How do you get attention at Bathhouses?

valleyvers

Question is for all positions. When you see that top or that bottom that you're interested what do you do to get his attention and hopefully interest to play? One thing I saw at Club Philly (its the only bathhouse that I tend to regularly go to) is this one guy was wearing a QoS (Queen of Spades Q in a spade) thong walked by a really hung black guy. He stared at the guy a bit then got up and followed him. The bottom went into the glory hole maze and the guy followed him in and then I did. It seemed that we were the only ones in the maze. Soon after you could hear i assume the thong wear getting that bbc deep in him. It was hot

• Upvote 1

bottoms - wear a jock or other gear that shows your exposed ass instead of the standard issued towel.  Last time I did that I was getting fucked in the hallway 50 feet after I walked out of my room.

Tops - don't be shy to grab your cock through your towel, or even pull your towel away and stroke you cock if you see someone you wanna fuck.

Don't be shy or hard to get - literally everyone is there to fuck - you're not gonna get every cock or ass you want, but there will be plenty to go around if you're not TOO picky or playing hard to get.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

23 minutes ago, justsexnowatl said:

bottoms - wear a jock or other gear that shows your exposed ass instead of the standard issued towel.

Yes, a jock is a good sign but I prefer to be more explicit because too many guys wear jocks. Because I like getting a room I place some signs that glow in the dark  in my room that leave no doubt that I'm a bottom. Usually the signs say things like "Cumdump" or "Cream My Hole" and when I visit bathhouses in Montreal, signs in French such as "Trou à fourrer" ("Hole to be filled", or something like that). I was once at sauna GI-Joe in Montreal where I have placed a French sign and after fucking me and breeding me he admitted to me that the sign was what made him come into my room. Many guys get turned-on by a slutty hole, even bottoms. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

2 hours ago, Bruce999 said:

Some times it’s best to walk around naked with a towel over your shoulder 

Bingo, Bruce999.  That was my usual m.o. at the tubs.  Or, if the a/c was blowing too hard, around my shoulders.  Then, when the bottom glances away from my Cock long enough to notice a little smile on my mug, that's often all it takes.  Another approach in the orgy room, is just sitting, watching guys take loads, jacking, and when a guy pauses, just say something like Well hello there ... see something you want?

5 hours ago, StickyWetHole said:

Topside  are way too picky

Wait a minute ..... you meant some Tops are way to picky, right?  Those are usually the not-entirely-self-confident guys, either new to the scene, or perhaps a few more deep-seated insecurities.  Just because a guy likes to fuck Holes doesn't mean his mind is completely in focus.  We have to become comfortable in our own skin, just like bottoms do.  Even when a guy is "born" to it, none of us are born with the techniques and skills that usually only come with time and practice.  

Well, this is how I did it last night.

I came across a cute brazilian guy that asked me if I was bottom, which I am. So he took me into the only sling room and started talking to me how it would be hot it I would lay in the sling and have an open door policy. Everybody who passes by can enjoy the view and ofcourse join if they want to. 
It ended up in me laying in the sling for 5-6 hours, being fucked constantly and having 2 dicks at my sides to blow. I took around 25 dicks bare and collected 10 loads. 😈💦

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

For general advertising, I wear a jock, throw my towel over my shoulder, wear my Jack of Spades temporary tattoo, put messages on the whiteboard/chalkboard if there is one. I also usually do a final clean out at the bathhouse, which often involves walking from my room to the bathroom carrying my enema hose. That’s been a pretty good sign to guys that I’m a bottom, I’m there to get fucked, and I’m clean and conscientious. I’ll also leave my door open and be face-down/ass-up on the bed playing with my hole.

For specific guys that catch my eye, I’ll make eye contact, look them up and down, stare at their bulge (or cock if it’s out). And then talk to them. “Hey, how’s it going?” “Mind if I sit here?” “Hot cock man.” “Fucking sexy.” “Can I suck it?”

• Like 1

Bathhouses should have three different color towels and you get one at check in. 

Black = Top

White = Bottom

Gray = Vers

This way there is no guess work involved.