Nature Calls

Stiff14me20

So I’m sleeping last night and, as sometimes happens, I’m suddenly awake at 2am.  I gotta answer the call of nature.  I take a leak and am back to bed in moments.  As it’s practically habitual, I check Grindr on my phone for messages as I’m laying down.  Nothing new. No messages.  No one I “know” online.  I set the phone down on my night stand to go to sleep mode as I do the same. 45-seconds later I hear the chime.  I’m thinking “who the hell is messaging” as I didn’t see anyone familiar online prior.  Turns out it’s a message from a 23yo Hispanic stud that I do “know” and he had just gotten on.  It was a simple message… “I need to fill you. Quickie?”  It took me about 30-seconds longer than I would normally take to make that decision because, remember, I just woke up to pee about 5 minutes ago.  The rest of the exchange was short, too.  My reply, “yes”. His, “on my way”.  Six minutes later I meet him at my front door naked.  He comes in, strips, puts his already hard 7” cock in my mouth.  I suck for about a minute to lube him up and the says, “ show me that pussy- I’m gonna fill you up.”  I go legs up on my back in my living room and he’s sliding in home.  That’s what I needed… what I’m good for.  He pounds my mancunt for about 5-6 minutes and let’s me know he’s cumming.  What a great feeling!  Breathing hard he pulls out, gets dressed, compliments my soft pussy, and is out the door.  Im walking back to my room and in bed by 2:30am. I like being a cumdump… answering the call of nature. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3

8 hours ago, Stiff14me20 said:

So I’m sleeping last night and, as sometimes happens, I’m suddenly awake at 2am.  I gotta answer the call of nature.  I take a leak and am back to bed in moments.  As it’s practically habitual, I check Grindr on my phone for messages as I’m laying down.  Nothing new. No messages.  No one I “know” online.  I set the phone down on my night stand to go to sleep mode as I do the same. 45-seconds later I hear the chime.  I’m thinking “who the hell is messaging” as I didn’t see anyone familiar online prior.  Turns out it’s a message from a 23yo Hispanic stud that I do “know” and he had just gotten on.  It was a simple message… “I need to fill you. Quickie?”  It took me about 30-seconds longer than I would normally take to make that decision because, remember, I just woke up to pee about 5 minutes ago.  The rest of the exchange was short, too.  My reply, “yes”. His, “on my way”.  Six minutes later I meet him at my front door naked.  He comes in, strips, puts his already hard 7” cock in my mouth.  I suck for about a minute to lube him up and the says, “ show me that pussy- I’m gonna fill you up.”  I go legs up on my back in my living room and he’s sliding in home.  That’s what I needed… what I’m good for.  He pounds my mancunt for about 5-6 minutes and let’s me know he’s cumming.  What a great feeling!  Breathing hard he pulls out, gets dressed, compliments my soft pussy, and is out the door.  Im walking back to my room and in bed by 2:30am. I like being a cumdump… answering the call of nature. 

I love doing this in the wee small hours... My holes available for anyone who needs to unload. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/9/2021 at 7:18 PM, fisterm8 said:

I love doing this in the wee small hours... My holes available for anyone who needs to unload. 

I’d totally love to do a buzz-him-in-and-leave-the-door-ajar-or-unlocked while I’m waiting nude and face down darkroom scene. But, the fucking intercom code doesn’t work for my apartment!

4 hours ago, YrGudBtm80 said:

I’d totally love to do a buzz-him-in-and-leave-the-door-ajar-or-unlocked while I’m waiting nude and face down darkroom scene. But, the fucking intercom code doesn’t work for my apartment!

Wedge main intercom door open with a stone/brick and leave ur flat door slightly open..... Give him ur number so he texts u when he's outside and tell him to come up... Let him know doors are open and he can walk in, breed you, zip up n go.. 

5 hours ago, CumdumpDad said:

The 2:00 - 3:00 AM Grindr crowd is always fun. Usually been out with their straight friends and need to get off before going home.

And they love bareback and don't mention condoms.... Love huge loads up me from str8 guys. 

21 hours ago, fisterm8 said:

Wedge main intercom door open with a stone/brick and leave ur flat door slightly open..... Give him ur number so he texts u when he's outside and tell him to come up... Let him know doors are open and he can walk in, breed you, zip up n go.. 

Not a good idea where I live. Out of respect to the other tenants and any unclaimed packages lying about, I wouldn’t ever leave the front door propped open.