Tops and Bottoms - What was your worst ever lay?

backdoorjimmy

4 hours ago, RawBoTTom4Use said:

I lived in western Indiana at the time, almost to the Illinois border. I got hit up by a Top in one of the Yahoo! chat rooms. (Long ago). We instant messaged back and forth for a bit and exchanged pics. He lived in Indy but offered to make the 1.5 hour drive. His pics were hot and showed a nice, big cock. When he arrived almost 2.5 hours later, he looked NOTHING like his pics and his dick was maybe 4-5 inches as well as thin as a pencil! I had walked out to the driveway to meet him. I just laughed and told him to go home. He tried to make me feel guilty by saying, "I drove all the way here, can't we..." I cut him off there and told him to get the fuck out of my driveway and go back home. Don't tell that BIG of a lie then expect me to give in out of guilt. I had no guilt! It sucks that I waited all that time and turned down another guy for that douche bag. 

lol... he drove all the way after telling you to expect someone completely different. WTF was he expecting to happen?

5 hours ago, baldwin said:

My most disappointing lay was I guy I met at a gay men's nudist meeting.  He came on pretty strong and I was flattered by his attraction to me.  We kissed and he sucked my cock at the meeting.  He was very hairy and masculine.  He didn't get erect at the meeting and was so hairy I didn't really see much of his cock.  Anyway I invited him to my place and a few weeks later he visited.  We were quickly naked (actually I was already naked as I stay that way at home).  I was soon on hands and knees on my bed and he was entering my hole.  Well let me tell you his cock was nice and round and that felt good but low and behold it was only maybe three inches long.  He couldn't even pump me without it coming out each thrust.  Needles to say I was very disappointed I really didn't feel much at all.   If he had a longer cock it might have been good. But we never got together after that.  

I got fucked by a dude with 3 inches but he knew how to use it and it was one of my best lays ever. He was so confident in himself and he took charge right away by kissing me and easing me down to the bed, then he picked my legs up and treated me to a great fuck. I was very satisfied when it was over, which was the opposite of what I was expecting.

To be fair, he was up front about his size and I was in a super slutty mood so I decided to invite him over. Best decision ever.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

My worst date started out good, but just ended way too quickly. I met this guy on line who was as into fisting as much as I am, we set up a night at his place. I got there a the brief awkwardness from a first meeting quickly disappeared, we undressed and started opening each other up, he was inside me with one hand but was using the other to insert a toy in his hole. He got so distracted from the toy that he was barely moving in me and I’m used to being opened elbow deep and two forearms wide. Needless to say, he came and was done for the night, I was annoyed but thought we’d pick back up in the morning. The next morning he was only interested in breakfast. 

i was cruising in a park i frequented when i lived in Virginia, the part was in Newport News on the James river. I'd often see this tall red headed guy and would cruise him, he'd show interest but would always stop shy of doing anything. The park was wooded and sex happened out doors, so i figured he was just shy. One day i finally got him in the mood and he was going to fuck me, it stood out to me that he had a really high voice. When he lowered his shorts, he had one of the tiniest cocks i have ever seen (and i have seen a lot of cocks, i'm a member of >1000 cocks club).  

Size is not an issue for me. Sure, bigger feels better, but my primary desire with a man is his desire and need to fuck, his drive is what i connect to the most, so i didn't hesitate to bend over behind a tree to take it.  He got it in and even though i did feel much, i would have loved to receive his pleasure and seed (i've had other small cocks and loved and was happy to get them), but he was so self conscious about his size and felt so inadequate. He had a hard time fucking and keeping it in. He quickly gave up and mumbled "i just can't fuck," pulled up his shorts and almost ran away.  i felt really badly for him, he just could not get past his size, even though he had a bottom who would have cherished receiving him. Made me sad, i love men and want them all to feel desired, he just could not grasp that i really wanted him. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i was cruising in a park i frequented when i lived in Virginia, the part was in Newport News on the James river. I'd often see this tall red headed guy and would cruise him, he'd show interest but would always stop shy of doing anything. The park was wooded and sex happened out doors, so i figured he was just shy. One day i finally got him in the mood and he was going to fuck me, it stood out to me that he had a really high voice. When he lowered his shorts, he had one of the tiniest cocks i have ever seen (and i have seen a lot of cocks, i'm a member of >1000 cocks club).  

Size is not an issue for me. Sure, bigger feels better, but my primary desire with a man is his desire and need to fuck, his drive is what i connect to the most, so i didn't hesitate to bend over behind a tree to take it.  He got it in and even though i did feel much, i would have loved to receive his pleasure and seed (i've had other small cocks and loved and was happy to get them), but he was so self conscious about his size and felt so inadequate. He had a hard time fucking and keeping it in. He quickly gave up and mumbled "i just can't fuck," pulled up his shorts and almost ran away.  i felt really badly for him, he just could not get past his size, even though he had a bottom who would have cherished receiving him. Made me sad, i love men and want them all to feel desired, he just could not grasp that i really wanted him. 

Which park? I live in Hampton but if I cross the street I'm in East End Newport News. My bf lives in Newport News too. Just curious because I'm always looking for good cruising spots. Deer Park is the place everyone talks about but I've never hooked up there, and it's not on the James River.

1 hour ago, backdoorjimmy said:

Which park? I live in Hampton but if I cross the street I'm in East End Newport News. My bf lives in Newport News too. Just curious because I'm always looking for good cruising spots. Deer Park is the place everyone talks about but I've never hooked up there, and it's not on the James River.

It was Huntington Park and it was back in the 90's. There were several great cruising parks, Ocean View was crawling with sex. Grand View was another, especially at the far end, lots of nude sun bathing and fucking. i'd lay out naked and face down at Grand View and guys would come along, mount, breed and leave.  Last time i visited Ocean View, there was nothing going on at all, seems aps have killed off the cruising places. i don't know about Huntington, but it was really active during the 90's.

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.virginia.org/listing/huntington-park/7316/

Just checked on Squirt and looks like Huntington/Newport News Park is still a cruising place.

Edited by tallslenderguy

46 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

It was Huntington Park and it was back in the 90's. There were several great cruising parks, Ocean View was crawling with sex. Grand View was another, especially at the far end, lots of nude sun bathing and fucking. i'd lay out naked and face down at Grand View and guys would come along, mount, breed and leave.  Last time i visited Ocean View, there was nothing going on at all, seems aps have killed off the cruising places. i don't know about Huntington, but it was really active during the 90's.

[think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.virginia.org/listing/huntington-park/7316/

Just checked on Squirt and looks like Huntington/Newport News Park is still a cruising place.

Ooh, I'll have to check it out. I don't live very far from there. Maybe like 10 or 15 minutes depending on Mercury Blvd traffic.

• Upvote 1

There were two, each equally unfortunate, but in different ways:

1.  This was when I was still using cruise apps, years ago.  A youngish guy, said he was all bottom, decent-looking, had been hitting on me for a while.  He didn't really pull my chain, and I always had "something else to do".  So finally one day, I said ok - and he came over, we went to the slingroom whereupon he pulled out a very modest dick and almost commanded me to suck it !!!  Well, that's just about the very last way to generate any interest on my part.  I said no, now get those shorts off and get in the sling.  The guy looked kind of surprised that I didn't cave-upon-demand, but he got into the sling anyway.  So, the required pre-fuck sniff-test didn't quite work out.  He protested, blah blah blah, so I said he could go to the john and finish his work.  Can't remember how long it was, but a substantial amount of time passed, and finally I went down the hall towards the bathroom.  He heard me coming, and hollered (this I remember very clearly) "don't come in here".  Same commanding tone, which I found even more off-pissing than the first time this little prick said it.  Of course, I opened the bathroom door, and he was in the tub, half full of water, surrounded by floating turds.  The stupid wanna-be tough guy didn't even know how to use the hose !!! I told him to get out of my house, and it damn well better be now.  Grabbed all the towels (I have nice linens), and threw him one of the dog-towels.  Went back to the slingroom, grabbed his clothes and threw them on the bathroom floor.  The haughty little prick left very shortly after that.  And, of course I had to clean up after him.  I could almost hurl just typing this .....

2.  Also years ago, an Oriental guy hit me up, and I already had one of my buddies over to cruise (online, natch) with.  This was the buddy that sometimes brought over these little cameras so he could broadcast the goings-on to some website - maybe one of the apps?  So eventually the doorbell rings, and this really cute boy is there, along with a fairly large gym bag.  As I began to salivate on my t-shirt, brought him upstairs to the slingroom, introduced him to my buddy, blah blah blah.  The kid starts sucking our Cocks, and he was really good at sucking Cock.  My buddie's phone started making little noises, so I figured other guys had tuned in, were watching, and we might get some more guys over.  Then, when the kid had sucked our Cocks for a little while, messed with his phone, he opens the gym bag, and out comes a rubber hose to tie onto his arm, needles, and the drugs.  Now.  In every profile I ever made for those cruise sites, I made it perfectly clear that I was not interested in drugs, and they were definitely not welcome in my home.  Unmistakable.  Yet, out came the paraphernalia, and I told him to just take his shit and go.  By this time, several guys had contacted my buddy (maybe assuming there were drugs for them too?), the phone was clattering away, the kid had packed up all his junk, and I led him downstairs.  I remember saying that my profile clearly stated "no drugs", and he actually said back to me, "I didn't think you meant it" !!!  Why the fuck would I have put it in the profile if I didn't mean it?  Christ on a cracker - that really pissed me off.

These, and a number of other less egregious experiences were why I finally ditched the whole online-cruising apps.  From then on, I hit the fuckjoints in-the-flesh and to hell with the bullshitters, addicts, idiots, flooding the cruise sites.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Addendum:

Before anyone hollers judgemental stuff at me, let me be perfectly clear:  I don't judge others for the choices they make.  I get to make mine, others get to make theirs.  Personally, I've seen too many guys lose everything to drug use to be interested in that habit.  A few months ago, a very nice, cute, horny kid in the next block hung himself, strung out on meth.  I lent him garden tools, helped him fix his car, and never let it get any farther than that despite his best efforts.  I never said one word to him about using, because it's none of my business.  One of my best buddies years ago had the world on a string, and lost everything - wound up homeless. I did warn him when I saw what was happening, and that was the last time I ever said anything to anyone about using.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Ugh…for me it’s the tops that just lay there and make me do all the work. They don’t seem to be into it or feel like they’re doing me a favor by riding their cock. Hooked up recently with this tall skinny blonde redneck boy…beautiful blue eyes, big long uncut cock, cool with bare (giving and receiving). I went to his place and he really didn’t say much, said he wasn’t into kissing. Led me to his bedroom, stripped and laid on the bed. I’m kissing him all over his body, jerking his cock, nibbling on his Nicole’s, nothing. No moaning, nothing verbal. Yeah his cock got plenty hard so I kept stroking it, fingering his hole, again, nothing. I finally straddled his cock and started riding it, telling him how good he felt in me, jerking my cock as I did, asking me if he wanted me to Jack off on him…again nothing. All I could get was facial expressions as he got close to cumming and I could feel him cum inside me more than I got anything verbal…no groans, no nothing. 

I slid off his cock and put his legs over my shoulders and started stuffing my cock inside him, still no reaction. I told him to let me know if it hurt, nothing. I got to stroking inside him and still no emotions. I told him how good his ass felt, how bad I wanted to cum inside him, nothing. I shot my load inside him which electives nothing from him. I figured I’d dump load two inside him as well as he probably wouldn’t say anything if I asked him to suck me. I was trying to figure out why he was suck a dead fish in bed. Maybe he hated himself for being gay? Autistic or Asperger’s? Afraid of letting himself go? I focused on getting off and figured I’d try some dirty talk, saying how I’d like to get other guys to tag team his ass, taking turns pumping their loads in him. That got him to moan a little. I said he probably would like that, letting total strangers fuck him raw and cumming inside him, taking turns using him. More moaning and he took my hand and placed it on his cock which again was throbbing. I came again not long after, enjoying the idea of getting guys together to tag team his ass. By now his cock was rock hard and leaking precut m, so I pulled out and again straddle his cock and slid my ass down it. I wasn’t riding him long before he came inside me again and I could imagine my dirty talk got him horny but didn’t want to admit it. 

by then i was pretty much over the kid. I got off his cock and said I had to get going and started dressing. He was pretty much still laying there saying nothing and once I was dressed I thanked him for the fun and said I’d let myself out. He said nothing and I left. It was frustrating as I really loved taking his cock and I totally enjoyed getting off inside him but it was sad he was so disengaged. And look, I get it. Some guys have girlfriends and boyfriends and don’t want to get engaged and emotionally involved with hookups. They want to keep that distance. And maybe that’s the case with this guy. Sometimes too guys don’t know what to say. I know guys where all they do is anon sex and never talk with the guys they hook up with or say very little. I do a lot of anon sex and run into guys like that and it’s a little weird you get more out of them on text than in person. I guess that’s generational for guys my age. But it feels weird to be that intimate with a guy and not talk at all. Sex gets a lot more exciting when you’re engaged and into it. I’ve also been with guys that talk way too much and that’s just as bad a turn off. Part of too is guys may be really sexually inexperienced and don’t know what they want, what they like, or how to ask for it. Redneck boy admitted he hadn’t been with many but knew he liked bare and knew he wanted to cum inside me and have me cum inside him. So he’s at least starting to figure out what he likes. Maybe he’ll get better in time or maybe he’ll be one of those guys who just backs his ass up to a glory hole in a bookstore and takes a cock and load no questions or a dark room at the bathhouse and let’s guys bareback him and breed him. And that’s cool…we all have our kinks, but that ain’t me.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, hntnhole said:

There were two, each equally unfortunate, but in different ways:

1.  This was when I was still using cruise apps, years ago.  A youngish guy, said he was all bottom, decent-looking, had been hitting on me for a while.  He didn't really pull my chain, and I always had "something else to do".  So finally one day, I said ok - and he came over, we went to the slingroom whereupon he pulled out a very modest dick and almost commanded me to suck it !!!  Well, that's just about the very last way to generate any interest on my part.  I said no, now get those shorts off and get in the sling.  The guy looked kind of surprised that I didn't cave-upon-demand, but he got into the sling anyway.  So, the required pre-fuck sniff-test didn't quite work out.  He protested, blah blah blah, so I said he could go to the john and finish his work.  Can't remember how long it was, but a substantial amount of time passed, and finally I went down the hall towards the bathroom.  He heard me coming, and hollered (this I remember very clearly) "don't come in here".  Same commanding tone, which I found even more off-pissing than the first time this little prick said it.  Of course, I opened the bathroom door, and he was in the tub, half full of water, surrounded by floating turds.  The stupid wanna-be tough guy didn't even know how to use the hose !!! I told him to get out of my house, and it damn well better be now.  Grabbed all the towels (I have nice linens), and threw him one of the dog-towels.  Went back to the slingroom, grabbed his clothes and threw them on the bathroom floor.  The haughty little prick left very shortly after that.  And, of course I had to clean up after him.  I could almost hurl just typing this .....

2.  Also years ago, an Oriental guy hit me up, and I already had one of my buddies over to cruise (online, natch) with.  This was the buddy that sometimes brought over these little cameras so he could broadcast the goings-on to some website - maybe one of the apps?  So eventually the doorbell rings, and this really cute boy is there, along with a fairly large gym bag.  As I began to salivate on my t-shirt, brought him upstairs to the slingroom, introduced him to my buddy, blah blah blah.  The kid starts sucking our Cocks, and he was really good at sucking Cock.  My buddie's phone started making little noises, so I figured other guys had tuned in, were watching, and we might get some more guys over.  Then, when the kid had sucked our Cocks for a little while, messed with his phone, he opens the gym bag, and out comes a rubber hose to tie onto his arm, needles, and the drugs.  Now.  In every profile I ever made for those cruise sites, I made it perfectly clear that I was not interested in drugs, and they were definitely not welcome in my home.  Unmistakable.  Yet, out came the paraphernalia, and I told him to just take his shit and go.  By this time, several guys had contacted my buddy (maybe assuming there were drugs for them too?), the phone was clattering away, the kid had packed up all his junk, and I led him downstairs.  I remember saying that my profile clearly stated "no drugs", and he actually said back to me, "I didn't think you meant it" !!!  Why the fuck would I have put it in the profile if I didn't mean it?  Christ on a cracker - that really pissed me off.

These, and a number of other less egregious experiences were why I finally ditched the whole online-cruising apps.  From then on, I hit the fuckjoints in-the-flesh and to hell with the bullshitters, addicts, idiots, flooding the cruise sites.  

I don't know which one of these is worse - I'm not grossed out by the first story, just appalled by the arrogance of the guy. The second one made my head hurt. He didn't think you meant something you clearly put in the ad? WTF?

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Addendum:

Before anyone hollers judgemental stuff at me, let me be perfectly clear:  I don't judge others for the choices they make.  I get to make mine, others get to make theirs.  Personally, I've seen too many guys lose everything to drug use to be interested in that habit.  A few months ago, a very nice, cute, horny kid in the next block hung himself, strung out on meth.  I lent him garden tools, helped him fix his car, and never let it get any farther than that despite his best efforts.  I never said one word to him about using, because it's none of my business.  One of my best buddies years ago had the world on a string, and lost everything - wound up homeless. I did warn him when I saw what was happening, and that was the last time I ever said anything to anyone about using.  

Same thing for me. There's a pattern of addiction in my family, on both sides, so I don't even play with poppers. A lot of people I grew up with have died of drug overdoses and two have committed suicide. My bf and his crew smoke weed throw back shots of liquor, and I don't judge them for it, but I'll never do it myself because it's not something I'm comfortable with.

• Upvote 1

I don't have any particular hookup in mind, but any hookup where a guy spent an hour or more teasing and leading me on before admitting they don't fuck, top or bottom.  For some reason they always want to get together again for yet another non-fuck.