Having sex when getting a Massage

cman54

• 1 month later...

I have had a few massages that ended that way. Two particular ones come to mind. Once was what led me to barebacking.

In my early 20's I went to a guys place for a massage and he did it on his bed. I admit I was hoping for a happy ending but that was about it. But he stripped for the massage as well. It was one of the hottest massages I ever had. He warmed the oil and with me laying face down on the bed he straddled my arse and dribbled warm oil on my back and massaged as normal. But then moved back a bit (and he had gotten hard at this point) and dribbled warm oil on my arse and crack (it felt amazing), and then back to my shoulders. As he leaned forward to massage my shoulders, his hard cock just slowly slid inside me raw with the oil. He then proceeded to fuck and breed me. He offered me a shower after, and while in the shower he joined me and fucked me again in the shower. It was amazing.

The other was a few years back and was supposed to be a genuine massage. It was on a massage table at my place and he was hot. But stayed clothed. All went normally until I felt his cock rub against my head. I reached up and released it and began sucking it, and he said that was not normally what he did, but was ok with it and it would just be sucking to be clear. He lasted all of 2-3 minutes before picking me up and carrying me to my bed and just slid straight in raw and fucked me like he lost control and was wanking me as he fucked me. At the same time he unleashed his seed in me I came all over my stomach. I don't have a lot of self confidence so it felt good he lost control massaging me 🙂

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

It is possible. I have had several massages with professionals who were gay and knew i was doable, so they id. I have had way more massages that it was standard professional massage with no sex, though. I have also given erotic massages that ended in sex. The latter attracts an amazing number of married horny guys.

• Piggy 2

On 3/22/2022 at 4:31 PM, ErosWired said:

Out of curiosity, do these extra-obliging masseurs tend to be Tops or bottoms? How do they know what additional service to offer?

Beats me .... I've never experienced this ...

• Upvote 1

What a wonderful retirement occupation to keep the hands occupied. I’ve given some thought of doing this when I finally retire. I wonder how many clients one could find for naked erotic massages. Hopefully with mostly top married men who would prefer a bottom masseuse. 

On 3/10/2022 at 4:29 PM, NLbear said:

I have read about bathhouses where you can also book (paid) time with a masseur. There are no bathhouses around where I live but I always wondered if those are 'real' massages or if it is their job to get to a Happy Ending as quickly as possible. 

I did get a few massages on vacations from guys who advertised as masseurs on a gay site but it never involved sex, it was purely professional. Only once did I get a massage where the masseur massaged my prostate to get me off, but no fucking.

One of my local bathhouses has massage night every Tuesday, as far as I know they don't offer paid professional massages but I have not been on that night in many years. I do know that people will get upset if you indicate in anyway you are hoping to have sex on those nights. They aren't at all shy about letting you know a massage is just a massage, and that it is their night.

In my sportier years I treated myself to the occasional massage via gay contacts, so I felt comfortable being nude on the table. 

100% of them would result in the masseur going nude too, so when it came to the lower back, butt and upper leg section where they'd straddle me on the table, I'd say at least 85% of them led to their hard on teasing my crack, then hole, and then sliding in bare and giving me a load. 

Unsurprisingly I developed a submissive weakness to being massaged from this. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2022 at 9:39 PM, BBArchangel said:

I realize I’m in the minority on this, but when I want a massage I want a massage by an actual CMT who knows what he’s doing. I don’t want a handjob or a blowjob or a quick fuck.

100% with you on this one. 

If I am getting a massage I want my muscles worked over.  I genuinely don't want sex at the end of it.

No problem paying for sex, but not massage AND sex

• 1 month later...

I've had it happen a number of times.

The first time it was totally unexpected. The guy was very matter of fact and, to be honest, during the first ever visit I was almost turned off by his brusqueness. He was actually a great masseur though, so I went back. I realised it was just his manner and I subsequently warmed to him but it was always obviously all "above board". Then one day I was on the massage table face down and heard him moving around a bit, so I looked up to see what he was doing. Turned out he'd closed the blinds, stripped off and he was hard as a rock. Fucking fantastic cock on him too. The massage continued, but with a much more tantric edge to it. He seemed to have developed a real interest in fingering/massaging my hole.

Once I was on my back he lifted my legs back he fingered my (now very oily) hole again. I said I'd love to feel him tease it. In a flash my legs were up and the head of his cock was on my hole. This was in the days before I was actively barebacking, but I just imagined how his raw cock would have felt. I didn't have to wait long to find out, because he actually eased in and started fucking me. It was mind blowing! Interestingly I hadn't douched, because I didn't expect to be fucked), but apparently everything was "all good". 

The most recent occasions were well, you can see the results in my gallery on here 😉

• Like 1

There was a sauna in Montreal that offered massages. I would always book an hour massage and always get fucked bare!! It was a great massage and fucking! Sadly it has closed and I can't find the masseuse anywhere. He was  very good looking with a huge dick

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hornyone said:

There was a sauna in Montreal that offered massages. I would always book an hour massage and always get fucked bare!! It was a great massage and fucking! Sadly it has closed and I can't find the masseuse anywhere. He was  very good looking with a huge dick

I love Montreal and Quebec men. They are so lovely and yummy.

I find that RMT's have a professional code of conduct that prevents this generally. So, it's basically some form of sex work if you think about it. I bought a massage table and like to give a good rub, and generally I am down to fuck too.

On 4/24/2022 at 3:46 PM, CummyBearUK said:

In my sportier years I treated myself to the occasional massage via gay contacts, so I felt comfortable being nude on the table. 

100% of them would result in the masseur going nude too, so when it came to the lower back, butt and upper leg section where they'd straddle me on the table, I'd say at least 85% of them led to their hard on teasing my crack, then hole, and then sliding in bare and giving me a load. 

Unsurprisingly I developed a submissive weakness to being massaged from this. 

You and me both, bud. I had it happen once, and man that opened some floodgates.