How Versatile are you? 😉

Carlos1881

I can say that I am a true versatile . However, if there is no chemistry between myself and the other person, if the other person shows signs of not being that into it or if there are too many demands put on me then I struggle to stay hard. However if there is chemistry I can fuck for ages both top and bottom

Edited by Badguy56
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

I probably haven’t bottomed in 6 maybe 10 years. I find it easier to be a top, especially in sex clubs. I have a fat dick and get off on verbal bottoms. 

I would bottom again in the right situation. Fat uncut, pierced dick to the front of the line.

• Like 1

Not very versatile.  If a regular (of which I don't have many at all) really really really wants to, I'll consider it more as a favor (and an acknowledgement of my caring for him). It's got to be a guy that I care about.  

Fortunately, I'm almost never asked.   

Some of my favorite things in the world to do are: 1)take a cock in my ass while my cock is in a hole; 2) breed a man and then flip over and let him breed me or vice versa.

I may regularly fuck total bottoms I see at sex clubs, but if you want a regular arrangement as a fuck bud you have to be willing to occasionally return the favor. I guess the same would be true of total tops, but I can't remember ever having a top fuck bud that would not occasionally let me fuck them. For whatever reason bottoms seem a lot more committed to their position than tops. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

At first I considered myself versatile. Was cool with topping since wife had no interest in fucking. But apparently my cock is considered pretty desirable so whenever I hooked up with versatile guys they would insist I top first. Usually they would cum with me fucking them so once I was done they would suddenly not want to top me. Every time that happened I always felt unsatisfied as my ass ached for cock and cum. Eventually I just realized that my ass is in control and to go full bottom. Best decision in my life. I personally feel more satisfied from jerking off with a strangers DNA soaking in my guts, and blowing my worthless load on the ground/toilet/sheets/all over myself. I do not believe nationality has a bias on a persons preference.

• Like 1

Online and on-site I present myself as vers. I really like both positions.

In a 1-on-1 scenario, I tend to be 99% top. I also end up topping those tops who just want to try it *wink wink

At a club, I go in as a bottom. I present my ass to the world with the properly declared goal of taking loads in. As the night wears out, it's time for me to switch roles and start fucking the hugnry holes. At the end, I always find a bottom with whom I have a better rythm. And that's the one who gets my load. I really don't like wasting my load and I love impregnating as many men with my seed.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Used to be exclusively a top (when I was jail bait).  Then I became vers as a young adult. Then I became exclusively a bottom, now, I'm back to vers (as I enter my daddy phase).  I'd say about 60% bottom, 40% top, except at big parties/orgies/events, then it's usually flipped because there are always too many bottoms!

• Like 2

"At a club, I go in as a bottom. I present my ass to the world with the properly declared goal of taking loads in. As the night wears out, it's time for me to switch roles and start fucking the hugnry holes. At the end, I always find a bottom with whom I have a better rythm. And that's the one who gets my load. I really don't like wasting my load and I love impregnating as many men with my seed."

I share EuRawBull's bathhouse pattern. 

I really prefer to be 'no loads refused ' bottom. But I have a big cock that lots of bottoms want to dump in them.

I've even had one guy that picked up I wanted to bottom. I took him back to my room and he gave me a beautiful long fuck. When I got tired and we took a break he straddled me and aimed my raw dick into his hole. As he worked me in I had already been so stimulated that I blew. It was clear this had been his plan all along. I felt cheated. I really do prefer to bottom and receive the load.

I enjoyed reading this thread. I was a late starter at gay sex, mid 20s. I started as a bottom and was exclusively a bottom for a couple of years while I was kind of psychologically coming to terms with it. Then I met a hot guy who was exclusively a bottom and found out how much I liked topping. I bottomed a few times after meeting him but decided that I really liked fucking a hot ass more than I liked getting mine fucked. So I went 100% top. I do enjoy sucking dick and do so fairly often. There is an ABS I have been patronizing for years and my usual pattern is to suck a dick to completion through a glory hole and then fucking a guy. The smell and taste of dick and then the taste of cum makes me super horny and makes topping even more fun because it seems to focus me on the fact that I'm engaging in pure gay fag sex and breeding a hungry male ass as I seem to have been born for.

So...100% top here, with embellishments. Not versatile at all unless you consider cocksucking as versatile.

Versatile? Well, if I must label my sexuality I'd call it "side-verse". 

Having had experiences both with males and females, I've learnt to use my whole body both actively and passively. 

Tongue and fingers come much before penis and anus stimulation, my value in sexuality is to explore my partner's sensations and limits, together with mine. I'm honestly annoyed about a sexual relationship where body contact is considered just an introduction to achieve the penetration event. 

Penetration is _one_. Then, we are all to explore! Ear play, nipple play, armpit or foot play... 

God or whoever created us, gave us a body. Let's use it! 

I want to be honest with myself and you: all kinds of body explorations have been something I've learnt after I got HIV. Fear to transmit, forced me to explore something different. What my ex (the abuser) did, was introducing me to know "rimming world" better. 

Nationality? More than the country, the kind of education is important; how difficult it was to convince my partner about rimming, and fingering a man's ass -mine-. 

He said "ladies do not want fingers to go too deep"... 

Culture and education do the most of the job. 

• Like 1

On 10/9/2023 at 9:37 AM, NWUSHorny said:

Some of my favorite things in the world to do are: 1)take a cock in my ass while my cock is in a hole; 2) breed a man and then flip over and let him breed me or vice versa.

I may regularly fuck total bottoms I see at sex clubs, but if you want a regular arrangement as a fuck bud you have to be willing to occasionally return the favor. I guess the same would be true of total tops, but I can't remember ever having a top fuck bud that would not occasionally let me fuck them. For whatever reason bottoms seem a lot more committed to their position than tops. 

Flip breeding is so hot! I love to do it when I can. 

• Upvote 1

I don’t and will never top again. I’ve tried topping once and it was absolutely the worst experience I’ve ever had. My boyfriend at the time couldn’t comprehend how a man didn’t want to use his penis. So he wanted me to fuck him just for me to experience topping. I was praying to cum as quickly as possible just so that it would be over with. Needless to say he didn’t like bottoming, the same as I hated topping. We came to a mutual understanding that we both had our chosen sexual preference, even if we didn’t understand the others preference. kisses!

50/50. can't have one without the other. although i usually top first, then bottom right away after i get off. i can handle getting fucked better and for longer after i get off than other men. if i bottom first, they lose interest, and sometimes i pop off after they've only had ten strokes up my ass.