South west Uk kinky sub

Samstokes222

Hi im sam 20 5 foot 6 blonde, im a virgin but so horny to explore some dirty kinky things im
looking for a daddy who wants to help me live my fantasy and explore.

i arrive at daddys, as i walk in the door he hands me a big drink and tells me to neck it which i do immediately, as soon as i put the glass down daddy grabs me and strips me naked forcefully " im gonna fuck you and take your virginity boy and make u mine " then laughs and slams me with t in my arm instantly my whole bodys tingling and im really high. Daddy says " i just slammed u with a big dose of T And ur drink was full of G ur gonna be helpless boy".

Daddy drags me to his room and makes me deepthroat his huge cock whilst im kneeling on the floor barely with it cus im so high. Daddy pulls his cock out of my mouth grabs me and ties me down to the bed with my legs over my head very tight. Daddy gets on top of me lines his cock up and thrusts me hard naking me scream in pain and pleasure he pounds me hard for a bit then holds me down and says " im poz boy im converting you with my toxic load" i beg him not to but he floods my hole. Thats part 1 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

• 4 weeks later...

Part 2 

Daddy collapses on top of me, i can feel hia toxic load flooding my hole. " wht did u do that to me i ask" whilst shaking. " i made u mine boy your my boy now and ur stayiny here as my toy " then laughs pulls his cockout my flooded hole then he leaves the room leaving me restraines to hus bed flooded. He comes back 2 mins later with a 1g needle of t and some white powder. He gets on top of me rams tge huge dose of t in my holw and says " thats gonna ruin u boy"i feel an instant rush my hole body feels amazing but i cab hardly move im so fucked. Daddy starts fingering my converted hole making me moan so hard then raming his fingers in my mouth. " TASYE MY SEED BOY HE ROARS then has round 2 in my hole veey rough and hard my eyes are rollinh im barely consious but it feels so good he ruins me more and more. Then shoots his hugw load deep inside me.i pass out and wake up a short time later in a diffetent room on the floor witg my habds cuffed behibd my back. And him and 2 other daddys rubbing me all over. With thete 3 hugw cocks out. " he grabs me and tells me werejust getting warmed up with u boy. Then lines up white powdee on each of thete cocks and makes me sniff it off then face fuck me hard. 

• Piggy 2

On 11/23/2021 at 6:21 AM, shinelover said:

Very hot start. More please 😀

4 hours ago, Samstokes222 said:

Part 2 

Daddy collapses on top of me, i can feel hia toxic load flooding my hole. " wht did u do that to me i ask" whilst shaking. " i made u mine boy your my boy now and ur stayiny here as my toy " then laughs pulls his cockout my flooded hole then he leaves the room leaving me restraines to hus bed flooded. He comes back 2 mins later with a 1g needle of t and some white powder. He gets on top of me rams tge huge dose of t in my holw and says " thats gonna ruin u boy"i feel an instant rush my hole body feels amazing but i cab hardly move im so fucked. Daddy starts fingering my converted hole making me moan so hard then raming his fingers in my mouth. " TASYE MY SEED BOY HE ROARS then has round 2 in my hole veey rough and hard my eyes are rollinh im barely consious but it feels so good he ruins me more and more. Then shoots his hugw load deep inside me.i pass out and wake up a short time later in a diffetent room on the floor witg my habds cuffed behibd my back. And him and 2 other daddys rubbing me all over. With thete 3 hugw cocks out. " he grabs me and tells me werejust getting warmed up with u boy. Then lines up white powdee on each of thete cocks and makes me sniff it off then face fuck me hard.