Compared to when you were new to casual sex, have your standards changed in assessing how attractive a guy is?

rock-cock-jock

25 minutes ago, Flipnipig said:

Exactly my sentiments.  Recently a buddy implied that I might be lowering my standard on look/type for a better chance at getting laid.  I’ve been told my look is handsome daddy/military but I don’t get off on it…certainly not raised to think that way.  I told my buddy “no” and besides, the good looking guys on certain sites are far less responsive.  And I wholly agree there are a lot of narcissists out here.   I go for the average joes, blue collar, blokes because the sex is waaaay better, more primal and piggy.  Best man-sex for sure.  And the mental connections are easy and natural. 

Sorry about the duplicate replies.  I tried to edit the first entry but when I was done it would not save.  Weird,

Yes, my tastes have changed.  Even as a teen, I wasn’t keen on vanilla.  By the time I was in college, I fucked guys 18-25.  Once a guy asked me on a date, but I turned him down because he was too old: 29!

The spectrum of men I date has expanded significantly. The biggest change, however, is the degree of nasty pig sex. At this point in my life, vanilla bores me. I’d rather go home by myself and do needlepoint then have vanilla sex.

• Like 5

The biggest thing for me is how attracted he is to me.I am the kind of guy you can get into bed with just a bit of kindness a wink and a squeeze maybe.It's okay to just whisper in my ear you want to fuck around.even if we are strangers.Find I am more attracted to a man the more time we spend together too.:)

My tastes in body type and looks have expanded considerably from when I was younger. But one thing has remained the same - personality.  I have always loved confidence coupled with kindness.  I had a pivotal period of about a year when I was 31.  Up until my time with him I was picky, and kept myself from being a total pig because 1) I hadn’t yet come to terms with being gay and was still fooling myself about settling down with a woman, and 2) I still incorrectly thought being a total whore meant something was wrong with you.  But I met a guy online who was every bit of sexually repressed as I was.  He lived in another city with his partner but traveled around Texas for work so I’d drive to whatever city he was in and we’d fuck, we’d go out, we’d fuck someone else then go back to the hotel and fuck again.  Somehow we felt that with the other’s acceptance it was okay to let loose, we were in different cities than where we lived so who was going to know?  We went to sex clubs, parties, back rooms… it was like anything was okay if we were together.  Now, he was a handsome fucker with a gorgeous 8 inch perfectly straight thick cock, and I wasn’t bad to look at either and had a great dick myself almost equal to his, we were both confident and finding random dudes to fuck seemed so much easier with him there… and when I thought about the dynamics years later I concluded it was because we weren’t desperate and we were both projecting a completely unworried desire for fun.  So a few months into our escapades I set up an ‘everyone welcome’ gangbang for me so he could watch me get railed by random guys of all types.  I’d never done anything like that before.  It was both exciting and fear inducing at once.  That’s what broke the stupid gate I’d locked  myself behind for too many years.  The guys that showed up were all over the physical spectrum, young, old, hot, less than attractive… whatever.  Seeing him turned on watching me get plowed over and over again, and seeing how turned on the guys were who were getting the chance to fuck me made me realize sex should ALWAYS be that fun and unbridled and honestly it didn’t really matter who it was with when it was just sex.  And that year also did something else for me.  I was able to realize I enjoyed being a top way more than being a bottom.  Because I didn’t need to be such a confused passive little afraid bitch about sex.  Big beefy guys do it for me, skinny runts do it for me.  Hairy, smooth.  I even get turned on by a certain kind of ugly.  And I have a soft spot for guys who are a little slow in the head.  God help me.  But I don’t like meanness or rude… that kills any desire for me.  

• Like 6

My tastes haven't changed. Still have a preference for larger/older guys. The only real change is I'm more forward about what I want. Used to be a completely submissive bottom but now I'm comfortable being assertive even if I'm still the one being fucked. Hell some of the most intense sex I've had only happened because I explicitly asked for it (eg. Given directions to a guy on how to "force" me to deep throat him). 

• Like 1

Completely.  I absolutely have no focus  with regard to the aesthetic. Personality personality personality. 
Quick story when I was a model one of the most amazing looking men I’ve ever known had a personality of a complete jackass. He was amazingly good looking one of those that you stare at. But the only way he was known in the industry was as JACKASS. 

Aesthetic it’s just that it is fleeting it is temporary. Your  personality,  that is what really is attractive   

• Like 2

honestly I have always been super easy and willing to get down on my knees and suck anyone’s cock or bend over to let ANYONE fuck me up the ass and blow their load in me. standards aren’t for cumdumps and pussyboys like me. I’m not the kinda girl you take home to mother. I’m the kinda girl you take to a motel and whore out to strangers online or that you take to a bathhouse, put me naked on my hands and knees and watch stranger dump their loads in all night

• Upvote 1

On 2/28/2022 at 1:13 AM, rock-cock-jock said:

Are you still attracted to the same type of guy or has your type changed? If not a particular physical feature, is there anything else that you tend to go for? Has your minimum threshold for agreeing to fuck a guy changed? What do you think is the main force behind your current standards?

My "type" is the guy that actually fucking shows up when he says he will. Wink.

• Upvote 2

Still and always the same from the start for me. Older, heavier, and very hairy. Turns out… that it’s exactly who I married.  I threw myself at him and made him fall in love with me, but that’s what a bottom wife does to get my husband.

I was a bit more vain in my pursuits when I was younger... (younger, fitter, masc-ish handsome or pretty types).
Beyond photo-worthiness they all usually had terrible personalities and/or were awful or awkward messing around.

Needless to say, I wasted a lot of time pursuing what others think is attractive or prized... which is all bullshit.
I've since expanded my age, race, body type, and finally masc/fem horizons and have had far much more fun.

Personality is always key!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

for me... i was very concerned about STIs and would turn down any man who i suspected having a STI... so, a little wart anywhere in his body would make me run away, too skinny?? helll nooo! AND fat men... i have a hard time getting laid with fat men, i find them utterly disgusting.. but if i close my eyes, ill do it

im still in my 20s, so things maybe will change, but my standard is good smell and good hygiene... other than that im