ever had and the pain when I would poop was indescribable. I’d had gonnorea of the ass before and it felt a bit like that. It was Sunday and we had to drive home but We had to stop several times as I needed to poop and again it was indescribable pain. I had to level with my bud and say what happened. The pain persisted for days and finally I had to go to the clinic to get checked out. Thankfully no gonnorea or other STDs, it was just the result of too much rough anal sex. It took several days before I felt better and I’m probably going to be more careful with group stuff like that.

the bottom line is you can’t reason with guys who want to take what they feel is theirs. Some tops are aggressive and know that some guys want it that way. There’s no “off” switch for them. The best thing to do if you want to have control is not to have sex when you’re altered. Don’t put yourself in unequal situations where guys outnumber you and can take control of the situation. I’ve been in group situations that spun out of control and wound up getting gang raped. Don’t think you can “know” a guy on outward appearances. Some guys seem nice but wind up getting rougher than you want. You don’t have to lie there and take it. I would gladly let the footballer boy fuck me as much as he wanted so long as he didn’t get so rough. I’ve taken cocks as big as his before and had a lot of fun taking them. I’ve also had my ass destroyed by less hung guys who felt they could use my ass as rough as they want. In the end I fucked up as I forgot my cardinal rule and did drugs without asking what they were and what they would do. I should have fought back more vigorously against footballer boy but instead I let him use me. If you have rules stick with them. If you don’t have rules you better make some!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 8/12/2021 at 3:24 AM, Dee82 said:

Had a few large cocks in me before where it hurt like hell.  I just kept sniffing the poppers but it still hurt.  I was pinned down and fucked for a good 30 mins before I started to get used to the size.  When I was visiting Hawaii, I had a guy that was 10" and super thick fuck me.  I literally felt him in my second hole, probably one of the roughest fuck I ever received.  Had trouble walking the next morning.

I was being trained early by a older fem male - transforming into a boy fem whore - started shaving my body smooth - no manly hair - smoking weed - developing my pussy with toys 1  Sometimes walk around with butt plugs up inside me - wanting a female pussy - fuck my worthless dick - pain is achieving my pleasure ! My first time getting dick's up my pussy - big 1's - was getting high on poppers - being forced - now I am a Cum Dumpster Fem Boy - No Large Meat not refused - Cum 1 - Cum All - wrecking my pussy !

22 hours ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

I can literally take any size cock up my ass and have taken some genuinely huge ones including one that was so big I didnt even think it was real when I first felt it with my hands (I was blindfolded in a sling) it was at least 13 inches and thicker than my wrist. it took awhile to get it in but once it was in it felt great. Huge cocks are generally spongy. The small bony cocks with a curve are the ones that hurt cause its a small hard plastic like thing poking into the sides of my pussy. I can take huge cocks all night long.

Oh Fuck Yes !  Totally Agree with you - born to servicing Dicks here !  Fem Boys are HOT !