2022 Load Counts

drscorpio

3 hours ago, cumsucker33 said:

268 anon loads blasted up my cunt so far this year. Monkeypox slowed me down a bit, and I just had my appendix out yesterday. Gotta take a couple weeks off to recover, hoping I can still get to 300 by the end of the year 🤞🤞

I’ll host you for a weekend. I’ll certainly find you enough anon loads to push over 300

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Estimated loads taken and givin this year.

Took:

About 45 from my regular buddy that I let top me bare. He is a great fuck!

1 anonymous in my ass

Several sucked loads into my throat.

Gave: 4 or 5 as a top into anonymous bottoms

Probably sucked off a few times too.

Last year it was honored to receive 482 loads of thick, hot cum in it's mouth, on it's face or deep in it's cunt. The pig resolved to improve on that in 2022 and so far this year it has gratefully received 554 loads. It was hoping for 750 this year, but it will need to finish very strong to reach that goal. 

• Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not easy to say how many loads I swallowed this year. But thinking of sucking cock 24/7. Got to swallow at least 1 spermload a day (and got a couple more during weekends) Got sick 2 weeks this year and had a periode without my dirty faggot feelings. Let me count. 1 cumload x 300days + 3 loads x 52 weekends. That makes around 456 spermloads! I calculated it: that is almost 1 liter of sperm! Lets aim for 500 loads of sperm next year!

Well with about 6 weeks left in 2022 I have to say I’ve lost the absolute count on loads of cum up my ass …. But with a high degree of confidence that I’m within a sort of 120 load margin of error : I put my load count at 2,250 for the years so far. That’s a little over 6 loads a day… which actually makes me feel more like the number is more in the 2,500 +\- 120 🙂 lol NOT NEARLY ENOUGH TO SATISFY THIS INSATIABLE CUMDUMP FUCKHOLE OF MINE !:) 

• Piggy 3

10 hours ago, Slutboyseattle said:

Well with about 6 weeks left in 2022 I have to say I’ve lost the absolute count on loads of cum up my ass …. But with a high degree of confidence that I’m within a sort of 120 load margin of error : I put my load count at 2,250 for the years so far. That’s a little over 6 loads a day… which actually makes me feel more like the number is more in the 2,500 +\- 120 🙂 lol NOT NEARLY ENOUGH TO SATISFY THIS INSATIABLE CUMDUMP FUCKHOLE OF MINE !:) 

How did you have time to prep for & take that much cum every day? It sounds amazing. 

On 10/28/2022 at 10:10 AM, Turbocs37 said:

Last year it was honored to receive 482 loads of thick, hot cum in it's mouth, on it's face or deep in it's cunt. The pig resolved to improve on that in 2022 and so far this year it has gratefully received 554 loads. It was hoping for 750 this year, but it will need to finish very strong to reach that goal. 

Go to sex clubs regularly, you’ll get there!