Chapter 11, here it is! Enjoy!

Gifter PozCop is on meds, yes, but I'll not spoil you on what those meds are!

(I enjoy leaving my readers hanging a bit)

---

Part 11 – Right or left?

-Ian:

I was there, standing on the living room’s carpet, smell and sound of sex intoxicating my senses. I had to stroke my dick constantly, otherwise it could explode!

“Poz me again”, the bottom begged; “Hunter, give me your fucking HIV! Recharge me!”

I heard the top slapping his partner’s ass hard, the bottom yelping in pain: “Take it! Every drop is for you, Ryan! All my undetectable seed flooding your hole!”

“I want to add mine too”, I found the courage to go closer and talk to them. “I can’t resist any longer, let me join in!”

“You liked it, didn’t you?” The bottom smiled; “as you can realize, Hunter replaced you very soon! This is the lesson for betraying him with our gifter!”

Hunter didn’t talk; after pulling out from the bottom he walked behind me and touched my shoulders pushing me down; I understood that language, so I knelt on the carpet. His dick was few centimeters from my face! I could smell cum and ass juices around and my former boyfriend grabbed my head towards him, guiding me to his member. “Good sluts clean a top’s dick”, he grinned. “Or did you forget how to do it? Taste your brother’s fluids!”

But before I could reach Hunter’s erect dick, a sudden pain blocked my neck. It seemed like my muscles stopped working, every single movement of my head made me yelp.

Ryan was the first to notice it and got up, his still open hole dripping Hunter’s seed everywhere.

“I don’t manage to turn my head”, I complained; “it was so sudden, I don’t know what happens!”

I felt fingers massaging my neck sides, but it just worsened the situation. “Game over”, Hunter resigned at that point. “We must call a doctor, or let him rest!”

“I’d like a coffee”, I begged, “could one of you please come to help me prepare it?”

Ryan consented, and we reached the kitchen, hand in hand.

“You’re a pianist!”, he said exploring my fingers slowly; “Am I wrong?”

I told him about the piano at my old place, and how Gifter fell in love with my music performances; “lucky you, Ian! Feel my fingers. They’re not normal any more!”

His voice sounded suddenly sad and I didn’t want to offend him, so I tried to change the conversation’s subject. “You can help me with the coffee machine, right?”

We stood in front of it, but Ryan guided me on his hands again. “You can notice my fingers don’t move properly…”

I felt embarrassed. The man who some minutes before was fucked by my ex in front of me, now was behaving as a friend.

“I was a pianist too”, he almost cried; “till my father discovered bug chasing stories on my computer”.

Once again he squeezed my hand with his. “Moving like I’m doing on you, causes me pain. Making a long story short, my father paid a guy who broke my fingers. You can guess the end, by yourself! Doctors say I can’t play the piano ever again.”

I hugged him tight, shocked and completely conscious I could say or do nothing to help or even comfort my new friend.

“I’m nothing more than a sex toy now. For Gifter, for Hunter, for everyone… That’s the truth!”

He guided my hand on his dick… It was covered but that tool didn’t look like a condom.

“Chastity cage”, he explained; “it was Gifter’s punishment for the moment he thought I brought HPV home.”

I touched all over the cage, till I found the lock; with fingers, tongue, teeth, I tried everything but that damned thing was made of METAL!

“Hey”", Ryan whispered at my ear. “Gifter completely lost his mind for you. So, you would be the right person to convince him to unlock my cage.”

“Nothing is free, bro, I smiled; “now help me with coffee then we can consider anything else!”

I pressed the button on the machine’s front panel; three ascending beeps warned me it was ready.

“Water is OK, powder too”, Ryan told me; “you can easily proceed!”

I pressed the button on my right side, but nothing happened. Ryan did not say a word, he just walked towards the fridge and prepared something on the kitchen’s table.

“Fuck”, I exclaimed; “you think to eat and not to help me!”

“I’m preparing breakfast for all three of us”, he replied; “or would you like to eat alone?”

Now the pain passed from my neck to my left armpit; it was so intense I could not tolerate it!

With my right hand I touched under my left arm, only to notice a swollen, hard gland. Was it already time for fuck flu? It couldn’t be, it was too early! Then that matter of meds, I still was afraid Gifter was undetectable. Maybe it’s stress, or the fact I moved more than usual, because of sex.

The pain made me almost lose balance and to avoid falling, I grabbed the machine’s edge with my left hand. Fuck! Here it was, the round button! I pressed it with no hesitation. Maybe the pain, or the eagerness for coffee, I finally heard the machine working!

I quickly placed the cup under it, well it was a bowl, not a cup! Ryan laughed at me: “we are brothers soon, I don’t mind sharing coffee with you!”

“Me too”, Hunter said walking in; “I always join in, if a good coffee is available.”

I was still thinking of the machine, and the message Gifter sent me: “the round button on its right side”.

“I have pressed the button to the left, to make it work!” I told the guys. “I think Gifter is making a fool of me. He’s lying to me about many things, so he can control me whenever he wants!”

“NO! What the fuck are you saying!” Ryan was furious at me, it was clear that his gifter was an idol for him.

“He’s not a liar, it’s your fault! Ian, if you press wrong buttons, you’ll get wrong answers! Don’t blame Gifter for your mistakes.”

“Ryan is right”, Hunter replied, sitting on the chair in front of me; he touched my left shoulder and continued. “It’s that simple. I’m in front of you, so, my right hand stays on your left shoulder.”

I remained silent but took my phone with Gifter’s message.

“He specified it”, Hunter said; “the machine’s right side, not your right. So, with you facing it, the machine’s right is your left!”

Such a fool I was, usually I laughed at myself for these blindness-related mistakes but this time was different.

We passed the coffee bowl one another, till we emptied it, and Ryan inserted it into the dish washer. Another good smelling bowl was on the table, with a spoon in it but I had no courage to touch it.

“This is our chocolate pudding”, Hunter encouraged me; “you remember when we ate an entire bowl together, sharing the spoon?”

I smiled at those memories, dreaming it was Gifter in place of him. “Now we are three and share this with Ryan too!”

We ate the pudding and licked the spoon simultaneously; it was inevitable that in a few minutes we were exchanging passionate kisses, soaked in chocolate!

When Hunter got up to wash his hands, I took the opportunity and whispered in Ryan’s ear: “I found meds in our gifter’s underwear drawer; are they yours? Or Hunter’s--?”

“No one of us is on meds”, Ryan answered; “they are Gifter’s HIV meds, but their effect is the opposite from traditional pills. I can’t tell you further!”

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Author's note: 

the matter of "left and right" is inspired by a real misunderstanding happened with my closest friend, who is blind, when I met her the first time and I was telling her where the waiter placed her coke glass. "It's on the table, to the right"... I was in front of her and assumed she immediately caught I was referring to _my_ right side, so her left! 

I was unexperienced with blindness related stuff so I made lots of mistakes but we still laugh at this and I say, "if you were a guy and I asked to suck my dick you shouldn't go wrong, the dick is central!" 

Chapter 12 hopefully coming soon! With surprises. 

55 minutes ago, oinker said:

Hope u write more soon such a different kind of story . Love the life of this erotic virus Power to HIV 

I am slowly but constantly writing chapter 12. Another project is keeping me busy till Friday August 26th (my third anniversary as a PROUD poz talk author); I planned to end my BZ stories in that date but COVID and other issues kept me off.

Honestly I was tired of reading stories I felt as almost all the same plots; what excites me most about conversion is the bond that may create between gifter and chaser so I decided to get involved writing here, and make my part. I don't like to criticize others, neither to stop reading because I get bored from someone else's writing.

Everyone has their style, I respect them, and try to create mine.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, oinker said:

Hope see more of ur fanastically. Erotic story 🍆💦

Hopefully I'll post it this week. The smart, talking virus has a very difficult mission to accomplish - I'm not sure there'll be sex in next chapter. Not as ordinary humans mean it, at least. 

I don't want to spoil though, I don't have my HIV'S consent for spoilers! 🦠☣️ 

• Like 1

Chapter 12 is coming!

The virus does not talk to us though, he's working. Hard working...

hope there are not too many mistakes! I've checked it out but I could have missed something due to exhaustion. Long hard days!

---

Part 12 – Lies don’t last long
-Hunter: 
“Fucking liars”, Ian yelled to us. “All three of you!”
Ryan wanted to speak, but I closed his lips with a finger. I knew my former boyfriend, when he had those mood swings anyone had to let them flow out whithout any further interference.
“The self-calling Gifter has pills in his drawer. And then…” 
He began hitting the table with his hands and kicked my chair with his bare feet; “You, Hunter, claim to be off meds while saying you’re undetectable; and you, Ryan? I do not really know who I have to trust; not the two of you, at least! I’m blind, not stupid! Lies don’t last long!”
“I should be still undetectable”, I explained; “I stopped my meds less than a month ago! I can only assume it though. Please calm down, Ian!”
I began to worry: maybe he was upset just by my presence? It was painful to think about, but that could be a possibility.
In silence we emptied the pudding bowl feeding each other but Ryan was the only one to take the spoon and eat by himself.
“We’re viral brothers”, I encouraged him; “and we share our sexual fluids. Why do you feel uncomfortable if I feed you?”
Again, Ryan started to open and close his fists; “do you see these damned hands, Hunter? In this same kitchen I was fed for months, my fingers were completely useless because of my father’s violence.”
Ian and I didn’t say anything, just let him explain: Adrian, PozCop, found Ryan seriously injured next to a dumpster. Hardly kicked and beaten, with two ribs and all fingers broken.
“I hope your father got arrested”, Ian was the first to speak. “I guess our Poz Cop was the one to catch him and send him directly to prison.”
“Gifter rescued me”, Ryan continued; “he was the one who looked after me in everyday life for the long period where my hands could not move at all. He fed me, washed me, and…”
“…Converted you?” Ian asked. “did you get pozzed during those months?”
“I had no money to pay him after my parents kicked me out. So he asked me to give him my ass in return, and my neg status! I could not believe it, I ended my piano career but found my amazing gifter.”
“Any bad situation can turn into an opportunity”, I said; “positive thinking leads to positive results! Pun intended!”
I looked into his eyes and offered him my lips, for a kiss. “Last but not least, you also found two brothers and a sister… as soon as Ian converts.”
Ryan got up and literally jumped over my knees: “First of all I have found a fantastic boyfriend”, he said kissing me deeply; we were entwined and seemed a unique body. Ian was still there but no one of us took care of the situation; at least he could find one real reason to feel angry towards us!

-Ian: 
I lifted my foot again and gave a stronger kick in front of me; in the end my toes hit Hunter’s leg, but a sudden excruciating pain made me pull back before I could act further. “Asshole”, I heard a voice from somewhere; “go on like this and you’ll end up dead! I can decide of your life now, remember it!”
“You assholes”, I screamed towards both guys who continued making out and suck each other, without even caring of my existence. “We’re living with a cop and you Threaten a blind person with death?”
“Don’t know what you’re talking about”, Hunter replied clearly upset but Ryan whispered something to his ear, without letting me know what he said; I only supposed it was a sort of Joke, as Hunter started to laugh hard.
Both guys in silence moved to another room leaving all bowls and food remains on the table, and me alone sitting on the chair; it was obvious at that point, they excluded me from their lives! 
I picked up my phone hoping to find a message from Gifter, but the contact was off line: even a call produced the “no user available” response and when I tried to contact Sharon I got the same feedback! I was completely left to myself by people I loved most, in a day I considered another happy step towards my pozzing. I still felt Gifter’s scent, his warm body holding me tight in a hug while kissing me hard with his dominant tongue; the plug he inserted in my hole was in place and it made me feel like he was still with his hard member inside me!
What an unlucky day, even music didn’t work; instead of the playlist Gifter gave me to listen while I was alone, an old song came out from my smartphone’s speaker: “In every life we get some trouble, but when you worry you make it double. Don’t worry, be happy.” I haven’t added that music to my library! But I had no time to wonder why it was there, because a weird sound came from the corridor. Gifter’s footsteps were unmistakable and he was pulling a trolley, or something similar! A smile started to grow on my face, I guessed he brought the electric piano from my old house!
“Chasers”, he yelled; “where on earth are you all? I want you into the kitchen, quickly!”
“I’m already there”, I shouted back, and waited but the hope to feel my amazing Gifter’s arms around my naked body, vanished soon enough when I realized the truth: he was pulling a wheelchair, and directed it straight towards me!

-PozCop: 
Life gave me everything I wanted: a virus, four good chasers and soon a child from one of them; something was missing though, I wanted my twin sister with me forever! 
Years before, I had been seriously disappointed seeing a single line on her HIV test despite I bred her daily with my highly viral seed. Alexandra, blood of my blood, could be my first chaser; our biological and emotional bond could be even stronger, it was not fair she remained negative. But destiny never stopped challenging both of us: according to doctors she was dying in a very short period. 
Not at all, this cruel fate was simply unacceptable! I had to bring her home, regardless of other people’s opinion so after a violent argue with nurses and doctors, thanks to Sharon’s help I managed to enter Alexandra’s room during night time, inject my poz blood in her and take her out, with a wheelchair. If she was really dying, I did not want her to leave this world as a neg person! 
“Let her stand up”, Sharon told me while I pushed Alex’s wheelchair through the elevator’s door but I shook my head: “no way, chaser number three, go downstairs in the basement. Prepare the bedroom for you two girls! I’ll take care of Alex now.”
“I can walk”, my sister said while I pushed her chair through my house’s corridor and Sharon disappeared in the elevator again. “Stairs are an effort but here it’s flat, I’m fine, please...”
I stopped the chair abruptly and gripped her wrist: “hey girl, from the moment you enter this house I’m in charge! You’ll walk if I decide. Now come to meet your soon-to-be viral brothers!”
Sex sounds came from my living room and music from the kitchen, so I yelled to my chasers, I wanted all three of them to be at least presentable.
I pushed Alex’s wheelchair into the kitchen, and I could not believe my own eyes: dirty plates, cups, bowls abandoned here and there, but above all I saw Ian sitting in a corner with his smartphone in his hands, completely alone and sobbing.
“Honey”, I called walking towards him; “I’m here! Get up boy, I want to introduce a special person to you.”
“Asshole”, he whispered through his tears. “I was your special... and you betrayed me...”
I reached out and grabbed his hand firmly: “No cheating at all! I’m talking about my twin sister, she is here and needs to stay in a comfortable family! Don’t make me feel ashamed of you! What’s the matter, tell me now or never!”
“Poor guy”, Alexandra spoke trying to put her feet down the chair. “He clearly needs your help, brother!”
“I hate people pitying me”, Ian protested without stopping his sobs. “Adrian, does she know you’re undetectable?”
I could no longer resist, and counted till ten; I had to avoid exploding in anger with my own chaser! It was obvious, he poked around where he had not to.
“I trust my brother and gifter”, Alexandra replied quietly. “I’m certain about his high viral load!”
I took a deep breath, destiny was challenging me and I could nothing but indulge it. “I found some meds in your drawer”, Ian explained, “and Hunter said they’re your HIV treatment.”
“This was something I had to tell you after conversion, boy! But well, they work the other way round. It’s called treatment as transmission, the opposite of Treatment as prevention! I take them to increase HIV’s powers.”
Finally a weak smile appeared on Ian’s face and I gently massaged his head; “easy, boy. I forgive you for now. You have so much to learn, maybe I left you alone in the wrong moment...”
“Yeah”, he confirmed; he was coming close to me and placed his hand on Alex’s chair; “I did not know about your sister. What happened to her?”
“HPV caused a cancer in me”, she replied looking into my eyes. “Take care of himself, brother. Before it’s too late!”
“Anyway I’m Ian”, my boy introduced himself; “Adri’s partner.”
“And I’m Alexandra, Sharon’s girlfriend”, she smiled shaking Ian’s hand; “she always told me about her blind neighbour but when I visited her I never had a chance to meet you in person.”
“Oh gosh”, Ian exclaimed; “so fucking small world! But, Gifter, there’s one more thing...”
Ian was still holding Alex’s hand and she did not protest at all; it seemed she wanted to have him closer and I just let them touch each other’s fingers, as a silent form of body language. Empathy due to their mutual disability? Maybe, but my sensation was different, their contact seemed so natural!
“I feel mad, Gifter”, my guy continued without leaving Alexandra’s hand. “Sometimes I hear strange voices talking to me. They’re not coming from my technology! And, music playlists do not respond to my commands, I don’t know, it all started after I discovered your meds.”
“Good”, I whispered in Alexandra’s ear. “everything proceeds as planned! They’ll understand each other very soon!”

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Just a quick remind: 

I've decided NOT to talk in detail about Sharon and Alexandra's stories; the two of them are a support for the guys -and the virus- but they have no relevant sexual roles.

Powerful virus is working hard for achieving his goals, 13th part may lead somewhere... Can't spoil more

SPOILER: 

PozCop wants to clarify his relationship with Ian once forever, but Ian is mad at him, he does not believe in the "treatment as transmission" story; they argue and PozCop goes home alone...

Ian panicks, he's been left in the woods. Blind, without smartphone or any other aid!

PozCop is heavily insulted by Hunter, Ryan and the girls for this but he had his reasons for his actions...

An asshole? No, he's challenging his chaser. And his powerful VIRUS

Chapter 13 is done!

*AUTHOR NOTE:*

I hope visually impaired and blind readers do not feel offended by Ian's method to find his way home or because his gifter punishes him...

REMINDER: PozWorld is reversed (unlike reality, this world considers poz the ordinary condition, neg is socially unacceptable). 

REAL WORLD NOTE: the issue of HIV home tests is a sad truth: they are not accessible at all for blind people as they just rely on visual information.

I had this experience with a friend - they're lucky to have me, as they can count on my privacy, being poz myself. But there is no safe way for a blind person to test without at least one sighted knowing. But no producer considered that serious privacy matter.

Dirty sex? Not yet, it cums next chapter! Think I'm going to write two more parts of this, or maybe an epilogue. 

The creative commons license is the same as usual.

---

Part 13 – the walk of life

-Ian: 
“Wake up, honey”, I heard Gifter’s voice whispering to me. He began gently licking and kissing my neck till I yawned and stretched awake; it was always a good start when he approached me like that! A week had passed since his sister arrived and he felt more comfortable with all of us. It also seemed that my suspicion about his meds became old business for him. I was bred at least twice a day in every room and, above all, he surprised me bringing my digital piano at home and installing it down in the basement. “It’s to celebrate your new life”, he told me; “but I’ll let you play it only when your test comes out positive. I no longer want to hear neg players! Understood?”
This time was different though, I felt heavy clothes on him during our usual morning hug. “Have you decided to satisfy my darkest fantasy?” I grinned. “You know I always dream about getting pozzed by a cop in uniform!”
My gifter chuckled but didn’t talk; he took some clothes from the closet and handed them to me, so I wore everything without even asking questions. I felt hot and uncomfortable with those thick trousers, sport shoes and jacket but I learnt my lesson long time ago: when Adri made a decision about my life, it always was for my own good.
“Come on, let’s go for a walk”, he commanded holding my hand tight. I wanted to get my white cane and smartphone, but he soundly shaked a chain hanging from the door: “hey, leave all your assistive tech at home, you just need to trust me. Or as an alternative I’ll use the leash! Would you like that?”
“At least let me reach the elevator by myself”, I protested; “I know how to find my way around here!”
“DOWN THE STAIRS”, he ordered gripping my hand much firmer than usual. “Follow me, I said! TRUST YOUR GIFTER!”
Descending the staircase he remained silent, but something caught my attention so I carefully listened my surroundings: it was not an illusion, from the basement someone was tentatively playing the piano using my own instrument! 
“Come on, come on”, Gifter spoke again; “I know what you’re thinking but music is currently none of your business! Hurry up!” 
Once again I resigned to him and he guided me through a long street. Without any watch I couldn’t be sure about time, but I could assume we walked for more than half an hour! I felt hotter and hotter with those thick clothes on me and wanted to say something, but his hand firmly holding mine suggested me not to dare anything different from obedience. 
The ground under my feet suddenly changed, pavement was soon replaced by grass, branches and leaves; air became cooler and I immediately understood the truth: we were climbing a hill! I smiled at him, he planned a romantic poz breeding in the woods! 
“Here we are in my own place”, he explained making me touch a huge tree. “Breath this air, enjoy the silence around us! This tree once saved my life. I think someone blessed the environment around!”
We sat on the ground without ever leaving each other’s hands; sadly he took no step towards sex, so I made my first move: I pulled my trousers down and unbuttoned his!
“I know what you want”, he whispered in my ear. “But first we have to talk!”
That sucks, every time I want something sexual, my guy prefers to talk! Hunter in the past, now Adrian? 
“It’s about us”, he replied playfully slapping my ass cheeks. “I must tell you something important. Very important! You have a big responsibility from now on!”
“I’m aware”, I said; “HIV will grow inside me and once officially confirmed poz I must give it only to consenting partners. You told me a thousand times!”
“No, boy. It’s not only this. You told me about hearing voices, your music player becoming crazy, painful glands in specific moments. Right? That’s HIV trying to communicate with you! Our virus is our best ally ever, you must learn to recognize his signals and behave accordingly because your safety depends on this from now on!”
I laughed, not knowing how to react. That news shocked me and excited me at the same time, but I did not want to upset him; his voice tone clearly made me understand he wasn’t kidding at all.
“I’m serious”, he warned me. “are you making fun of us? Attention dude, our HIV… My HIV, is watching us and if he notices something bad, he’ll take steps. Including punishments!”

-----

-PozCop:
This could not be possible! How dare my chaser laugh at our virus! I picked up a long, thin branch from the ground with a strong temptation to whip him on his ass but as soon as I lifted that rudimental weapon, my wrist began to hurt preventing me from going further: maybe HIV was forgiving my boy before me. “Easy”, I said softly; “I have different intentions now!”
“Talking to me, Gifter?” Ian cleared his throat and showed me an object from under his ass: “Don’t be mad at me, I was laughing at a pine cone. Not at you! I sat on it without noticing and guessed how small a guy can be with a cock of that size!”
“Remember, honey: it’s not matter of how big it is, but how you can fuck with it! Let me show you.”
In few minutes we both were naked lying next to each other, our clothes among the branches. I took the pine cone and roughly pushed it into his ole, causing him to yelp. “That’s not the right way to go”, I explained; “unless you like it dry and violent, even if it’s small it hurts. But in this way?”
I inserted the cone in him again, more gently this time; he pushed back, fucking himself on that strange sex toy. He pulled it in and out like a pro and asked me to insert my dick too, simulating a double penetration but despite my obvious hard on, I refused: a weird sensation was filling my brain and I had to fully understand what it was! Strange, but I felt like my seed did not belong to my boy in that moment. 
“I believe this pine cone is as small as Ryan’s dicklet”, Ian laughed pulling it finally out from his hole and starting to suck it. “I guess that guy can’t even get hard!”
“Interested in your brother, aren’t you? Like it or not, he’s Hunter’s soulmate and I support them completely. So, don’t stand in their way! You hear me, chaser?”
“Understood! But he’s locked, poor Ryan! You should consider setting him free one day. Don’t you think?”
“Listen!” I squeezed his neck with my hand; “Who is in charge? You’ve no rights to decide about your viral brothers, it just so happens that I’m their gifter! And yours!”
“Yes, sir, but that’s another situation to discuss: I hardly trust you regarding my status, because I never heard of treatment as transmission before! And on Internet there’s no information concerning that. You’re an useless UNDETECTABLE cheater!”
I gripped his ears and pulled hard, forcing him to sit up; that matter was not his business at all! I immediately regretted my brutal actions, but at that point I had no alternatives except giving him an exemplary punishment. 
“This reaction confirms me you’re a liar”, Ian attempted to set himself free from my hands; “show me you’re toxic, prove me you can convert me! Even tests are usable just by sighted people, I have to trust you for checking my results too! It’s unfair! What if you say I’m poz while it’s not true!”
Hit and sunk. He was right about this and I had no solution; it was not my fault if HIV test producers didn’t consider to provide an audible or tactile output together with the visual double or single line, nothing could be done to solve the issue immediately and, worse, I couldn't help at all. 
I cleared my throat in discomfort. “Such a paranoid you are”, I told him; “You’ve disappointed me in the worst way accusing me to be a fake. I actually wanted to breed you here under my tree, but you do not deserve my load! I’m saving it for Sharon or maybe my sister! Bye, mr. frustration!”
I didn’t let him reply: I wore my clothes, collected Ian’s, and ran away without looking back! No care for him shouting my name or crying his excuses. I had every right and reason to leave him there, naked, with our HIV as his only assistance; sooner or later it had to happen!
“Why are you alone?” Sharon asked me, as soon as I arrived at home. “Where’s Ian?”
“He fell asleep in the woods”, I smiled; “going to pick him up later! And you two, girls?”
I looked at them intensely: Alexandra was standing, her hand on Sharon’s shoulder while they slowly walked through the basement corridor; I couldn’t believe it, Alex could really walk! I did not expect such a quick progress!
“I don’t experience pain any longer, bro”, my sister told me proudly; “your virus is growing inside me and fights hard to help me recover! Hope it really works as you promised!”
But as soon as I looked at Sharon, shock was inevitable: she was half naked and her fresh tattoos were clearly visible! Two twin scorpions, one for each breast with stinger pointing to the nipple while a biohazard circled her belly button. Holy fuck!
“I’ve made my choice”, she smiled hugging me and showing her slightly protruding belly; “I discovered our child is a male! And I decided he’ll be viral from the beginning! My milk will be toxic, Gifter. That’s why I have chosen to paint my breasts like this. We’ll raise our little boy as a proud gifter like you!”
“He’s mine too”, Alexandra clarified. “I’m his biological aunt but his second mother, remember it!”
Fear, worry, pride? I couldn’t properly identify emotions I experienced! At first the idea of a poz newborn child scared me a lot, but thinking about him converting his first willing chaser during his 18th birthday party drove me wild! He couldn’t enjoy this rite of passage if we left him neg! And overall I felt relief: no other poz school boy could insult him as a negative, electron, empty box!
“Good girl”, I addressed a big smile to Sharon. “Wise choice. We’ll no longer have to worry about him catching a foreign strain or being stealthed! He can live free and proud!”
I couldn’t help myself and held both my girls tight, part of my family was completely submitted to me; for the other guys it was just matter of time, of becoming confident with our virus and the bond he created between all of us. Fuck, my face was full of tears and I hardly understood if they were mine, Alexandra’s or Sharon’s. All three of us had to let our feelings flow out!

-----

-HIV: 

The woods, especially the huge tree, brought back my memories. Wind was blowing hard during that day of many years ago, when the Predator abandoned Adri’s body there. I felt death was close for both of us so I freaked out. “Let’s hope this tree falls and destroys your useless undetectable dead flesh”, the murderer said to my poor senseless host kicking him violently, and ran away after spitting all over him. “such a fool”, I thought; “he fell into the undetectable trap, and leaves all his DNA on a cop!” That made me even more determined to help my dear carrier to survive so I encouraged him to get up and run as fast as possible. 
The predator had to be caught before he could kidnap or even kill someone else! Then he ended up sentenced to house arrest, humans justice is mostly incomprehensible for a virus like me but this is another story: Adri was safe and that’s all what I cared about!
And now?  I saw him taking his last boy, the blind chaser, to the same place! “My place”, he called it; “where the tree saved my life!”
Who rescued him? THE TREE? Did he talk seriously? I felt offended, was it the way he thanked me for everything I was doing? Especially during latest weeks: I managed to defeat his sister’s pain as soon as he injected his toxic blood in her. The illness she had was almost losing its battle under my control and Alexandra was gradually recovering. They needed my help and I gladly obeyed, but what now? The blind guy had me in his blood too, but I felt uncomfortable with him because of all his talking technology so I found no way to make him aware of my presence before ordinary fuck flu could hit.
“Take it easy, let him stay alone with me”, I suggested Adri as I realized he was seriously arguing with Ian. “If he wants to be sure you pozzed him, go away! Trust me, I’ll keep him safe controlling him from inside his cells.” 
Thankfully he followed my advice, refused to fuck him and left the guy naked under our tree; I’m too curious of watching a couple having sex and learn from them, but that moment was more important: it was the opportunity I waited for so long, confronting with the chaser’s blindness without any filters or assistance around! I already helped him once with Gifter’s coffee machine but he never understood it was me, I sent “don’t worry be happy” to his phone to comfort him while he cried for Hunter, and he still didn’t guess what happened; how could I ensure he was able to avoid other risks! One danger in particular was so close to him, I realized it but had no way to keep him on guard. Not yet, at least. 
In the woods I was upset at first, poor Ian he was crying and screaming “GIFTER” all the time, almost like a human child whose mother abandoned him somewhere. No one but me heard his help requests and the guy was too scared to even try a movement, till I made my final decision: 
“Hey”, I said; “I’m here to rescue you. Can you hear me?”
“Who on Earth are you”, Ian panicked. “Who’s there! Gifter! Please come back! Help!”
I saw him exploring the environment with his hands and feet, he even touched the tree and placed his ear on it, maybe assuming the voice came from there.
“Wrong source”, I smiled; “I’m inside you! You can’t touch me but don’t worry, even sighted people aren’t able to notice me without proper instruments.”
“Holy fuck”, I heard him say. “Holy shit, holy… Holy whatever!”
I’d pay anything to own a pair of hands, how to reassure him without touch or sight! It was my turn to experiment another interaction method.
“Boy, if you can understand me, stand up!”
He complied and I instructed him to walk straight in front of him. “OUCH!”, he yelled suddenly. He bumped on a rock with his bare feet!
“I’m completely lost”, he said; “with no clothes or technology to ask for help! Whoever you are I need you to warn me about obstacles in advance as when I notice them it’s too late!”
“You’re right, sorry! It’s the first time with a blind person”, I excused myself; “please teach me how to assist you! I’ll take you home safely but we must learn a lot about each other.”
I invited him to walk slowly and by lifting his feet some more but we failed again, this time he stepped on a poop! “Those unpolite people”, I complained. “Trust me, you encountered the result of a careless human. Clean your feet on the grass and forget it!”
“I haven’t guessed who you are yet”, Ian told me; but something tells me I can trust you.”
That was what I wanted to hear, finally someone praised me! I had to find a way to make Ian aware of obstacles and directions and I could become the happiest HIV in the world!
“Now let’s try to turn”, I said; “raise your left hand if you experience pain under your left armpit! Then turn in that direction. Received?”
He obeyed, again, so I tried one more time: “If you feel sort of electric shock on your foot it’s because you have an obstacle to avoid, so, take a longer step until I tell you otherwise! Same feeling for your hips, your head, according to the size and position of obstacles.”
Needless to say, the experience with Ian was the most exciting adventure I had since when I began living the human world actively. We succeeded even this time; physical interaction was going easier and easier, till we finally got out from the woods without bumping on other unpleasant things. Every time he had to turn, I pressed his armpit’s gland corresponding to the correct direction and he wonderfully understood it! Warmth or mild electricity on his feet were for obstacles, and that was all! 
“I can’t believe I did this alone”, Ian exclaimed maybe talking to himself. “Don’t know, can’t explain what’s going on!”
“Alone? You are not alone! Well”, I told him; “if you were neg, you’d have stayed there lying in the wood till you died from hunger! Let me take you home, your gifter waits for us.”
“Guide me”, he smiled. “Tell me who you are because you seem better than my white cane, and even than technology or a dog! Fuck, if every blind person could have an ally like you…”
“I could disclose my identity right now, but you must promise me not to tell Hunter about us. Accept his presence, his help and even sex if he asks for it.”
“But my gifter doesn’t want me to…”
“It’s my duty now”, I replied; “take it easy, Ian. Gifter lost his mind for Hunter and can’t recognize who that guy really is. Let me care for you now, time will tell!”

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

. . . . . SPOILER . . . . . 

Poor HIV

At first saving Alexandra, then Ian, then knowing he will live inside Sharon's child too...

It's been a hard time for him, he's tired and needs to relax as humans often do... But his distraction prevents him from saving his third host, although the inevitable tragedy helps PozCop to finally realize who The Predator is and behave accordingly...

• 4 weeks later...

Finally chapter 14.

I'm preparing the 15 (last one, including the epilogue).

Hopefully publishing it for the end of the month.

---

Part 14 – under control

-Hunter:

I knew it from  the beginning: moving into Gifter’s house meant having sex every day with at least two guys, being free from worries about rent and bills, but I could say goodbye to my privacy as everything was shared with all of them and I had to quickly adapt to everyone’s habits. No loud music, no sleep till late in the morning, nothing at all.

And life had become less bearable since the moment my former lover moved in too! Every time I saw Ian naked walking around, I relived our past relationship’s memories and knowing PozCop didn’t let me even touch him lately, drove me completely crazy; no matter if Ryan, my first viral brother, became my boyfriend and we were apparently soul mates.

That day in particular I was really fed up of it all and took the opportunity: Gifter asked us to go out buying some groceries, and finally I could profit taking Ryan to my own house!

As soon as we closed the door behind us, he was fully naked. His useless locked dick in full contrast with his inviting, loose, experienced hole.

I pulled my pants down revealing my rock hard member, grabbed him by his hips ready to fuck him instantly. No foreplay for us, I was hungry of him, hungry of being finally alone with no cameras or other people spying on our sexual activity.

“Take me, slut!” I yelled while entering him with a single, rough, thrust. “You’re my pig! Not even able to squeeze your hole any longer! So fucking weak ass muscles!”

He moaned in pleasure as my precum started to drip into his guts; there was a mirror on the wall, and I forced Ryan’s head up so he could look at himself, completely submitted to me. “Hunter! I’m yours!” He whispered between moans. “Enjoy this fuck, it’ll be the last one!”

I smiled and pushed inside him even harder. Such a strange roleplay, this guy always surprised me switching from submissive to aggressive in a short time, during sex. “Fuck me”, he yelled again. “Cum in me like you’re going to die soon! Your very last shoot!”

I actually felt my heartbeat become faster, but this was not something to wonder about; I was seriously fucking my guy like there was no tomorrow. “PozCop does not treat you like this”, I panted; “he’s too gentle and you need a real dominant! I’m so fucking … so fucking close!”

I was sweating profusely, breathing required more and more effort. I held him even tighter, in a mix of pleasure and fear as my dick and balls started to feel the orgasm coming. “Recharge me”, Ryan yelled. “Shoot your last toxic load in me!” He insisted in this, and I began having doubt: during breakfast he melted a sugar candy in my coffee telling me it was a special day, and now? Maybe this was just a coincidence. ...And if it wasn’t?

Pleasure really turned into panic, this guy’s fantasies were unexpectedly influencing my mind; I shot a large amount of cum inside his hole and the last thing I saw before passing out, was his evil grin.

-----

-PozCop:

I was sprawled on the couch, with my arms surrounding Sharon and Alexandra’s shoulders after a hot sucking and fingering session with both of them; it was Ryan’s duty to prepare lunch, I told him to go shopping with Hunter and maybe bring something pre-cooked because no one of us felt like doing chores. My right hand slowly moved down on Sharon’s naked body till I reached her belly and extended all my fingers to touch her warm skin, but I experienced nothing new: it might be too early for our child to move inside her or he was as lazy as me. Like father, like son!

I smiled noticing my poz cum still on both girls’ lips but Sharon suddenly turned serious, all muscles gaining more and more tension; to my other side, Alex looked at me with the same worried eyes and stared at the wall clock.

“What about Ian”, Sharon spoke first. “You had to go pick him up but almost three hours passed with him still in the woods…”

“He’s blind and alone”, Alex added; “and if I had no pain walking for too long, I would have gone to find him myself.”

“Girls, I lost my patience: if you do not trust me, trust our virus! I did not convert you for nothing! Take it easy, both of you, Ian can manage! He’ll be home soon, I am sure!”

“But the other guys are late too”, Sharon complained; “We’re hungry! Do they realize my baby has special needs, and are they aware of the illness Alex is fighting against?”

I nodded and finally got up to get my smartphone; she was right, Hunter and Ryan have always been on time with tasks I gave them but if they decided to have fun by themselves without bringing lunch home, I would have punished both guys strictly.

No way to contact them, though: Ryan’s phone continued ringing and ringing while Hunter’s had the answering machine turned on! Damn, even their location in the map couldn’t be detected and that was unusual for my two chasers! Something wrong was happening to both of them, for sure! “Surprise 4 U @ home”, I messaged to their phones but no read notification signs showed up.

Policeman’s instinct pushed me towards the office to use my professional methods for localizing cell phones but both girls kept me quiet: at least I had to wait for Ian! Sharon stood up and walked towards the fridge. Thankfully she found some food and went straight to prepare it naked as she was, refusing any help I wanted to offer.

Something bad was happening, I felt it, I had to figure it out sooner or later. I ran into the toilet, staring at the mirror. The only intimate place where I could talk to my HIV with no trouble.

“You, please my virus, tell me... I lost my chasers. What happened to Hunter, Ryan, my beloved! Please guide me to find them!”

I heard no reply. Maybe the sound was outside, maybe it came from my mind, but the only thing I could detect was a phone’s busy signal. “I’m screwed”, I thought; “even the virus isn’t able to give me an answer!”

“You’ll realize soon enough”, the familiar voice finally spoke directly from my blood stream. “You have someone more in need of our attention, while those two guys are both worthless trash. Trust me!”

Oh gosh, if HIV virus considers someone as trash, there's nothing good to expect. Just matter to wait, prepared to the worst ending.

-----

-Ian:

Naked, without any technology, alone except for the mysterious voice and body sensations which guided me through an unknown place. Strangely my panic feelings subsided completely, replaced by a new sense of safety. Or maybe I became conscious I had nothing to earn and lose!

“Excuse me!” I stopped walking and tried to explore my surrounding spreading my arms. “Please, whatever name you have. May you guide me to a bench? Is there one around? I’m tired!”

My invisible assistant just chuckled and I experienced the usual pain on my right armpit’s glands that I learned to be his way of giving me directions; after turning right, I felt something new: calves and knees seemed to vibrate faster and faster, like they were acquiring their own heart beat. “Run, chaser, run!” my guide yelled; “I need to get on that bench with you!”

I told him I am tired and he wants me to run? I’ve always been too lazy for running but I understood my new friend had needs and walked as fast as I could, always careful to messages coming from my body. But despite this, I ended up bumping on the wooden bench and falling on it, after having lost my balance. Ouch!

“Good boy”, he said instead of comforting me. “Stay there, face down.”

“My knee is bleeding”, I complained; “I think I seriously got injured! I need to go home!”

“From now on my pleasure has highest priority on yours”, my guide replied. “Or your immune system will decrease. And you know what this means, right?”

An intense pain from my knee, the fear for being alone into the woods and this last threat, several different feelings scared and excited me at the same time. I couldn’t hide my growing erection. What the fuck, I was being dominated by a complete stranger, an entity who couldn't even be touched.

“On all fours”, my mysterious companion commanded. “I need to experience it at least once!”

I tried to protest, but the pain coming from thighs and armpits forced me to position myself doggy style on the bench, my ass completely exposed in the fresh air. “Adri”, I whispered. “PozCop. He’ll punish me if I...”

“My host asked me to take care of you”, my assistant said. “He knows we’re here and might be excited at the idea of us fucking. Stop talking and follow my orders!”

I did not move from that position and listened carefully to my surroundings: except for my breath, birds and wind, nothing else could be heard; maybe this voice just came from my mind? And in such case, how could I be able to walk alone across the woods? I was sure not to be in the same place my Gifter left me!

“Someone is freaking out”, the invisible entity chuckled; “you begged my carrier to poz you and now want to stand back when it’s too late? You’d better concentrate just on your body now! Push back, against me!”

Against who? Although I didn’t feel no other human body behind me, I could not do anything but move back and forth, like a real fuck. It was a real fuck in the end, I felt pleasure growing inside me, despite my hole was technically empty! I smiled, imagining my surroundings; I could look crazy to whoever approaching, but thankfully no one walked around. Instinctively I lifted one arm with the desire of fingering myself but a terribly sharp pain to my shoulder made me change my mind instantly. “Keep your hands to yourself”, my invisible partner ordered; “I am the only one who can please you, or cause you discomfort. Stay at your own place, poz slut! Next time you’ll be punished!!”

“Holy fuck”, I exclaimed after rocking back and forth for a while; I was sweating copiously for that pleasure coming from a mysterious source. “I’m almost cumming hands and ass free! Damn!”

I just had the time to say it, when my balls started to hurt! It seems like someone was squeezing them hard: my orgasm stopped before even starting! “Asshole”, I whispered. “It was only a stupid dream!”

“Hey! No cum unless I authorize you to. I own you, boy! Remember, you may fool your gifter but not me as I’m living inside you!”

Pleasure, fear, pain. All those sensations together ran through my body and mind; I couldn’t cum despite being still hard so I collapsed on the bench. Exausted, my head aching, an unusual warmth all over me.

------

-HIV:

I couldn’t expect him to understand what happened, but finding a human to experience sex with, had been a life long dream. When my host left his chaser alone with me, it was the right opportunity to own Ian's vulnerable body once forever! His blindness no longer scared me because it allowed a better interaction between us, based on pain and pleasure only. I can’t be detected by a human creature’s five basic senses, but this boy’s DNA and mind were under my control. All what counted the most for me!

“You’re my first”, I thanked him; “and this experience is new for you too. What’s it like, being fucked without relying on human senses? Only with your mind and blood stream?”

“Whoever you are you reinvented the wheel”, he laughed at me. “And you asshole, did not even let me cum. At least when I exchange dirty messages with Internet buddies we fuck with our minds but they always bring me to orgasm!”

Asshole? To me? I had no intention to punish him, but he forced me to. “Come on”, I commanded; “do you want to cum? There’s someone you must top for. Let’s go home!”

“Yeah,”, he replied standing painfully up; his knee was still bleeding but I didn’t care. All what mattered was bringing him safe into his gifter’s, my carrier’s, arms. Although I gave him a high fever as punishment for being rude at me, I felt satisfied for the new experiences he was allowing me to live.

After countless minutes we finally were at the front door. “Ring the bell”, I suggested; “and when he opens, tell your Gifter you’ve been fucked by your virus.”

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Last part was too long so I decided to split it in two.

I'll upload next one this night or tomorrow; no proper sex here, but bonds and emotions; as I always say, sex is part of life, not vice versa!

---

part 15 - Sacrifice is needed

-HIV:
"You're fooling me", Ian said. "Prove me you really are..." 
"...Your virus! Yeah, you shouldn't doubt it", I chuckled; "where do you think your fever comes from?" 
"Ordinary life", he whispered ringing the door bell again. "It's fuck flu. Nothing so dramatic! I expected it sooner or later and you're just making fun of me, naughty ghost." 
The boy was playing with fire! Naked as he was, his body exposed to fresh air, I could seriously consider to decrease his immune system till its limit but suddenly I remembered my place: I was submitted to my carrier, PozCop's promises were clear. "You'll get an appropriate reward if you bring my chaser safely home". 
And I had accomplished the whole mission: Ian was   a little feverish, hcoughing, with  a bleeding knee but mostly safe! 
The door slightly opened and a human creature stared at the naked figure outside: "Poor Ian", I heard the voice saying; "let me take you inside!" 
Why poor, what the fuck! We had fun together and the punishment was part of our new life, humans cannot understand it at all! I did not need to stay on guard though, as Ian was now guided by a female. The same girl carrying my main host's baby and another virus growing together with her kid. 
"Second generation of gifters is coming", I thought to myself, pride starting to fill my RNA; 
I relived the whole morning with the decisions I had to quickly make. Some happy and others painful but it was necessary because not all humans are important for the world, sometimes a sacrifice is needed. Although I could not reveal anything to my current hosts, I knew I made the best choice for all of them. 
"Don't care about how humans look like", this was the only rule I learnt at the beginning of my existence; "go, infect, grow in their blood stream, no questions asked". This was my life before meeting the scientist who taught me human language, Dr. Raymond Still; and since he rewarded me transferring me to PozCop's blood stream I have understood my new host's death meant mine too, so I had to save his life whatever happened, whatever it took. 
It was easy at first, when a criminal man  kidnapped him; making him lose consciousness required no efforts so he managed to escape thanks to me, and although he remembered nothing, I could never forget Predator's face! 
But the second time he put himself in danger, it was almost impossible for me to rescue him. Despite my host was a cop, he did never realize his kidnapper was very close to him. My warnings were useless, I gave him hints and invited him to stay on guard... For nothing. He even allowed that horrible person to live in his house. 
Finally one day I had my chance: the Predator found another prey who soon became his ally and I could do nothing but wait for things to happen. My carrier's life was all that mattered, possible predator's death was an event I couldn't exclude or avoid.

---
-Ian: 
In the end someone opened the door and, surprisingly, it was not Gifter but I heard the unmistakable footsteps I have known since I was a small boy. "Look at yourself", Sharon said gently taking my arm. "You're in a terrible state!"
She was right. I felt sweaty with my whole body aching, definitely exhausted. I let her guide me and support me across the corridor, till we reached the elevator. 
"Where's Gifter?" I asked. "I thought he would come to meet me!"
"No", she replied; "Adrian had to run away for an emergency and I have no idea when he's back, for now I'm in charge of looking after you and Alexandra. He's a cop and we must get used to this, bro. Nothing else to do or say."
I didn't have the strength to take the conversation any further, I just needed to relax! To my surprise Sharon took me straight to Gifter's room. "He recommended, you must stay here. Get under the covers and have a good sleep!" 
But as soon as I laid down, she noticed my still bleeding knee. Without saying a word she began to eagerly lick my wound! In pain as I was, I felt relief with her wet tongue on me, imagining it was our gifter sucking; it lasted for a short while, then she cleaned it with an antiseptic and covered it with a bandage.
"I had to give it a taste", she whispered at my ear. "But never tell Adri, I want this to be our secret. A gift you gave to my baby. The first charged blood from a converting chaser, and I'm happy it's yours! My best friend and viral brother."
"I can keep secrets", I smiled and relaxed my body under the sheets, lying on a mattress too big for me alone. 
Sharon took my temperature, it was quite high and she kissed my forehead: "rest now, sweetie. I go downstairs to see Alex! She's feverish too. you're both converting simultaneously, congrats!"
I nodded and turned my head to the other side. The last thing I heard, was her telling me to call her if I needed something.
The wetness and warmth of a tongue on my neck woke me up and, after a long yawn, I realized not to be in a dream: two strong arms were holding me, a hard dick pressed against my ass cheeks while something else was inside me, maybe a buttplug!
"What is it like?" Gifter's voice gently asked, his lips still close to my neck. "Tell me how life is in the other world. Welcome back, honey!"
I wanted to turn around and hug him back, but his strong grip kept me in place. "I missed you", I told him; "where have you been?"
"You missed a lot of things", he said playing with the plug inside my ass; "I bred and plugged you several times and you didn't even notice! You slept for four whole days."
It was a prank for sure, how could I sleep for so long, and overall without realizing someone was fucking me! I reached out my hand to the nightstand where my smartphone usually stood on the charger; it was there, battery full, and tons of notifications! The device started to talk on its own. Damn, Gifter was right: I had really been off for four days and half!
Weak as I was, I left the phone on my pillow and started to swipe around, deleting useless or less important messages but one e-mail in particular caught my attention: "Ian, my dear. If something happens to me please remember I loved you. Stay away from Ryan, take care of our Gifter. Hunter." It was sent the day I went to the woods leaving all technology home! 
Too late for any explanation from my former partner, maybe. PozCop took the device away from my hands and held me tight one more time: 
"My love, I did not want you to know it in this way", he said. "But the other guys are no longer with us."
Too many questions filled my mind: Adri was calm, no signs of sadness. Ryan and Hunter could just have gone on their own way, no reason to think of the worst happening!

But the day I was taken to the woods by him, he then was called for an emergency and he's a cop dealing with murders. The same day, Hunter texted me he feared something bad happening with Ryan involved...  Two and two, usually give a four. 
A tear came down from my eyes and Gifter kissed it away: "honey, calm and cool. I'll explain everything to you. Now let's check your fever then you go to shower, we must run to the clinic!"
My temperature was quite high but tolerable, so Adri passionately kissed me before pushing me into the shower: "I wait for you downstairs", he said, and closed the door on my disappointment: he would not join me.
With water running all over my body, latest events emerged from my deepest thoughts: I still didn't figure out who the voice guiding me was! Could it really be HIV talking and interacting, even sexually, with me!
"We're finally alone again", the familiar voice said. "We have to talk now."
"Holl ... Hol ... ly fuck", I exclaimed, water going down my throat and making me gag. "Naughty ghost what on earth do you want!"
I bent over, just in case the entity wanted me; but a pain on my hips forced me to stand up. "Sorry, no interspecies sex now. It's important, listen to me! I had to make you lose senses. It was the only solution to protect you from painful events. Better you know it from your HIV than from humans! It's about Hunter."
"A machine told me", I replied. "Hunter is dead, I'm sure. He said goodbye by text message then disappeared."
"Yes, and I let it happen!" the virus added, without caring about my shocked reaction. "Hunter was patient zero of a killer HPV strain but I did not cause his death! I swear it! He was murdered."
Everything was too unreal; I shook my head then my whole body hoping it was a dream, but I only ended up spreading shower gel and shampoo everywhere; I started rinsing me off, attempting to hide tears and I felt a strange warmth: it was not fever or the shower, it felt like a real hug although no one was around.
"No tears, cutie", the invisible creature spoke again; "now you must reach your gifter and go to the clinic with the whole family. No reason to cry from now on, we are all safe!"

-----
-PozCop: 
When I reached the living room Alexandra and Sharon had clothes on, sitting on the couch and staring at the wall clock. "Ian's always late", Sharon complained; "and you know my parents do not accept us to make them wait. You're giving that boy too much freedom!"
"Funeral is today for both guys, right?" Alex asked ignoring her girlfriend; "at least the clinic is an excuse not to go."
"No worries", I smiled at both; "we'll avoid that event as those assholes ended up as they deserved. I have nothing to blame myself for, it was self-defense. Let's call it an accident! I'll explain everything to Ian but then please, this chapter is forever closed. We have nothing more to be afraid of, this is all that counts from now on! You hear me?"
"And what about your gun", Sharon tried to say; "will your chief give it back..." but Ian's footsteps down the stairs interrupted our conversation. My guy was finally ready to go; clean, properly clothed and carrying his folded white cane in his hand. "I want to show you something, Gifter", he announced walking towards the door, with Alex slowly following him from behind. He moved fast, without any help, so I smiled proudly to the girls: "you see, they've become friends! His virus is guiding him properly. You two, three with our kid: follow Ian's example and talk to your HIV! Now let's go!"
Alex next to me, Sharon with Ian on the back seat, all four of us got in my car and as soon as I started the engine a song began to play: "I heard the secrets that you keep, when you're talking in your sleep." 
"Hunter's favourite. Could you please change the playlist?" Ian asked; "it awakens sad memories."
Both me and Alex tried to skip current track, with no success; even turning the radio off didn't work at all! Our HIV wanted Ian to face his memories, that was the only explanation I could provide for what happened.

"Maybe it's simply this old car, it needs to be changed!" Alex joked at me. "Brother, you know what I think about it; next time we'll break down, I'm sure!"
"This is what they say! But you teach me: miracles can happen, my chaser and sister!"
Finally we arrived, the sign was clearly visible: "Still & Sloan Sexual Health clinic". We all sat down in the waiting room, thankfully few patients were sitting so we could spend some time talking and cuddling each other. "I'd breed you here", I whispered to Ian; "but there's something better planned for us now."
"Ladies with me", a woman's voice suddenly called; I recognized her immediately and introduced Ian to her. "Evelyn Sloan. Sharon's mother", she shook my guy's hand. "And if you're here, well, congratulations! My husband waits for you in the other room."
I took Ian's hand and together we walked through a corridor I knew too well, till we reached a door. "Come in", the man said; "Gifter Adri, welcome back!"

Finally... Last chapter's here. Sorry it's a huge one, but otherwise I would have wasted a new page of posts, for a single chapter. Let's go! Hope you enjoy it. 

--- 

We Have To Talk final part

Treatment As Transmission

-PozCop: 
"Ready for the big event, my chaser?" Raymond asked pulling me in a tight embrace, while ignoring Ian completely. not a word or handshake, he just stared at him in silence.
"Poor guy! Has he been stealthed?" He whispered at my ear; "Abused? Cop, it's very kind of you to take him here for PeP."
"Fully consenting and proudly pozzed by this wonderful gifter", Ian replied loudly; "I'm blind, not deaf. And not stupid. So I perfectly heard what you said, old fart!"
I firmly pulled his arm in disapproval; how could my guy behave like this towards our doctor! "Forgive him Gifter Ray", I had an embarrassed smile. "He's the special boy I always told you about but now he's shocked by the death of two friends of his."
With my chaser and my gifter next to me, I relived the recent tragedy and I had to find the right words to make both of them aware of how two young men lost their life so suddenly. 

-----
-PozCop flashback. Some days before.
My twin sister and I were laying on the bed, both naked. Alexandra's fuck flu was slowly subsiding and she clearly felt still horny after taking another dose of my virus up her ass hole. I was gently massaging her neck, pressing on her still swollen glands, when I heard the phone insistently ringing so I reluctantly got away from Alex's embrace to pick it up. 
"Please, Adrian, come here", Ryan's desperate voice begged from the phone. "Hunter's sick, really sick... He does no longer move!"
His sobs felt faked, years of experience taught me to recognize whether or not someone  was telling the truth; but he was one of my guys, i couldn't ignore his requests just because I had a suspect. 
"You hear me Gifter? Please be quick... It might be a heart attack..."
"Call an ambulance and keep calm! I do my best to be there as soon as possible!"
There was something fishy going on, for sure, and I had to be prepared for the worst scenario. In uniform, with the gun at my belt as usual and HIV ready on guard inside my blood stream, I drove as fast as I could to the address Ryan gave me. 
Poor Hunter was lying on the floor apparently showing no signs of life so without any hesitation I tried first rescue operations. Nothing. No breathing, no heart beat, it seemed clear no one was around to help so I called the emergency service immediately. 
It happened so quickly, I was concentrated on chest compressions when Ryan appeared behind me pointing  a knife straight to my throat.
"Leave that dead flesh alone! You're mine, finally", he had an evil grin. Damn, that laugh seemed familiar! "You're screwed, Adrian! Hunter knew too many secrets and threatened me to reveal them all, so I had to silence him forever; now it's over for you too!" 
What happened to Ryan! Why was he trying to kill me! The guy I rescued when his father broke his fingers, the one who took Hunter's blame for spreading a potentially lethal std to all of us and let me lock his dick in chastity instead of Hunter's. My most loyal chaser now became my worst enemy. 
"You gave me your HIV strain without allowing me to gift; now I want your life", he laughed. "I failed the first time but here we are..." The knife was closer and closer to my vulnerable neck but I did not want him to see me in fear; I kicked him violently to cause him pain and gain some precious seconds to push him away so I could stand up, it unexpectedly worked! In the end Ryan knew who was in control between us. I began to hear sirens in distance, a good chance for me to play my last card. 
"Kill me now", I said turning around and facing him; "my colleagues and chief are surrounding the house, Ryan. Listen to this siren, any move you make you'll be arrested immediately!"
Once again his mischievous laugh, which suddenly reminded me the filthy warehouse I was locked in years before, my kidnapper torturing me and laughing in the same way every time  he heard me screaming in pain.
"Fucking bastard", I yelled, anger starting to invade my body and brain. "You made me fool enough. Why do you want my death!"
"Because I had to be the first carrier of smart HIV, not you! You blame Hunter and me for HPV-Pocalypse but it's your slutty sister who spread it, and if she is close to death, it's the lesson she deserves for being fucked by dozens of men without any precaution! Yeah, this is the truth about your beloved Alexandra. Hunter and I slept with her too. Simultaneously! And guess what she said about you while we..."
Damn, he had pushed the wrong button! I could tolerate everything but no one had the right to touch or insult Alex. I grabbed my gun and pointed it towards Ryan, who tried to get it off my hands; it ended up with us fighting for a while, till in a matter of seconds the gun went off! Although I did not want to aim at him, the bullet hit his chest killing him before he could reach the hospital. 

-----
-PozCop, in the present:
"Don't be fool, Adri", Raymond said; "it's not the moment for our event! I say it for your own good, and for HIV'S. Poor virus the gun scene might have frightened him!"
I shook my head: "for me that tragedy is a closed chapter", I replied. "It has been a damned accident. Nothing else. Who cares if my boss doesn't agree and seized my weapon. No way to have it back till I follow an appropriate therapy, he said; but if you know me enough, you may guess my answer!" 
Ray just nodded and cleared his throat. "Maybe it's your virus", he tried to find an explanation. "He could have suggested you to shoot Ryan! What do you think?" 
I couldn't proof this, or the opposite. So, I just remained silent. 
"I never liked that Ryan", Ian confessed; believe me! His behaviour was too perfect towards all of us. He gave me a bad sensation but it was not the same for Hunter, that's why he fell in his trap!"
Again I couldn't say anything; Ian's mind had super powers, it was evident now. He understood people more than me, despite my years of hard study and work in the Behaviour Analysis Unit. 
"Adri! My cop, my chaser. You've no idea of what you did!" The doctor hugged me again tight. "When I read newspapers talking about Ryan Wilson shot by the police some days ago, I couldn't believe it! That asshole has been  a stalker for me and my wife, since we rejected his application for smart HIV experiment. He was not suitable as he carried a very aggressive HPV strain, caught from another man. Justice has opposite ideas but I consider both of them as mass murderers, after five people died from HPV-related cancer due to those two criminals."
"Fucking HPV-Pocalypse", I said. "The man who gave it to Ryan whas the same that infected me and my sister too. Now it's over, hopefully! So please Ray, I want no longer to talk about this. Proceed with experiment's third phase! No reschedule for us, HIV is ready too."
"Experiment", Ian repeated. "Gifter taught me to interact with HIV and now the virus has become my everyday assistant! What's the third phase? I'm curious!" 
Raymond came close to Ian and finally hugged him. "You are an example, the demonstration that my research is really working. Come here and I'll check your whole body."
-----
-Ian: 
Scared, shocked, but somehow relieved: in all this mess, at least Gifter was safe! "Sorry doctor", I apologized holding out my hand; "I did not want to be unkind to you before, it's simply hard for me to trust new people I meet. Could you please tell me about experiment and phases?" 
"Nice progress. From Old Fart to doctor", the man smiled at me shaking my hand; "What's next? Maybe Sir? Please boy, it's simple: call me Ray! Well, first phase was to match you with the right gifter. It succeeded. Second was the relationship with your virus. And you passed through it too, now comes the third... What about laying down here?" 
"Here", "there", "stuff". It was clear he had no idea how to interact with my disability, so my gifter guided me till we reached the exam table. "You guys, all naked!" Ray ordered, I was reluctant to strip but Gifter's confidence made me feel comfortable. In a minute we all took our clothes off and I was lying on my back, legs up, to give the doctor more access to my hole and genitals.
I felt Ray's bare fingers slowly entering me, in a move of seduction rather than examination; "relax, boy", he said in a deep, sexy voice. "And you, Adri, work on his upper side!" I could not contain myself, the whole situation was becoming more and more exciting with my gifter licking and biting from my neck to my nipples and the older man playing with my back door.
"Seems HPV-Pocalypse left no marks on you", he smiled proudly. My dick became hard and Ray moaned in approval. "Hmmm, I think there's no need for consent signature or bullshit! You're perfectly suitable! Let's go further!"  
I was conflicted: tell him or not about my experience in the woods, about my friend Sharon licking my blood during fuck flu... In the end I confessed it: "Ray, don't know if it's part of your research or what. But some days ago I had a wonderful experience! My virus... How to say it? I had sexual pleasure from my body and probably HIV was talking dirty to me. Can't explain it in other words but, it felt better than when I have sexting with Internet contacts." 
"Call it with its name", Ray grinned; "My creature fucked you, am I right?" 
I nodded and moaned, with Adri still caressing my upper body. Suddenly I felt something wet entering my hole! Raymond was rimming me in front of my gifter! 
"Be ready to take his last neg load", Adri whispered at my ear; "soon Ray will be a brother of yours". 
I smiled without talking, concentrated just in Ray's rimming. But then I expressed my thoughts aloud: "This is not clear, Ray. Adri gave me HIV and said you converted him. Now I learn you're neg... What's going on?" 
The older man got up from my hole and took my hand: "boy, not only neg; I was on PrEP till a couple months ago. I stopped when Adri told me his intentions to convert you! He said he found the right chaser, now here you are! Finally!" 
He kissed my shoulder, before continuing; "I grew the virus in my lab and trained it, him, to understand human language. Then I converted Adri with an injection, hoping he could pass my creature on to suitable people. Such a shame for Ryan and Hunter!" 
"I should have selected my chasers more carefully", Adri was obviously regretting his past actions. "But I admit it: Ian's blindness initially scared me off so I first gifted the other two guys and set Ian up with Hunter. After a while I met Sharon, the best conversion ever and Ian's closest friend. Silly me, I thought Hunter could be a good match, without realizing I put Ian at high risk."
I wanted to hug Adri understanding his good intentions, but I had no time: without saying any other words, Ray pushed Gifter away and in a moment he mounted me, his hard member lining at my waiting hole.
"Take that useless neg dick", my gifter commanded. "I want to see you milk his seed as you did mine! You hear me dirty slut?"
I just moaned at him, because he shoved two of his fingers into my lips: they tasted his precum, and his hole! With Ray pounding my ass hard, Adrian finger-fucking my mouth, and girls laughters coming from the corridor, I felt in pure sexual ecstasy. "They're spying on us", Ray laughed. "Sharon, Alex and my wife are authorized to be our spectators out of the door."
"Fill him", Adri encouraged the doctor; "give him your very last sterile fluids!"
I wrapped my ass walls around the dick that was fucking me till our breaths became faster and Ray announced he was getting close. "Me too", I gasped; but at that point my gifter squeezed my balls firmly. "No way, boy. Me and you won't cum now." 
With a lot of moans and grunts, Ray unloaded ropes of cum inside me! "I feel a temperature difference", I smiled at my gifter. "Your seed         is warmer than his! This cum has no energy, may I push it out?"
Raymond pulled out of me and invited me to get off. "Now it's my turn", he said, climbing above the mattress where he had just fucked me; 
my gifter took me  in his arms again, till we both stood up in front of Ray's desk. "I know it feels uncomfortable to have neg cum leaking from your ass", Adri said gently kissing my face. "But be patient as now comes the most important mission for you." He took a small bottle from Ray's desk and passed it to me; the sound it made when I shaked it, reminded me some sort of shampoo or shower gel! Nothing better than opening it and verifying what it was through my nose: I recognized the familiar Ginger and mint flavor.
To my surprise, Gifter guided me to the exam table again placing my hand on Ray's hairy ass! Still laying on all fours, the older man begged me to lube his virgin hole and I was upset at first. "I am not ready", I said; "you did not tell me I had to poz your... our doctor!"
"In fact you have not to, it's not your duty", Adri encouraged me again helping me to aim the man's hole with the bottle. Ray moaned in pleasure feeling cold liquid poured along his ass crack and my fingers tentatively entering him to lube him up. 
Finally I felt Gifter guiding my lubed hand to his own rock hard member. I wanted to be fucked by him and did nothing to hide it, but PozCop's determined behaviour came out: "that's my duty, boy! Deflowering and pozzing Doctor Ray Still, was the condition for me to obtain smart talking HIV in my blood. And you have to deflower me, breeding me with your very first charged load!"
For the first time I felt ashamed: being a top was not my position, every time I tried it with Hunter my dick always softened and got out of him. And now my gifter asked me to take his anal virginity in a threesome! "I can't believe it... what, Gifter, are you kidding? You a virgin?"
"Bottom virgin, yeah", he replied with pride. "I deflowered Sharon and my sister Alex in all their holes but never found someone worthy of my first time as a bottom... Till now, my boy! Let me slide in Ray, then you come behind me. Is it OK?"
"If the exam table can hold us", I grinned. Thankfully it did, despite my feet were hanging out! I still held the lube bottle and spread some fresh liquid in my gifter's ass; damn, if it was tight! I remembered the first time we did some ass play in his private shower and he told me not to insert my fingers too deeply. This time he seemed more than ready instead! Suddenly he asked me to pull my fingers out and line my hard dick to his entrance, but I felt his muscles resist to my pressure. What if I hurt him seriously!
"Don't care, tops", Ray implored; "Both of you! Let's count to three, then we all push! In sync! One... Two ... And, THREE!"
They both yelped in pain as their holes got hardly penetrated with one single, firm thrust; it took some time until we got a rhythm but finally we were all fucking each other, the air smelling lube and sex. 
"Never seen something similar", I heard a voice saying. My invisible assistant, HIV, didn't interact with us till now! "Degrade him, blind boy", my virus ordered; "humiliate the great scientist! Raymond still, you're just a cumdump for all of them... of us! Worthless PrEP-addicted fag!"
"Recharge me Ian", Adri begged. "And I'll convert this old cum whore."
"Fucking poz me up", Ray ordered, his head pressed against the exam table; "inject my creature into my blood stream! You, HIV, are mine! Good virus..."
"I'd leave you negative again", the virus teased him. "Prove me you're worthy of me!" I felt Gifter's hole becoming tighter around my dick, and just the thought of Raymond's ass doing the same, drove me wild. 
"Join me if you can!" I yelled to the virus, lost in my sex euphoria. I didn't notice the room's door slowly opening and too late I heard some footsteps discreetly coming close; we were still all pounding each other, when I clearly recognized the unmistakable sound of three cameras taking pictures from different directions. 
"Guys, go on! I couldn't miss this scene", that was Evelyn Sloan's voice. Sharon's mother stood close to the table with someone else, filming our fuck.
My breath becoming faster, my orgasm building, I screamed I was getting close. "Recharge my brother", Alexandra encouraged me. Followed by Sharon who begged Adri to poz her father! All my body was shaking, overwhelmed by sensations I never experienced before; for sure, the virus was active part in all this situation! Maybe he was fucking me too, but I couldn't feel it, as my concentration was all used to seed Adri with my first poz load as a top. My gifter cum almost simultaneously inside Ray till our orgasms finished and we ended up collapsing on top of each other, completely exhausted. 
"No ass to mouth cleaning", Evelyn Sloan warned all of us when our members were all out from respective bottom's hole; "rest a bit, recover, then we have to talk!"
All three of us remained in position till Sharon and Alex gave us two plugs to insert into our bottoms; with a little resistance, I shoved it into Adri's hole while he plugged Ray's. "Your hole doesn't need this, Ian", Evelyn explained; "even if you leak neg cum on the floor, it's where it belongs." 
Finally we split into couples again: me and Adri, Sharon and Alex, Evelyn and Ray; we made out with partners for a short while then the two doctors sat on their chairs. 
"These are for you", Evelyn said giving me and Adri one box each. I touched it in all four sides till I finally read the Braille label: Treatment As Transmission.
"You already know it, gifter Adrian Miller", she told Adri; "this one is simply a higher dose. And for you, Ian, take a pill every day. A single box covers two months and you then come to visit us again."
Poor doctors! I flooded them with questions, and they explained the therapy as easy as they could: "you see, boy ... Or you listen, what can we say? Sorry!"
"You're still shooting blanks and have to learn a lot", Adri laughed at Ray; "you can use sight-related expressions with no trouble! I reassure you. The world won't end for this!" 
"Well", Ray continued; "these meds work the opposite of traditional HIV treatment. Unlike ordinary pills which decrease viral load, ours make viral numbers double while keeping your immune cells high. So you can gift anyone with no danger for your health!"
"You already have realized it", Evelyn Sloan added; "this particular HIV strain has many properties, including the ability to talk. It is, he is, our best ally in life. Pay attention to the conditions he asks, though. These meds are tested with our specific smart strain, but if you get recharged by a different one, they might not work." 
I gasped and bit my lips, wondering what to do. 
"No, I don't want to scare you off", Evelyn continued. "But if a hybrid strain's viral load increases thanks to our treatment, your immune system might not have the expected behaviour: a mixed strain may attack your defenses bringing them to 200 or lower. Should I explain what it means?"
I shook my head and started tapping the wooden desk with fingers, emulating a computer keyboard. "AIDS, no! I wouldn't like to reach that limit! Tell me, should I use condoms with strangers, right?"
"Wouldn't you end up like Hunter?" Adri remarked. "If you want our HIV's benefits, respect the family rules. So, choose now. Condoms with strangers, your guide-virus to replace your assistive technologies, and the ability to gift. Or bareback with anyone but go down to undetectable. Decide boy, quickly!"
I lived my whole life without those benefits and feeling the discomfort of using condoms or worrying about status, now being poz did not give me the freedom various Twitter account and sites talked about. Could it be, I had been played once again!
"Undetectable", I replied at the end. "Maybe it's the right compromise! Give me ordinary meds please. I prefer to be a poz bottom cumdump for anyone wanting to fuck me."

-----
-HIV: 
After the fun I had seeing my carrier gifting the mad scientist while being recharged by his chaser Ian, I assumed the best had yet to come. Three male and three female human beings as my family, it looked like all my dreams had come true. No longer locked into a vial or being transferred from a place to another together with chemical substances able to ruin my RNA forever. But now I could not accept this!
Ian, the guy who taught me to guide him and how to be helpful for his blindness. The one who showed me how funny interspecies sex was. Now he wanted to tie me, force me down to untransmittable? I had to do something, at least to scare doctors off! The boy could also be naive, but why didn't the others protest against his decision! I had to hurry up, taking steps before it would be too late. 
So, that was what I did: I had all his blood stream under control and in a few minutes Ian collapsed on the desk, sweating profusely and breathing hard.
"Wake up, my boy", Adri shook his chaser's shoulders without obtaining any answers; Ian's muscles seemed not to respond and I enjoyed it when gifter's concern turned into tears soon. 
"Lay him on the exam table", Sharon proposed, crying too. But Alexandra took her arm and guided her outside of the room.
Soon enough the guy was on his back, with Adri attempting chest compressions. Again I relived what I witnessed some days before, but at that time I was not the cause: Ryan the murderer, made Hunter swallow poison and poor guy died miserably, foaming at the mouth. "Kill him, kill him", I suggested when I realized the Predator was pointing a knife at my host. "Cop, you're carrying a gun, use it!" And he thankfully did, setting all of us free from HPV-Pocalypse patient zero.
The situation was different now, but humans did not know it and desperately tried the impossible to revive Ian. A failure after the other: his body cooling down, no breathing or heart beat, apparently the end had come for him too! 
"I can't accept to lose another friend", Adri begged. "Make the miracle, HIV, you, please..." The cop was crying copiously, tears soaking his uniform. "You succeeded with Alex, now save Ian!"
That was enough, they might have learned their lesson and I wanted them not to lose their trust on me.
"Time of death", Raymond was announcing. But suddenly Ian opened his eyes, his muscles slowly regaining strength. 
"You're like Snow White's prince", Evelyn smiled to Adri; "you gave him a kiss and he woke up!" It was matter of seconds, and I assisted to the sweetest scene a human could ever show me: Ian, still weak after he fainted, almost falling from the exam table and being caught in time by his gifter's arms.
"I could not... could not breathe", the boy whispered. "And, no, I don't remember what happened. I felt sick while talking! But? We were talking about what?"
All males and females were inside the room again, holding Ian in a tight, warm embrace. "We were talking about our new life", Adri's sister said; "and I was explaining that Alexandra Miller is dead now. I'm Alex! The most gender fluid and proud poz cumdump for the family!"
"And I'm Sharon, the mother of next generation of gifters." She placed a hand on her own protruding belly, smiling at all the others. "Little Elias will be viral, like me, and like his father. Everyone of you must get prepared for the time of his 18th birthday party!"
I saw Adri and Raymond take Ian by his armpits and lifting him from the ground. "And this one is our special chaser", Ray said. "Ready to become a gifter himself!"
I could notice it, the boy was holding the box of Treatment As Transmission tightly in his hand. 
"I'll never give up with my new existence", he finally announced, in tears. "No need to bareback with strangers. I have a family. And a faithful virus. What could I wish more!"
And what could I look for, too. Who gives a damn of a name, a shape, the ability to be seen by human eyes. I am HIV, the smartest and strongest virus in the world. I can speak to humans, understand what they want and what they don't. I can decide for their life, and for my own. I have everything I need, now!