How many guys on Breeding Zone have hooked up with each other?

NWUSHorny

I've hooked up with one guy and I have another friend who is on here, but it would be fun to know if I've actually met up with others on here (but not known it at the time). If you do know me (whether we've fucked or not), let me know. My lips are sealed.   

• Upvote 1

On 4/25/2022 at 10:20 AM, NWUSHorny said:

I do however think social chit chat should not take place in the darkroom/orgy room.

YES!! OMG that experience is soooo irritating.  It totally kills the vibe and takes me out of the moment. One minute I’ve got some strangers cock stretching my hole and the next I am caught up in two guys conversation about whatever bullshit that has nothing to do with the purpose of the dark/orgy room. Stop the insanity, please. 🙃

As for the actual topic of this thread I have not knowingly hooked up with a guy from BZ (not from a lack of trying) but odds are some of you have bred me.   I have fucked with thousands of men all over the country so…you get the picture. 
     There are at least two score of men on here that I continually lust after and semi-stalk on this site waiting for an opportunity to share some DNA. Shout out to Rawtop, I want your load bad. I promise you can pick the position. 😘

• Upvote 1