Halloween Party

great story.....would love to the bottom taking those breeding loads...and especially the Black Man!   that is my ultimate fantasy:  to offer my body to a Black Man and willingly accept his highly toxic POZ cum and seed to be  planted in my ass to grow and to become one with him....

The black guy laughed and said “don’t you wanna know the name of the guy who got you pregnant?”.  I blushed and said “yes sir”.  He told me it was Benny.  He went across and walked out the door to the dungeon – after a few minutes he came back taking the arm of an infirm stick thin old man.  “Hey Dean” he said to the old guy “you go to the sauna – ever had this lads ass?” nodding at me.  Dean said “no, stuck up little runt thinks he’s too good for an old guy like me!”.   Benny laughed and said “wanna teach him a lesson and slide that AIDs weapon up his hole?”.  Dean chuckled an evil laugh and said “too right I do!”.  Benny looked and me and said “you’ve been missing a lot lad – this is one diseased cock”.  He grabbed the chains of the sling and Benny loosened his towel and let it drop to the floor.  I leant up and could see it was a real monster.  Rock hard and huge. Dean laughed and said “bet you weren’t expecting that! Now what do you want?”.  I replied “you’re cock sir”.  He shook his head “you’re big cock”.  Again he shook his head but this time Benny held poppers under my nose.  “Please sir, give me your massive cock and flood me with your AIDs seed – infect me proper!”.  He slid balls deep and started to pound.  “You will convert in a few weeks and be my poz son”.  I moaned “yes sir, make me yours!”.  I tightened my hole to milk the daddies cock.  He said “you’re hungry for my poz seed ain’t ya”.  I moaned and said “yes sir, make me poz”.  His balls tightened, his cock throbbed and swole and he shot a massive load in me.  Benny grabbed his arm and once he’d finished spurting led him back to the sofa.  Benny then came back and kissed me then said “no going back now – two real men’s poz loads in you – that bugs in you now lad!”. 

• Like 12
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...