took my first load today

OK, so I was chatting with this guy from adam4adam last night. I messaged him today and he replied that he was horny. Long story short, I ended up at his place where I ended up bottoming for him. His profile says he’s a top; mine says I’m a bottom, so all is good. His profile says nothing about playing safe, and I was aware of that going into this experience. I was half-way reassured that all would be fine as his profile says he is Neg, but I know that doesn’t really carry much weight in this day and time.

Before I go any further, let me say that I’m fairly new to BB. I’ve taken raw dick before, but to the best of my knowledge, I don’t believe I’ve ever taken cum up my ass. The idea of cum in me is both a thrill and a concern as I am neg, and would like to stay that way. I know that if I take cum in my ass, however, it may be just a matter of time before any kind of conversion happens.

Well, we were going at it, and I had noticed on his night stand a bottle of oil. When he reached for the oil, I knew that he expected to have unprotected BB sex. I was ok with that as I have done that before. I didn’t know if he was going to pull out, or stay in me at the moment of climax, but as I was snorting on the poppers he offered, I didn’t really care at that moment. We go at it for a good amount of time, and I am in HEAVEN!!! I reach a point where I can’t hold back and I cum all over his bed at the same time he is cumming in my ass. As this was my first experience, it was an unusual sensation. I could actually feel my ass being filled (kind of like when you get an enema), but not as severe. I could feel the warmth feeling filling up my insides, and I LOVED IT. It was sooooo amazingly wonderful and exciting that I could barely control myself. Just to confirm what I thought I had asked if he came in me, and he said “yes” and he squeezed his dick to reveal the final drops of cum that weren’t deposited up my ass. We chatted a little about status and being clean, then I left on my way home.

When I got home, I couldn’t wait to see for myself what he had given me. I cupped my hand and pushed to have my hand FILLED with his juices. I smelled the sweet smell of cum and continued to push and push. I stuck my finger up my ass and felt how slick my hole was with his love juice. I could also sense there was more deep inside of me.

Today was a turning point where I have FINALLY experienced the WONDERFUL sensation of complete BB sex. AND I LOVE IT. The sensation of sharing sex without limits made the experience so much more intense, and the physical sensation was one I have never felt before. I hope we can repeat our experience, and I will let you all know for sure when and where it happens; if it happens again.

Thank you for reading my story, and know that it is 100% fact.

Edited by Hotload84

Congratulations, bareback does feel best. There's nothing quite like feeling another guy cum in your ass, bonding with him, taking a part of him into yourself, giving yourself to him for his pleasure. Enjoy, and good luck in the future.

Congratulations. What a wonderful experience for you. Now let's hope you take many more loads during glorious bareback sex. Bareback is the only was to go it is so natural. Skin to skin. Also, the risk of receiving poz cum and converting can be a turn-on to many guys. But we all take risks. When you convert please let us all know.

Well done new2bb, sounds like you are just ahead of me, I am in the position where I can take a couple of loads, have not done so yet, your story is very hot and inspirational.

It makes me want to go out now, and take those loads, although mine will be undetectable, so a little different.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks to all who have responded. Also thanks to Hotload84 (moderator) for your attention to the post. It is now just over 24 hours since getting my first load, and I can’t stop thinking about my experience. I have precum oozing from my dick all day as I am STILL excited about what has happened. I’ve received an email from my man that he wants to have another go at my ass. I guess he liked what I gave him too. Could be interesting.