Tops only, please: How do you feel toward a bottom once you’ve bred him?

ErosWired

Seriously - This question is intended to reveal something about the workings of the minds of Tops, and only Tops can answer it. As much as I admire my fellow bottoms’ experience, I ask that you refrain from replying, even to relate what a Top has said to you - you may have heard what he said, buy you didn’t think what he thought.

On to the question -

Tops - When you reach the goal, and deliver your load inside the body of the man you’re fucking, does having made that transfer alter the way you think of that man in any way?

We sometimes hear the act described in terms that suggest it makes a permanent change in the receiver, a thing that can’t be undone - “he’s fucked now”; “he’s been cunted”. Or we hear terms that imply a possessive or territorial interest - “you’re mine now”, “he made him his bitch”.

I have seen Alphas express in no uncertain terms a sense that inseminating a man places their exclusive mark on him (or they would like to think so) and sometimes act accordingly. I feel sure that the other extreme is also true, that there are Tops who feel that the fact that a man allowed himself to be seeded by them makes him worthless and discardable. But in both cases, the sense exists that the act of insemination in some way marks the receiver.

I’m sure that there is a spectrum of views on this among Tops; I find myself thinking back from time to time about the largest gangbang I ever took, back at camp. That day, the greater majority of the men in that camp fucked me to completion. The next day, we were all still there, and I knew that any one of them who walked by me might be thinking:

I fucked him. I left my load in him. He’s _________.

But I could never finish that thought because I could never decide what a Top might think.

If a man were to fuck and seed his best friend for the first time, it would almost certainly change in the relationship (unless reciprocated). I think there is still some of the same dynamic at work even in casual encounters. When you leave your load in a man, does it feel like something is now permanently different between you? Does it give you a sense of accomplishment? Pride? Victory? Possession? Do you feel that you’ve left your mark on him? Do you feel like you’ve established an entitlement to access to him? Do you just feel like you have bragging rights? Do you feel like you’ve left a physical part of you in him and become a part of him?

You may feel none of this, or something quite different. Whatever you feel about it, I would very much appreciate anyone’s willingness to share his thoughts. So very, very many men have bred me - and so many more are going to - and I really would like to have an idea of what they think when they finish.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Very insightful and well written!

I would imagine, many Tops think, once a Slut has been bred, his purpose is complete! 

The bottom has proven he is nothing more than a cum receptacle and on to the next bottom that is willing to take a load!

I doubt Tops thinks much about a bottom once his purpose has been served. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Philatanus said:

I would imagine, many Tops think, once a Slut has been bred, his purpose is complete! 

I daresay you do imagine that. Bottoms imagine that Tops think all kinds of things, but since they’re not Tops, they don’t know what Tops actually think, which is the actual question.

Which is why I very specifically asked bottoms not to answer.

• Haha 1

Maybe I'm callous, but I really don't think about much besides how good the sex was and wonder if we are going to hook up again.  I don't see guy any differently after I've unloaded in him.  Needless to say most of the guys I've bred either are or are about to become total sluts. 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

Vers here, but I top more than I bottom.  My perspective may still be different than a total (alpha) top I'm sure.  I would actually like to date a hot sleazy guy, and my mind often goes there after I breed some hot slut.  But I have learned NOT to go in that direction....at least not too quickly.  Last Feb 14 I fucked this lean tatted latin blind folded slut I had been talking to on bbrt for a few weeks.  It was a pretty great fuck (for both I think), and after about an hour session we were laying on the bed with him still blindfolded.  I told him "happy valentines day" with a bit of a laugh, and he told me "don't ruin it"!  I have fucked him several more times since then, and we always make some small talk after the fuck - always with him still blindfolded.  We have never seen each other face to face, but I could date a slut like this.  I want it to STAY SLEAZY if I date someone.  I have learned repeatedly NOT to try to turn a slutty fuckbud into a date or I'll probably ruin a good thing.  I feel like I'd like to meet my next bf at a sex party.  I guess that is the OPPOSITE of tops who just wanna drop their seed and move on to the next bottom.  Yes, I still wanna keep moving on to the next slut, but also wouldn't mind some hot pig sticking around for something more if they are sort of age appropriate and sort of have their shit together and super slutty! 🙂  Is that too much to ask? lol

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

This is an interesting post, with more than one answer possible:  I'm about 80%T, leaving 20 up to other Cocks.  

Years ago, when I had become well-versed in backroom action (but only just ...) the only thing I thought of was Ahhhh ... that was a good fuck (or occasionally not).  At that point I was utterly selfish in my outlook, and hadn't learned anything at all about the "connection" we can access when we use our Cocks for more than just pumping Sperm.  To be completely honest, I didn't think about the other guy much at all.  Dumb & Stupid, and worst of all, Selfish.  Not that I intended to be self-centered, but I realized later that it was completely true.  For a few years, I never (intentionally) fucked the same Hole twice, since - as I saw it then - I already know what x Hole feels like, and there are so many more I still need to experience. Those were the years that I really built up the count, as referred to in another post.  At the time, I had only taken one Cock up my gut, that being my life-partner's, and it was painful - to the point he never was able to cum in my ass, and didn't want to harm me.  Those were the years that I really built up the count, as referred to in another post.

There was, a few years later, somewhat of an epiphany that took place, in the fuckroom of the Gold Coast - cum Eagle (frankly, I don't recall whether it was before the demise of the GC or after - the same bar just changed names).  I've described said epiphany elsewhere on BZ, and won't go into it all over again, but the crux is, I suddenly realized - in mid-fuck in the backroom - that I'd been shutting out at least half of the Breeding Thrill due to myopic lack of an open mind / heart.  

Once it entered my thick head that these were men - human beings I was fucking, with hopes, aspirations, dreams of whatever, living their lives - it was like an earthquake.  It was then that I started really doing some intellectual work on what I had failed to even consider.  It took no small amount of time to adjust my selfish mind, and get rid of that "My Cock is what Counts" mindset.  I consider it a gift from the Universe.  I have learned that some Holes need a hot hard hammerfuck and a goodbye.  Some Holes need a Caring, Loving, Intimate, Sharing Mating with my Cock.  They are men, human beings worthy of everything I can possibly deliver, and I particularly love delivering it to Whore-Holes.

That said, the venue of the action does impact the issue.  At my favorite fuckjoint, I seldom even see their face, and do my thing accordingly.  But I take my cues from the Hole as well, if there are any offered.  Of course, it's much easier to "share" - "mate with" (as opposed to just rutting) when that experience takes place here, in my home, where I am in control.

The real answer to the question is, I do care about the Hole.  I want to give him what he needs, as well as take from him what I need.  "Connection" makes any fuck special, particularly with men who have dedicated their lives, well-being to relieving any/all Cocks that require it. I call it "mating", because in my mind, that term elevates Breeding to a higher level than mere rutting/Breeding in an anonymous Hole.  While I'm the last guy to foreswear the latter, I love the former even more.  

Never-the-less, it's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

I’m 100% top and for me it’s primal, animalistic in nature. When I’m horny I cannot think rational. Everything is pure base animal lust. When I am fucking I am feeling every sensation of the bottom with the thought of how I’m going to release inside him. Once I grip the neck and feel my self throb and grunt inside a bottom I feel a sense of ownership over the bottom. This is why I hate when they try to push my load out after. Keep my load inside I want it buried deep in you.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4

I used to top, and exclusively, so I feel at least partway qualified to put in my oar.

For me, it was never about conquest or making a mark. It was about the bottom, and sharing an intimate connection. Or if he was just a random - like in a bathhouse or off Craigslist - it was about dropping a load, and being of service to an underserved community. Too many bottoms, not enough tops. 

Nowadays, on the rare occasions I get to top, it IS about making a mark. I can't really give him anything like a certain bug, since I haven't got it, but it's more about implanting a connection in his mind that I am who I say I am. And when the need to breed and seed comes to the surface, I give it all I've got. It's about giving him what he needs, and also what I need as a top. This is the guy I chose to share my sacred nectar with, and if I'm a good fuck, maybe he'll ask me back. And most of the time, if they have but few connections, they DO come back for more. 

That's a good feeling!

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3

22 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

Is that too much to ask?

Not at all.

I had a live-in cumslut for around 3+ years, and it was a lot of fun.  He's been taking loads around here for years, Was poz on meds, and undetectable.  Went to orgies together, and while I rutted in other Holes, sometimes the tubs, often the fuckclubs, I would circle back regularly and eat/rut in his wet Hole.  We had small Breeding events here at home on a regular basis - developed "regulars" who would sometimes bring "fresh meat" over too.  Even just walking down the street, I'd see men give him a knowing little smile (they'd clearly fucked him before), and that always made my Cock hard.  Occasionally, I'd send him out to a fuckjoint to take loads and bring a full Hole home for my pleasure.  Or, he'd go to one fuckjoint and I'd go to another. Or, I'd have something to do, and before I left I'd tell him to get on the cruise sites and have a Spermed Hole by the time I got back home. Never had to tell him twice.  Usually there would be a different car or two in the driveway when I got home, and I'd be hard by the time I got to the front door.  Our Lusts meshed pretty well.  

But then he got into smoking crack / meth, and that was the end of it.  The success of a keeping a SpermSlut depends on honesty, integrity, trust, from both the Top and the bottom, which drug-use almost always destroys.  I kicked him out, but we're still friends (without the sex).  I admire guys who whore their BreedHoles - they're totally sexy - but I won't put up with the chemical dependency.  Now, when I hit the fuckjoints I'm sure I'm rutting in some drugged-out Holes, but I don't know them, I don't care. In that context, all I care about is rutting in a lot of Holes that have been fucked full by other Cocks.  

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 2

Thoughts and feelings will be different for every fuck. If it's a fuck with an anonymous hook up, it can be mechanical and cumming is purely a reflex action. It's fun and you've satisfied an itch but you haven't invested any emotion.  It's completely different with someone you have chemistry with. I feel as if I have shared a part of myself with that person and them with me. I'm more inclined to ensure that person's needs are satisfied too and I want to make it a memorable and positive experience for both of us. I have many other kinks and fetishes and what happens will depend on what fetishes we share. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I'm a top and I tend to have an emotional connection to the bottom.  Since I'm going to fuck the guy, it's obvious that I like him.  After sex, I still like him and I want to fuck him again as long as he feels the same.  For me, no one is ever just a receptacle.  

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

Like some other tops who have responded, it totally depends on the man as well as the scene. 

If it is a quick hotel cumdump,  I likely don’t care or think about him again at all.  I also don’t care for those scenes very much, so I don’t attend them very often.

If we are playing at a private sex party (where I figure the point is to try out many asses and breed the best) I will keep track of the men—and breed the best butt.  I have added many men to my list of regulars this way.

If I am at a bathhouse or bookstore it is likely just a mix of various holes—but a good one will keep me interested.  I have met men who have become regulars this way, too.

If we are meeting in my playroom for fucking or fisting (or both) the bottom is likely someone I met at one of the above.  Here I work very hard at having a great connection and some growth with the guy—so that we please each other more each time we meet.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1