A Straight Man To Poz Cumdump

Part 5: The Gift 

With my ass in the air Daddy applied more lube to my hole and his cock. Daddy slowly inserted his cock into my hole driving me crazy. Because of the preparation Daddy did his cock was sliding in easily. But damn he was taking his time giving me his whole cock. My penis was steadily leaking precum from Daddy's slow and methodical entry into my hole. Goddamn Daddy was good. As slowly as Daddy was penetrating my hole it felt eternity before I even had half of his cock in my hole. My whole body was convulsing from the pure pleasure and excitement Daddy was causing by slowly inserting his cock into me. Goddamn as much as I wanted and needed to be fucked like a whore this was way more intense. After what must have been an hour of Daddy slowly and deliberately sliding his cock in my hole he finally bottomed out. God it felt so good to be completely stuffed by Daddy's cock. Daddy held his cock in place for several minutes before he slowly started pulling his cock back out. Again he pulled out just as slowly as he did when he entered my hole. The way his cock was just dragging across my prostate was too much. I exploded all over the bed underneath me. Daddy didn't stop at all as my body was shaking from the powerful orgasm. He just slowly kept backing his cock out of my hole. After 2 orgasms I was still hard. And I hadn't once touched my penis. After about an hour of Daddy slowly pulling his cock from my hole he had his cock completely out of my hole. The emptiness I felt was unbearable. Daddy applied more lube to my hole and his cock and repeated the same process. Daddy repeated this process over and over all night. Each time he was slowly withdrawing his cock I would have an orgasm but remain hard. After I don't maybe the seventh or eighth time, I lost count, of Daddy doing this he guided me to my stomach and laid on top of me with his cock entering my hole again. With his cock buried all the way inside my hole Daddy started kissing my neck while he then just barely lifted his hips from my ass and coming down giving me short strokes of his cock in my hole. I was completely exhausted by this point but the way he was slowly fucking me felt really great and I just relaxed. After about 30 minutes in this position Daddy asked me if I was ready to receive his gift. I was so weak I just shook my head yes. Without picking up any speed Daddy just kept his same pace and a few minutes later I felt my hole being flooded by Daddy's cum. And damn did he cum. He kept coming for a while. No doubt I would get Daddy's gift with the amount of cum he was putting in my hole. After I know a good five minutes Daddy finally stopped moving and just laid on top of me with his cock still in my hole. I must have drifted off to sleep because when I woke up Daddy was on top of me with his cock still in my hole even though he had went soft. I heard Daddy snoring a little bit so I didn't move just enjoying the feeling of having Daddy's cock still in me. I drifted back off to sleep with a grin on my face. Daddy's weight on me felt like a nice warm blanket and I didn't want to move. I could lay forever just like this with Daddy's cock in my hole. I was looking forward to seeing what Daddy does for an encore. What a wonderful surprise I had when I woke up. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9

38 minutes ago, dirtycumlover said:

Part 5: The Gift 

With my ass in the air Daddy applied more lube to my hole and his cock. Daddy slowly inserted his cock into my hole driving me crazy. Because of the preparation Daddy did his cock was sliding in easily. But damn he was taking his time giving me his whole cock. My penis was steadily leaking precum from Daddy's slow and methodical entry into my hole. Goddamn Daddy was good. As slowly as Daddy was penetrating my hole it felt eternity before I even had half of his cock in my hole. My whole body was convulsing from the pure pleasure and excitement Daddy was causing by slowly inserting his cock into me. Goddamn as much as I wanted and needed to be fucked like a whore this was way more intense. After what must have been an hour of Daddy slowly and deliberately sliding his cock in my hole he finally bottomed out. God it felt so good to be completely stuffed by Daddy's cock. Daddy held his cock in place for several minutes before he slowly started pulling his cock back out. Again he pulled out just as slowly as he did when he entered my hole. The way his cock was just dragging across my prostate was too much. I exploded all over the bed underneath me. Daddy didn't stop at all as my body was shaking from the powerful orgasm. He just slowly kept backing his cock out of my hole. After 2 orgasms I was still hard. And I hadn't once touched my penis. After about an hour of Daddy slowly pulling his cock from my hole he had his cock completely out of my hole. The emptiness I felt was unbearable. Daddy applied more lube to my hole and his cock and repeated the same process. Daddy repeated this process over and over all night. Each time he was slowly withdrawing his cock I would have an orgasm but remain hard. After I don't maybe the seventh or eighth time, I lost count, of Daddy doing this he guided me to my stomach and laid on top of me with his cock entering my hole again. With his cock buried all the way inside my hole Daddy started kissing my neck while he then just barely lifted his hips from my ass and coming down giving me short strokes of his cock in my hole. I was completely exhausted by this point but the way he was slowly fucking me felt really great and I just relaxed. After about 30 minutes in this position Daddy asked me if I was ready to receive his gift. I was so weak I just shook my head yes. Without picking up any speed Daddy just kept his same pace and a few minutes later I felt my hole being flooded by Daddy's cum. And damn did he cum. He kept coming for a while. No doubt I would get Daddy's gift with the amount of cum he was putting in my hole. After I know a good five minutes Daddy finally stopped moving and just laid on top of me with his cock still in my hole. I must have drifted off to sleep because when I woke up Daddy was on top of me with his cock still in my hole even though he had went soft. I heard Daddy snoring a little bit so I didn't move just enjoying the feeling of having Daddy's cock still in me. I drifted back off to sleep with a grin on my face. Daddy's weight on me felt like a nice warm blanket and I didn't want to move. I could lay forever just like this with Daddy's cock in my hole. I was looking forward to seeing what Daddy does for an encore. What a wonderful surprise I had when I woke up. 

Hopefully he gets that gift