As a top or verse guy will you fuck a bottom in a chastity device at a sex club?

NWUSHorny

As a top or verse guy will you fuck a bottom in a chastity device at a sex club?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. As a top or verse guy will you fuck a bottom in a chastity device at a sex club?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, NWUSHorny said:

I still don't get why it is so important or it turns you on, to deny fuck partners access to your manhood. 

The framing of this seems problematic to me. It's the "fuck partner" being denied something they feel entitled to. After all, how important can the locked guy's choice or arousal be if it's so hard for potential partners to understand why? 

People get to do what they want or need to with their own bodies independent of the understanding, comfort, or approval of anyone else. If that narrows the number of people who'll play with them, so be it.

You don't need to understand. Just learn to live with it and move on.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I still don't get why it is so important or it turns you on, to deny fuck partners access to your manhood. 

Imagine that you hook up with a guy and he insists on playing with your nose because it turns him on and he thinks the nose makes the man. For you, however, having your nose fiddled with is annoying as hell, takes you completely out of your groove and ruins the mood. Can you understand why you might deny him access to your nose?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, MikeDelRay said:

Wear a jockstrap,. It covers your dick but not your butt.... amazing solution

Personally I wear a jock at a bathhouse or play area to signal that I want to bottom. If I see a guy wearing a jock, I also assume they (primarily) want to bottom. But you’d be surprised how many guys still reach into your jock and want to play with your dick. 

One time at a large play party, I wore a rubber chastity cage under my jock and still had guys try to fiddle with my dick in the cage. I’m like… WTF? 😳

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I was initially negative to the concept of a chastity cage, but I’m now experimenting with we wearing a cage as part of a cuck/hothusband kink.

If I’m wearing a cage, it’s because I want the action to be focused on my (hot)husband and not me. I also wear it because I get super turned on watching him in action and getting fucked. I can come close to cumming with the slightest touch. The cage makes me hold off until the action is over and then I can play with him 1-1 later. 

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

Imagine that you hook up with a guy and he insists on playing with your nose because it turns him on and he thinks the nose makes the man. For you, however, having your nose fiddled with is annoying as hell, takes you completely out of your groove and ruins the mood. Can you understand why you might deny him access to your nose?

I don't consider my nose, my feet or even my tits to be sexual organs. I do consider my cock, hole and balls to be sexual organs, and have found that even guys who are mostly or entirely top encourage having their hole licked or massaged. The aversion to involving all of man's sexual organs in an encounter seems to be mostly limited to bottoms.

Seeing a man in a chastity device tells me he is serious about having his hole worked.  That he gets his pleasure from anal orgasms. 

I have had men who wear them so they can't touch themselves and cum too fast. 

I have had men, as mentioned above, who want you to leave their dick alone. 

Since I am mostly all about the ass--I love to be clued in instantly to what the guy wants from me.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, FelchingPisser said:

Seeing a man in a chastity device tells me he is serious about having his hole worked.  That he gets his pleasure from anal orgasms. 

Since I am mostly all about the ass--I love to be clued in instantly to what the guy wants from me.

Perfect explanation! As a submissive hole that is pretty much exactly how I thunk. 

1 hour ago, FelchingPisser said:

It's DEFINITELY what I want from you!  <oink!>

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I don't consider my nose, my feet or even my tits to be sexual organs.

Now you’re getting it. For many bottoms, and particularly total bottoms, we don’t consider our cocks to be our sexual organs, at least in the context of sex with someone else. Oral sex does nothing for me whatsoever, and it’s extremely difficult for anyone to bring me to orgasm with a handjob. My cock simply isn’t wired to that part of my brain the way yours is to your brain. Just because someone else thinks my cock ought to be my sexual organ doesn’t change the calculus one bit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

First - I have not yet been lucky enough to play with a guy in chastity- but it is on my list

To answer this question

if  I find the guy hot at the baths  and he is in a cage I will certainly fuck him

Outside of the baths 

I am Really turned on by the idea of keeping a guy in chastity-

although - mainly in between fucks (I like the idea that the only time he can have lay with his cock is when I am fucking him ….partly it is ego - when I am fucking a guy I want to see him getting hard - and hopefully cumming hands free

(or when he is in his knees drinking my piss - hit to see him hard just from being my urinal)

but also- as I like it on the rough side - if I am using a bottom hard and he is whimpering- it’s great to look down and if he is still hard I know I am not being too rough with him

Admittedly I have not been to a club since tge shutdown- so I don’t know if chastity is a thing around here — but I hope it is

But  also as I top I have total respect for those bottoms who want (or are willing) to be in chastity while getting fucked so that their whole experience (no pun intended) can be focused on pleasuring my cock - not worried about theirs 

and at the baths I can see it as being very practical for those bottoms who look like a top- or have a big dick - to let guys know that they are a total bottom - or at least at that moment in time they are a total bottom 

• Like 2

Some of the comments here are just demeaning and entitled.  You don't have a right to another man's dick.  Even if you are fucking him.  Don't like it?  Move on without judgement or kink shaming.

I'm a bottom.  I love BDSM and M/s play.  It's also INCREDIBLY difficult for other guys to get me off.  As if it's an over stimulation that doesn't quite hurt, but certainly overloads my body's nerves and shuts things down.  I don't hate having guys play with my dick, but it gets to be too much or exhauting fast.  Good thing I love being fucked.

But I do have a huge libido.  And I do jerk off 3+ times a day, every day, and have since I was 9.  So what chastity does for me is builds that anticipation and pressure.  All while focusing my thoughts on my master or whoever holds the key.  Both psychologically and physically it's like having their hand wrapped around my cock and controlling it.  Delaying my orgasm and keeping me horny and in anticipation to be used by them.  It's a total mindfuck.  Especially if you go long term.

I don't see myself as "unmanned" or any sexist bull like that.  It's an obedience and training method no different than a collar or hood in pup play or sports gear or chains and rope.  The dom gets off on the power trip.  And I get off on surrendering and being used.  Like any good sex, we EACH get to share in what we want.

I don't want a guy messing with my dick unless it's BDSM because it's just too much for me.  So chastity works wonders as a happy middle ground where I can have constant, low level stimulation in the background.  And he gets a mindfucked fucktoy to use whenever he drops his pants.  Don't judge other's kinks unless you understand, and have experienced them, first.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

In the interest of full disclosure, my feathers are ruffled and I'm going to rant for a bit. 

When it comes to sexual activities and fetishes there are some I like, some I'm neutral on and find inoffensive, some I dislike, and some I just don't understand. Obviously my preference is to play with men who like the same things I like. But I will participate in the things I'm neutral about if I'm into the other person or we're also doing some of the activities I like. I won't participate in activities I dislike. As far as the one's I don't understand go, some I'm neutral on and some I dislike. Feet for example, I'm not into them, I personally do not understand the appeal, but I don't find feet offensive. If I'm with a man who is into feet and he wants to go to town on my feet I'll tell him to go for it and I try to be an enthusiastic participant. I'm not going to give an example of something I don't like or find disgusting, suffice to say there are a couple and when I come across a guy interested in them I don't respond with "ewwww, that's disgusting," I say, "we're not a match" and let him move on ego intact. 

All of that being said, everyone has things they dislike and won't do and that's fine. No one is required to do anything he doesn't want to, we all have agency. But FFS if there are things you don't like and don't understand their appeal or the mindset of the people who participate in them don't project onto them your preconceptions and, as @blackrobe  wrote, "don't yuck on someone else's yum." There is such a thing as tact and trying not to be a dick. 

Everyone is free to say whatever they want, and everyone is also free to respond to what others say. @NWUSHorny is certainly free to say that he's "not going to fuck [someone in chastity] no matter how desperate [he is]." And someone else is free to respond with something like, "I'm never going to be so desperate that I'd let someone that arrogant and rude fuck me." But rude comments about who we wouldn't fuck/get fucked by really serve no purpose other than to show what assholes we can be. Same with comments like @MikeDelRay's comment, "I thought Toys R Us shut down 4 years ago." It's a bit clever. Probably as clever as someone else saying, "I thought we only play dress up on Halloween" about guys in sports wear. It's also equally as rude and dismissive of another person's interest. 

My point is can we please try to be a bit less dickish when talking about other people's fetishes that we aren't interested in or dislike. That's all. Rant over. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

This discussion has actually made me MORE interested in guys in chastity cages! I hadn't actually given it much thought until this discussion, but since I love long (at least 3 hour) sessions, a guy who is hypersexualized because he's caged and therefore less likely to cum is MORE likely to be into a long session with me, especially if I hold his key! 🤯 Me coming once (or even twice) is NOT going to make him any less hypersexualized! He's going to want more cocks to fill and breed him (whether mine or someone else's), turning his hole into a cumhole! And what do I like to do? WIN-WIN situation! 🤩 😁 👅 (And, yes, I realize there are cumwhores who want that without needing a chastity cage.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Ieatcumholes said:

a guy who is hypersexualized because he's caged and therefore less likely to cum is MORE likely to be into a long session

It depends on what you mean by “less likely to cum.” Yes, he’s less likely ti ejaculate, but guys who have been in chastity for a while often become attuned to anal and prostate orgasm (for some keyholders this is the intent) and in fact become more likely to cum from those methods, and cum repeatedly. It’s not at all uncommon for a Top to fuck me to multiple orgasms and I never even get hard. I even go so far as to just warn them up front that I’m likely going to be cumming a lot, so they understand what’s happening.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1