Weekend With My Ex

----
Part 3
----

I scowled back at him and leaned over, spitting on his exposed pucker before slamming my rigid cock half way into his tight hole.   It hurt.  It hurt a lot, but my bare cock was now into my ex's hole, just like he'd asked and how he said he wanted it.  The scream from Paul's mouth told me it hurt him too.   "Oh fuck no...  you're MY bitch, now" I growled back at him as my cock pulled back, leaving just the head inside.   Another hard lunge forward and I was balls deep inside of him.   Even with the adrenaline pumping through my body I could feel him quivering from the invasion.  I looked down and his face was buried into the bedding, muffling his cries and I chuckled to myself.  I adjusted my position a bit to be able to fuck him better and then started the slow thrusts.   His tight hole and just a little spit made each shove a chore.

"Fuckin tight there, Paul.  The daddies haven't been fuckin you much?" I said, as my hips slammed into his ass.   I heard a muffled yell in response and began to plow faster.   I was never one of those guys that oozed precum while fucking, I guess my body saved it up for delivering the load of cum which usually was pretty big.  After a few minutes of pounding him, I pulled all the way out and spit on his hole again.   It was a pretty pathetic looking gape, but he was tight and I wasn't very thick.  I didn't intend on him staying unfilled long either and shoved back in.  He tried to crawl away, but his head hit the headboard, trapping him.

"bam bam bam" filled the room repeatedly as each stroke of my cock slammed his body forward into the headboard.  After a  minute he pushed back as I drove my cock in and the sound of his head banging into the headboard was replaced with the "whack" of our bodies slamming together.  "Good little bitch.   Don't want to piss off the neighbors" I snarled.  I'd never talked to the guys I fucked like this.  Paul had really riled me up and flipped a switch inside me that I didn't even know existed.  I never expected Paul to be the bury your head and take it type bottom either, but that's what he was doing.  It just proved to me that he was doing this for only one thing.

Maybe he thought our relationship was over and I was just a convenient dick to give him a toxic load.  I could play that game, but I also wanted something more.   He was going to get my cock and fresh, viral seed, but I'd do it on my terms.   The thrusts got faster and my hands moved up his back.  One arm wrapped around his chest and pulled him up against mine as we rutted.   My hips were doing the work now and the closer I got the tighter I held him.   His whimpers got louder and I nestled my head over his shoulder.  "You're gonna be my bitch forever" I growled into his ear just before I planted my cock to the base and let my balls empty.

The first few shots were strong and my whole body shook.  Over a week's worth of pent up cum filled his guts with a million little bugs in search of a new home.  My hips pulled back slightly and thrust in again, churning up the cum and adding a few more spurts.  I heard a pained cry come out of Paul as his body fell limp in my arms.  I held him up until the last throb from my cock ended.  Slowly I lowered him down on the bed and laid on top, waiting for my cock to soften.  A few minutes later I pulled out and was surprised at how stiff my dick still was.  The sheen of cum coating it was definitely not pearly white or even a shade of brown.  The darker shade of pink told me how badly I'd wrecked his cunt.  

Paul was face down on the bed, passed out.  Crawling off the bed, I chuckled and dug into my toy box, grabbing a couple restraints and a plug.  With his hands tied to the bed and the plug stuffed into his ass, I went in search of a marker. Wiping the sweat off of his right shoulder, I wrote "Poz", a line below it and one vertical mark.  Quickly, I rinsed off in the shower, dried myself and fell down on the couch.   I flipped on the TV and took the lone joint out the baggie and lit it.  I didn't smoke much and only did it on special occasions.  This seemed like it fit the bill.   With a good chill in my naked body, I dozed off.

I woke to some noise from the bedroom.  Grabbing the remote, I turned the TV off and went to see what Paul wanted.   "What the fuck, dude?" Paul said as he tugged against the ropes.   My hand tapped a half dozen times on the plug and he cried out in pain. 

"You tried to run away during our fuck earlier so I wanted to make sure you didn't escape while I let my balls refill" I said, chuckling afterwards.  He kept tugging and I kept laughing.   "How ya feeling?  You said you wanted a hard fuck.  Normally that's not my thing but for you I made an exception" I said softly as I stroked his back.

"I said hard, not destroy my ass.  I won't be able to take dick for weeks" Paul said.

"Au contraire, mon ami.  That was just the first of the weekend.  I wonder how many I can shoot before you go back home" I said.

"Oh fuck" Paul exclaimed.

"That's the idea.   We might do a few other things, but fucking is always on the menu.  Oh, and that load you promised me on Sunday?  That will be the last one you blow for the next three weeks.  I want the last neg one you ever shoot.   You use me, I use you" I said as I slapped his bare ass.  His body shivered underneath my hand.  I knew this wasn't how he thought this was going to go down, but if he wanted to get fucked this weekend I'd do it however I wanted.   Crawling on top of him, I untied the ropes from the bed before sliding off the other side, next to him.  

He felt my stiff shaft drag over his back before my fingers grabbed the base of the plug.   He screamed out, pushing his face back into the bed to muffle the noise.   I knew his hole was still sore and hoped it would be for the next several days.  Dropping the plug over the edge of the bed, I heard it hit the rug with a thud.  Next, I pulled myself back on top of him and speared his now open hole with my cock.   The plug had stretched him open and my dick went into Paul a lot easier than last time.  He still groaned, since much of the cum had soaked into his body during our nap, leaving little for lube.  

This fuck lasted only twenty minutes or so and was mostly long slow strokes.  I wasn't making love to him and based on the slightly pained moans, the constant drilling was adding to the damage from earlier.  When my balls began to tingle again, I pushed on his shoulders and drove my cock in more frantically.  He let out a loud moan when my cock pulsed, dumping several more shots of my newly tainted seed into his gut.  When my cock had softened, I pulled out and reached over the side of the bed, grabbing the plug again.  When the plug's tip hit his pucker,  he pushed his face back into the bed.  Just like when it came out, he yelled out again.

I woke a few hours later and Paul was curled up next to me with his back on my chest.  When I tugged on the plug, he woke and just muttered "Oh fuck."  I laughed as I got back on my knees and once again shoved my cock into his ravaged hole.  He was still on his side and my cock was plowing into new territory.   He was still sore and I could hear the pain in each grunt.   About half way through our ten minute fuck I rolled him on to his back, leaving my cock planted inside him as he twisted.

This time it was me looking down at him, smiling.  He started to smile back but when I thrust in hard, he grimaced and groaned.  Slowly I began to drill faster until I couldn't wait any longer.  I had never fucked a guy three times in a day, so I was surprised that there still were a half dozen big spurts of jizz shooting out of my cock.  I reached down and grasped his partially hard shaft and squeezed.   "No shooting until Sunday" I said, laughing afterward.   My cock slipped out of his hole and I rolled him back on to his stomach.  Seeing the marker on the bedstand, I grabbed it and added two more hash marks on his shoulder.

"What the fuck?" Paul asked.

"Just keeping track of how much cum that pussy holds" I said, chuckling again.  I turned out the lights and crawled back in bed, nuzzling next to him and falling asleep.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 3

-----
Part 4
-----

I woke up when he got out of bed Saturday morning.  I gave him a few minutes and stood up, looking over the bed.   There was only a small spot on the sheets and then I looked on the rug next to the bed.   A large reddish blob marked the spot I dropped the plug the night before.   Chuckling to myself I walked into the bathroom.  He was sitting on the toilet, with a dazed look on his face.

"How ya feeling, Paul?" I asked.

"Fuckin sore.  I felt you pump a few loads in me but nothin's coming out" he said.

"Three loads.  Just like the marks on your back.  I guess its time to add some more juice to your cunt, then" I replied.  He stood up and I looked in the bowl.  A small blob of dark pink ooze was floating around.  "Hmm, twelve or thirteen hours since your first load, I guess most of it soaked in.  It's a good sign.  We can stop now if you want.  The bug only took three loads to get me and he didn't even plug me up to keep it all in like I did" I said.   There was a grin on my face, but it wasn't one of those happy grins.  No, it was a dark, evil grin.

One hand pushed the lever on the toilet and I used the other to push Paul toward the shower.  The water felt good running over my body and once we had each other soaped up I turned him to the wall and grabbed his hands.  My cock grew and stiffened as I stood behind him, holding him there.  "Kinda rude shitting out my seed there.  I didn't expect you to disrespect me like that" I said into his ear.

"I'm sorry" Paul said, apologetically.

"Don't let it happen again" I said, humping my now hard cock along his crack.  Pressing deeper, a few more tries got the head of my cock to snare on his puffy hole.   Paul groaned out as my cock drove into his tortured pussy.  The only lube he got was the water showering down from above.  He whimpered and writhed as my cock pumped in and out of his ass.  "This is why you came here, right?" I snarled into his ear, the thrusts getting harder and harder.

Among the gasps he was making he muttered "Yes" before pushing his ass back.   I laughed to myself.  Whatever dark desire made him want to travel across the country to get infected with an incurable bug by his ex, I wasn't going to question.  I might have needed this more than him, since I was now starting to embrace my new status.  Soon, I was pounding his ass and enjoying every moment.   We used to fuck in the shower occasionally, but our roles were reversed then.  My grunts got louder than his and then I began flooding his guts again with my seed.

We finished the shower and I smiled as I watched him quickly towel off and head towards my bedroom with his ass clenched tight.  I gave him a minute and strolled back into the bedroom and tossing on some basketball shorts.  The plug was missing from the nightstand and only a small wet spot remained in it's place.   I made some breakfast and we sat down in the living room.  We talked for a while, catching up on each other's lives since graduation.

"I never realized you liked to fuck so much.  I know you did a few guys in college, but damn, you're a good top" Paul said.

"More than a few. But, you made it pretty clear when we met that you didn't get fucked.  I think you let me try once and shut me down after about ten minutes.  It didn't matter since I loved getting fucked by you.  When I felt like fucking a guy, I'd hunt down one of the thousands of bottoms around campus." Chuckling, I said "I guess your attitude about bottoming hasn't changed much" I replied.

Paul looked embarrassed.  "Do I suck that bad as a bottom?" he asked a minute later.

I didn't want to burst his bubble, but we'd known each other too long to sugar coat it.  "Let's just say it's pretty obvious you don't get fucked much" I replied with a grin.  Paul nodded sheepishly.   "It's not a problem, Paul.  Just realize that there are a lot of bottoms out there and some are much better than you.  Just do what you enjoy" I said, adding a moment later "But you're still my bottom bitch for the next day."

We ended up back in bed a short while later.  It was close to the sex we used to have, except I was the top.   There was lots of body contact, rubbing, licking and biting.  He got drilled on his back, bent over the side of the bed, on all fours, flat on his stomach and against the wall.  We went so long I got exhausted and we rolled around groping, sucking and kissing just to give myself a chance to recover.  I got him painfully close to shooting his load down my throat but I left him blue balled and dumped my load in his hungry ass instead.

My cock was his butt plug for the next hour while we slept again.  My stamina wasn't what it used to be and I was sure it was from the new intruder that was attacking my body from within.   When I woke, my cock was hard again and I wasn't going to let it go to waste.  Paul's nap was rudely ended by my thrusting hips.   Unlike our earlier hour and a half fuck fest, I was pumping my third load of the day into his ass only ten minutes later.  I added the missing tally marks on his shoulder and grinned.  This time, I stuffed the plug back into his weary hole before falling back to sleep.  

When I woke up a while later, Paul was leaning back on a few pillows surfing on his phone.  "Hey sleepyhead. Got any plans for dinner?" he asked.

"Not really, I was just going to order a pizza.  Why?  Are you going to take me out for nice romantic dinner?" I asked, with a big grin.

"I doubt I could walk far with this plug up my ass" he said, wiggling his butt on the bed.  The expression on his face told me he was still sore and regretted the movement immediately.  

"Pizza it is.  I know a great place that delivers.  Whatcha surfing for?  A better top?" I asked.

"Not hardly.  I'm not sure how much more I can take, though.  I was looking on a few sites for guys for you.  How much longer before you start meds?" he asked.

My face twisted and I gave him that "WTF" look.  "I dunno, they haven't prescribed anything yet.  My next appointment is Wednesday" I replied.

"Mmm, cool.  Even after you start you won't be undetectable for a while.   Here, take a look" Paul said, turning his phone toward me.   It was a list of guys on the site that were all in my city.  The profile headlines were things like "No loadz refuzed", "+a+", "toxic only" or "needz gifts."

"You're fuckin nuts.  The only reason we're fucking before I'm undetectable is because it's you.  No way I would fuck any other neg guy just to infect him" I said, shaking my head.  He had flipped over to another site and came up with another list of guys he was showing me.

"See?  23 guys looking for poz loads.  A shitload more if you look for the 'dont care' guys.  What's the harm in giving guys what they're looking for.  Some will probably never actually meet, but some will.  You can make those guys really happy" Paul said, looking at me completely serious.  A few seconds later he added "I'll send you these links.  Create a profile and take a look.   Check out the hookup apps too, plenty of chasers there too."

Seconds later I got a few texts from Paul and as bad of an idea as I thought it was, he had me creating a profile on one of the sites.  He even got me hard and we added a shot of my stiff cock in his abused hole.   Five minutes after creating it I already had four guys begging me to breed them.   I shook my head again and logged off.  "Not sure I can do that" I said.  It was almost eight and I heard my stomach growl.

My phone was still in my hand, so I opened up the pizza place's site.  A brief discussion about toppings and the pie was ordered.  "Wonder who's going to deliver tonight?" I said.

Paul chuckled.  "Why? Do you know them all intimately?" he asked.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 5

-----
Part 5
-----

"Three I know pretty well. Two of them love a quick blowjob before they finish their route.  The other is a total bottom" I replied.  We chatted a while longer before the buzzer announced the arrival of our dinner.   Both of us were still naked and while I buzzed the guy up, Paul grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist.  He was opening the door when I walked out of the bedroom, still naked.   "Hi, Marco.  Come on in" I called out from across the room.  Marco looked at me and it took a few moments before he recognized me with the beard.  He was used to guys in this neighborhood greeting him with little to no clothes on and this wasn't my first time doing it.   I had recognized his voice when I answered the buzzer, so I knew he'd be cool with it.

Marco was my favorite of the delivery guys.  He was a tall, mixed guy that I frequently saw at my gym working out.  He claimed to have a girlfriend but rarely turned down a chance at having a guy suck his large dick.  I was one of the lucky few that I knew he had fucked.  Out of the baggy pants and loose uniform tee, his legs were like tree trunks, his shoulders broad and his biceps huge.  He had a surprisingly light touch when he fucked, though.   He told me once "You fags are more fun to fuck.  No bitchin' or whinin' that my dick's too big and only a few want me to wrap it up." 

Marco grinned and walked into my apartment, letting the door close behind him.   His eyes were looking over Paul and then latched on to me.  After he gave Paul the pizza, he set the bag down and I saw Paul lick his lips before setting the pizza box down on the table.  

"Marco, this is my ex, Paul.  Paul, Marco is one of the studs that brings me snacks and pizzas"  I said.

Marco's grin got bigger.  "It smells like someone's been havin fun" he said, the smell of cum apparently stronger than the pizza. His hand was rubbing over the growing bulge in his jeans and I know I was enjoying the sight of it and I think Paul was as well.  

I laughed and then said "Paul, don't be rude.   Give the guy his tip."  Paul looked back at me confused, wondering where he'd have money on him.   I saw the towel he was holding on to was starting to tent.  "Knees, Paul.  On your knees.  Show him how appreciative you are for him bringing us food" I said, winking at Marco.  I was really starting to enjoy being the more dominant one over Paul.  Paul let go of his towel and knelt down on it, reaching up and opening Marco's pants.  Tugging the pants down below the muscular thighs, Paul next pulled the bikini briefs down, freeing the long, thick, uncut shaft from the straining fabric.

"Fuck yeah" Paul said before diving in with his tongue.  I was a little surprised, but figured that some of those daddies he'd been sucking had taught him well.  I ducked back into the bedroom and came back with some cash for a real tip and the marker on the chance I could get Marco to fuck Paul.  Marco had his hand behind Paul's head and was rocking his hips slowly while Paul bobbed on the shaft.  Paul was struggling to take it much deeper, so I came up next to him and knelt down.

My hand grasped his shoulder and I whispered "Breathe deep, relax and let it slide in."  He tensed up and gagged so I whispered a long drawn out "Relax..." as my hand slipped down his back and I pushed a finger into his cum filled hole.  It really turned me on to be teaching my ex how to suck dick better.  I heard him inhale and push his face forward.  His nose hit Marco's untrimmed pubes and stayed there a few seconds before pulling back and resuming his short bobs.  A minute later, he tried again but this time Marco helped him get the last inch and a half into his throat.  I watched, waiting for Paul to struggle to get free and hopefully not puke.

He pulled off a several seconds longer than he'd stayed down before and gasped for air before looking up at Marco.   "Fuck yeah! You fags are so good at that.  If I did that to a bitch, she'd beat my ass n take my balls off" Marco said.  Paul was back bouncing on his shaft, taking half of it into his mouth with no problem.  My finger kept working Paul's ass, feeling all the cum that was still inside.   I pulled it out and licked off the mixture, tasting my cum and the distinctive coppery flavor.

"You should try his ass.  It's all lubed and ready" I said with an evil grin.  I heard Paul whimper as he kept sucking.  

"Yeah?  Think he can take it?" Marco asked.

"Dunno, but he does want his pussy wrecked" I replied.

Marco laughed, saying "That I can do.  Remember the first time I fucked you?" 

I heard another whine come from Paul as the first fuck I'd gotten from Marco flashed through my mind.  "Yeah, it was a week before I could take another dick.  But I keep coming back and now I can take it all" I said, tugging on Paul's arm.  A few seconds later, Paul was leaning on the wall, his hands and legs spread. Marco shed his shoes, pants and briefs and moved behind him.

"What's this?" Marco asked.

"Just keeping track of the loads he took" I said.  I could see Paul nervously panting, unsure if he could take the dick that had just stretched out his throat.

"Poz?  You?" Marco asked, his eyebrows raised and staring back at me.

I sighed and looked down.  "Yeah, just found out a week ago" I said somberly.

"Fuck...  Good to see it's not slowin ya down. Guess we're not usin' rubbers anymore" Marco said, grinning at me as he lined his cock up and pushed into Paul's swollen hole.  The news didn't seem to deter Marco one bit.  His eyes seemed to light up at the thought of fucking bare,  which made me wonder where he'd put his mark after he bred Paul.

Marco rocked his hips, working his shaft deeper into Paul's chute.  The contented look on his face let me know Marco was enjoying it so far.  On the other hand, the pain in Paul's groans told me that Marco was stretching him open more than I ever could.  When Paul let out a howl, I knew Marco had bumped into the inner ring.  It took me a couple fucks before I had been able to take all of the long shaft and wondered if Paul could.  The howl subsided, replaced by grunts from the gentler nudges Marco's strokes were now giving him deep.

"Damn, this is one sloppy pussy.  All this yours?" Marco asked as he started to plow a little faster.

"Mmmhmm" I replied, watching Paul spread his legs a little wider.  Marco's hands grabbed Paul's shoulders and a few seconds later he thrust in hard.

"FUCK!" Paul cried out as Marco moaned loudly, standing completely still.

"Yeah... see?  You can take all of it, just like your throat" Marco said softly.   I watched him pull backward and then drive back in, Paul wordlessly crying out as the cock inside him poked deeper than any had ever before.  Another pause and Marco began long strokes, his body slapping against Paul's ass occasionally.   When his breathing started to get faster along with his thrusts, I knew Paul was about to get bred again.   Grunts accompanied the last five or six strokes, followed by Marco wrapping his arm around Paul's neck and pulling him tight as his body convulsed.

Paul shot four or five ropes of cum on to the wall before Marco pushed him back against it.   The pair stood there, connected and gasping for air for a few moments until Marco backed away.   This time it was me on my knees, licking the softening rod.   Paul's hole was definitely trashed, but the cum taste put me into overdrive.   With the last traces licked off, Marco bent over and grabbed his clothes, putting them back on.   I stood up and handed him the marker.

"Stay still, Paul" I said.  Marco chuckled and moved back behind Paul and wrote "Neg", a line below it and his one hash mark on Paul's left shoulder.

Marco looked at me and smiled. "On prep.  My girlfriend doesn't mind me fuckin guys but she doesn't want me bringin anything home.  Some of you guys are pigs...  Already had gono twice this past year" he said.  Marco picked up his empty pizza bag and headed to the door.   I grabbed the tip and stuffed it into his pocket, giving a firm slap to his ass.  He turned and said "Thanks" before whispering "Talk to Benny.  He's lookin' for some hot loads.  But once he's done, I want to feel your pussy without a fuckin condom" and walked out the door.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 15

Damn this is really good- can’t wait to see the next chapters

love the former twink discover his rough nasty top side

and makes me wonder- will he start meds on Wednesday? Or will he continue to enjoy exploring his nasty breeder top side a while looking long

• Thanks 1

On 2/1/2022 at 10:35 PM, tinkerblizz said:

Damn it keeps on getting hotter and hotter keep on writting, I will follow.😈😈😈😈😈

14 hours ago, onlyraw said:

Damn this is really good- can’t wait to see the next chapters

The weekend is almost over... Only 2 parts left.

-----
Part 6
-----

We chowed down on the pizza, both of us hungry from lots of exercise and not much sustenance.   A few beers and slices took care of that.   Paul and I talked while we ate and we kept talking until we ran out of beer.  "How's your ass feelin?" I asked.

"Fuckin on fire" Paul replied with a concerned look hoping I didn't want to fuck him again.

"I'll go easy this time" I said chuckling.

"At least you're not hung like the pizza dude" Paul replied.

"Gee, thanks" I replied sarcastically.  I knew what he meant, but it still made me feel a little inadequate.  So, I didn't go easy on him.  We started on the couch with him bent over the arm.  Apparently, he'd put the plug back in after Marco bred him and he still had quite a bit of Marco's seed in his hole.  A firm yank got the plug out and I followed it with one hard thrust. I planted my cock balls deep in him and it left a ring of cum around the base of my cock.  Ten minutes of drilling had forced a lot of Marco's seed out, but his hole was still pretty sloppy.   

Several minutes later, I gave a few tugs on his arm and I had him on the floor on his back, laying on a small rug.  With his legs over my shoulders, my cock slammed back into him with a thud and a scream.  When he screamed again with the next thrust, I grabbed the towel nearby and stuffed the corner of it into his mouth.   Noises still came out, but they were pretty well muffled as I drilled him.  I made it another twenty minutes before I couldn't wait any longer.  Several spurts replaced most of Marco's cum with my own viral brew.  When I pulled my cock out I told Paul "Hold your legs and don't move."   I found the plug and pushed it back into Paul's battered hole.

I never had done a multi-cumming, all day fuck with one guy before.   The most had been five guys I'd fucked at a party right after I'd moved here, but still that time was only three hours long, I only came twice and bred two different guys.   Four fucks with Paul and the resulting loads in one day left me exhausted, drained and thirsty.   After gulping down a few glasses of water, I made it back to bed to find Paul already there, asleep.  I added another mark on his back and smiled, thinking that there was no way he was going to escape the bug after this weekend.

--

It was only 6 AM when I woke up Sunday morning.  I knew we didn't have a lot of time before Paul had to go to the airport.  He was awakened by me rolling him on his stomach and pulling the plug out of his ass.  Seconds later, my morning wood was sliding into his pussy again.  He groaned, partly from being rudely awakened and partly from me plowing into his abused hole.  I wanted to fuck him for a long time, but I really couldn't.   My body was still tired but my balls needed to fill my willing victim with an eighth toxic load.   

I collapsed on his back after the last pulse and was asleep moments later.   Even though my cock slipped out while I was snoozing, the position we were in made sure that the cum stayed where it belonged.  I woke a few hours later when he pushed me off and crawled out of bed.  I heard him pissing and chuckled that he was following my orders from the day before and not pushing out any of my seed.   

Paul came back to bed and cuddled with me.  We kissed and groped for almost an hour.

"I'm sorry.  I've been a greedy ass most of this weekend.   All I was concerned with was getting my own needs met and using you to poz me up"  Paul said.

"Yeah, I know, but I got something out of it too.  I realized that our relationship has changed and you're never going to be my boyfriend again.  Occasional fuckbuddy is about it.  But... and much more important, I found out that I'm going to be OK.  Different, but OK" I replied.   There were a few minutes of silence which I broke by saying "I got one more charged load for you and then you're going to have to pay up."

Before Paul could say anything, I was between his legs and rolling him back.  My cock was at full attention and I quickly stuffed it back into his bruised hole.  "FUCK!" he screamed out and I responded with a sinister laugh.  My hips thrust in and out, pounding him just as hard as I had on Friday evening.  I didn't know where the energy was coming from but it didn't matter.  His grunts and groans all hinted at the pain he was enduring and I didn't care.  

"Just remember...  I OWN this ass...  It's my bug that you're gonna carry until you die" I growled out as I got closer.   The look on his face finally had fear in it and I wasn't sure why it was finally hitting him after a weekend of continuous fucking.  "Beg for it" I growled louder.  By now, I had him rolled back on his shoulders and was pile driving into him.   He was trapped and each thrust was harder than the last.  He didn't say anything other than a few whimpers. "Say it!" I yelled.

Finally there was a meek "Poz me" coming from his lips.   

"What?  I couldn't hear that!" I growled.  I knew one more load probably wouldn't matter, I just wanted to hear him beg one last time.

"POZ Me" he said louder.  It didn't have any of the confidence from Friday or Saturday.  He understood that I was now the one in charge after all these years.   He'd unleashed a dominant streak inside me or maybe his was crumbling away.  A few more jabs into his wrecked hole were all I had left and they were followed by ropes of my charged seed.  It felt good to flood his hole again and feel the warm cum surround my cock inside him.   I was drained in more ways than one.  I stayed there, staring back at him, watching my sweat drip on to his chest and face.

"Stay" I commanded as I pulled out of him and went over to my toy box again.   I found an old silicone plug to seal my cum inside for his flight home.   While it might have been funny to watch him try and get through security with the metal plug we'd been using all weekend long, I'm sure they'd pull it out and he'd lose some of the precious cum it was holding in.  Besides, I wanted to keep the good one.  The silicone one was a little thicker than the metal one and Paul definitely felt it going in.

My hand gave him a slap on his ass before I roll crawled next to him and said "Now ya gotta give me the last neg load you will ever shoot.  I'm beat and might have let it slide since you gave me one Friday, but you wasted your load on the wall yesterday when Marco fucked you."  Paul nodded before he rolled over and took his position behind me.   He spread my ass apart and drooled some spit over the hole.  I felt his cock against my ass ring and he hesitated.  After a few moments of nothing happening, I started to push back and he pressed in, breaching my hole on the third try.  He plowed his cock in and out and after a few minutes it became a proper fuck.  

As tentative as he started, he lasted almost thirty minutes, all of it with him behind me.  I never flipped on my back, I was either on my knees or stomach.  It was just a fuck and he was just a top, like so many other hookups I'd bottomed for.  He began to grunt and thrust slowly until he drove in and filled my hole. The load he shot was huge.  I guess his balls had plenty of time to reload since the night before.  He pulled out a few minutes later and laid next to me, his arm draped over my back and we fell asleep again.   The alarm went off and he got up, showered and dressed as I laid on the bed replaying the weekend in my mind.

For the first time since Friday night, we had clothes on again.  Me in just a pair of sweat pants and him wearing clean jeans and a tee.   We hugged and kissed before he walked out the door, heading to the airport.  The kiss had little of the passion we used to have, but it showed what our new relationship was.  I slapped his butt just like I had done to Marco the night before as he left.   While I had feared having sex with him before he arrived, that was pretty much all we did the whole weekend.  Now my fear was gone and as I told him, I knew that I was going to be just fine as a poz guy. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 1

Great chapter - looking forward to the last installment 

curious to find out if Paul gets his mojo back and becomes a nasty pozing top - or has he discovered he likes being a cum slut bottom

and our hero- does he delay going on meds to breed some of those chasers?

and maybe for your next story - would love to find out more about Marco and some of those other pizza delivery services