From Pastor to Pozzed Hole

Sorry, no chapter today. I'm currently traveling and don't have the availability. 

I did want to acknowledge that today is the 1 year anniversary of the first chapter of Will and Dom's journey, and I thank you all for your enthusiasm. It's been great seeing your messages, public and private, showing how much these characters turn you on. I always love hearing from you. 

Thanks, 

Heir2012 

• Like 8

On 10/10/2022 at 1:33 PM, Heir2012 said:

I appreciate the fact that you are living out the scenarios I'm writing about. You're almost a character in the story. 

So enjoy being full of my lover's cum when at home with the wife.

• 2 weeks later...

Part 33: Dom takes Ryan and a Revelation (part 5)

(Dom's Perspective)

“So, did you load your dad’s ass up?” I asked, my cock still hard after loading Lewis up with my toxic cum. The kid was taking a break before we fucked him again. I knew his ass must have been killing him. Even though Peter’s cock was larger than average, mine could cause even the sluttiest of cumdumps to cry out in pain.

“Sure did,” Ryan said, reaching out and grabbing Pastor Kline’s ass as they walked into the living room. “I can feel it leaking out.”

“That’s because his toxic body can’t stand having neg cum in it,” I told him. “You’ll learn soon enough.”

“I hope so,” Ryan said.

“And how about your ass?” I asked, walking forward and grabbing Ryan’s ass, pulling it open and feeling the cum leak out over my fingers. “Let’s see…” I licked the cum off my fingers, letting the taste of his ass and the cum cover my tongue. “I know that cum anywhere. It’s some delicious charged jizz.”

“Hopefully it’ll do the job,” Will said, coming to my side and kissing me, his hard cock burning hot against my leg. “How did you and Lewis do?”

“He’s loaded up,” I said. “I stretched that ass wide open.”

“He sure did,” Lewis said, smiling and then wincing.

“I know the feeling,” Will said. “You won’t walk right for days after Dom fucks you.”

“It’s a gift,” I said, grabbing my cock and shaking it, a bead of precum dripping down.

“What are those tattoos for?” Lewis asked, pointing at my arm. “Tally marks?”

“They’re all the men I’ve converted,” I said.

“I was number fifty,” Will said.

“We’ve been sharing everyone else,” I said. “I see Will as my crowning glory. The ultimate conversion.”

“Why?” Lewis asked, trying to sit but having to stand as he winced. Fuck, I ruined his hole.

“Look at him,” I said, eyeing Will’s body, his cock dripping. “He’s the picture of masculinity. Fit body. Hairy body. Gorgeous cock… almost as big as mine. Full balls.” I reached out and cradled his scrotum, feeling his testicles dance within my palm. I made these, I think, feeling their weight, feeling their power. “He was raised to be a good Christian man, the picture of a perfect husband, well-behaved, obedient, pure…” I squeezed his balls, causing him to squirm for a moment before he gave into the pain. “Well, not pure anymore.”

“Pure toxic,” he said, showing no sign that I was still squeezing his balls. Satisfied, I released them.

“It’s incredible seeing two young men like you,” Pastor Kline said, pulling Ryan and Lewis into a hug, “taking control of their lives like this. I wish I had done that when I was your age.”

“You’re doing it now,” I said. “What more can a father do beyond taking his son’s cock in his ass and hopefully contributing to his poz conversion?”

“Not a thing,” Ryan said.

“Jay and Peter still at it?” Will asked.

“I think so,” I said. “You know Peter. He can go all night.”

“Is he the only one?” Ryan asked, stepping forward and grabbing my cock. “How about you? How long can you go for?”

“Not sure,” I told him, my larger frame towering over him, my dominant nature pulling him in. “We can find out.”

A phone started ringing, Will turning about. “That’s mine,” he said. “Where is my phone?”

“I’d say check your pants, but it’s impossible to tell with so much clothing everywhere,” Pastor Kline said. “Hold on, I think it’s here.” He knelt down, revealing his cum-covered ass. “Yep. Here it is.” He started to turn, but stopped, his eyes glued to the screen.

“What’s wrong?” Will asked.

“Nothing,” Pastor Kline said, shaking himself out of his daze. “Sorry… I, ugh… got lightheaded for a second.” He handed Will the phone as the call stopped ringing. “It was your dad, I think. It said ‘Dad’ under the, uhm, picture.”

“Thanks,” Will said. “I’ll call him back later.”

“I still want to meet your father,” I said, taking his phone, eyeing the picture on the screen. “He’s a handsome man. I see where you and Jay get it from.”

“I’ve already told you,” Will said, putting his phone to the side, “He’s as far from us as you could get.”

“Like you?” I asked, smiling. “Now, I think it’s time I had a chance of exploring Young Mr. Kline.” I stepped forward and wrapped my arm around Ryan’s body, pulling him close. “Would Papa Kline like to join?”

“I have to head out,” Pastor Kline said.

“What?” Will said. “Already?”

“Yeah,” he said. “Sorry.”

“But we only got started,” Ryan said.

“And I still wanted to be sandwiched between my pastors,” Lewis said.

“Maybe another time,” Pastor Kline said, collecting his things. “I’m sorry. It’s been incredible, though.” He looked at Ryan, his eyes tearing up. “I finally got to do what I’ve always dreamed of doing. I’ve had my son fuck my ass.”

“It won’t be the last time,” Ryan said. “We should go on a guys trip this summer.”

“Absolutely,” Pastor Kline said. “We’ll make that happen.”

“Who knows,” I said, my aching cock pressing into Ryan’s ass. “Maybe we’ll all join. I’d like to have my way with multiple generations.”

We watched Pastor Kline leave while Lewis and Will went back to the room, Ryan pressing his ass against my cock.

“You think you can handle me,” I whispered, lightly biting his ear. “All of me?” I ran my hands along his sides, moving them to his front, feeling the muscles which defined his young body. He felt powerful, like he was at the peak of his youth, of his strength, of his power. I was excited to add to him, to his body, to his life. “What is it that you want?”

“I want your cock inside me,” Ryan said, his hands reaching back, grabbing my ass.

“And?”

“I want your poz cum.”

“And?” I pressed.

“And I want you to tear my ass to pieces,” he said.

I smiled. “Strong words from someone who has only fucked a few times.”

“Doesn’t mean I don’t know what I want,” Ryan said. “My dad knew what he wanted. “Will knew what he wanted. So did Peter. Sometimes, we just know.”

“Good,” I whispered, watching as my breath sent chills across his warm skin. “Because there is no going back. Just look at Peter who is still clawing for it. Look at Jay, Will, your father.”

Ryan tilted his head back, looking me in the eye. “I want it,” he said. “Can’t you feel Will’s cum leaking out of my ass. I want it.”

I reached down and could feel it still leaking out. I smiled. “Guess you’re lubed up.” I shoved my dick into his ass, his body jumping as I filled him.

“Fuck!” he cried, his hands leaving my ass, one reaching back and wrapping around to my neck, the other reaching out into the air. “Oh, fuck!”

“Feel that,” I growled, thrusting hard into his ass, his body shaking from my intrusion. “I’m tearing you up inside. You thought Will was big, you have no idea. Will and I are different.”

“How?” he moaned, his breathing short as I held nothing back.

“Will makes love,” I told him, jamming my cock harder into his ass with each word. “I fuck… hard.” I pushed his arm away from my neck and wrapped my arms beneath his armpits, trapping him against me.

“Fuck me,” Ryan cried, his chest heaving. “Fuck me!”

My arms wrapped around his chest, and I could feel his heart beating hard against my arms. His one hand rested on my arm, his fingers touching the tally marks.

“Do you want to be one of them?” I whispered. “Do you want to be one of many?”

He moaned, his hand trying to grasp the tattoo. I slammed into him again.

“Do you,” I continued, “want to be like your father?”

Slam.

“Like Will?”

Slam.

“Like,” I said, pressing my mouth to his ear, tasting his sweat, “me?”

“Yes,” he groaned, his hole grasping my cock and milking it. “It’s all I want!”

“Then it’s yours.” I buried my cock deep, unloading in his ass, hearing him moan as his own cock started pumping out his neg cum. I watched it cover the floor, his body releasing what he no longer wanted, his ass accepting what he needed. “Beautiful,” I said, kissing his neck.

(Pastor Kline’s Perspective)

I looked down at the screen, watching as the phone continued to ring. I felt dizzy, my legs suddenly weak. “It was your dad, I think,” I said, trying to calm my racing heart. “It said ‘Dad’ under the, uhm, picture.”

I didn’t hear much of what everyone said after that. I felt numb, as if I’d run a race. I made an excuse to leave, though I hated to. Seeing my boy naked amongst all those men, the men who saw me and wanted me, made me the hardest I’d ever been. This was the night I had been waiting for, even before I knew Ryan would be there. For weeks I had told Will and Dom that the fuck I wanted the most was with my son. Sure, we'd be able to fuck again, but again with everyone else? I didn't know...

I got in my car and drove home, sitting outside, unable to go in. I didn’t want to see my wife. I didn’t want to see anyone. My heart was still racing. I had wanted to stay, to watch Dom take my son’s hole as he had taken mine so many weeks ago. I wanted Ryan to fill me again with the cum which would, under other circumstances, become my grandchildren, but was now meant to become toxic. Yes, the other men would help him along this road, but I wanted to be there for every fuck, for every load.

I wanted to see him becoming the man I had wanted to be when I was his age, when I had been young and first in love. I still remembered that man, the man who had captured my heart, who had first helped me realize that I was gay. He had been a senior when I was a freshman, new on that college campus. I sought after him for so long… but it was never to be. I never knew if he even knew that I had wanted him. I never knew if he had given me hints… as I had given him. Ben. I remembered his name.

And, I still remembered his face, though tonight was the first time I had seen it in decades. Like me, he had gotten older, and, like me, he went by a new name: Dad. How had I never noticed the similarities before? How had I never realized that the man who I had first fallen in love with, the man who made me realize that I wanted men, was Will’s father?

________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm hoping to shift the story forward within the next section which will be the last from this night. Yes, conversions are coming. Will's father will be arriving soon............

• Like 15
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7

Also, thank you to @Sturm611 who messaged me months ago asking if Pastor Kline's past love had been Will's dad, a connection I hadn't made but made sense. It's thanks to him that Will's dad can be brought into the fucking madness. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Heir2012 said:

Also, thank you to @Sturm611 who messaged me months ago asking if Pastor Kline's past love had been Will's dad, a connection I hadn't made but made sense. It's thanks to him that Will's dad can be brought into the fucking madness. 

so fucking hot to think of

• Like 1

I read all the chapters this weekend.  This was so hot.  You are a great story teller.  Is some of this based on real experience?  I am liking that there is a possibility that Pastor Kline and Pastor Wil’s father may have some type of history, that may shock Wil and Jay.

I also think that Ryan and Lewis should have another friend, who joins in on the barebacking, but doesn’t convert to poz, as he is immune to the virus, but even with all attempts during a massive orgy, can’t get the bug.  But after seeing Dr. Wade and wondering why he isn’t converting, finds ways to bring others guys to the barebacking fun.

19 hours ago, JSCHIBB said:

Is some of this based on real experience?

None of it is based on a real experience of mine. There are a few things I know have happened to strangers or people I know, but I've obviously embellished. I'm sure there are men like Dom and Will out in the world somewhere. 

Part 34: What Men Want (The Final Part of the Fuck Night)

(Peter’s Perspective)

“He doesn’t know?”

“No,” Jay said. “And he isn’t going to find out.”

“So, he thinks it was your boyfriend?”

Jay nodded.

The revelation of this secret has my mind racing. Will had told me what had happened between him and Jay, how Jay had sabotaged his condom, ensuring Will’s toxic cum will fill his body, and while I could see that it had felt to Will to be a breaking of trust, Jay’s manipulation of the situation got me hard. Weren’t we all like Jay? Weren’t we all hypnotized by the darkest parts of ourselves, doing as our devil on the shoulder told us? Jay knew what he wanted, so he did what he had to do to get it. He wanted to get closer to Will, to what Will had become, and he decided to do what he had to do in order to bridge the gap between them. He wanted to be poz, this new perversion of sex now within his grasp, so he did the only thing he could do. Will believed he had dodged pozzing his brother, but it had been all a lie.

Looking at Jay, my cock jumped. He was such a fucking hot man. “Why lie to him?”

“Because I needed him to talk to me,” Jay said. “I didn’t want to lose my brother again, not now when we’d finally been able to get close.”

“And by that, you mean getting your brother to fuck you.”

“Like you wouldn’t if you could?”

I smiled.

Jay sighed. “I know what I did went too far, but isn’t that what we’re all doing? I mean, come on, you just fucked me in the bed you share with your wife.”

Jay was right. I knew he was right. We were all racing over the line of what was considered morally good, decent, acceptable. Will was still pretending to be the picture of religious perfection along with Pastor Kline who was getting fucked by his own son. Jay had tricked his own brother into pozzing him and then lied about it. Dom had taken a pure man and tainted him… he had done that with all of us. And me, I fucked a student, both of my pastors, and have had so many shots of toxic cum shot into my body that I should have been drowning in it. All of us, if anyone knew the truth, would be run out of town immediately.

“Are you going to tell him?”

“It’s not my secret to tell,” I told him. “I’ve got my own secrets to keep.”

I looked around the room, eyeing the broken wedding photo, the bed in which my wife and I had not had sex in for years but in which I had just fucked a poz man, and Jay who did what he had to do in order to keep Will in his life. I looked at everything that surrounded me, and I felt strange. There were seven men in my house, including me, who were either poz or trying to convert, all fucking their brains out. Never had I thought I could do something like this. And yet, here I was, desecrating my marital bed… and I loved it.

I thought back to the moment in my office when I could have let Lewis go, allowing him and me to continue on with your lives, unhindered. But that’s what you’re doing, I realized. Once we’re pozzed, we will truly be unhindered. We’re shaking off the constrictions, the weights holding us down, stifling our truest desires for men, sex, and toxic cum. It’s what we want. It’s what I want.

“I want to leave my wife,” I said.

“What?” Jay stared at me with a look of shock, as if what he had just told me about Will wasn’t the more surprising of our statements.

“We don’t love each other anymore,” I told him. “She just puts up with me. I try to stand her. She hates me touching her. She doesn’t want to fuck. She thinks my hyperspermia is disgusting when everyone here knows it’s a gift. It is a gift. If it wasn’t for that, I would have kids dragging me down, tying me to her forever. I’m not tied to her forever.”

“You really want to leave her?”

I stared at Jay, a smile filling my face. “Yeah. I do. I want what you have. I want freedom. I want to drive around the country and fuck as many guys as I can, filling them up with my toxic cum, converting as many men as I can along the way. I don’t want to be the perfect husband anymore. I don’t want to hide my perverted side when I love that side of me. I want an arm like Dom, filled with the marks of men I’ve knocked up.”

“Don’t get carried away,” Jay said. “I know that’s ironic coming from me, but you need to think about this. You’d be blowing up your whole life.”

“Good,” I shouted. “I want to. I want to blow the whole thing up. I want to spend the rest of my life fucking who I want to fuck. I want to get a huge biohazard tattoo on my body, letting everyone know what type of man I am.”

Jay was silent.

After a moment, the rush started to diminish, and I found myself realizing everything I had just said. Was I really going to do all that? What I going to end my life in order to start a new one? The idea made my head spin. Actually, my head was hurting. And was it getting hotter?

"I'm ready," I told Jay. "Fuck whatever was before I fucked Lewis. All I care about is what I've got brewing inside me now. Speaking of which." I pushed Jay down on the bed, grabbing his cock and jacking it off. 

"Eager man," Jay said, his hands reaching up and running down the sides of my increasingly warm body. "Want this poz slut to fill you up?"

"All the way," I told him, straddling his body and grabbing his dick. I lowered myself down, waiting for his cock head to press against my hole. "Fuck my prostate, and I promise to shoot the biggest load you've ever seen over your whole body."

Jay smiled. "Now that's something I'd like to see."

"My pleasure." My hole opened and Jay jammed his cock into my body, the thickness threatening to tear me wide open. With pleasure, I thought. With pleasure.

(Will’s Perspective)

“Fuck,” Lewis moaned, his one hand cupping his balls while his other twisted his nipple. “Fuck me harder.”

I slammed my dick into his hole, feeling Dom’s cum sloshing around in his guts. Having known Lewis for all these years, never in my mind would I have thought of him as being this horny. Yes, he was a young man filled with crazy hormones, but he was revealing to me just how sex-crazed he was. He moaned loudly, his hands reaching all over his body to twist, pinch, cup, and rub whatever he could to heighten his sense of arousal. Clearly he wasn’t going to be a top or even versatile. He liked having his hole stuffed full with toxic meat, threatening to rip open with each thrust. His body was the type to use until it was worn out. I knew men would love using him. He also didn’t seem like he’d be the alpha in whatever relationship he was going to end up in. I knew some men submitted themselves to others in master/slave scenarios, and I could see Lewis doing the same, giving himself up to a man better than himself. The thought caused my cock to jump.

“Are you a horny little slut?”

“Yes,” he said, relinquishing his nipple and grabbing his cock, pumping hard. “A huge slut.”

“A slut fucking his teacher,” I said, imagining the scene as Peter had described it. “I bet you’d open your hole to every guy at school if you could.”

“All of them,” he said.

“You’d get on your knees in the locker room and suck off all your teammates.”

“All of them,” he said. “I’d suck down every drop.”

“All the teachers, too?”

“All the men,” he joked. “I’d fuck them all for good grades. Fuck it, bad grades too.”

“How about all the men at church?” I reached forward and grabbed his nipples, twisting, causing his body to shudder.

“All of them,” he cried. “Line them up at the front. Fuck me on an altar.”

“Once you’re poz,” I said, listening to his panting, knowing he’d be cumming soon, “you’ll be whoring yourself out to every man you find.”

“Every man in my dorm.”

“I bet you’d even fuck your father,” I added.

Lewis’s eyes opened, looking frightened for a moment before filling with lust. Never had he thought of fucking his father, but the thought was now in his head. After seeing Ryan fuck his own father, I think we all had it in our minds. Isn’t that one of the draws to Pastor Kline, I questioned, thinking back to when I saw my father’s face in place of his. Did I even want to fuck my father? Wasn’t fucking my brother enough? Doesn’t matter, I thought, my pace quickening, obliterating the young man’s insides as Dom had. I’ll never fuck my father.

“I’m cumming,” Lewis said, his hand nearly ripping his cock off as he jerked out a thick load of cum which splattered over his chest. His hand over his balls squeezed tight, as if he was juicing himself for all the cum possible.

Staring down at the young man, I wondered what his parents would say if they knew all chances of him being a respectable man with a wife and kids was being relinquished to the very men they trusted to guide him. I thought of all of us, all of us who looked one way to the world but were toxic on the inside, giving ourselves up to Dom and the tally marks on his arms. I looked down at my tattoo, my biohazard symbol over my heart, knowing it was what I wanted more than anything. It was who I was now, and I relished bringing Lewis into the world of depravity.

“Are you ready?” I moaned, my balls rising into my body.

“Do it,” Lewis said. “Breed me. Breed me deep in my slutty hole.”

I scooped up his cum on his chest and smeared it over my tattoo, mixing it into my chest hair. “Look at me,” I told Lewis. “I’m your future. This is what you’ll become after tonight.”

“Please,” he cried, “make me like you. Make me in your image.”

I slammed my cock hard into his ass, pumping my toxic cum into his waiting guts. Lewis arched his back, his body shuddering, the force of my dick across his prostate causing him to cum hands-free.

“I’m filling you up,” I said, admiring his hungry eyes. “You like getting filled, don’t you?”

“It’s all I want,” he said, his breathing labored.

“What’ll you do when you’re pozzed?” I asked, my cock slipping out of his hole. “Don’t let that leak out.”

“I know,” he said, his hole keeping my valuable cum inside him. “I won’t let it drip out.”

“You’re learning.”

He smiled. “Maybe I’ll be like you,” he said.

“Like me?”

“Maybe I’ll be a pastor, looking all innocent on the outside, and I’ll be able to fuck men in the church without anyone suspecting.”

“Thinking big,” I said. “Though, I’ll warn you, it isn’t easy finding men to fuck.”

“You found us.”

“We got lucky,” I told him. I leaned down and kissed him. I swore I could taste Dom’s cock on his lips. “And I’m happy we did.”

(Pastor Kline’s Perspective)

August 1972

“And this, Mark, will be your room.”

I followed my RA into the room, looking over the two beds, the two desks, two of everything. “Looks good,” I said, dropping my bag on the floor.

“Freshman rooms are small, especially with two guys living here.”

“Yeah,” I said. “I’m looking forward to a roommate.” What this guy didn’t know was that I had truly been looking forward to this moment. It had become a fantasy of mine, though it had been kept a secret from everyone. There was no way anyone would know that I was gay. It was even something I suppressed to myself. Though I was a bit afraid of rooming with another guy, possibly popping a boner in front of him, unable to control myself, the possibility of having sex for the first time with him also excited me. I hadn’t met the guy yet, but I was still excited.

“Actually,” the RA said, checking his sheet, “looks like we’ve got an odd number of freshmen in this strip. You’re rooming alone. Lucky you.”

“Yeah,” I said, feeling my excitement diminish. It wasn’t easy being gay, even in 1972, especially at a religious school. I was studying to be a pastor, my father’s choice. That’s what I get for hoping, I thought. I knew it had been a long shot. There was never any chance of getting my roommate to fall for me, to do what everyone knew was so abhorrent. I’ll never know, I realized. I’ll only ever have my right hand.

“Funny,” the RA said, breaking me from my wallowing. “I’ve never seen anyone so upset that they aren’t getting a roommate.”

“I was just looking forward to having someone else,” I told him. “You know, a new place. A new time of life. I just wanted someone I could lean on.”

“Well, you aren’t alone,” the RA said. “There are a ton of guys here.”

“I guess,” I thought. Admittedly, that thought did give me some hope. Maybe I wasn’t the only one here. Maybe I’d find someone like me, someone who didn’t “fit in” like everyone else. How I’d find this out, I didn’t know. I didn’t want to make it obvious and get myself beaten up and kicked out.

“Plus,” he said, “I’m here for whatever you need.” He reached out a hand which grabbed my shoulder and squeezed slightly. “Just ask.” He smiled.

Am I crazy, I wondered, staring into his eyes, admiring the beauty of his face, of his voice. Was he lingering? Was he trying to tell me something?

“Thanks,” I finally said.

“No problem.” He lowered his hand and started walking out.

Fuck, I thought. Even his butt looks incredible.

“Oh, by the way,” he said, turning back. “I’m Ben.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm trying to move the story to a point in which I'll be taking a break. Not sure how many Parts are left till then, but I'll try to leave you with enough to satisfy. When in doubt, read one of the many other incredible stories here, or reread this one. 

• Like 9