A Straight Man To Poz Cumdump

Chapter 1: Moving In

I had just turned 18 and my home life was terrible. My mom and dad fought all the time. I needed a change bad. I looked online for a place to rent and after a couple of days I found an ad that caught my eye. 2 bedroom house in the country overlooking a lake. I contacted the guy and we agreed for me to stop by on Friday afternoon. I had my stuff already packed come Friday and made the 30 minute drive to his house. As I pulled up the house was gorgeous. 2 story brick house with a white picket fence. I parked the car and Greg met me outside. Nice looking guy probably early 40's I guessed. Around 6'2" compared to my 5'3". A little bit of a stomach but not too big. We chatted outside for a bit getting to know each other. I told him my situation and he seemed genuinely concerned. After about 20 minutes we made our way around to the back of the house. Behind the house was a nice little pond of around 20 acres. I did notice no other houses in site which meant it would be peaceful living here. I was already sold before seeing the inside. After some more idle chat Greg led me inside and showed me around. Downstairs was the living room and kitchen area. Upstairs were the 2 bedrooms each with their own bathroom. I was hooked. Greg saw my excitement. I told him I'd love to move in. He said great. But before you do there's something you need to know. He told me he was gay and loved to walk around nude being out in the country. I was a bit shocked but figured what the hell. I could bring a girl over and have nothing to worry about it. That's what I was thinking anyway. Knowing I was a full blown virgin and I was about to find out my true calling. 

• Like 18
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

Part 2: Feeling Around

As we agreed on my moving in Greg helped me with my few bags I had. Once we got my bags inside Greg helped me put my things away and get settled. Once finished we headed downstairs and Greg fixed us a couple of sandwiches while we talked some more. I was getting really comfortable with him and by the bulge in his shorts I was quite certain he was enjoying having me here. I hadn't ever paid attention to a guy before but his bulge was rather evident. I tried everything I could to concentrate on the conversation but my eyes kept staring at his bulge. I also felt my own penis getting hard which confused me a lot because I had never thought about men like that before. I was certain I was straight. Before I knew it the sandwiches were gone and I was just staring at Greg while he talked. I would nod when he asked me a question and involuntarily stare at his bulge. Before I knew it he asked if I had a girlfriend and I shook my head no. He then asked if I had a boyfriend and for some reason instead of being upset or shaking my head no I just automatically replied"No Sir." Wait. What did I just say? I was confused by my own response. Greg just smiled and reached out his hand and stroked my face. I responded by leaning into his hand and moaning. What was happening to me? Greg just smiled and said"Well, maybe we can fix you having a boyfriend." His hand felt so good that I said"Yes Sir." What the hell was happening to me. Greg stood up started taking off his clothes. Before I realized it his cock was staring me in the face. It was huge. I'm guessing 10 inches long and thick. I couldn't control myself. I reached out and touched his cock. I was in a trance. As I was feeling his cock Greg slowly stroked my hair. The head of his cock started oozing precum and I instinctively took my finger and scooped it up and brought it to my mouth. Greg moaned as he continued stroking my head. Instinct took over and I opened my mouth to take his cock in. I don't know what came over me. But after his cock entered my mouth it felt natural. I slowly sucked his cock because I wasn't sure what I was doing. Greg just let me enjoy myself without ever forcing me to do anything. After sucking his cock for a few minutes my mouth was getting sore. I backed off of Greg's cock and when I looked up at Greg he was smiling. He had me stand and bent down to give me a kiss. It was so hot. His lips felt great on mine. He parted my lips with his tongue as we stood there kissing. I was vaguely aware that my penis was aching because it was so hard. Greg broke the kiss and helped me undress. He then lifted me up and carried me across the threshold into his room where my life was about to change forever. 

• Like 19
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 2

Chapter 3: Daddy 

As we entered the bedroom Greg kissed me again. He laid me down gently and then laid down beside me. We kissed some more and my hand soon found their way to Greg's cock. As we kissed I stroked his cock loving how it felt in my hand. Greg moaned into my mouth as we continued kissing. Greg broke the kiss and had me to continue to lay on my back. He then put his body over mine but in a reverse position. He told me this was the 69 position. He told me just to relax and open my mouth. As I did he lowered his cock into my mouth. He only put a couple of inches in to allow me to get used to the size of his cock. In the meantime Greg stroked around my penis but never touching it. I was so excited that I almost cum without my penis being touched. Greg sensed this and lightly squeezed my balls to keep me from coming. As more saliva built up in my mouth Greg's cock slid in a little more. I was so lost in lust that I didn't even notice my mouth being sore. All I could concentrate on was Greg's cock in my mouth. After getting a little over half of Greg's cock in my mouth he pulled out and turned around and kissed me again. I couldn't get enough of him. Greg suddenly stopped kissing me and looked at me with sadness. I asked him " what's wrong?  Did I do something wrong?" He said "No baby. Not at all. I like you but there's something you need to know about me. I am HIV positive.". Now I'm not completely naive. I know what HIV is. Part of me was scared and wanted to run. The other part of me was so excited that I didn't care. That part won out. I looked at him and without saying a word I initiated a kiss with him while reaching for his cock. Greg was stunned but didn't resist. He started kissing me back heavily. He broke the kiss after a few minutes and asked if I was sure. I nodded my head yes. He looked at me and said that in the gay lifestyle since he was older that he would be a Daddy and I would be his boy or in some instances son. He asked me if there was anyone I should be worried about disappointing if I were to submit to him. I thought about my parents and our relationship and thought screw it. I looked him in the eyes and said" I'm all yours Daddy.". 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1