Holiday in Tunis

BBottom4use

This is a true story and happened to me on my vacation in Tunis some years ago.

I was sitting in the bar at the hotel and had had a few drinks, the waiter observed me really intence and kept coming back to offer more drinks.
After the last one he brought my sight grew dim and I felt that it was time to go to my room and get some sleep.

The waiter looked at me and said I could order one last drink and he would bring it to my room. Well I said Ok and gave him my room number, then went to my room.
Approx 10 mins later I heard someone knock on the door and I just said "it`s open-come in.

It was the waiter bringing my drink. He placed it on the table and in a sudden he was sitting beside me on the bed, placed his hand between my legs and grabbed my dick outside my pants.
The next I remember is that he told me to stand up, I got turned around and he pulled my pants down to my knees in a quick operation and he pulled me forward onto the bed.

I felt something slip up and down between my asschicks and then a huge pain when he borrowed his arabcock deep into my guts - then started to fuck me like there was no tomorrow . . . .
There I was with my pants down and with a huge arab raw dick working my ass!After a few minutes I felt I started to like it a bit and got excited myself.
Then as quick as it started - it was over but I felt something sticky sievering out of me and down my legs. I`m finnished he said - go wash yourself!
He offered to come back after work and he also said he had a friend he wanted me to say hello to - I would not be disappointed he promised . . . .

This still makes me excited - if anyone like to make it happen again ; give me a sign 😉

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

I used to stay on 17th Street Causeway in Ft Lauderdale at the Crown Sterling Suites for five years for business. I would check in late Sunday evening and usually check out on Friday morning, to return to Sarasota.  I was a government employee and the hotel rooms were large, in the front was an office like area where I could work, in the middle was the bathroom and in the back was a king size bed.  That location in Lauderdale was fantastic as it gave me a close location to all the bars at the time;  It wasn't just the location, but the staff!  From the front desk, to the restaurant, to room service, almost all the male employees were gay.  Since I spent the entire work week there, many began to know and recognize me.

I often didn't want to leave the room during the day if I was writing reports so I would order room service.  It was more like ordering room service dick.  I knew the restaurant manager had noticed me but he was not my type.  However, I had become so sexually active with the staff that it became noticeable, and the manager was actually watching the clock to see how long it would take to have my meals delivered to me.  I had some repeat waiters who literally pushed to food cart in, took their uniforms off, and they fucked my for about 10 minutes, only to get dressed and go back downstairs.  On at least two occasions they forgot to charge me and had to come back, get the tray and the payment.  I would never sleep with the restaurant manager and he got pissed, so he started to substitute women servers to spite me.  What he didn't know is that many of the male servers came back in the early or even late evenings, when he was gone, so we could hook up.  Some bought fuck buddies or even their partners.  I only speak English but many of the waiters were of Hispanic decent, and also one Brazilian airline had their crew "overnight" at their hotel.  I would see them often at the complimentary breakfast, they would smile and remain professional.  However, one night I was at the Ramrod and I heard a voice say "don't I know you from the hotel".  It was one of the Brazilian flight attendants.  For about six months I hooked up with him as well as two of his coworkers.  What was interesting is when I converted to poz my doctor received notification regarding the strain of HIV they found in my system.  It turned out they had not seen that strain in south Florida and asked if I had traveled abroad.  I told them I had not in a number of years so their next question was had I slept with anyone who was not from the US.  I told them about the Brazilian crew and they thanked me for my honesty.  What sucked is that their route was changed and instead of doing "overnights" in Florida they rerouted them to other international locations, as all were multilingual and could work almost any flight.  To this day I wonder if they knew the reason they could no longer fly into the US was because of the information I gave to my doctor and those who looked at my lab results. I ended up developing KS and after that I had less than 50 T cells.   My disability was approved in record time (I understand now it takes up to two years) but at the time of the KS being found they thought that it had been eradicated from the US.  Apparently not.  

Though I was sad my career had to come to an end, and I miss being in Ft. Lauderdale on business because of the "night time" and "Day time" job perks, I would not change that time in my life for any reason.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1