How many loads can you hold in before it runs out?

backdoorjimmy

A lot of times I'll read posts on Breeding Zone from guys who get their asses filled with multiple loads and somehow hold them all in. I've been trying to understand how it's done for a while and finally just decided to ask. When I take more than one load, my hole gets sloppy and cum runs out of it. Especially if someone's fucking my already bred hole. I can plug my ass after it's all over and hold most of it in, but even then I lose some sperm because my hole opens and closes around the plug after a fuck.

So to the guys who can keep loads in their ass, how do you do it? Is it like holding in a dump? Just curious if anyone can give me pointers.

5 minutes ago, Ctgaydave said:

Depends on how rough the next guy fucks me.. I usually lose a little cum while being fucked and then I can recover when he pulls out. I can usually take about 4 loads before I am so open it just runs down my thighs

When I'm riding a train I start losing cum once the second top starts fucking me. Depending on how long it goes, I usually end up with a raw taint and irritated skin on the inside of my thighs. I just want to try to keep loads inside me without my hole pushing it out on its own.

It depends on more things. Once I could hold more then ten, another time 3-5 doses. If I am being fucked during long time and between two turns enough time is running. But if one top follows the other it stretches my hole so intensively that can’t keep it. And if my hole opens because of my position, for example I am crouching, it can flow away. 

• Like 1

9 I've tested this at the bath house. 

Came home one time at 3 am after taking 10 loads at bath house. This straight guy who fucked me regularly came over after a night out with his friends. He fucked the loads out of my cunt. When he left he asked how many people had bred me before he had?  I told him he was number 11... I haven't heard from him again. Lol.

and then if you're being fucked in a sling the tilt helps keep it in also I have found. and the guy that you haven't heard back from after being number 11 he should have come back right away LOL

14 hours ago, TXltnpozcumdump88 said:

Came home one time at 3 am after taking 10 loads at bath house. This straight guy who fucked me regularly came over after a night out with his friends. He fucked the loads out of my cunt. When he left he asked how many people had bred me before he had?  I told him he was number 11... I haven't heard from him again. Lol.

Awe, that is one of those good bad stories - with a bitter-sweet ending. Thanks for sharing.

On 4/23/2022 at 4:46 PM, slutty-tawnie said:

Six; on average. After 3 or 4 my Cock hole is good and gooey. But after six loads I'm usually, if not already, dripping cum down my thighs like a constantly leaking faucet. I LOVE being cummy, LOVE it!!!

Great thread! Love this answer...my goal is to be the leaky faucet of cum. Wink!

On 4/28/2022 at 1:27 AM, TXltnpozcumdump88 said:

His loss for sure!  You have a hot ass (10 loads in is proof of that),  Don't know how long it's been since he "disappeared", but I bet he'll be calling again when he's horny enough and misses that hot ass and wet hole 🙂