From Pastor to Pozzed Hole

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I haven't abandoned this story, men. I promise. I'm just having trouble writing the next section. What I have feels like filler, and I'm not sure how to jump without creating confusion. There will be nothing new tonight, but I'm expecting something new next Saturday. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Heir2012 said:

I haven't abandoned this story, men. I promise. I'm just having trouble writing the next section. What I have feels like filler, and I'm not sure how to jump without creating confusion. There will be nothing new tonight, but I'm expecting something new next Saturday. 

Nevermind. I started writing, and it all came out. Here you go.

Part 39: Ben Ryder

(Pastor Kline’s Perspective)

“Hello?”

“Hey, Mark. It’s me,” Will said over the phone. “Am I interrupting anything?”

“Nothing,” I told him, examining myself in a mirror. “In fact, I just sent my wife off to visit her sister for two weeks.”

“Sounds like that’ll leave your ass open for the rest of us,” Will said. “Peter will want to see you.”

“Is his dick ready to fuck?” I asked.

“Maybe not,” he said. “But you know there’s no stopping Peter. Not now, anyway.”

“Yeah,” I said, looking myself over, taking in my dress pants, my buttoned shirt, and my tie. I looked good. I felt good. “Lucky man.”

“A horny man,” he said. “And it’s his own fault for piercing his own dick with his wedding ring.”

“Do you…” I started, stopping as the thought got caught in my throat. “Do you ever find yourself… jealous of him?”

“Jealous of Peter?” he said. “I mean, the PA does look hot, and he can cum a lot.”

“Not that,” I said. “Not his hyperspermia. I mean, the fact that he’s out. He’s living his life now, the way he wants to.”

“Oh,” Will said. I could hear the weight in his voice, the realization setting in. “I don’t know. I mean, yeah, he got rid of his wife, but, I mean, he’s not exactly… free. He’s hiding out at Wade’s house. He left his job and has no money. Everyone but us is talking to him, and even we have to do it in secret. I don’t know, Mark. I don’t really think I’m feeling jealous of him.”

“I guess you’re right,” I said. “Still, I can’t help but think—”

“I know it’s hard,” Will said. “But don’t go off and do something stupid. Yes, it worked out well with Peter, Lewis, and your son, but we can’t keep pushing our luck. It won’t take long before we go too far.”

“You’re right,” I said, walking to my front door, my keys in hand. “We’ll be smart.” I ended the call and walked out the door.

__

I sat at the table, my heart racing, my mind spinning, an ache in my stomach causing me to feel sick. What if Will was right? What if I had pushed my luck too far? What if I was putting not only myself but everyone else at risk? Had I made a mistake?

“Mark? Mark Kline, is that you?”

I looked up and nearly fell out of my chair as I saw the face of a man I hadn’t seen in decades. I stood up, my legs feeling weak while my extended hand shook. It was suddenly remarkable to me that I hadn’t noticed it before. How had I never noticed how similar Will looked to his father?

“Ben,” I said, grabbing his hand and shaking it. He had a firm grip, and I nearly came thinking about how amazing his hand would feel stroking my cock, grasping my balls, taking hold of my neck. “It’s great to see you.”

“And you,” he said, taking a seat. “I hope you haven’t been waiting here long.”

“Not at all,” I said. The waitress came over and took our orders, my order almost missed as my attention was stolen by Ben. “Where’s your wife?” I asked. “Isn’t she coming?”

“She’s at home,” Ben said. “My wife isn’t one who likes traveling, even if it is to see her own son preach. Granted, we’ve seen him do it before, but it’s almost a sin that we haven’t seen him in his, I’m sorry, his and your church.”

“It’s a good distance,” I said, happy at hearing the news that he was alone.

“My wife prefers everyone journeying to see her,” he said, rolling his eyes. The waitress brought us our drinks. “That might be why we’ve never managed to make the connection that you work with Will before now.”

“I’m sorry to hear that she’s not with you,” I lied. “It would have been good to meet her.”

“Well, between you and me,” he said, leaning forward, his cologne wafting into my nose and ensnaring my senses, “I’m happy to be here alone.”

My cock jumped. “Why’s that?”

“Mark, let me tell you now before you get to be sitting where I’m sitting,” Ben said. “Retirement isn’t as wonderful as it seems. I used to have something to do with my day, serving a purpose, spending hours in my office, but now I’m left listening to my wife jabber on about all these people I don’t know or don’t care about. She’s constantly nagging at me to get up and do something, but once I do, she’s nagging at me to relax. She wants us to join all these elderly groups, as if I’m one foot in the grave. I’m still a young man. Well, I’m a man who isn’t locked up in a retirement home. I can’t get a word in even if my life depended on it. It’s exhausting. That’s why I was so happy to hear from you. You’re giving me a chance to escape for a few days.”

“You’re giving me a lot to look forward to.”

Ben smiled. “I’m almost tempted to order a drink with alcohol in it,” he said.

“Don’t let me stop you,” I joked, wishing he would, letting his guard down. It’s not that I wanted him drunk, but if he was a bit looser, it would make everything considerably easier.

“I shouldn’t,” he said.

“Glad to hear it,” I said. “Not glad that you’re feeling that way about your wife. That’s not what I mean. I mean, I’m glad you could make the trip. I’m glad it’s going to give you the time away you need.”

“Thanks,” he said. “You’re married too, right?”

I nodded.

“Do you ever feel like you’re… what’s the right word…?”

“Stifled?” I joked.

“That’s one of the words to use,” Ben said, laughing. “I know it sounds horrible, especially since we’re both pastors, but I sometimes just want to… well, never mind.”

“Want to what?” I urged, my mind enraptured by every word he had to say. I had missed seeing this man speak, watching his lips, noticing his strong chin which was darkened by stubble. I remember watching him in college, wishing I could kiss his chin, even suckle on his prominent Adam’s apple. I simply wanted a taste of him. Will wasn't enough for me, anymore. I needed the real thing. I needed the source. 

“Sometimes I just want to run away,” he said. For a moment, there was a look on his face, a look of shock at hearing those words come out of his mouth. Then, for an even briefer moment, I saw a slight smile at the thought. “Sometimes, I don’t know, I just wish I could disappear for a while, be on my own, shirk off all those responsibilities. Is that awful?”

“No,” I said.

“Do you ever feel like that?”

I smiled. “Often, unfortunately. Maybe it’s the job. Maybe it’s just marriage. I have felt like that, though.”

“And what helped you through it?” he asked.

“Honestly,” I said, “your son. Will helped me.”

“Will helped you through it?” Ben laughed. “And how did he manage to do that?”

Memories of my legs pulled to my chest, Will’s naked body on top of me, his dick slamming into my hole, filling me up with his poz seed filled my mind, and my cock got hard again. Mixing with those memories were the imaginings of Ben on top of me, his naked, sweaty body writhing as he filled me with his cock. All the nights I spent with Will fucking me, all the days I spent sucking him off in his office, all solidified in my mind.

“He… helped me tap into a piece of myself that I had always wanted to find. When I was feeling lost, he, and a few other men from the church, helped pull me back to where I needed to be.”

“Sounds like my boy did well,” Ben said.

“He did very well,” I told him, my hole aching to feel his cock again. “He always does.”

“And he still doesn’t know that I’m here?”

“I never spoke a word of it to him,” I said. I had already imagined all the scenarios which would play out. While I knew none of them ended as well as I would hope, that didn’t stop me from making sure the plan moved forward.

“And you’ve got your own boy?”

“I do,” I said. “Ryan. He’s in college.”

“And how are you two doing?”

“Better now,” I said. “We struggled to connect for a while, but we managed to reconnect recently. Will helped with that, too." I remembered the night of Will fucking Ryan's hole, fucking my son right into me, milking my son's prostate until he shot our family's load deep into my hole. "You could almost say he pushed my son right into my arms.”

Ben smiled. “I’m glad to hear that my boy is doing well. I wish his brothers were doing as well as him. My son Zack is married. We’re expecting grandkids soon. I hope they have them to give my wife someone else to worry over. My other son, Jay, is… well, it’s difficult to describe Jay. He’s a lot to handle.”

“I’m sure he is,” I said, knowing from experience. “Will has told me all about Jay.”

“I’ve always spoken out against Jay,” Ben said. “I’ve always been so hard on him. I sometimes wonder if everything I did caused him to act the way he has. He’s so wild. He’s so uncontrollable. He’s so… he’s so…” Ben’s expression changed again, almost as if he was seeing something clearly for the first time. “He’s so… free. That’s the only word I can’t think of. He’s free.”

“Is that a bad thing?” I asked. “Shouldn’t we all, in some way, be free?”

Ben looked at me, his brow furrowed, his mind turning over everything he had just told me. Now, more than ever, I could see Will within his father.

“I’m sorry,” Ben said, standing up and leaving the table.

“Ben,” I called, trying to run after him. “Ben, what’s wrong?”

“I’m sorry, Mark,” he said, heading for the door. “I just… I’ve got to go.”

“Is it something I said?” I watched as Ben left the restaurant.

__

(Will’s perspective)

“I’m not sure what’s going on,” I told Dom, circling around Wade’s living room, a fresh load of his cum dripping out of my ass. My own cock was covered in cum, having just shot deep into Wade’s hole as he fisted Peter. Peter’s cock was still too sensitive for him to be fucking anyone, and while we couldn’t stop him from leaking so much precum, we did try to teach him how to orgasm with just his ass and with little cum being ejaculated.

“He’ll learn,” Wade had told us. Since Peter had been staying with Wade, the two of them had gotten to be very close. It was almost as if Wade had found someone he could train in all the perverted sexual acts he lived for while Peter had found someone who worshiped his gift for how incredible it made him.

Though Peter had since recovered from his conversion, now officially being a poz man, he still tried to keep out of sight until the rumors about him started to die down a bit. So while Dom and I would often spend time at his or my apartment, we were for the present time spending hours with Wade and Peter so we could all fuck as much as our cocks and balls allowed.

The only person missing was Pastor Kline.

“Do you think something’s wrong?” Dom asked.

“I’m not sure,” I told him. “It’s just, when I talked to him on the phone today, he sounded… I don’t know… off.”

“Maybe he didn’t want his wife to hear.”

“She’s out of town,” I told him.

“Maybe he’s sick,” Peter said.

“Even when he was converting and on his ass,” I told them, “he still found a way for me to get my cock up his ass. If he’s sick, he’ll manage to be here riding as many cocks as he can.”

“Maybe it’s nothing.”

I shook my head. “He looked weird even when Peter was getting his cock pierced,” I said. “Something’s going on with him, but I can’t figure out what it is.”

“Let’s go find out,” Dom said.

We got in my car and drove over to Pastor Kline’s house. We knew his wife was gone, but there was no guarantee that he would be there. Hours had passed since I spoke to him, and there had been no further communication since. 

“Maybe he’s visiting his son,” Dom said.

“Mark's car is here,” I said, pointing it out, failing to notice another car parked nearby.

We walked to the door and found that it was slightly ajar, the lights inside still on. I looked at Dom who shrugged, turning back to examine the neighborhood. “There’s another car here. Maybe he’s not alone.”

“Someone from church?” I asked, spotting the car without taking the proper time to notice it. 

“Maybe someone to fuck,” Dom said.

We entered the house and started searching, trying to keep quiet so we didn’t scare anyone should he have someone else there.

“Will,” Dom whispered, waving me over. He pointed at a trail of clothing leading up the stairs and into the hall. “I think he’s got someone here, and I doubt he’s from church.”

“With our church, it’s anyone’s guess,” I said.

Dom started up the stairs, but I reached out and grabbed his arm. “What the fuck are you doing?”

“I want to see who it is,” Dom said.

“He didn’t invite us.”

“Exactly,” Dom said. “Think of all the times we invited him over so we could fuck him. We brought him into this world. He can’t just sneak off and fuck someone without at least inviting us to fuck. If not to fuck, to at least watch.” Dom started up the stairs, and though I tried to resist the temptation, I soon found myself right behind Dom, slowly moving down the hall.

I noticed the clothing, spotting the undershirts, the socks, the ties, and the underwear. Everything belonged to men, so we knew Pastor Kline was with a man. We got to the door and found it slightly open, the sound of a squeaking bed, strained moans, and skin slapping skin pouring out into the hall.

“Let’s see who we’ve got,” Dom said, pushing the door open.

Having fucked in Pastor Kline’s bedroom before, I knew where to look, and spotted the two men fucking immediately. I saw the naked skin, Pastor Kline’s legs hoisted up in the air, his hands grasping the arms of the man fucking his ass as hard and as fast as possible. I watched as the man’s hips thrusted forward, Pastor Kline’s legs wrapping around his waist, pulling him deeper into his body. I could see the sweat glistening on their bodies. I could smell the aroma of sex in the air. 

“Oh fuck,” Pastor Kline moaned. "Oh, fuck me!"

“You like that?”

Air caught in my lungs as I heard the voice, the scene before me turning upside down.

"Fuck me harder!"

Everything I had missed, from the car outside to the clothing on the floor to the back of the man’s head, even though now covered in sweat, all became familiar.

"You want my load? Here it comes!"

My heart felt as if it was about to burst out of my chest.

“Dad?”

Pastor Kline shot up, scrambling across the bed, pulling at sheets to cover himself. My eyes, however, were focused on the naked man who jumped off the bed, turning around, his thick, hard cock standing straight out.

“Will?” my father said. His cock started shooting cum, splattering across the floor between us.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I told you we'd get here. I promise more of Ben in the next chapter. We may be having a Ryder Threesome in the near future. 

• Like 7
  • Piggy 6

It's still Sunday, and instead of saving this for next week, I've decided to give it to you now, knowing I left you on a cliffhanger. Enjoy!

Part 40: Pastor Fucks Pastor

(Pastor Kline’s Perspective)

I sat in my living room, sick to my stomach, my mind playing over everything that happened since I saw Ben. He’d told me about his wife and the tension he had felt. He told me about how proud he was of Will. He told me about his son Jay and how he thought he was… free? I couldn’t understand why he had left the way he did. Had I said something I shouldn’t have? Was it possible that maybe he knew how I felt about him? Did he know that I’d only contacted him in the hopes of something happening between us? Did he know that I’m gay? Did he know that I’ve slept with his son? Did he know that his son had pozzed me? Did he—

There was a knocking on my door, pulling me back from the catastrophe of the day. Another knocking brought me to my feet and running to the door. “Hello?”

“Mark?”

“Ben?” I unlocked the door, but before I could open it, the door flew open and Ben stormed inside, the door bouncing back. He pushed past me, his manner manic. He looked disheveled, his shirt untucked, his tie loosened. His hair was messed up. He looked so different from the man I had seen earlier that day. “Ben, what’s wrong?”

“I can’t,” he said, moving further into my home, circling, pacing. “I can’t. I can’t.”

“You can’t what?” I asked. “What’s wrong?”

“I can’t keep doing this,” he said, turning to me, his eyes wide. “I just… I can’t keep…”

“Ben, what’s wrong?” I grabbed his shoulders, trying to stop his moving. He was breathing heavily, his eyes slightly red. “Are you alright? What’s going on?”

“I’m a horrible person,” he said.

“What? No, you’re not.”

“Yes, I am,” he said. “I’m horrible. I’m a horrible person.”

“No, you’re not.”

“I’ve always been a horrible person,” he said.

“Ben, sit down.” I brought him to a chair, helping him to sit as he tried to slow his breathing. “Do you want something to drink?”

“No,” he said. “I’m fine. I’m fine.”

“Are you sure?” I asked, sitting across from him.

He started to nod, but he quickly started shaking his head. “I feel… I feel so… so… ashamed!”

“Why?” I asked.

“Because,” he said. “There’s a darkness in my heart that I can’t remove.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I’ve tried to pray it away,” he said. “I tried to smother it. I tried to hide it so far down inside me so it wouldn’t come back.”

“What are you talking about?”

“My son,” Ben said, “I’ve always looked down on him. I’ve always looked at him as if he was something awful, someone who I should be ashamed of.”

“I don’t understand,” I said. “What has Will—”

“Not Will,” he said, staring at me, confused. “Jay.”

“Jay?”

Ben shook his head. “I always knew my son was wild. He turned from his faith long ago. He ran as far from me as he could. I built a wall up against him, wanting to distance myself from him and his choices. Whenever we speak, it’s strained. He hates me.”

“He doesn’t hate you.”

“He does,” Ben said. “I just spoke to him. I called him. Even before I could really say a word, he shouted at me and hung up. He didn’t even let me explain to him that I… that I…”

“That you what?”

Ben stared at me. “He doesn’t know that he and I are exactly the same.”

“What? What do you mean?”

Ben’s chin shook as he held back tears. “I’m not the pure man you think I am. I’m not good. I’ve… I’ve sinned. I’ve sinned so many times.”

“Ben, we all have,” I said. “All men have—”

“No,” Ben shouted, sending me back. “I’m not a good, pure man. Before you met me, before I went to college, I… I wasn’t pure. I hadn’t kept myself pure for my wife.”

I stared at him, his words sinking in. “You weren’t… a virgin?”

Ben hung his head. “I slept with my girlfriend at the time, but not only her. I slept with dozens of women. I couldn’t help myself. I couldn’t stop. There was this… urge inside me. I couldn’t keep myself clean. My sexual deviance consumed my thoughts.”

“Ben, you were a young man,” I said. “All young men, all men have strong sexual urges.”

“But I’m not meant to,” he said. “I’m a man of God. I’m meant to be pure. I’m meant to resist all sexual urges, but I couldn’t. My son… my son is just like me. I see so much of myself in him. I see his choices as my own. But that’s not the worst part. The worst part is… is…”

“Is what?”

He looked at me, a tear running down his cheek. “I want to be him.”

I leaned back in my chair. “What?”

“I want to live like him,” Ben said. “I know it’s wrong. I know that I’m a married man with sons. I know that I’m meant to be a respectable man, a godly man everyone is meant to look up to, but that’s not who I am inside. All I want is what my son has. He is free. He sleeps with anyone he wants. He does whatever he wants without the fear of ramifications.”

I watched in awe as Ben’s moral compass collapsed. I saw him crave the sin Jay and Will bathed in. I saw him struggling with the same darkness that had tortured my soul for decades. Never, in all the years I had craved this man, had I believed him to be as sinful as me. As sinful as Jay. As sinful as Will. Well, I thought, knowing the deepest secret we all hid deep inside ourselves, not as sinful as he might think.

“I tried to tell my son,” Ben said. “I tried to confess to him, to Jay. I wanted to speak to someone, hoping he wouldn’t judge me. I didn’t want Will to know, to look at me any differently, but even Jay wouldn’t listen. He hates me so much that he doesn’t even want to speak to me.”

“He feels hurt,” I said. “He feels—”

“He’s gay,” Ben said.

“What?”

“Jay,” Ben continued. “He told me he’s gay. He said it as if it was one final slap to my face. He said it to hurt me. He said it to make me hate him.” Ben covered his face with his hands, his breathing heavy. “He still doesn’t know that… that I am… that I’m also…”

I reached out and pried his hands off his face, holding his chin steady. His tearful eyes stared into mine. I leaned forward, moving carefully, and lightly pressed my lips on his. It was the moment I had always hoped for. It was the moment I had always desired more than anything. In that moment, I knew I was risking everything, just as he had with his confession. I waited, only my lips moving, only my desire made known. I started to pull back, my heart sinking, knowing I had read the situation wrong. I had been entirely wrong.

“Ben, I—”

Ben grabbed my head and pulled me into a deep kiss, holding me tight. I could taste him. I finally found myself pulled into the hold of the first person I ever truly loved.

His hands let me go, our lips parting. I moved back, watching his face as I saw him thinking over everything he had just done. It was brief, but there was a small smile.

“I hope I read that right,” I said, clearing my throat.

Ben laughed, wiping tears away. “Yes,” he said. “You read that right.”

“Good,” I said. “If I hadn’t, I would have just fucked up my life.”

“That’s funny. I was thinking the same thing.”

“Don’t worry,” I told him. “I won’t tell anyone anything. I promise. Your secret is safe with me.”

Ben nodded, collecting his composure.

“Can I tell you something?” I asked. “I’ve wanted to do that for a long time. I mean, a long time. Decades.”

“Really?” Ben said. “Well, I can’t exactly say the same thing, but I’m flattered.”

“Haven’t you ever… you know… been with another man?”

“No,” Ben said, a bit too loud. “I’m sorry. No, I haven’t. Like I said, I only ever slept with women. Then I got married. After that, I’m ashamed to say, I slept with several more women.”

“From your church?”

“No,” he said. “Never someone I knew. I only ever slept with women who were strangers to me, women I’d never see again. I couldn’t silence my urges, but I made sure the truth wouldn’t hunt me down.”

“The truth always does,” I told him.

Ben nodded. “At some point in my life,” he said, “there came a time when my sexual urges started to change, to transform. I started noticing the men around me. I started feeling a sexual pull toward them. I tried to trick myself into believing that it was only because I had started to keep myself contained. I had tried, once my sons were born and growing, to keep myself true to my wife. The way she treats me now is how she has always treated me. I’ve always found myself running from her. I tried to believe that she was the reason for why I felt this way toward other men. I prayed. I prayed for God to silence the urges, but they wouldn’t disappear. Instead, they grew stronger. I lusted after the men of my church. I wanted them. I tried to create scenarios in which one of them would find himself alone with me, discovering desires they never knew they had. I wanted another man to want me.”

“But you never did?”

“Never. I fought hard, especially once Will became a pastor. I didn’t want to shame him, but everything Jay did with his life only fueled the fire inside me. I saw the life he lived, and I wanted it. I wanted it so badly. My wife and I haven’t had sex in years. My urges started to grow stronger. For some reason, as we talked today, I found them rising back to the surface, stronger than ever before.”

“And your son being gay…”

“Jay and I are more alike than I already knew,” he said. “I think I owe him an apology.”

“Maybe,” I said. I reached out my hands, holding his. “Now that you’ve told me all of this, what now?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, what do you think you owe yourself?”

Ben looked deep into my eyes, and I got lost in his.

“I'm here with you,” he finally said. “If you’ll have me.”

I smiled, nodding. I stood up and started toward the stairs, Ben following behind. As we walked, I started to unbutton my shirt and undue my belt, Ben following my lead. I wanted to relish the sight of this gorgeous man stripping his clothing, revealing himself to me for the first time. Here we were, two men of God, casting off the costumes that we wore for the world, revealing to each other the true passion beneath.

“Are you sure?” I asked as we reached the bedroom door, only our underwear remaining.

“What does this tell you?” Ben grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into a deep, passionate kiss, his tongue exploring my own, tasting me.

We stumbled into the bedroom, and I fell back onto the bed, looking up at the gorgeous man standing in front of me. No, he wasn’t as fit as Will or Jay, but he was just as hairy, and his body was, to me, the greatest sight I’d ever seen. I pulled my underwear off, revealing my body to him, allowing him to see the man he had revealed his soul to.

Ben smiled as he looked at me, filling me with an overwhelming rush of joy, almost orgasmic.

“I hope you won’t be disappointed,” Ben said, moving his hands to the waistband of his underwear.

“I could never be,” I said. “You could never disappoint me.”

He slid his underwear down, letting them fall to the floor, kicking them out the door and into the hall, grabbing my own and throwing them out too. I stared at his body, my eyes falling down to his magnificent cock which was already getting hard. It looked as if he was the thickness of Jay but also the length of Will, creating the perfect example of a penis. His balls, the source of two of the sexiest men I knew, hung low and were of a considerable size.

“What do you think?” he asked, reaching down and giving his dick a tug.

“I think it’s the most beautiful cock I’ve ever seen,” I told him. “No wonder you fucked so many women. With a cock like that, what other choice do you have?”

Ben smiled and then climbed up onto the bed, hovering over me, looking down with a burning passion I couldn’t wait to be consumed by. He leaned down and kissed me, his body pressed against mine. I was consumed by his warmth, my hands reaching for his back so I could pull him down on me. I wanted to ravage him, to explore every aspect of his body until there wasn’t anything of Ben Ryder that I didn’t know by heart.

“Wow,” he said, breaking the kiss. “You have really wanted this.”

“You have no idea,” I said.

Ben looked down at his cock, a steady stream of precum leaking out. “Looks like I won’t be needing any lube. Unless, you have some…”

“No,” I said. “I’m fine. I trust you.”

Ben smiled, kissed me again, and then pushed himself back up, towering over me. He looked like a god. “Ready?”

“I’ve been ready for years,” I told him, my legs lifted up, revealing my hole.

“I’ll go slow,” he said, directing his cock head toward my puckered hole.

“Don’t,” I told him. “I can’t wait. I need you inside me.”

Ben smiled and then pressed his cock against my hole, forcing his thick, burning dick into my body. I felt myself shaking, months of being fucked by Will, Peter, and Dom not enough to open my body to a man as magnificent as Ben.

“Are you alright?” he asked.

“Keep going,” I said. Ben hadn’t mentioned anything about a condom, and I didn’t want him to notice as the high of the moment had not yet disappeared. If I kept him inside of me and got him fucking my ass, he’d fail to notice, and I’d feel him shoot his load deep inside my guts. I could feel every inch entering me. I watched as his face contorted to the waves of pleasure coursing through his body as he entered me, filling me.

“Fuck me,” I told him, his eyes meeting mine. “Fuck me hard.”

Ben smiled. “I’ve waited so long for a man to tell me that,” he said. He started thrusting into me, his cock hitting my prostate and driving me wild. Everything I had felt when I had been fucked by Will was multiplied as the man of my deepest desires drove his cock deep into my body, filling me in ways no one else ever could.

I watched the sweat pouring down Ben’s face, admiring his heaving chest as he kept up the pace, drilling my hole. He fucked just as well, if not better, than the men half his age. He was everything I ever wanted, and now I had him.

“Oh fuck,” I moaned. “Oh, fuck me!”

“You like that?”

“Fuck me harder,” I cried.

“You want my load?” he taunted. “Here it comes.”

I was lost in the moment, knowing that I was to be filled with the seed of this righteous man. Every hope I had ever had in connection with this moment was being fulfilled.

“Dad?”

I heard the voice, and I instantly knew who was standing in the doorway. I sat up, grabbing for sheets, trying to cover myself as my eyes rested on the shocked expression of Will Ryder. I watched as he looked from me to Ben, time slowing down around us.

Ben climbed off the bed, turning to his son, his cock, swelling from his needed release, ejaculating ropes of his cum all over the floor.

I tried several versions of how to get Ben to this point and into Pastor Kline's bed. I hope this didn't disappoint. I know there's a lot of dialogue, but I felt it was needed. I couldn't just have Ben jump into bed with no consideration for how he got there. Anyway, thanks for reading this far! 

• Like 16
  • Piggy 2