Kid got everything he wanted

Hotrawbutt4u

This is Fiction and should only be taken as that

Part 1

At 60 years old the options to play with a twink doesn’t present it’s self very often but when this 23 yr old wanted to play and get twisted, pozzed and abused anally really got my attention. I figured it was only talk and after he got his rocks off he would ghost me. For the time being we could have some fun talking. He sent a couple pics and if those were him he looked a bit older but had a nice cock and ass.

The kid was persistent and wanted to meet so I figured maybe a local coffee shop to see if he was as he said. When he walked in he looked younger than he said but was hot looking. I actually wanted to see his driver license to verify his age. I didn’t want to get in trouble talking to a minor. While we talked he was looking around and told me he wanted to go somewhere else since he saw a college friend leaving and he was nervous about this. I agreed and suggested my car around the side.

Once there he really let go, he said he read stories and wanted to get drugs up his ass, his ass used and abused for a long time, if the guys were toxic or had anything that would be fine. He said he only had a couple experiences with getting fucked and the last one had a bid cock and split him open and he loved it. I asked him about the Toxic side and he said with all the meds  out he looked into it and most can be cured or at least controlled. I told the kid I could get really sadistic and that is ass would not be the same. I only had an average cock but I could find a couple guys to split his hole open after I prepared it. I told him he would be in some pain, probably a little blood and I would get I twisted. He agreed and I said to think it over and let me know. He also mentioned some other really dark fantasies he wanted to try. We will have to see I told him.

The following week I was really busy with work and was unable to look at my emails much but when I did he had 2 emails there begging me to get him messed up. I picked up a disposable home and had him call me, we talked for a few minutes and I told him what to do. I told him on Saturday morning get up , eat breakfast and hit the shower and get cleaned out inside as well as outside and call me at 11:00. I really expected him to ack out and not call.  

He also mentioned some other really dark fantasies he wanted to try. We will have to see I told him.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 2

Part 2

He also mentioned some other really dark fantasies he wanted to try. We will have to see I told him.

He reminded me a bit of me years ago when I was introduced to the Dark side of sex. Mine started with an older lady that taught me the enjoyment of pain and pleasure. After using dildoes on my ass and sucking me dry she started using a strapon. Shortly after that she enticed me to let some of her friends join in. they were 2 bi guys that really got me fucked up and fucked out. I can still remember the horror of her holding me down while the guys took turns in my ass, one was covered but the other one was bare. He blew a huge load in my ass and then pissed in my ass. Another first for me, after I felt hot inside and wanted more action, the only issues was that my cock was soft and smaller than I ever remembered.

A couple weeks later the guys invited me to a party. I thought there would be girls there but there was only 2 girls there, or so I thought. They were smoking weed and other tuff, at that time I had only smoked one time and really didn’t get much out of it.  The girls got me smoking and had my cloths off pretty soon. I had a cola to drink and it tasted a little funny. By that time the guys were playing with each other, sucking and fingering. I was really concentrating on the 2 girls thinking I was going to get some ass. At one time one of the girls was sucking my cock and playing with my ass. I was incredibly horny, I figured it was from the action. The girl sucking my cock started fingering my ass, something that I really love. I felt a warm sensation in my ass, it was a mild burn. The girl told me not to worry about it, all I knew is that shortly after I was on fire. She rolled me only my stomach and stared licking my ass and adding more fingers. My head was spinning with excitement. She was talking to the other gurl and asked if she was ready, I thought I was going to get a strapon and was more than ready. The one eating my ass moved to a side and held my cheeks open, the other on crawled up on me. I could feel the dildo dragging on my upper thighs and I was pumping my hips not the mattress. I felt the tip on my hole and then she pushed in. I suddenly realized it was the real thing, she pumped in my ass for a while getting close and slowing down that speeding up to get close again. The other girl took off her skirt. She was hung about 8” with piercings. She pumped it then came close to have me suck on it. I didn’t like it but sucked on it some, about that time the one in my ass started moaning, telling me what a great cunt I had and shoved deep in me, I started to yell when the other one shoved her cock half way down my throat. I felt the one in my ass throbbing and I knew I was getting a load in me. She pulled out and the one on my mouth pulled away and said that this was going to be fun. The one that just shot in my ass pushed something up my but that burnt like hell, She said to really it will help. The other one climbed on me and started pushing up me. I felt my burning ass being split in half. I could tell that the piercings were ripping my ass open. She fucked the hell out of me but I loved every minute of it, when she came in my ass I really felt her shoot.

After that they took me out to the main room where I was passed around to every guy as a fresh piece of meat. I learned that I was given booty bumps, never heard of them before, and fucked all night. I never was able to cum, my cock shriveled up to nothing. My ass was sore and hurt for a couple days after, but i was hooked and wanted more

That night I had fingers, toys, cocks and all sorts of drugs pushed up my ass. This is some of what I had planned for the Kid if he called back

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Thanks.  I am working on the part where the kid gets is ass wrecked. I took a break today because it has been a while since I had my. Ass opened, booty bumped and bred.

I will get back to itt

Dont worry about the kid, youll get to him, but your story so far is hot!

Part 3

. I told him on Saturday morning get up , eat breakfast and hit the shower and get cleaned out inside as well as outside and call me at 11:00. I really expected him to back out and not call.  

On Friday I saw an email from the kid, I expected it to say that he couldn’t make it or changed his mind. To my surprise he said he couldn’t wait until tomorrow to finally get some of his fantasies come true. He also mentioned that he was really horny and hadn’t jerked for over a week.

He had no idea what was going to happen to him. I had contacted a friend that had a playroom in his basement to tell him about that kid. He would be there to help break the kid in. he is POZ but on meds and said he would be willing to stop the meds to knock the kid up but if we got the other guys it wouldn’t be necessary.  We decided if he didn’t show we would go to a local bath to see what we could get into

Saturday

The kid showed up at 11, right on time. We talked for a bit. I could tell he was nervous. I gave him some Gatorade and told him to drink about half then jump in my shower and use the shower shot to make sure he was cleaned out. He told me he wasn’t a fan of Gatorade and that this one tasted funny. I didn’t tell him but I had put a heavy dose of G in it, that is why I only wanted him to drink half of it. He came out all nice and clean. He mentioned he was really horny. I told him I would help with that and started sucking on him. He was hard as a rock in no time, I knew this might be the last neg load he shoots so I bent over and let him sink in my ass, he pumped for only a few minutes and then groaned, and I felt him pulsing in my ass. He really did have a weeks’ worth, he seemed like his cock would never stop shooting. He pulled out and said that was the strongest he ever came. I asked if he was ready for more and he said that he was still horny as hell. I told him about my friend that was going to help and watch me bust is ass and he thought it would be fun. We got dressed and I looked over and we was downing the other half of the Gatorade, I was doing to wait a while longer. I wanted the kid hot, not unconscious.

We went to my car and headed the 10 minutes over to my friend’s house. When we got there the kids was a bit wobbly on his feet but not bad. We went down stairs and ordered the kid to strip. We put the kid onto a fucking bench and secured his hands and legs to it. His cock was semi hard and hanging down, I tool a lubed finger and worked it in his as. I was asking him if he still wanted this and he moaned and said yes, I asked him if he wasted me to rip his as and get him poszzed, while I was working his prostate, all I heard was his moaning and he saying ‘ Fuck yes, anything “. “ I am so horny and hot, I really need this “.

I gently stared massaging and milking his cock, it was about 7”, I chuckled to myself, this would soon be no more than big clit. While I was doing that I pulled my fingers out and grabbed a bootybump that my friend got ready, I looked and it was about a nice one, I thought for the first time this would really get the kid going. I pushed it up in the kids ass and injected it not him. I put a finger back in him to work it into his ass and to make sure none came out, His cock started to jump and I quit playing with it. I didn’t want the kid shooting yet, if at all.

He mentioned his ass was warm and he asked for more in his ass. He was begging for it, he had no idea what was coming

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 1