Question for bottoms

mblad99

Like others have said, depends on the Top.  Sometimes a quick pump n dump is all they want and I'm fine with that especially in a cruising situation.  However, my favourite Top recently isn't satisfied with just cumming once and he typically holds me there and stays inside (and stays hard) until he's ready to unload again. Those sessions have taken anything between 20 and 45 minutes to load me up.  At the end of which I am a shaky but satisfied mess. Size might not be everything but staying power counts for a lot 😉.

• Like 1

How long do I like a fuck to last? On the face of it, the question is irrelevant - it’s not about what I like, it’s about what the Top likes, and when he chooses my cunt, he gets to do exactly what he likes with it.

I will confess, however, that unless the Top is really hurting me inside, there is no upper limit to how long I hope he keeps fucking. I relish Tops that spend an hour or more rutting me. The sensation of another man penetrating and occupying me inside is so intoxicating I can’t get enough of it.

And even if he’s causing me pain I’m always a little sorry when it’s over.

As a cumdump i don't like to long fucks. 5 - 10 minutes is good enough for me to have a good fuck, have his cum inside me and searching for the next load. there are men who take ''cumdump'' more seriously and just unload in 2 minutes or less. could be fine too for taking much loads as i can in a day

Depends on so many things. I would say always at least 10 minutes of actual fucking. I would say on average 30-45 minutes? But sometimes you just want to be pumped full of cum and not much else, other times you want your hole to be pounded so hard you can feel it for days

On 9/24/2021 at 5:14 PM, mblad99 said:

Bottoms, in all seriousness, how long do you like a fuck to last.  Is 10 minutes right, less, more?  How long is an ideal fuck before the top cums?

Anything less than 30-45 minutes isn’t worth my time taking to make sure every thing clean. If it lasts longer great but less than that and I will make sure we never hook up again 

It all depends there are tops that i wish they would finish quickly and there are others that finish quickly and I wish they would last longer. sadly my last one did not even take a minute and i don't think he even penetrated my hole. he cum all over my ass without ever going inside. i like to feel his cock inside and fucking me.

On 9/24/2021 at 4:22 PM, xxbjn2 said:

For me it's all about the top and how good they fuck. Some tops it's like, please just finish, with others it's wishing it could go on for ever.

I agree. Yesterday I was bred by a very hung black guy and all I could think was finish please. It wasn’t that it hurt or anything but it was not a connection in any way. He smelled like smoke and used my pussy like there was not a body attached. I still got his load and that satisfies me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As it's all about his cock in my ass and him freely cumming.  Most are worn out before I am.  I've never done pnp.  I do like some 420 as it helps with my giving head for over 30 min, then take their cock for an hour or more.  Some try to jack me off while fucking me so that I will tire before them, but I nicely remove their hand. It's all about their pleasure and my ass pleasures along with as many loads they can give.