This is a true story, as best I can remember, of what happened on my first work trip. Suppliers took us golfing in Spokane and on the first night we were drinking and hanging out at a bar. I stepped outside to get some air, as I was a little tipsy and went for a walk. i promptly forgot where the bar was tho and couldn't find my way back. After searching for a bit I stumbled across another bar and went in. I quickly recognized it as a gay bar and got a little excited. Decided to order a beer and check the place out. After a couple beers I had to piss and headed over to the bathroom. While I was at the urinal I noticed in the reflection that someone was sitting in the stall with the door open. I slowly turned and found an older gentlemen stroking his cock. Cock in hand I stared for a bit before he said "like what you see slut?", to which I slowly nodded. "On your knees and crawl to me bitch". I didnt even bother to zip up, I just slowly turned and got to my knees. I crawled across the dirty floor until I was between his legs and inches away from his cock.

"Good slut. Beg me for this cock."

"give me your cock daddy, i want your cock so bad"

"louder!"

"give me that cock daddy. I want to be your slut!"

"good boy" he said as he took his hands off his cock and replaced them with my mouth. I slowly bobbed up and down on his shaft, relishing in the taste and how slutty it felt to be in a bathroom with an unknown mans cock in my mouth. I soon felt hands on my hips attempting to pull my pants off. I happily obliged and allowed them to take my pants off. Now i was bent over with a cock in my mouth and exposed from the waist down to whomever else was in the bathroom. I soon felt fingers and a tongue playing with my slutty little hole and it made me moan around the cock in my mouth. I was then grabbed by my hair and the guy whose cock I was sucking pulled me off his cock and brought me into the middle of the bathroom floor. 

"You want to be a slut?"

"Yes sir please make me a slut"

"good boy. keep sucking". I resumed sucking his cock and could now see and hear more people around me. I got my ass slapped, fingered, and played with before I heard a belt being undone and a pair of pants falling to the ground. I felt a cockhead nudge at my entrance before pushing slowly into my ass. I yelped in pain but the guy I was sucking forced me down onto his cock and started shooting down my throat. He removed his cock from my mouth and it wasn't long before it was replaced by another one. The guy in my ass had picked up the pace and I was starting to enjoy the fucking I was getting, which made me suck the guy in front of me even more. I cant remember how long or how many fucked me in that dirty bathroom, I just remember some fucked me, some made me suck them, others just jerked off or pissed on me, and I loved being a fucking filthy faggot. After I remember being moved to a storage room where I was thrown over a stack of pallets and had my ass and face fucked multiple times after that. I was then given my clothes back and placed in a cab, luckily I knew the name of the hotel I was staying at, and luckily made it back to my room without anyone noticing as I probably reeked of piss and cum. It was an annual trip and I was bummed I never found that bar again.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 12

• 2 weeks later...