Here's a new story for you guys... This might be a one-off, but there might be another chapter if there's interest...

––––––––

My Boy Likes Taking Loads

I met my boyfriend, Andy, several years ago. We’ve been in a monogamous relationship for five years now and just moved in together.

When we started dating, Andy was pretty versatile, but he really liked the way I topped him, long smooth strokes letting my sheathed dick savor every inch of his ass. We’d been monogamous for a while before he started letting me fuck him bareback. He said that he could feel more of me, and it certainly felt better for me too. He usually wanted me to pull out to cum on his chest or on his butt or on his face.

Two years ago, Andy started hanging out with a co-worker of his. I didn’t like Matt. He was always horny and he openly flirted with my boyfriend whenever they were in public together. He was sexy, tall and slim, and always on the prowl. I trusted Andy and didn’t put much thought into whatever Matt might want to do to or with him. I had a job that kept me out of town for several weeks that summer. I usually got texts from Andy pretty frequently. One night, he’d told me he was going out with Matt to dance, and I didn’t worry until about 2AM when I realized I hadn’t heard from him. I called to make sure he was okay. His breathing was heavy like he’d just run to grab the phone or something. I could hear noise in the background and asked if he was still in the club. He told me no, that he was racing to catch a bus. I told him to hurry up so he didn’t miss it, especially it being so late.

He called me at like 3AM and told me that things with Matt had gotten a bit out of hand at the club. He told me that Matt flirted more aggressively than normal and that they’d made out in the bathroom. He told me that he pulled Matt’s shirt off and jerked him off in the stall. I asked if I’d interrupted anything when I’d called. He told me no and that he really was running to catch the last bus. I listened and let it go, telling him that these things happen and thanking him for his honesty. He promised to do a better job behaving.

When I got back home, Andy was immediately all over me. We fucked and fucked like we hadn’t in years. This time, he was pre-lubed and ready for an intense fuck. Andy begged me to ‘breed him.’ He’d never referred to his ass as anything but that, and now, he implored me to ‘fill his cunt’ and ‘knock him up!’ I knew his dalliance with Matt might have gotten him to this naughtier place, but as things hadn’t gone too far, I saw no reason to complain!

Many months after Andy and Matt got frisky in the mens room, we grew to be good pals with a sexy couple in the neighborhood. Joe and Ben had been together for a few years. Both guys were gym buff and very sociable. We had them over several times and visited them too for cocktails and dinner. After a second round of martinis one night, the two of them got a little flirty. They told us that they were open and loved to fool around with single guys or couples from time to time. They were both tops and loved to mix it up from time to time. They asked us, very respectfully, if we might be into that scene. I could tell that Andy was dying to say, ‘YES!’ but he demurred and said we’d have to talk about it. Before they let us go, they volunteered that they were both HIV+, and had been since before they were a couple. They promised that they were fully undetectable and very good at staying on their meds. They told us that they preferred to play raw, and wanted to top both of us. I was flattered, but a little freaked out. Andy had been vers, but I’d only ever topped. The thought of letting them fuck me, especially raw, really turned me on.

That night, walking home, hand-in-hand, Andy put his head on my shoulder and honestly told me how much he’d love to take both Joe and Ben’s loads. We talked about the science and felt confident that undetectable = untransmittable. There would be no threat to taking their ‘seed,’ as he called it,’ even though we both weren’t on PrEP. We agreed that it would be fun to fool around, and I confessed that I might even like to bottom for them. We texted Joe and Ben and set up a date for us to go back over and have some sweaty fun together.

Andy and I took our time getting ready. We had fully cleaned out and made sure to have plenty of lube on hand. He fingered me and got me lubed up deep inside. It felt amazing. I did the same for Andy. We showed up right on time, and had a round of drinks before loosening up. We’d all dressed sharply, and then jackets and ties came flying off. When we were all shirtless, I saw that both guys had biohazard tattoos just below their belly buttons. I knew they were both POZ, but was surprised how much their matching tattoos turned me on.

I’d never seen Andy blow another guy before, and he looked so hot sucking on Joe’s eight uncut inches. I worked on Ben’s thick six-inch cut cock and we had them both hard and dripping undetectable precum. It felt so forbidden to be gulping down their ‘seed’ as Andy was tracing his finger on Joe’s intricately detailed tattoo. Ben and Joe flipped us over, ass up and went to town lapping at our holes. Andy was begging Joe, ‘rail me, you POZ stud. I want you to knock me up!’ Joe chuckled and slapped his hard raw dick against his spit-slick and lubed hairy hole. Ben was kind enough to let me watch his partner enter my boy before he slid into me. It had been so long since I’d been fucked, and I realized it was the first time I’d ever been fucked bareback, and certainly the first time I’d let a POZ guy fuck me. I said as much and Ben asked Andy if it was his first time taking raw POZ cock.

Andy tensed up and froze. Joe was balls deep in him and froze too. ‘Answer him,’ he sternly demanded. Andy was silent. Joe started to pull out and Andy begged, ‘No! Don’t stop fucking me. No. It’s not my first time letting a POZ guy fuck me.’ I looked over at him surprised. Ben asked, ‘when was that? When was the last time you took a raw POZ cock up your chute?’ Andy grimaced and Joe acted like he was really going to pull out. Andy confessed, ‘It was Matt! I let Matt breed me!’

I didn’t even know that Matt was POZ. As I was contemplating that, I realized that Andy hadn’t told me the whole truth about that one messy night years ago. ‘When? When was it,’ Joe asked. ‘Last month!’

‘Last month!?!,’ I asked. Joe asked if we should stop and talk about it, and Andy looked at me with pleading eyes. ‘No, let’s keep going,’ I said, savoring Ben’s raw dick caressing my hole. Andy silently mouthed, ‘thank you.’ With that, Joe and Ben went back to pounding us.  

Ben and Joe switched places, dipping their raw POZ cocks in our holes until we couldn’t take it anymore. Ben’s thick cock left Andy’s hole open and gaping. I watched as a trickle of cum oozed out and down his cheeks and leg. Andy and I kissed as Joe filled me up with his load. His eight inches felt so good as he creamed me deeper than I’d ever been fucked.

The four us showered and cleaned up, and they gave us a few minutes to get dressed while they made another round of drinks. I told my partner that if I’d known that he wanted POZ cock, I would have been happy to let him have it. I hadn’t realized how much it would turn me on seeing him take any other cock, let alone a raw one, let alone a raw POZ one that didn’t pull out to cum. We were exhausted, and after that last cocktail, Ben and Joe called us a car back to our place. Andy put his head on my shoulder in the back seat and told me he felt terrible about keeping his hookups with Matt secret. I told him whatever kinky fun he wanted to have, I wanted to be part of it! Turns out Matt had been filling him up with POZ cum for months without me knowing.

As soonas we got home, Andy and I undressed and tumbled into bed. Just then, Andy’s phone buzzed. It was Matt asking how our night had been. He told him that it was great, and the next time they got together, I was game to be there. We scheduled an evening with Matt, inviting him to take turns on both of us. As we snuggled and got ready to go to sleep, Andy asked if he could confess one more thing. He told me, ‘Just so you know, Matt isn’t good at staying on his meds. He’s definitely bred me with detectable loads… I should have told you.’ I agreed and said, ‘yes, you should have told me.’ He squeeze my hand and we fell fast asleep, knowing that we were both looking forward to some risky cummy fun with Matt.

• Like 27
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 20
  • Thanks 1