Would you like to be born with a real pussy?

If I ever found a magic lamp... I would wish to become my jerk off fantasy, an absolute whore who just can't control herself and always ends up spreading her legs. Definitely has a cunt, incredibly huge breasts, and comes on a dime. A good Genie would fuck and cream pie the slut before leaving.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MrsTatt00 said:

If I ever found a magic lamp... I would wish to become my jerk off fantasy, an absolute whore who just can't control herself and always ends up spreading her legs. Definitely has a cunt, incredibly huge breasts, and comes on a dime. A good Genie would fuck and cream pie the slut before leaving.

Yes !   Yes !  Totally agree with you - my Mother and Father were free expression / thinking sexual active at home and public - the whole family was - then the Divorce ! My Mother became very sexually active - bring home black men from the bars - having sex . I was still young - peeking in her bed room window - she was active and having fun ! I was watching her pussy fucked hard and multi times ! Times , mom be smoking and drinking , tell me it's time for a enema - laying across her legs - inches away looking at her hairy pussy / aroma from there - using the enema stem up my hole !

Later on , first time sucking a black cock in the woods ( his partner white fem boy ) remembering of my mother - getting experienced - doing it ! I was , later , being transformed into a mini fem boy - later mother found out - fem boy in the house -she loved it - think I should of been born a female !  Pusy Whore like my mother - sharing black cocks !

• Like 3

Perhaps the benefit of years, but I am content to be who I am in the body I have.  My attractions are strongly towards male and male energy (and body parts).  My throat and ass make perfectly fine places for a guy to sitck his cock; as long as it isn't wrapped.  😀

• Like 1

I'm not fem, so if you are asking if I'd want a pussy instead of a cock and balls, the answer is: Hell no! I love my cock.

If you are asking if I'd like a fully functional female reproduction system in addition to my male anatomy, again the answer is: Hell no. I don't want to make babies. 

But, if you are asking if I'd like to add an extra hole dedicated for sex without the risk of pregnancy then I'd say, Fuck yeah -- it would give me more options for getting fucked, plus I wouldn't have to clean out my ass every time I wanted to get fucked.

Edited by funpozbottom
  • Upvote 4

Not for me. i see no right or wrong answer to this or universal answer.... but no. i'm a guy and like some others, it's male to male connection i want.

Having a penis that a Top has no interest in is part of the dynamic, Being a guy that a Man wants to fuck and seed and who enjoys a guy who wants to receive His cock and seed is different.  

i have wondered what it might be like if my penis was inverted and made into a hole that was fuckable. Also keep my testicles, but they be tucked up into my body, so i still have the testosterone drive, but not the penetrative ability of having a cock. For me, it's about taking that penetrative ability and energy and turning it into receptive energy. It's both physical and psychological... for both me and my Top.  That's different than being born with a pussy though.

i currently have a Man who likes to internalize what i have and loves to see me pee with it internalized, but that's different, there's a lot of mind fuck that would be missing if i had a natural front pussy as well as a back one. 

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 2