Who here has taken more than one thousand cocks in their ass? Or fucked more than one thousand asses?

GymAddict

On 9/21/2021 at 1:02 AM, BB10 said:

No idea how many fags I’ve bred over the years, but it’s safe to say my loads have been dumped in close to 1 thousand cunts.

One of the whores I use regularly is widely known to take several thousand loads each year. Those high mileage pussies are my favorite.

Fuck yeah easy more than 1000/year lost count but it’s what jockpuss is for right bro? Addicted asf to alpha nut 

Many more. Probably more like 1500-ish. It's not that hard if you have an average of even one new fella a week for 20-40 years. Of course, some weeks were zero. But some individual party weekends have been easily 20 or more! And all casual. No real long term arrangements. Does that make me a slut? I don't feel slutty. Well, not most of the time! 😜

Edited by TallAussieBtm
Added a number
  • Piggy 2

• 3 weeks later...

Never thought about it. As a total Cum Dump, taking any cock or fist that wanted entry in dark rooms, toilets, etc wouldn't even try to guess.

A LOT!! 

• 4 weeks later...

With how recently I came out and COVID happening I've had about three years to work with to get a good body count. I have not gotten a good body count for many reasons. It's probably in the 200s right now and different guys who have bred me has to be under 100. I'm still not putting enough into increasing those numbers but this year I have my file of notes on the loads I've taken and intend to add to it. I hope to have enough guys load me up this year where I'm certain my lifetime total is triple-digit.

There's a bit of a subplot to this post - a lesson still to be learned by some guys - particularly the younger ones: 

Don't wait around to become the man you already sense you're meant to become.  Even if you haven't been able to bring yourself to realizing your full depth and breadth of sexual fulfillment, keep working on it.  The fact that some of you are here on BZ already - even if you're still sitting on the fence about where you fit in - should be a guidepost.  Keep working on getting it sorted. 

Time is relative; as the years roll by, they become shorter and shorter.  I know the clocks haven't realized this fact yet - so it may merely be a "head" thing, but it's real.  

Figure out where you fit in, and then jump into the writhing mass with both feet, don't look back, and become the men you were born to be. 

Life is fan-fukkin-tastic when we live it on our own terms.  

Edited by hntnhole
phrasing
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

possible yes. probable, idk. i was single and slutty about a decade b4 marriage and about 5 years since. 1,000 fucks would be about a fuck and a half per week. so yeah, probably but i can't say for sure. 

• 2 weeks later...

Oooh yeah ... I've been fucked and bred by thousands of cocks. I'm a happy, wide open, shameless cock loving cum slut. I love getting bred so much - I always have, right from my very first time as a young teen. 

IMG_9759.jpeg

• Like 1

I love this thread. I stopped counting but I will guess that I've had between 100-200 unique cocks inside my pussy. Not sure about loads as not all dudes could cum while inside me. I used to feel self-conscious about it, but now I'm just happy to get fucked and if I get a load then all the better.

• Like 1