Do you prefer the fuck or the load ?

Marlarbar

Do you prefer the fuck or the load ?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer the fuck or the load ?

• The fuck (as a top)
    • The load (as a top)
    • I don't care (as a top)
    • The fuck (as a bottom)
    • The load (as a bottom)
    • I don't care (as a bottom)

Bottoms are either cock sluts or cum sluts. I prefer cock sluts.

I want/need to be more than Load #2749 for a bottom. I want him to remember me and our session. So if the purpose of me fucking him is just so he can get generic cum, I feel like I'm making less of a contribution to his sluttiness. Or, maybe, I'm making the same contribution all his other tops are making. I get competitive with other tops when I fuck, so I can't really outperform them if it's just about the volume of cum I squirt into some ass. Too bad bottoms don't really feel how competitive those fast, agile swimmers are.

OK, so some bottoms are definitely both cock sluts and cum sluts. I still prefer the ones that love it when I fuck them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, backtails said:

I want/need to be more than Load #2749 for a bottom. I want him to remember me and our session. So if the purpose of me fucking him is just so he can get generic cum, I feel like I'm making less of a contribution to his sluttiness. Or, maybe, I'm making the same contribution all his other tops are making. I get competitive with other tops when I fuck, so I can't really outperform them if it's just about the volume of cum I squirt into some ass. Too bad bottoms don't really feel how competitive those fast, agile swimmers are.

OK, so some bottoms are definitely both cock sluts and cum sluts. I still prefer the ones that love it when I fuck them.

You want bottoms that are sluts for the whole man - his vibe, his cock, his cum. We exist.

The best way to make a bottom prefer you fucking them is by being the best fuck for them, by pressing their buttons and making them need you to fuck and impregnate them more than any other man. 

As a top, definitely the loads. Especially other men's loads. I fucking love cumplay, having a my dick covered with random DNA, churning and mixing all these different seed in a cumdump, pushing it deeper. What's not to like? The sound, the smell, the texture, the mess.... used condoms, devils dicks, frozen loads... everything related to cum turns me on

So if other tops cum quicker, it means i'll get to play with more cum pretty soon.

Of course when I fuck, I want to enjoy it as long as possible, reason why I tend to be the last fucker. Don't mind pimping and watching a cumdump get fucked before my turn. Always happy to encourage the crowd and the slut

• Like 2

The load is the only way I am sure the Top is satisfied and got what he wanted. Which is what’s most important to me. And of course, it stays with me, even after he’s gone. 

Load count is much more important to me that any fuck. As a cumdump, a satisfactory(high) load count feels much more pleasurable than the best fuck I can think of. 

That’s not to say the fuck doesn’t matter. There’s very few things that feel better than having a cock sliding in and out of my hole. 🤤 I wouldn’t be such a bottom if it didn’t feel so good. However, my proudest and most memorable moments are when I achieve a good load count. That’s when I reclaim my status as a cumdump, and not just bottom. 

• Like 2

When I had bf the fuck was great loved it. When the load was in me I fell complete. I love banged on my prostate. But the load mmmmmm I sleep better relax better there is only one thing better for my anxiety/ depression it’s not sex or a drug.  

i think that as many bottoms  i like both the pleasure of fuck and the pleasure of load ; i feel so excited being feconded  ; i think being pregnant with all these spermatozoids running into my guts, the better is when you have the load of 3 or 4 guys in pussy

On 9/27/2022 at 4:31 PM, backtails said:

This 100%. A top who was fucking me in a group years ago told me I was a cock slut, not a cum slut. And he was totally right. Apparently we’re rarer especially in the BB world. As much as I love being dumped in, what I really crave is as getting much cock as possible put in me.

I’ve had great nights where I’ve taken zero loads but gotten stuffed with tons of raw cock. Other bottoms think I’m mad sometimes when I tell them that.

And I’ve no idea what my record load count in one day is. My record cock count is 40 🤤

• Upvote 1

I enjoy both. I like a hard fuck where the top is really slamming my pussy . Changing positions adds to the fun.  As a BB only bottom I am expecting to take a load  which I am grateful to receive .  Receiving a toxic load is an additional level of pleasure 

Edited by StockingsBB
  • Like 1