Facial or Swallow

I love to swallow a hot load of cum.

The only other place I like a guy to shoot his load is in my cock and balls. I love jerking off with cum lubing my cock.

When I cum  I scoop up all rhe cum and feed it to myself. I fucking love cum

• Piggy 1

When Ive had a cock sucking session it was usually a rush, if I was lucky, I might get a nice twink in my mouth, but it was heaven when I could feel them pumping out a cum load. The faster they moved their hips, I could feel their cock head swelling up and cum juice pump out of their cockhead  into the back of my throat, after tasting, I would swollow the hormone loaded cum.

Edited by TerryTerry
Edit

2 hours ago, atlfukbud said:

Love savoring cum in my mouth, then swallowing is my choice -- happy to lick it, felch it too -- of course my top preference is deep anal injection and absorption 😋

Love the way you think.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Both is pretty hot. I definitely prefer the first few spurts to land in my mouth though. My favorite way to receive a load is usually him jerking himself off and me waiting patiently with an open mouth, tongue stretched out. Love if he's on top of me in bed trapping me under him, or if he's standing and I'm on my knees, or if he's sitting in a chair/sofa and I'm crouched in front of him. I Love feeling the presence of his thick shaft and head right in front of my mouth, the jerky motion from him pumping his dick as his head bounces around my tongue and lips. I love that heavyweight feeling of his load landing on my tongue, and after I swallow and taste the overwhelming flavor of sperm in my mouth, I don't mind if he shoots it on my face and then finishes again in my mouth. Sucking a man's penis and eating his hot sperm is simply the most exciting and pleasurable sex act there is.

• Like 1

If Im sucking...swallow for sure...If  being ucked facials are cool...especially If I get to lick it off his face and snowball it back to him...I have a twink fuck buddy who loves this!!