Frozen Cum

Taggedslut

On 7/21/2023 at 11:11 PM, gaypigbb said:

I couldn't agree more! As a bottom it's this effort I find super hot with cumplay. All cumplay that happens free the top unloaded in me is super hot and fun. But the cumplay involving preparations, finding/saving used condoms, filling a jar, thawing it, etc. really elevates the sleazy fun to a new level. Knowing the top really is a horny pig, not only when having sex, but in daily life being able to prepare lite this. Woof!! I simply love it!!

Agree with you.. the more sleazy, the more exciting and the more I feel like a slut. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I ve done it a lot on the road (if the room has a frig with freezer) and at home.  After a top would leave I’d push out his load and freeze it to save as lube to be used inside myself or another bottom.  Also comes in handy when a top wants your hole already sloppy wet from other tops and your hole hasn’t been loaded naturally yet.  They never suspect the sloppy hole presented to them was  manufactured from stored frozen loads.

Edited by CumCravinHole
  • Like 1

During the pandemic, I wrote a whole tutorial about how I freeze cum--making a devi's dick.  From March 28, 2020.

I have shared this link before and seemed to strike a chord with the readership here.   There were some great tips shared.

Here is a link:  From My Side of the Sling: Making a Devil's Dick (felchingpisser.blogspot.com) 

Edited by FelchingPisser
clarification
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I once frozen the cum I have collected, and went to see a Dom Daddy.. who wanted me to be a good slut and fuck me ... 

As soon as I got to his place, I was ordered go in the bedroom and wait for him naked. I did as I was told and waited for him on all fours... 

When he came in the room, I suck him hard and when I was ordered to turn around to get fucked. He was happy 😁when I gave him a little bottle 🍾full of the frozen cum with a pipette ... He put some of the cum on my ass 💦🍑 and used it as lube to fuck me.. 

In the end, he emptied the bottom on/in my ass and fucked me hard with it before breeding my ass with a large load💦💦... Of course , I cleaned his big dick 👅🍆when he got out of my ass..

I was a happy breeded slut with a full ass when I left. 😈😈🐷🐷

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

On 8/2/2023 at 4:49 PM, FelchingPisser said:

During the pandemic, I wrote a whole tutorial about how I freeze cum--making a devi's dick.  From March 28, 2020.

I have shared this link before and seemed to strike a chord with the readership here.   There were some great tips shared.

Here is a link:  From My Side of the Sling: Making a Devil's Dick (felchingpisser.blogspot.com) 

I have been freezing cum for years just as you described in your tutorial.  Long ago I realized cum is too precious to waste when bating alone and better when mixed with others who are joining you. Nothing like the rush you get when it's inserted in your ass and you're fucked. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

On 7/21/2023 at 11:11 PM, gaypigbb said:

I couldn't agree more! As a bottom it's this effort I find super hot with cumplay. All cumplay that happens free the top unloaded in me is super hot and fun. But the cumplay involving preparations, finding/saving used condoms, filling a jar, thawing it, etc. really elevates the sleazy fun to a new level. Knowing the top really is a horny pig, not only when having sex, but in daily life being able to prepare lite this. Woof!! I simply love it!!

This!
All the work put in collecting the cum, looking at cruising spots, sex clubs, looking for guys to send their used condoms over twitter, etc.

I really enjoy doing it, as I know my slut is hungry for any loads. Of course, I always ask him to start collecting loads on his side too. There more cum, the better.

I'm a filthy top who enjoys such depraved cum play.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Love cumplay and dreams of being covered in a thick layer of sperm. Unfortunately, defrosted cum is often watery and diluted, nothing at all like fresh hot cum that is thick and viscous, and smells so devine. i guess the best way would be to harvest as many used condom as possible and use the cum while somewhat fresh.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Satanictrans88 said:

defrosted cum is often watery and diluted

First, don't get it out of the freezer until you're going to use it. 

If you save/freeze it in a pony-glass, cover tightly with a small piece plastic wrap, then put it in the freezer for later use,  that excess moisture will form frost on top of the Sperm.  Thus, when you use it, simply brush off the frost, pop the frozen Sperm into your mouth and shove it up the bottom's Hole with your tongue - small end first, of course. 

Then listen for the gasp of delight from the bottom - sometimes they just go nuts .... it's a lot of fun !!

Edited by hntnhole
phrasing
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 2

On 8/9/2023 at 2:06 AM, Luvbbslut said:

This!
All the work put in collecting the cum, looking at cruising spots, sex clubs, looking for guys to send their used condoms over twitter, etc.

I really enjoy doing it, as I know my slut is hungry for any loads. Of course, I always ask him to start collecting loads on his side too. There more cum, the better.

I'm a filthy top who enjoys such depraved cum play.

I love tops like you, would love to play with you and your sleazy fucking mind! There are too few of horny cum loving tops, the tops really into cumplay. As a cumslut myself I don't want cum for my own enjoyment. I want cum for the play, the feeling of doing such a nasty intimate thing together with my top. It's the act of sharing it, the idea of using the sperm of random men for our pleasure together. So if the tops gives me cum cause I like it it's great. But if he gives me cum cause he loves to play with it it's amazing! 😈🐽 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

On 8/10/2023 at 3:55 PM, PigFaggot2904 said:

Ever since I discovered "cumsicles" aka "d3vil's dicks" from Treasure Island Media's "Breeding Season", I've had guys save their cum for me, and I've also saved mine for others.  Absolutely sleazy & disgusting, and I fucking love it.

I forgot to mention, I also like to add some of my piss to the cum I save & freeze.  That way a lucky pig will get both!

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...