Do you prefer the fuck or the load ?

Marlarbar

Do you prefer the fuck or the load ?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer the fuck or the load ?

• The fuck (as a top)
    • The load (as a top)
    • I don't care (as a top)
    • The fuck (as a bottom)
    • The load (as a bottom)
    • I don't care (as a bottom)

1 minute ago, CumDumpBttmJokATL said:

As a Total Cumdump I want my hole to be just that for men - an all-male public DUMPSTER. I prefer as many different tops during day sessions trashing my cunt and to keep trashing it even after it’s sloppy and overflowing with sperm seed that’s churned and mixed by each breeder. The hundreds of repeat breeders in just a year and a half already know that when they breed and unload in my fuck hole, they are welcome to keep breeding my cunt until they’ve POUNDED out as many loads they want. Or until their swollen balls are fully and COMPLETELY drained. It’s up to the top how I should take his seed  

I enjoy giving tops the chance to BANG OUT and use my cunt as hard or rough as they want. I believe that helps men to bust out the biggest wads of sperm that they can. A win-win for both, but the most important thing is that dudes can drain their blue balls a lot better when WRECKING OPEN my muscle cunt than they would stroking out that seed. plus, my Public hole grows into a bigger, MUCH HUNGRIER Sperm Guzzler with every passing week. I’m personally proud that the dedication to raw cock helps increase my reputation around Atlanta. I take at least 25-30+ loads each session 3-4x / week, but also stay really focused on increasing my partner count and letting ANY dude dump his loads. The Label I want to earn (not JUST Promiscuous): EXTREME PROMISCUOUS slut 

So yeah, loads are really important for me. Men are meant to breed, and if I’m open for public use and getting knocked up then I will take ANY load. 

In or coming into Atlanta? Or Txt or call if u like to chat with a fucking whore in atl 

Where do you go to get so many loads?  Your cunt must be wrecked daily!!  Is it a full on gash? Do you have a photo of your full used cummy cunt? Atlanta must be the place to be!! You are impressive bud!! I am getting hard just reading your post!!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Ffistboi21 said:

Although the fuck can feel amazing too. 

I totally agree but only if it ends with the load in my hole, because otherwise the fuck feels unfinished. At the sauna many tops  are "saving" their load so they go around fucking different holes. But it's so fulfilling to get the load from one of these tops who chooses my hole to deposit his load. I remember once being the public sling and a top kept coming back to fuck me but would pull out and look for other holes. Every time I encouraged him to shoot his load saying things like "Go deep when you shoot your load", but he would pull out and leave. He eventually fucked me and when he starts shooting he goes really, really deep to shoot. I said "You went really deep" and he said "That's what you wanted" and left. It was hot to get that load, and deep.

Definitely the fuck. A lot of times, I don't get the load. My visit to the bathhouse a couple months back illustrated this. I bent over for a few men, and when they started fucking me, we'd get the juices going, and then they'd just stop. Like they got bored. So they went in search of other holes. Generally I can't feel it when I get the load, and since many men have plowed deeply, they can deposit one, and I'd never see it or feel it. So they can lie and I'd have no choice but believe them.

But I really think I don't get them, and it's exactly what I think is happening. I've therefore learned to appreciate what dick I get, and the cream filling is just a bonus. 

Someday it will be an extra special bonus. 

• Like 2

Not that I don't appreciate a good fuck, it seems empty without the load.  Often at the saunas guys just go ass to ass edging in guys holes.  Kinda of makes me feel like my ass was not good enough for them to breed.  I kinda get it, and on rare occasions he comes back and dies actually breed me.  It brings confidence back knowing that of all the asses he was up, he wanted to drop his load in mine!

I think I've commented on this thread before, but as a versatile guy with a deep affinity for group dogpile sex scenes, it has to be the fuck. I want to sample as many holes and poles as possible and am willing to acknowledge that most guys can only cum once or twice. 

The fuck… I celebrate and enjoy and cherish every second my dick is in a man’s hole. I fucked lovers, friends, casual acquaintances, anonymous hook ups, or faceless bottoms in a dark room. But EACH man had in common with me to share that animalistic and primal state, unrestrained by the limits of religious or cultural rules, and they didn’t even think of controlling their drive and impulses. With each intercourse, I learned from them to let go of my own inhibitions more and more. I maintained each intercourse with gratitude as long as my dick stayed hard inside of them. 

The load -  Each time it went without saying that each man deserved a load. For all the lust and primal empowerment they provided to me I needed to mark and tag them with my sperm and seal them with my cum. I always enjoyed it to be someone’s lover for some minutes, a day, the weekend, or whatever time we had as long as we kept on fucking. I wanted each of them to have my shot inside. I love to be naked and have sex with each of them and to helplessly face together our own horniness. Although it was my dick to shoot inside of them, it was me who felt gifted.

Edited by Baretop4ever
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

As a bottom I say both.   But probably more about the fuck that the load.  Would anybody be satisfied with a load after 5 seconds?  I really love a nice long lasting session in all sorts of positions, where my hole is open and the feel of the cock pumping me is nothing but total pleasure.  But what is also important is the anticipation of the load, looking forward to the moment when the top is getting ready to cum, and that awesome rush when he grunts and groans and pushes deep.