Unpleasant Experience

hntnhole

Last weekend, it happened yet again.  In the fuckjoint, one guy tried to affect everyone else's pleasures.  Thus, this reminder of Darkroom Etiquette. 

So, without going in to all of it, suffice to say I practiced my usual routine.  Start at one end, rut to the other.  Several minutes enjoying each Hole, receiving pleasure and giving it in return.  However.  That wasn't quite enough for one guy.  I'm sure that 99 % of you guys are generous in sharing yourselves, and, in the fuckjoints/darkrooms, demonstrate generosity, not selfishness.  This is for the 1% that still needs to learn the lesson.

After 5,6 minutes of fucking the first guy, I stepped over to the next guy, but was interrupted by the first guy - he actually grabbed my Cock and tried to back up on it.  He engaged in other negative behavior, but no reason for a recitation.  To me, this is rather selfish behavior, and a bit off-putting.  Certainly not appropriate in a darkroom (or anywhere else, for that matter).  

Selfish behavior is never attractive, and rather off-putting in a darkroom.  We're all there for the same reason - to fuck any Hole we like, to take any Cock we like, to suck off any Cock we like, to Breed in any Hole we like.  Bottoms, encourage and support the guy taking loads next to you.  Tops, rut in every Hole you can, and give the guy a pat on the ass when you move on to the next one.  Let's encourage each other as we sink into our Lusts.  Let's avoid selfishness.  Let's be considerate of every other guy, and concentrate on making every guy in the place comfortable practicing his Lusts with every other guy.  

Thanks for reading this.  

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Last weekend, it happened yet again.  In the fuckjoint, one guy tried to affect everyone else's pleasures.  Thus, this reminder of Darkroom Etiquette. 

So, without going in to all of it, suffice to say I practiced my usual routine.  Start at one end, rut to the other.  Several minutes enjoying each Hole, receiving pleasure and giving it in return.  However.  That wasn't quite enough for one guy.  I'm sure that 99 % of you guys are generous in sharing yourselves, and, in the fuckjoints/darkrooms, demonstrate generosity, not selfishness.  This is for the 1% that still needs to learn the lesson.

After 5,6 minutes of fucking the first guy, I stepped over to the next guy, but was interrupted by the first guy - he actually grabbed my Cock and tried to back up on it.  He engaged in other negative behavior, but no reason for a recitation.  To me, this is rather selfish behavior, and a bit off-putting.  Certainly not appropriate in a darkroom (or anywhere else, for that matter).  

Selfish behavior is never attractive, and rather off-putting in a darkroom.  We're all there for the same reason - to fuck any Hole we like, to take any Cock we like, to suck off any Cock we like, to Breed in any Hole we like.  Bottoms, encourage and support the guy taking loads next to you.  Tops, rut in every Hole you can, and give the guy a pat on the ass when you move on to the next one.  Let's encourage each other as we sink into our Lusts.  Let's avoid selfishness.  Let's be considerate of every other guy, and concentrate on making every guy in the place comfortable practicing his Lusts with every other guy.  

Thanks for reading this.  

Only in a perfect world... I expect things like this tbh. Selfish or not, darkroom, fuck clubs, bathhouse, etc tend to bring out the animalistic side of ppl. It for damn sure brings out the animalistic side of me. In those situations, if a guy is doing something I don't like, he gets ONE firm and aggressive warning. If I have to physically remove him, I will! 

It may seem excessive, but when I use to frequent my local bathhouse guys knew I was a good time! However, they also knew not to try me!

Edited by Blkmuscbreeder
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

After 5,6 minutes of fucking the first guy, I stepped over to the next guy, but was interrupted by the first guy - he actually grabbed my Cock and tried to back up on it.  He engaged in other negative behavior, but no reason for a recitation.

May one, at the least, inquire how you managed the situation?

If men try to back up onto you in an unwanted fashion like that, I imagine you might find it useful to carry a hatpin somewhere upon your person… 😏

• Haha 8

34 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

If men try to back up onto you in an unwanted fashion like that, I imagine you might find it useful to carry a hatpin somewhere upon your person… 😏

I just roared laughing out loud when.I got to the end.  That was brilliant man!!

12 hours ago, hntnhole said:

he actually grabbed my Cock and tried to back up on it

What he did is reprehensible, because it's your prerogative to enjoy whatever hole you like at any given moment.

Although I don't condone his actions in any way, who could blame him for wanting to enjoy your sexual prowess a little longer, @hntnhole? 😉

I have tops stop when fucking me and moving on. Never would I do what that guy had done. I believe so tops want to fuck  several guys I also want to be fucked by several guys. That is how it works That guy just did not understand 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Not with a hatpin - that's for damn sure !!! 

I don't have any hatpins, and I don't know where to buy one if I were so inclined.  Maybe I can borrow one of yours .....

I didn't go into the other negative behavior, because that would be extraneous to the purpose of the post.  Suffice to say while I was gently declining the unwanted advances, I missed out on one I did want to fuck.  Sure, I could have just pushed the guy down to the floor, but that's not the kind of behavior I want to project or indulge in.  I'd rather try to set an example, than indulge in aggressive behavior.

The whole point of the post was to remind guys to be considerate of each other in general, and particularly in places where we fuck. 

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

I'd rather try to set an example, than indulge in aggressive behavior.

The whole point of the post was to remind guys to be considerate of each other in general, and particularly in places where we fuck. 

Thank You for starting this thread hntnhole.

i don't have a dark room near me, so don't really get to experience that. The closest i have to that is an ABS.  i have experienced where a guy will go through ad close booth doors on either side of a booth i or another is in to make them look occupied and heard guys in his direction?   It blows my mind and mood when there is a guy with energy like that. i don't see it as competitive, but as selfish and immature.

This is obviously someone who does not rely on his own merits. Mostly though, i think guys like that are missing a major point, are unseeing and disconnected from the Man attached to the Cock.  my only criteria for receiving cock is the desire has to be mutual.  i cannot relate to wanting to push a Mans cock into me because Him wanting to penetrate me is a big part of me presenting and being available for Him. my desire has a dependence on His desire, that's part of the magic of it. If it's not mutual, might as well get a dildo and fuck myself (not gonna happen lol).

Edited by tallslenderguy

As a bottom I could have use the "hatpin" a few times at parties. I dont just bottom for any cock. Of course depends on the atmosphere of the fun.

But I have had tops kinda forceful in there approach when i wasn't willing at that moment. Its uncomfortable when you are not interested in the top and he almost force's himself on you. 

Not with a hatpin - that's for damn sure !!! 

I don't have any hatpins, and I don't know where to buy one if I were so inclined.  Maybe I can borrow one of yours .....

I didn't go into the other negative behavior, because that would be extraneous to the purpose of the post.  Suffice to say while I was gently declining the unwanted advances, I missed out on one I did want to fuck.  Sure, I could have just pushed the guy down to the floor, but that's not the kind of behavior I want to project or indulge in.  I'd rather try to set an example, than indulge in aggressive behavior.

I agree with avoiding the negative.  I believe in a calm, kind (sounds corny I know), and firm approach.  It is being the better man and considerate of the other men who are behaving appropriately.  I was playing with a guy who I had only known briefly  boathouse when a third wanted to join and kept persisting despite our saying no.  My playmate became visibly angry and told me he‘d deck the guy if he tried again.  That disturbed me enough to go say a few words to the other dude who stayed away for the rest of the time.   

1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

If it's not mutual, might as well get a dildo and fuck myself (not gonna happen lol).

I'm not saying it's impossible ..... but I've never felt any "connection" to a piece of gear, or heard of anyone that has.  I know you're far more developed than to even consider it anything more than humorous.  

I have a pretty strong instinct and drive to get impregnated, but I don't do what that bottom did. I ask men if I may touch them before I engage. What he did is boorish at best, and sexual assault at worst. It's classified as "forced to penetrate".

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

I'm not saying it's impossible ..... but I've never felt any "connection" to a piece of gear, or heard of anyone that has.  I know you're far more developed than to even consider it anything more than humorous.  

This is kinda fascinating to me because i have experienced where a Man was really into penetrating with something other than His cock, and it was as if it was a part of Him. The same dildo in the hands of a Man who is connected to what He is doing vs one who is not there and mechanical, is very different. i've experienced the same with fingers, mouth, hand... and i know You get this. 

i know i'm in a minority of bottoms who do not get into using a dildo on myself or self penetrating in some way. i used to. i started putting things inside my hole when i was 7, but somewhere along the way, my imagination and fantasy were no longer enough to fuel my need/desire to be penetrated by a Man. It has to have the real energy of a Man anymore, otherwise it feels sort of fake and empty for me. Almost like cheating, if that makes any sense lol. If i am not sharing my lust with a Man, it's just not the same.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1