Was anyone MORE sexually active during the COVID pandemic than before?

GymAddict

Were you MORE or LESS sexually active during COVID?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Were you MORE or LESS sexually active during COVID?

11 hours ago, BBCStud said:

Did any guys here who continued to do groups actually find it the "cladestine" nature of it a turn-on of sorts? I know I did!

I definitely did.  

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i got really into ass up anon scenes during covid/quarantine. waiting on my bed with my ass out. its eventually how i got covid but i had very mild symptoms and refrained from hooking up until i recovered and tested negative.

• Piggy 1

On 10/9/2021 at 3:49 PM, aznboipussy said:

yeah i got really into ass up anon scenes during covid/quarantine. waiting on my bed with my ass out. its eventually how i got covid but i had very mild symptoms and refrained from hooking up until i recovered and tested negative.

Yeah, I topped in quite a few anon cumdump scenarios during Covid. A few of those were Master Jerry events (I attend as a top), I assume you've heard of him?

• Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/12/2021 at 11:09 PM, BBCStud said:

Yeah, I topped in quite a few anon cumdump scenarios during Covid. A few of those were Master Jerry events (I attend as a top), I assume you've heard of him?

I've heard lots of guys mention Master Jerry, he organizes regular gangbangs in the LA area, doesn't he?

On 9/30/2021 at 3:02 PM, BBCStud said:

Did any guys here who continued to do groups actually find it the "cladestine" nature of it a turn-on of sorts? I know I did!

Of course. There’s always something more exciting about the illicit. I’m sure the atmosphere of the speakeasy clubs during Prohibition was far more thrilling and electric than any regular bar. 

Edited by RawPlug

Sadly, 2020 was my lowest partner count since high school. I amass much of my huge annual partner count by going to sex events like Folsom, CLAW, Pig Week and Fist Fest, as well as clubs and baths and stays at sex resorts when I travel. With all that off the menu for 202, save for the local bathhouse and bar with a play area that opened in July, there wasn't much beyond hookups apps, and those tend to have more ghosts than a haunted house. Happily, by mid-2021 everything was back on track and I've been to a number of sex events and sex resorts, with more coming up in a 2 weeks. My partner count is just below 300 with the 10 days of Pig Week still to go. I will easily top 450 if not 500 partners for this year like I normally do (my best year was 903 partners)

Edited by MuscledHorse

Sadly, 2020 was my lowest partner count since I was 19. I amass much of my huge annual partner count by going to sex events like Folsom, CLAW, Pig Week and Fist Fest, as well as clubs and baths and stays at sex resorts when I travel. With all that off the menu for 202, save for the local bathhouse and bar with a play area that opened in July, there wasn't much beyond hookups apps, and those tend to have more ghosts than a haunted house. Happily, by mid-2021 everything was back on track and I've been to a number of sex events and sex resorts, with more coming up in a 2 weeks. My partner count is just below 300 with the 10 days of Pig Week still to go. I will easily top 450 if not 500 partners for this year like I normally do (my best year was 903 partners)

• Piggy 1

Less active during the pandemic until vaccinations became available.   Once I was fully vaccinated I started hooking up with fuck buddies and random one night stands once again.  I recently received my booster and increased my sexual activity even more.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Once my bookstore reopened. I quickly got back into it. Guys still wear masks. I just wear one to get in, then ditch it when I get in a booth.

I’d say especially the last 6 months or so, I’ve been busier than I’ve ever been. Of course I’ve also been doing a little more branching out to include more understall and some other variety (e.g. homeless), but I’ve taken more loads in the last 6 months than I had gotten in the previous few years. 

Maybe turning fem helped, but it’s been nonstop bareback loads - and a lot of married guys.

- Di ❤️

On 9/30/2021 at 10:02 AM, BBCStud said:

I only started back in groups in early June after I was fully vaccinated. NY if I recall correctly reopened in March. Now I did do some one on one hook ups before I was vaccinated but I was not going to risk groups.