How about DP? done it yet?

hntnhole

There's one kinda special type of Hole, and that's one that can take two Cocks at once:  Double Penetration.

I've done it a few times, but the Hole has to be really talented to relax enough to take two at once.  That, or perhaps damaged in the effort, which defeats the entire endeavor.  Being on the "thick-side", each time I've done it (not all that many though), I had to be the one lying on my back, and the first Cock in.  That way, a less-thick Cock will do the least amount of potential damage, and have an easier time getting in too. 

The most memorable was in a group Breeding situation, can't remember quite how many TopCocks, but around 5 or 6.  Each Cock had rutted in the Hole at least once, and I do remember there were two that were big, long, thick-ish ones.  So, someone asked the bottom if he wanted DP, and (I think the kid was way too high, but he hollered for it) so I was the one that had to lie down, and the bottomHole hovered for a moment, and then sat right down to my balls.  One of the other Cocks was long and somewhat thin, and he lubed up and started.  The Hole was able to take it, and rutted himself on both Cocks for a little bit.  The other Cock pulled out, another took it's place, and at some point one of the more impressive Cocks started to get into the Hole.  Finally, that guy just grabbed the hips of the bottom and pulled - hard.  The bottom groaned, but hollered again for it, at which point the larger Cock started to really get to business.

So I'm lying there, feeling this big raw Cock rut against mine inside the Hole.  It was an absolutely fantastic feeling - being inside a Hole with another Cock - and the sensation of my Cock getting fucked by the other one almost made me shoot.  But, then the other Cock DID start to Breed, and feeling that hot Sperm grinding against mine just turned my Lusts loose, and I think I must have pumped my toenails out along with my Sperm, churning both loads inside that Hole into one very memorable DB (meaning, Dual Breeding).  

The unfortunate thing was though, when both Cocks had pulled out there was blood as well as loads seeping out.  If that other Cock was pumping +, that kid got it ground into his Hole big time. I don't recall if the bottom was chasing or not - but if he wasn't, my guess it he is now.  And no, not being a vampire, that time I did not eat the Seeded Hole.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

I got DP'd for the first time in June of this year. I hooked up with a horny Asian breeder (a regular) and he had a buddy coming over. The bud was taller, stronger, and solid. One of them was always fucking me bare while the other was fucking him. The big guy was a pounder, the kind of guy who can focus the strength of his body and his mass and pound your cunt so you feel it in your whole body. I was growling with each cunt-mashing thrust. He had a thick dick and decided I needed to be DP'd. I said I'd never done it before and that seemed to make him more keen than ever. The muscular Asian breeder lay down and I straddled and took him inside me. Then the big guy got up behind me and tried to get inside me, but I was too tight for the thickness of him. They swapped places with me straddling the big guy and then the Asian breeder was able to get inside me as he was narrower at the base of his cock.

Then sensation of being overfull with hard cock was overwhelming and the muscle control to hold myself at the right angle and fuck down onto them was really tiring, but I was proud I was able to stretch over them and make them happy. After that, it was like they both decided then needed to rut in my cunt and really leave their mark. They got me face down over the edge of the bed and the Asian guy went first, really fucking hard into me so I felt it. Then he filled me with his seed as he gripped my ass hard. Then the big guy climbed onto me right away. He was on a mission from the first thrust and pounded me even harder driving me to the edge and really triggering the primal part of me to push back up onto his thrusts growling so each pound would drive my cunt into the bed. He fucked like that for about 5 minutes and then, as he realized he was about to cum, he raised himself higher and really drove himself deep in my cunt as I felt him thicken and pulse his hot seed inside me as his full weight rested on me, holding me down as I accepted it inside me.

If that's what doing DP does to breeders, I say bring it on.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

I've done it once.  I was laying over in Milwaukee, and 2 tops hit me up and were both going to be arriving at about the same time.  They knew that each other would be there.  Top #1 arrived first and he was fucking me when top #2 came in.  Top #1 pulled out and top #2 fucked me for a bit.  #2 pulled out and #1 was laying on his back so I sat on him and rode him.  #2 asked if I'd ever DP'd.  I said no but I was game, and #1 was also eager.  As I was riding #1, #2 got behind me and pushed in.  #1 and I stayed pretty still while #2 did most of the work, pumping and thrusting.  After just a few minutes, #2 blew his load.  #1 said that he also dumped his load.  I was surprised that it went so smoothly and hassle free.  I'm definitely down to try it again sometime.

I've tried a couple of times as a bottom but it was just too painful as I was too tight. Would love to try again but maybe take something to relax me. Maybe 420 would help?