Anyone like getting a pierced cock up the ass?

Hotrawbutt4u

i have only once had a pierced cock up my ass and i can say I loved it! which i could  have a pierced guy fuck me again, it felt wonderful and loved it.

15 hours ago, TXltnpozcumdump88 said:

I want to get a PA. What is the pain and the healing process like?

I see you identify as a cumdump; that would imply that any Cocksteel wouldn't be involved in much Topping.  That said:

As long as you keep it completely clean as it heals, you won't have any problems. Get plenty of those little ear-cleaner things; you'll need them.  Obviously, wait until it the healing is complete though before you resume following your calling.  Any open weal is susceptible to extraneous "accidents", and you don't want that to happen.

I wore Cocksteel for decades, but it had to come out for a surgery some years ago, and by the time I was back in action, I just didn't bother.  Had a lot of fun with it though (particularly at airports !!!), and I'm glad I did it.  You'll need a heavy-enough gauge, so the ball can be turned up to block the hole (if you get an Albert), otherwise piss will dribble out on your balls, pants.

Just be sure to wait until it's fully healed before you have sex, in that Sperm can get almost everywhere when we're in heat, accidents happen, and that's a risk you don't need to take.  

On 6/16/2023 at 1:26 PM, hntnhole said:

I see you identify as a cumdump; that would imply that any Cocksteel wouldn't be involved in much Topping.  That said:

As long as you keep it completely clean as it heals, you won't have any problems. Get plenty of those little ear-cleaner things; you'll need them.  Obviously, wait until it the healing is complete though before you resume following your calling.  Any open weal is susceptible to extraneous "accidents", and you don't want that to happen.

I wore Cocksteel for decades, but it had to come out for a surgery some years ago, and by the time I was back in action, I just didn't bother.  Had a lot of fun with it though (particularly at airports !!!), and I'm glad I did it.  You'll need a heavy-enough gauge, so the ball can be turned up to block the hole (if you get an Albert), otherwise piss will dribble out on your balls, pants.

Just be sure to wait until it's fully healed before you have sex, in that Sperm can get almost everywhere when we're in heat, accidents happen, and that's a risk you don't need to take.  

I would love to get Cock steel. Would be hot to have a pierced dick to see flopping around when im out taking loads. Will be huge loads of fun showing off to TSA. 

Would also be great tool for the few times I top.

I had a guy once fuck me with a piercing.  He had a big dick.  I'm not sure if it was his piercing or I was just sore inside (which occasionally happens), but when he went in deep, it was a bit painful.  Luckily, he didn't take too long to pump his big load up my ass.  I'd love to take another PA and see if the pain is still there.  

• 2 months later...
On 6/20/2023 at 12:23 PM, bibearbtm said:

I had a guy once fuck me with a piercing.  He had a big dick.  I'm not sure if it was his piercing or I was just sore inside (which occasionally happens), but when he went in deep, it was a bit painful.  Luckily, he didn't take too long to pump his big load up my ass.  I'd love to take another PA and see if the pain is still there.  

Just wondering if instead of a regular type PA, What if something was kinda hanging of the PA itself,  like going in just past the 2nd hole,  would it kinda pop through the 2nd hole would it hang over the hole entry?😵

• Piggy 2

• 3 months later...