2022 Load Counts

drscorpio

Woo Hoo hit my goal of 50 loads from 50 different guys.  It's so early in the year I am continuing on trying to get one new cock a week through the year we will see how that turns out. I already have 2 lined up this week for my work travels.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2022 at 1:51 PM, Slutboyseattle said:

Somewhere between 1150 and 1200 loads up my ass … another 350 ish down my throat . Aiming for 2800 for the year so.. gotta pick up the lace I guess.. Anybody wanna donate some seed?!:) lol

A little bit behind you.... 1071 confirmed loads as of today. Off to a poz party tonight. Another 5, 10 loads? Dare I hope for 15? Will update here at the end of the month. 2022 has been good to me so far 🙂

My load count is WAY down this year - 165.  Many reasons - health issues, covid and monkeypox outbreaks or cancellations of events I would normally go to), my won health issues - minor surgeries, covid, etc).  Looking forward to getting some more once I'm fully vaxxed for monkeypox.  I REALLY miss it.

14 hours ago, phukhole said:

I REALLY miss it.

We all do/did - but good on you for persevering.  It's worth it to take whatever steps we can to pay as small a price as possible for our magnificent sexual proclivities.  My waiting period is almost up, and yours will be up soon too. 

Seeya in the fuckjoints soon, at the bottom of the pile !!! 

When I first starting having sex with men I used to write their first names down and what I did, and where I did it.  Then I realized I still lived with my strict Catholic parents and it actually wasn't a good idea.   So I ditched the journal and just kept a running log in my head.  I realized after a few years there was no way I could remember everyone so I divided the number by location, or city or state.  That worked for awhile  but once I had my first relationship those men and those numbers became blurry.  After spending five years with one guy, and having him bring home tricks, only if they were Spanish speaking and couldn't communicate with me, that I decided it was ridiculous to try to keep up a running tally.

I sometimes wonder about these guys (i.e." married guy with wedding ring who fucked me at the Samson Street Theater"or "Grad Student who had a roommate and we had to finish quickly".  At a young age I was naive enough to actually believe I would see these guys again or that they would be willing to tell me their names (yep, I asked for names). 

Maybe it is just me, maybe it was the time period, but I am pretty good with numbers and when I did some calculations the result almost made me vomit.  My advice:  unless you have a death wish, don't keep track. It's nothing I am proud of.

If you are say 38 and you started having sex at 16, that is 22 years.  Fair enough, now multiple 52 weeks by say 8 guys a week.  You figure you can do multiple guys during the weekend and fit in an occasional "lunch time fuck" or "before I get on the train and go home fuck".  So with just this simple formula I am at 8,320 guys.  That's a conservative number as I haven't included extended trips to San Fran, Palm Springs, Fort Lauderdale or Key West.  Oh, and the week after my sister got married and we all went to P-town to celebrate.  Those numbers were left out because frankly I should have put a turnstile outside my room.  Now I know there are guys who may live in New York or spent 15 years in the Castro and 8 guys a week could be more like 30 or 40.  

So in the interest of your mental health, don't try and rack your brain because there always will be some event, city or holiday period where the numbers will be much higher.  Frankly I find it mortifying......but that is just me.

13 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

Those numbers were left out because frankly I should have put a turnstile outside my room.  

A turnstile at your door might have led to an incident like the one described in this newspaper article.  [think before following links] https://www.theblot.com/fare-jumper-junk-stuck-turnstile/

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

My advice:  unless you have a death wish, don't keep track. It's nothing I am proud of.

So with just this simple formula I am at 8,320 guys.

EVERY guy you had sex with made you the person you are today! Change even ONE of those, much less many thousands of them, and you would be a different person today than you currently are! >> I << don't get the sense that you live with a lot of regrets about who you are NOW. And different doesn't necessarily mean better....

Frankly I find it mortifying......but that is just me.

Appreciate the person you were, because he led to the person you ARE right now!

If I could go back and change anything from my life, I wouldn't, cause I'm good with who I am right now! (I really want a do-over with my first BF, truth be told, but NO!) ANY change in the past could drastically change your present! (You've heard of the Butterfly Effect, right?) 

From what I've seen on this forum, the current you is ALL THAT and a bag of chips! (And, yeah, I'm THAT old! 🤣) If there weren't 3000 miles separating us, I would show you how much I like the person you are right now BECAUSE of your history! 😘😘😘😘😘

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ejaculaTe said:

A turnstile at your door might have led to an incident like the one described in this newspaper article.  [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.theblot.com/fare-jumper-junk-stuck-turnstile/

It seems my response disappeared.  Now are you saying a guy got stuck in a turnstile trying to avoid a fare, i.e. trying to avoid having sex with me.  Or did you mean he got stuck inside me, or stuck with others trying to get to me.

I'll take either of those.  I didn't click on the link, I just read that awful article of the guy who broke his neck in NYC trying to avoid the subway fare, I hope you weren't implying that is what would happen in my case.  Either way, thanks for the morning laugh.

8 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

EVERY guy you had sex with made you the person you are today! Change even ONE of those, much less many thousands of them, and you would be a different person today than you currently are! >> I << don't get the sense that you live with a lot of regrets about who you are NOW. And different doesn't necessarily mean better....

Appreciate the person you were, because he led to the person you ARE right now!

If I could go back and change anything from my life, I wouldn't, cause I'm good with who I am right now! (I really want a do-over with my first BF, truth be told, but NO!) ANY change in the past could drastically change your present! (You've heard of the Butterfly Effect, right?) 

From what I've seen on this forum, the current you is ALL THAT and a bag of chips! (And, yeah, I'm THAT old! 🤣) If there weren't 3000 miles separating us, I would show you how much I like the person you are right now BECAUSE of your history! 😘😘😘😘😘

That's a very sweet thing to say coming from someone who has never nailed me.  I wish every potential "suitor" was so nice, I'd be close to 20,000 by now, but I did not include the times I was in a relationship so that number I mentioned may be slightly low - yikes!

Rough estimate but I believe my load count this year is 60ish. My bf and I normally hook up 1-3 a week with fuck buds or we look online. If I do the math I think at minimally have taken 60 loads from roughly 22 new guys but most are from fuck buddies. My bf said we definitely have surpassed 60 because we did 2 bath house trips this year and we went to a 1 play party. 

I know for sure because of Covid that we haven’t played as much as we would normally as we have largely not traveled, declined invites to play parties, only went to bath house once. With Monkeypox we have stopped logging onto the apps and just keeping play amongst guys we know. 

I know my biggest load count is 200 and that was in 2018. That year I was single & traveling a lot for work so it afforded me free time to meet guys. That year, out to curiosity, I kept records of men I met and I tallied that year I took 200 loads with most of them were guys I met on my travels, play parties and bath house trips  

3 hours ago, NudistBBBLK said:

Rough estimate but I believe my load count this year is 60ish. My bf and I normally hook up 1-3 a week with fuck buds or we look online. If I do the math I think at minimally have taken 60 loads from roughly 22 new guys but most are from fuck buddies. My bf said we definitely have surpassed 60 because we did 2 bath house trips this year and we went to a 1 play party. 

I know for sure because of Covid that we haven’t played as much as we would normally as we have largely not traveled, declined invites to play parties, only went to bath house once. With Monkeypox we have stopped logging onto the apps and just keeping play amongst guys we know. 

I know my biggest load count is 200 and that was in 2018. That year I was single & traveling a lot for work so it afforded me free time to meet guys. That year, out to curiosity, I kept records of men I met and I tallied that year I took 200 loads with most of them were guys I met on my travels, play parties and bath house trips  

WIth those loads, did you take them in your carry on or put them in your checked luggage??? Just curious.....😄

15 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

Now are you saying a guy got stuck in a turnstile trying to avoid a fare, i.e. trying to avoid having sex with me.  Or did you mean he got stuck inside me, or stuck with others trying to get to me.

I am a simple man with a simple mind, and the train of thought went "a fare jumper in your hallway would be willing to risk injury at the hands of the turnstile in order to reach your boudoir."  And I'm glad I was able to provide a bit of humor to go with the morning coffee. 

• Like 1