2022 Load Counts

drscorpio

• 2 weeks later...

After not having much luck finding willing partners in late March and most of April, I think I am up to 54 loads given and 43 confirmed loads in my ass. In the last week and a half I have bred 4 guys and have taken at least 7 loads.

Since I hookup mostly in sex clubs, I find it much more difficult to track loads going into my hole than loads I deposit. I was fucked by a dozen or more guys on Saturday, but am only counting the 4 as confirmed breedings. I know my dick was in at least a 15 guys, but I only shot 2 loads.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...

Update 28 May: Load count is up to 613 excluding a jar of about 50ml of cum poured deep in my hole on 13 May with about a dozen men watching. Heading out tonight for more. Stay tuned!

End of May Load Count: 319 Loads … I’m about to add to that count tonight. Are you a TOP In ATL that needs to fully unload that 3-day weekend nut or the rest of it?

Msg, Txt or Call. I’ll milk every drop out until all are finished breeding. 

Nothing more rewarding than knowing guys are getting off more than once using my sloppy, trashed fuck hole!

I'm up to 63 holes bred, and 46 confirmed breeding a of my hole. It seems like the summer "no fuck season" arrived 2 months early in Portland this year. I'm getting extremely frustrated with the lack of fucking at my local sex club.

• Piggy 1