Did you fuck the 1st time you visited a bathhouse/sex club?

NWUSHorny

19 minutes ago, PowerTopper said:

My first experience at a bathhouse was annoying, most of the guys thought I was a bottom, and were grabbing and groping me. Eventually I took off my towel and waved my hard cock at a skinny little asian slut, the bitch got on her knees and blew me at the bar. Than I went up to the whores room and fucked her ass twice. 

I'm glad you resolved the problem, stereotypes suck when they keep you from getting the action you want.

No.  I came of age during the AIDS crisis in the late 70's and 80's.  I watched too many wonderful men die agonizing deaths from an incurable disease.  The thought of catching AIDS was too much for me.  I still went to bathhouses, but I limited my activities to watching, giving/receiving hand jobs and protected oral and anal sex.  As the science re AIDS evolved, so did my sexual activities.

The first time I had bareback sex at a bathhouse was in Dallas with a close friend.  It was, of course, great due to it being bare and with someone I trusted.

Edited by downtownswallow
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

In many respects I am still a "bashful boy from the Midwest," I did spend the 1st 26 years of my life in small towns in downstate Illinois. However, when it comes to sex, if I arrive at the start of a sex party I'm usually half of the 1st couple start fucking, and have no inhibitions at all about having sex in a public setting where there is no risk of arrest. My attitude about sex is even more out of place in Pacific Northwest cities than it was in small towns in the Midwest.

You mean the Pacific Northwest is MORE repressed than the Midwest? Wow. 🤯 I grew up in St. Louis, MO which was theoretically an urban center, but I personally found the gay scene pretty repressed.

@NYBBGUY58 I sometimes feel like I'm in an alternate universe, the will openly, boldy and publicly flaunt fetishes that Midwesterners would be hesitant to do even in a sex club. When it comes to actually fucking they know at least a 1001 ways to have "really great sex" where no one has to touch anyone else's dick. They love the attention that comes with hooking up for gay sex, just don't ask them to do anything that requires penetration. I suspect they would argue we are the ones who are repressed, since we don't flaunt or in my case even have any interest in fetishes.

Edited by NWUSHorny

16 hours ago, jonny4dad said:

Yes I would have, because I find if guys appear to be ignoring each other it's because they don't know how to make the first move so I do it for them.  I will always go up to men and say hello, ask them please would they fuck me etc.  

Recently when my partner and I went to a sauna together I got fucked by about 15 guys and he had none in the same place at the same time - simply because he stands back and waits for people to approach him whereas I charge on in, say hello and ask for their cock.

Being an aggressive hoe is a good thing! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Absolutely did!!! Used to live on the Gulf coast and made a trip to New Orleans a couple times a month for sex weekends. My intent the first time wasn't to get fucked raw, but got a lot of attention being "new meat" and soon found myself stealthed and cum running out of my ass. Used to live the dark arras of Club Orleans . Really have missed that place since it closed

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

First time at a sauna it was Pipeworks in Glasgow. Pleasantly drunk but being a bit old and grey, never really connected with anyone. Had a bit of a fiddle but couldn't really read the room so to speak.

First time I was in a sex club was Boltz, and boy not shy at all. It was about 3 refurbs back and I went in an afternoon to check it out. Sat opposite a guy who was naked and with a pumped up cock and balls full of saline; thought well anything goes. The bar was quiet but there were pints on various shelves. Wanderd into one of the alcoves and a crowd were fucking a cumdump and being pretty vocal about it. Too late to join in, the bottom shot, but I stayed a few hours and fucked a few guys. Guess I'm better at reading that sort of room!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBottomSD619 said:

I don't fully remember my first ever visit to a club. Although I know it was at the now-closed 1350. I'm pretty sure I definitely nutted, but I don't remember sex. But I'm sure I probably did.

I will definitely miss Club 1350. I always fucked and got fucked on my visits to that establishment.

On 6/3/2022 at 8:46 PM, cannero said:

First time I was in a sex club was Boltz, .. The bar was quiet but there were pints on various shelves. Wanderd into one of the alcoves and a crowd were fucking a cumdump and being pretty vocal about it.

Yes Bolts (and Boots before that) was a great venue. And when drinkers have left their pints in an empty bar you know something sleazy is happening at the back!

• Upvote 1

Yes, although in my case I went to a straight, naturist sauna in North London & ended up getting fucked bare by an older Arabic guy in their gym.  Hadn't gone expecting that but enjoyed the rest of the afternoon with his load inside me

• Upvote 1

Yes in the darkroom at the old sauna in Bath, which sadly no longer exists.  I went down to the darkroom and was sucking a guy off when I heard someone say in a tone of exasperation 'Is there anyone here who wants to get fucked bareback?' In the darkroom there was a mattress on a raised platform with a curtain and this is where the voice had come from.  I immediately jumped up on the mattress as someone climbed off and presented my ass which was promptly filled with his cock. He didn't last long before he dumped his big load in me saying as he did so 'that's right take that fucking load faggot.' I turned to clean his cock off but he'd gone.  I decided to stay where I was and he must have put the word about that a fag was taking it raw as I very quickly had two other guys come down and fuck their loads into me.  I also got syphilis and gonorrhoea. I loved being on the mattress in the dark room and took many, many loads there. Now I have to go to Newport or Swindon for some good anon sex.