2022 Load Counts

drscorpio

On 8/23/2022 at 8:35 PM, Ieatcumholes said:

EVERY guy you had sex with made you the person you are today! Change even ONE of those, much less many thousands of them, and you would be a different person today than you currently are! >> I << don't get the sense that you live with a lot of regrets about who you are NOW. And different doesn't necessarily mean better....

Appreciate the person you were, because he led to the person you ARE right now!

If I could go back and change anything from my life, I wouldn't, cause I'm good with who I am right now! (I really want a do-over with my first BF, truth be told, but NO!) ANY change in the past could drastically change your present! (You've heard of the Butterfly Effect, right?) 

From what I've seen on this forum, the current you is ALL THAT and a bag of chips! (And, yeah, I'm THAT old! 🤣) If there weren't 3000 miles separating us, I would show you how much I like the person you are right now BECAUSE of your history! 😘😘😘😘😘

I love this, and completely agree with it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Monkeypox cases are way down, and as of yesterday I've had my 1st shot so over the last week and a half I've been playing for the 1st time since the middle of July. For the year I'm up to 94 slut holes bred and 72 loads confirmed in my own slutty hole. 94 is far from a record for me to have given at this point in the year, but 72 is more loads than I've ever taken in a single year!

• Piggy 1

2020 and 2021 were really poor... 🙈

This year is way better, as the cruising bars are re-opened... let alone last weekend from Friday to Saturday I blew many many cocks, got a load in my mouth and several other loads in my ass... should have been a total of 20-30 loads and 50-60 cocks in my ass in general.

I love beeing a shameless whore.

33 minutes ago, SmoothATLBttm said:

Your profile say "probably poz" . Got the fuck 🤮 yet? If so, will you start gifting? 🍆💦

Due a test next week . Had a flu like illness recently and if confirmed poz I will be most definitely be gifting . 😀

• Like 1