I think i'm fed up of bottoms

Sharp-edge

On 9/26/2021 at 12:17 PM, Sharp-edge said:

....c) i have a good dick. i know people will fuck with me for my dick. but i will never fuck someone who only likes my dick. You gotta crave all of me or we can't have sex.

I think Loveitraw is right when he says: "As far as I can tell you've just described the difference between cruising and dating."

cumdumpcarrypack.thumb.jpg.b21c66058b9cc9175a3c07c59b633c32.jpglol I am definitely one of those bottoms. I would conservatively say 99% of the guys who fuck me just think of me as a pair of fuckholes attached to a hot body. sure guys think I’m cute and sexy but they generally have no interest in getting to know me as a person or even knowing my name or anything else about me. its rare for guys to even ask for my number or email or any contact info unless they wanna fuck me again and have my hole on call. I actually don’t mind knowing that the men who fuck me are just using me to get themselves off or to fulfill their filthiest fantasies or do stuff to that they could never do to anyone the respect. as a community cumdumpster I know what my role is and I love it. im not the boy you bring home to meet your family, I’m the boy you pass around at a party or unload your balls in after work, NSA, no questions asked.

Edited by gangbangsuperstar
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 9/26/2021 at 11:19 AM, BergenGuy said:

I don't think that what @Sharp-edge is talking about is dating.  Instead, just getting to know the other person even if it is superficially through playful chatting and foreplay.  I know that the sex is better for me and the bottom if I at least like the guy.

I kinda understand, that's been my experience with some  tops. I show up kinda expect me to get the job done and leave. The worst are the ones that don't say anything. No indication that they're enjoying it, not enjoying it. Then I get bored and start wishing they'd cum so it can be over. 

Then weeks later I hear from them saying "how come I haven't heard from you?" Which I  explain I figured they wasn't into me, which is cool. "No no. You was great etc." 

At that point I can't be bothered 

• Like 1

I'm a versatile bottom who *really* loves topping, but for me my desire to top is more mysterious and contingent on the chemistry in person.

I can't tell if I want to top a guy from pictures. I won't know if I want to top them once I kiss them, or feel how their body reacts to mine. 

This makes hooking up with bottoms or other versatile bottoms through apps frustrating for me. I really think the gig economy and online shopping has conditioned guys to view arranging sexual encounters as a product and a service (free though!) with all the specifications set before meeting, rather than the spontaneous, flexible, and organic experience I believe is most natural to our species. As Esperanza Spalding sings, "guard the tangible, guard the animal in you". 

This is why I really appreciate bathhouses and sex parties, because I feel freedom from "pre-ordered" expectations. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 9/25/2021 at 3:38 PM, Sharp-edge said:

So, I'm mostly top. I have taken some dick but i'm mostly into fucking. My problem is that some btms are insatiable and only think of my dick (which is good, i admit it). But come on, i'm into men, not intestines. I'm turned on by a nice guy, not from his parts seperately. I need time to admire the guy that i will fuck. I need to hug him kiss him, lick his body and after some time (when i'm fully hard) to fuck him. I hate this rush. Come on let's fuck now. What? you're on ur job? can't you just leave everything and come to my place and then come back? can i be naked and when u come inside just fuck me? I dont like all these. I dont like it to be hollow. I need time.

I will say as a fellow top, I am with you on this. I thoroughly enjoy a long, intense, connected session with a bottom. And there definitely are bottoms out there who are into that as well... I have fucked plenty of them. 

Breeding... injecting another man with your semen... is the highest form of sexual connection two men can have, which is why I think the experience deserves so much more than just stripping it down to the simplified mechanics of it. Foreplay, build up, kissing, body contact, all of that enhances the session. As a top, it turns me on that much more that I will be filling this man with my seed as it turns him on to crave receiving it. I think quickies and anon sessions just cheapens it and de-values the experience.

That’s not to say that I judge bottoms who are into quickies or anonymous pump and dump sessions. It’s not my place to judge. But I often wonder... if a bottom can be quick fucked by 10 guys in a night and he is still craving more... is he actually satisfied? I find that when I have a good long connected session with a bottom, he is typically so satiated and fulfilled (as I am) when we end. All he wants to do at that point is pass out and get a great night of sleep. That’s the kind of sex I think we all deep down want but often deprive ourselves of.

• Like 7

I hate any sort of cuddling and emotional connection whatsoever. When the sex is over, I want them to leave. I dont want them to cuddle me. If I wanted that, I wouldnt use grindr and hookup apps to find it. There is the rare exception where the passion is so great that kissing and embracing each other in your arms is amazing, but that usually pertains to guys that I know in my personal life and with whom the sex is only enhanced by that already established friendship and connection. Having said that, the moment they try to make it more than passionate sex or friends with benefits, is the moment I no longer have any desire for them and want to get as far away from that situation as possible. Relationships are toxic, and theyre suffocating. Its an egotistical arrangement that serves only to highlight to the world that you two "possess" each other, like a skunk that comes in and pisses all over the place. Jealousy is ugly, and so is having to be dictated to by another person. People will say, "neither of you should ever dictate to each other", but when in a relationship, compromise and respecting each others wishes is the only way to make it work, so yes, you will be dictated to. Eventually, you two will begin to annoy each other. Inevitably, the lust will die and companionship is all that remains. That is enough for some people, but I enjoy my independence. Dont want to pretend that I have feelings for somebody when I dont, and when I do have feelings for some guy (which I can count on my two hands the # of guys that I have actually ever had feelings for), I prefer to leave it as it is, like two ships passing in the middle of the night, while those moments were perfect as they were, rather than to taint them with the drudgery of the real world closing in on us.

• Like 2

Different strokes for different folks.

I like both: getting in line for some anon ass up to use as a sloppy pump & dump, or a sexy fuck bud to flip-flop with all night long. 😄

As for anti-relationship: that's your opinion.  There are animals that fuck anything moving, and animals that couple up.  Humans didn't invent relationships, and we're too quick at judging others.

Edited by chipygmalion80
typo

Different strokes and all that. Some guys want intimacy, Some guys want anonymity. Some guys want both at different times. Some guys want a hook up. Some guys want a date.  The issue, or at least it seems to me, is that you're looking on hook up apps for a date. Guys on those apps are generally trolling for dick/hole. Guys on dating apps are generally looking for the whole dinner and a movie and awkward fumbling/butterflies before sex. We live in an age where we can have both. You're just finding more of the ones you don't want.  Try throwing your net a bit wider.  I know plenty of non-sex-hound men, both coupled and single.  They're out there, but they're not as likely to be on a site all about breeding. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/25/2021 at 3:38 PM, Sharp-edge said:

So, I'm mostly top. I have taken some dick but i'm mostly into fucking. My problem is that some btms are insatiable and only think of my dick (which is good, i admit it). But come on, i'm into men, not intestines. I'm turned on by a nice guy, not from his parts seperately. I need time to admire the guy that i will fuck. I need to hug him kiss him, lick his body and after some time (when i'm fully hard) to fuck him. I hate this rush. Come on let's fuck now. What? you're on ur job? can't you just leave everything and come to my place and then come back? can i be naked and when u come inside just fuck me? I dont like all these. I dont like it to be hollow. I need time.

Sounds like you’re hooking up with the wrong bottoms.  Change your profiles to explain exactly what you want and you’ll start get Better bottoms plus a smattering of the insatiable holes as well

• Like 2

22 hours ago, TwinkFoot said:

I hate any sort of cuddling and emotional connection whatsoever. When the sex is over, I want them to leave. I dont want them to cuddle me. If I wanted that, I wouldnt use grindr and hookup apps to find it. There is the rare exception where the passion is so great that kissing and embracing each other in your arms is amazing, but that usually pertains to guys that I know in my personal life and with whom the sex is only enhanced by that already established friendship and connection. Having said that, the moment they try to make it more than passionate sex or friends with benefits, is the moment I no longer have any desire for them and want to get as far away from that situation as possible. Relationships are toxic, and theyre suffocating. Its an egotistical arrangement that serves only to highlight to the world that you two "possess" each other, like a skunk that comes in and pisses all over the place. Jealousy is ugly, and so is having to be dictated to by another person. People will say, "neither of you should ever dictate to each other", but when in a relationship, compromise and respecting each others wishes is the only way to make it work, so yes, you will be dictated to. Eventually, you two will begin to annoy each other. Inevitably, the lust will die and companionship is all that remains. That is enough for some people, but I enjoy my independence. Dont want to pretend that I have feelings for somebody when I dont, and when I do have feelings for some guy (which I can count on my two hands the # of guys that I have actually ever had feelings for), I prefer to leave it as it is, like two ships passing in the middle of the night, while those moments were perfect as they were, rather than to taint them with the drudgery of the real world closing in on us.

Pump 'em and dump 'em. That's how I operate.

• Like 1

On 9/28/2021 at 9:23 AM, TwinkFoot said:

I hate any sort of cuddling and emotional connection whatsoever. When the sex is over, I want them to leave. I dont want them to cuddle me.

I think the phrase we old timers used was: get in, get off, GET OUT!

• 3 months later...

When I'm super horny - I just want a guy to throw me down and shove his dick in my face, then rim me, then fuck me.

But most of the time, I prefer making out first - making out always gets me hard! Some good eye contact, cuddling, etc. A bit more of a connection I suppose. Most of the time, I enjoy sex way more if I actually like the guy. Trouble is, every now and then, I get this extreme horniness that makes me want to worship a cock and nothing else.

As a bottom who is married to a female, I’m only looking for hollow meaningless sex with top men. I have a few regulars and some ransoms from time to time. But that’s how I like it. I’m here to suck dick and get fucked and filled with cum. I save my intimacy for my wife.