My trip to California turned into something I never thought I would ever do. That was to be a Tina slut

veryversguy4fun

Story sounds similar to my experience, only mine just lasted an afternoon.  Similar to you, I'd never done any kind of drugs in my life and not interested in them.  Then on chance meeting, with a guy I'd only texted to for a while, met up in a motel room.  His landlord had set him up there while doing remodeling.  Thought I'd only be there 10 or 15 minutes, or maybe at most an hour if I got lucky, lol.  He spiked my drinks, I'd brought with me, while I was in toilet.  Hit me but good and before I knew what had happened, he had me hitting his pipe and his Poppers and it was about 4 3/4 hours later when I left.  What an afternoon.

• Like 1

My trip to California to into something that I thought I would never do. And that was to be a Tina slut. Chapter 2

As we were waiting for Shawn's BF to get back we were talking and the Pepsi that I was drinking(found out later on that Shawn had gone out and bought a couple bottles of Pepsi when I told him I was going to pick up a 6 pack before getting there ) Shawn had spiked with G and as I was drinking it I started to get light headed,sweating and really horny. All I remember saying to Shawn was could I use the bathroom and he said as went to stand up it hit me hard as I started to black out. I remember faintly hear Shawn saying to me don't worry once you come around the fun will begin.

I wasn't sure how long I was out but I remember my eyes slowly opening up and hearing muffle voices a few feet from me and as my eyes started to open up all I could see what looked like 3 figures standing there I couldn't make them out and then a voice in my left ear saying we have been waiting for you.

I turned to my left and there was Shawn standing there but this time he was standing there completely nude and his huge cock was right in my face(he had to be at least 8.5" and that was when he wasn't hard.) I tried to lift myself up but when I did I couldn't move my legs and then I tried to move my arms and couldn't, when I did try to move my legs or arms I would hear what sounded like chains hitting each other then I felt this very cool breeze and when I did I realized that I was completely naked and my legs and arms were strapped to a sling.

When I started to move my legs and arms the chains hit each other and made the 3 figures I first seen turn their heads in my direction and I remember one of them yelling to Shawn I see our boys starting to come around as the 3 figures make their way towards me. Shawn but he'll be fine I guess I put a little bit to much much G in the pepsi, it was his first time doing.

Trying to wrap my head around on what is happening, one of the figures walking towards said I guess he's going to have a first of many tonight then,as they all laughed. Shawn said to one of them Nick(how I would find out was his BF) grab my black nylon bag of the table and Derek hit the light switch then go in the other room and go grab the things we talked about while Mike here took a little nap on us, but that won't happen again I will have to make sure I just give him a little less next time. 

When the light came on I was temporarily blinded and when I opened my eyes up again there were 2 other guys standing on my right side and not only were they naked as well but they to had big cocks(Shawn's BF) was a little bit bigger than Shawn but he was much thicker and Phil was a little bit bigger than a average size cock but he was very thick as well. 

Seeing this I tried to get my legs or arms free which was a useless attempt and then I started to look around and was shocked at what I was looking at. Somehow they had brought me into I would say their playroom as there was 2 large mirrors on the side walls on each side of me and then there was another one hanging down directly above me, I noticed that on the corner of the mirrors on the walls were 2 small red lights and I seen 2 small cameras as well when I looked up at the one above me there were 2 cameras on the top left hand corner and one on the right bottom part of the mirror and on the wall in front of me were 2 tv's. One was actually a monitor and the other was a tv. I turned to Shawn and for the first time after coming around I had said what is going on here and said to let me go

He just laughed and said in due time I will let you go but til that due time we are going to have ourselves a good time with you aren't we guys and Shawn and Phil said oh yeah and started to laugh. Forgetting about Derek til he came into view with a large duffel bag and placed it down by my legs(which were not only strapped to the sling but we're also pulled back far enough that any cool breeze I would feel I would feel it on my fully exposed hole) then Derek asked what they were laughing about.

Shawn said that I asked him what was going on and to let him go and I just told him I would but in due time but we were going to have ourselves a good time with him first and Derek looked right into my eyes and said oh yeah we are as I felt him take what felt like 2 fingers and tried to put them in my hole and was meant with resistance but that didn't stop him from keep pushing as I jumped and felt his fingers slightly go in and then he said boy are you tight.

Then shawn said that's why I had you grab the bag after he gets use to a few of the things in that bag and giving him this as I looked and saw a needle in his hand and some clear fluid filled half way he is going to be begging us to open his hole up more but til then I will give him this and one of you get the machine setup and grab one of the nice size dildo and attach it to the machine and once I point him and get the machine going we'll leave him alone in here and we'll watch him in action in the living room til we do what we need to do so we can have our fun with him.

I felt my wrist being held and then unstrapped as it was brought down and held down on the sling as Shawn put a rubber strap around my arm and tied it somewhat tight as he started to tap around my arm within 10 seconds he said oh yeah right there as I started to push the needle in he said it's time for you to fly and before I could say anything he had already started pushing the plunger down and within a matter of 20 seconds not only did I start to feel something that I have never felt in my life but had changed my life.

That feeling I started to get was first the coughing and then a warm rushing feeling that started in my arm up to my head then down my entire body til it hit my hole it seemed to skip over one upper body part and that was my cock in fact I felt that it had made it a little bit smaller. 

I remember feeling that warm rushing feeling and moaning as I heard in a faint voice saying doesn't that feel good and then him saying you'll be feeling a lot more of that warm rushing tonight and will be begging us to use you then he grabbed his semi hard cock and said I remembered what you said about you never had a cock down your throat or close to touching the back of you throat.

But when we come back I will be the first one to get this cock down that throat and when I do I am going to enjoy watching it slide not only down your throat but watching it slide in and out of that mouth of yours as he rubbed the thick head of his cock on my lips and I could taste the pre cum.

But til then we are going to watch on the monitor in the living room you enjoy having your hole fucked on your own and we'll come back and then you can enjoy us as I saw the monitor turn on and there was 4 different screen then it went to 2 and there was I on the monitor and I could see that the 2 cameras that were on the mirror hanging above me one camera was pointing on my upper chest and face and the other one was pointed down and directly towards my hole.. 

I could see that my hole was fully exposed and it looked like it was twitching and throbbing as I was still feeling the warm rushing feeling. They had left my arm free as I was handed something and then I saw Nick start putting the fucking machine between my legs and when he moved and I looked down then up to the monitor I saw the fucking machine being adjusted but what shocked me was what he had attached to it. They had put this dildo on it and I would say it was at least 12"long and probably a little thinner than a coke can. 

They said that they were going to get themselves ready as they started heading out the door then Nick stopped at the table and picked up a bottle and came back to me and before he handed me the bottle he said Shawn finally picked the right guy as I seen him move his hand between my legs to my cock and slowly began to move his hand up and down it felt so good but it wouldn't get hard then Nick smiled and said it's ok we weren't planning on you using your cock anyways but when I come back I will see if I can get it hard but if not I like doing other things that I am sure you will be begging me not to stop. Then he said  don't worry about this as he held his cock or Shawn's even though we are big and thick we know how to make you enjoy every inch.

Then he put a remote and a bottle of poppers in my free hand and said your going to want both. Then as he walked back to the door he stop and put lots of lube on and in my hole along on the dildo then he hit the button on the fuck machine and I felt something wet pushing against my hole he turned is head and said I suggest you hit that bottle of poppers a lot it make it easier on you and on your hole. 

The rush was still there and when I felt the head of the dildo push against my hole I could feel the sling move back just a little but enough that the dildo went back but it came right back as it pushed against my hole again I fumble to open the bottle of poppers after hitting the 3rd going on to the 4th hit when the dildo started to push up against my hole as I held the 4th hit of the poppers and as the head of the dildo was pushing against my hole I could actually feel the head start to slowly open and stretch my hole but just as I felt it do that the dildo pulled back then I looked up at the monitor and watched the head of the dildo pushing on my hole and I started to moan as I hit the poppers again and I didn't know it but when I started to open the poppers I hit the button on the remote and it started to go slightly faster.

Chapter 3 coming in 2 day this will probably be 4 chapters. If I get enough replies and or comments I will post another story once this one is done

Edited by veryversguy4fun
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 13

Part 3 of my trip to California

As I hit the poppers I didn't realize that I hit a button on the remote for the fucking machine and when I did it made the machine go slightly faster. I didn't realize it til after I had hit the bottle of poppers and looked up at the monitor and saw that when the machine would pull the dildo back how faster it went and when it came forward I could feel that the machine was putting a little more pressure and as it went forward it would also push against my hole causing the sling to go back a little bit and after a few times of that doing it I started to feel the head of the dildo start to open and stretch my hole as it finally started to enter me and when it did I was so horny that I took a couple big hits from the poppers and when the sling would move forward I slowly let my breath go as the head went in more and I picked up the remote and hit the button again and started to moan as the dildo came out and went right back in I couldn't believe how good it felt. 

I put the poppers and remote beside me and took my free hand and put it over my head and grabbed the chains and when I felt the sling go back a little bit then start to go forward I would pull on the chains to make the sling move a little faster and when I did I let this loud moan out as the dildo would slide in more making me feel my hole opening and stretching I would occasionally hold the sling in 1 spot so when the dildo came forward it wouldn't have that far to go and it would push in my hole and I would feel every stroke as it would hit resistance but feeling that resistance made me mire hornier.

One time I held the sling back so I could feel the head of the dildo slightly touch my hole and grabbed the poppers and took 4 big hits holding the last one in I didn't look but I hit the button on the remote and I let the chains of the sling go and as it moved forward my whole lower half of my body jumped and shook as the sling moved forward because when I hit the button on the remote it went a little faster than I excepted and when the head of the dildo touched my hole and because of how quick the sling moved forward and meeting at the right time and letting go of my breath the dildo had slide completely in my hole as it started to fuck my hole and all I could do was moan and grabbed the chains.

Then I heard some yelling as I would find out later the yells were from the guys watching the dildo fucking my hole. After a good 10 minutes and me shooting cum 2 times on my chest and neck I hears the door open and Shawn came in and shut the door he walked over and stopped the machine and went to the table and was messing around with his black bag. I was still feeling the first point and was hoping he was going to give me another one so quick. But when he got close I didn't see no needle or anything he had a tub of lube so I figured that is what he grabbed.

He asked how I was feeling and all I could muster was oh my god that felt great. He said well we are going to do ours soon then when we do we will be coming back and have fun with you or you have fun with us then he walked behind me and grabbed me from my under arms and pulled me back and when did my head ended up hanging off the sling and he took his cock held it right over my mouth and said but I can't wait til then and I quick movement he pushed the head of his cock in mouth and started to fuck it. I thought for sure I was going to gag but I didn't and each time he would push down I could feel my throat opening and stretching as he continue to fuck my mouth and throat he leaned forward and started to put 2 fingers in my hole and when he did I would start my hole start to burn a little bit then he would slide his fingers out but then right back in and each time he did that my hole would feel like it was burning and I would get more hornier as I started to moan as his cock would go deeper and deeper.

I was shocked when I felt the head of his cock hit the back of my throat. Then he stopped fucking my mouth but left the head of his cock at the back of my throat as I felt him start rubbing my hole as he reached behind me and freed my other hand and grabbed both of my hands and brought them down towards my ass and told me to pull my ass cheeks apart and when I did I felt him start squinting more more in my hole then he pulled his cock out of my mouth leaving me wanting him to go down my throat he lifted me up so my head wasn't hanging and said don't worry you get this down your throat but we need to open your hole up more.

What I found out later the lube they used all night on me was laced with t and that burning feel I had when his fingers were in me he was putting shards in my hole and he went to the duffle bag and after a couple minutes with his back towards me and my hands still down by my ass I couldn't see what he was doing til he moved away and moved the machine towards me I had what he was doing the dildo on the machine wasn't as big as the 1st one but it definitely was much thicker. 

I had seen the head on it and said there's no way I can take that he said oh you will just relax and hit the poppers and remember reach down and spread those checks as he grabbed the remote and turned on the machine and put the remote on the table and said well be watching and when he turned the machine on I jumped as the machine wasn't set on low it was actually the same where I had it so the head would move back and forth a little to fast that I could hold the poppers and spread my ass checks so when I let my ass cheeks go to hit the poppers I would feel the head of the dildo pushing really hard on my hole and once I hit the poppers and pulled my cheeks I would feel the head of the dildo pushing and my hole slowly start to open and stretch around the head. One time I was so horny and high without thinking when I would feel my hole slightly open and stretch around the head I took a deep breath and as I let it go I pushed forward as hard as I could and then I thought I had broke the machine as I felt the entire head go in my hole as I jumped causing me to squeeze my asshole and the machine started to shake as the dildo was trying to pull back but it couldn't as my ass tightened up and when I let it loose the dildo slide right out but I didn't have time to catch my breath as the head went right back in and before I knew it I was moving my hips back and forth as the dildo was not only fucking me but stretching my hole for the 5 guys who had just walked back in the room. Part 4 coming in 2 days hope you enjoy this series so far

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

Pt 4 of going to California and doing something I never thought I would and that was being a full total (sub Tina slut) bottom. After getting shards put In my hole and the lube having Tina in it my ass was begging to get more and after Shawn teased my mouth and throat but never going down my throat only to say it's going to happen and as he was going to get prepared for what him and his bf and other 3 guys were going to do to me I should be just as prepared as he puts a smaller but thicker dildo on the fuck machine and before I can do anything he's already out the door and I can feel the enormous head of the dildo pushing up against my hole trying to fuck my hole. After some time I feel the head pushing then I jump as my hole stretches around the enormous head and sucks it my hole as it keeps pushes and there's less resistance as my hole keeps stretching around the dildo Then I hear the door and all 5 guys are completely naked and Shawn and Nick both with the biggest cocks came closer for the past 2 hours they had watched my hole getting fucked by 2 dildos I never could imagine using in my hole.

And they were even bigger than the 1st time I had seen all their cocks as Nick stood between my legs that were completely spread apart and my hole was on full display and then I felt a prick in my arm as I was getting my 2nd point and as the warm rushing feeling came nick took his hands and stretched my hole hard as I felt him start licking and tongue fucking my hole so good I yelled oh God as I started shooting cum all over me then my head was put down and was hanging and Shawn put his cock in my mouth and just started to fuck it like it was my hole I could feel his balls start hitting my chin and him occasionally push hard as his cock would slide and stretch my throat deeper.

I There was 2 other guy on my left and another on my right as one guy on my right and the one on my left took both of my hands and had me jerk them off the other guy on my right was just rubbing his cock on my lips as Shawn was fucking my mouth and throat occasionally I would feel the guy who was rubbing my lips with the head of his cock him trying to get in my mouth as well. When he realized that his position it wasn't going to work so after a few twist and turns he was finally in the right spot as I felt the head of his cock on my lips then through a small opening I felt him start to push his cock in my mouth as another for me getting my mouth fucked by 2 cocks and neither cock was average size.

It didn't help much as I was still getting my hole rimmed by nick and he was giving my hole the best rimming I have ever had I could feel his tongue deep in my hole and he seemed to enjoy it as he would use his fingers to hold my hole open then he got up and put the head of his enormous cock and told the guys to watch him make my hole appropriate his cock as he pulled his cock back slightly and in one big movement his cock was sliding in and as it did it was opening and stretching my hole.as I had one enormous cock deep in my ass and 2 doing the same to my throat. Them I started to gag and chock as my throat has 2 cocks stretching it and filling it with 2 big loads I could feel it slide out the sides of my mouth and down my neck just as they pulled out and the other 2 guys took over I felt nick grab my hips pulled me down hard on his cock as he filled my hole. For the next hour I had all five cocks filling both holes just when I thought it was over Shawn said I think he's prepared for the rest of the guys I turned to him as he looked at me and said your our Tina slut and your going to let us make a porn of you getting used for every guy comes in here and uses you how they please

• Like 3
  • Piggy 6

• 2 weeks later...