Bed fuck, urgent fuck, or emergency fuck

I know I could come up with better terms, but here's how I'm using them:

A "bed fuck" is when you have all the time you want in a place you know you won't be interrupted.

An "urgent fuck" is where you, for whatever reason, can't take all the time you want.

An "emergency fuck" is when it's on the spot, you could get caught, you don't have any time at all. It's got to be finished immediately or there will be trouble.

Of the three, which is your favorite?

As a bottom, I admit that I have never turned down an emergency fuck. It definitely makes the situation super intense. Also, as the bottom, it's extra risky for me, because the top can just zip up and dash. I'm out there, exposed. If there is trouble, there's nothing I can do. (Okay, maybe I have a used-by-cops fantasy...)

I can't host so have to meet a guy at their place but usually it's "urgent fuck" for me as I'm cruising somewhere and I find those the hottest. Just doing it in a car, bathroom, bushes, shower, whatever. I do like "emergency fuck" a LOT too...done it in alley's where a car or person might come by, stairwells, parking garages. Truthfully if people happen on you fucking in public they're usually freaked out and move on quickly. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I would say urgent fuck is my most common, although most of them happen in a sex club these days, so time isn't really a limitation.

I also love emergency fucks, as long as there isn't a high possibility of arrest. Last night I let a guy breed me in his in the driveway in front of his garage, at 11:15 pm on a well lit suburban street. I would be lying if I denied enjoying it to the fullest.

Bed fucks are my least favorite, I am both an exhibitionist and an uninhibited pig, while I do occasionally do private vanilla fucks they lack a certain thrill that comes with the other 2.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

The bed fuck is my preferred.  I like to be planned out whenever possible.  However, the other two types do happen and I am more than willing and able to oblige.  I think if the emergency fuck as the "naughty fuck", since I never know how much trouble I could really get into.  

The majority of the service I offer to Tops is in hotel or bathhouse rooms where there is literally a bed, and I have arranged my presence so that a Top can enjoy fucking me for as long as he wants. In the bathhouse, there are, however, also spontaneous fuckings in the steamroom that I would class as more Urgent Fucks. Likewise, if I’m at a gay camp bent over a picnic table, I would call those Urgent. I have a preference for Bed Fucks only to the degree that I really enjoy it when a Top fucks me for a long time - I know he’s enjoying himself.

I honestly can’t say I’ve ever taken an Emergency Fuck as described. I guess I just don’t put myself in positions where sex is so risky that it has to be rushed.  Either that or I’m simply not attractive enough for anyone to proposition me in public, or don’t give off the right vibe - that’s a distinct possibility. There must be something that prevents it from occurring, because I would not refuse a demand for my ass in those conditions. I’ve just never been tapped for it.

I totally get off on both emergency and urgent fucks.  The thrill comes from the spontaneity of hunting a pig, catching him, and fucking him without knowing his name.

But when I’ve planned a weekend session, especially with enhancements, a bed fuck is best, because I’m going 6-8-10 hours before we take a break … then start over.

• Like 3

As a bottom who likes multiple loads and savoring a man’s anatomy, I prefer a bed fuck. I also like enjoying the afterglow, enjoying the sloppy wetness of my hole and the relaxed, lack of energy, drowsiness that comes postcoitus. He might also stay and since I’m a cuddler I’m always happy to shift into full-on little spoon mode.

Fuck, now I’m horny. Anyone down for an emergency fuck?

I have to admit that most of my breedings are urgent. Over the last few years I get most of my seed in video stores or bath houses. It sort of works out when the top is not great and you don’t want it to be an all nighter. There are some however that I would like to be a bed fuck. 

My favorite fuck by far was somewhere between urgent and emergency. It was behind a tree at a Fourth of July fireworks show at a resort, so plenty of people around, but they were all distracted while I was being dickstracted.

I guess I'd put them in reverse order to that listed above.  

Favorite would be "emergency fuck", since it implies a lot of what I like and do anyway. 

Second-favorite would be "urgent fuck", since the mating ritual can be completed, but perhaps not savored in any lengthy way.  

Third-favorite would be the "bed-fuck", but it does have attractive qualities too - luxuriating in the Lust, Breeding repeatedly, wallowing in the pigpen as long as both guys want to.  A perfect way to spend a rainy day.  

• Like 1

All my fucks early on fit the "emergency" category, when cruising was the only way to get sex, prior to apps and internet cruising. After the internet, while my methods became "bed," it really was a variation of all three, all anonymous where i was waiting on my bed ass up with my door unlocked and a Top comes in and breeds and leaves. The use of internet or apps is just an evolutionary step in cruising. Before Covid, it was that or ABS.

i've written about this on BZ before, but one of my favorite "emergency" fucks happened while driving down a street. Guy pulled up next to me and just glanced over at me. He pulled in front of me and i followed Him into a Burger King parking lot. He went in and i followed Him into a restroom. He wordlessly shut and locked the door behind us, pulled my pants down, turned me around and bent me over. He unzipped, spat on my hole and slid in and bred me. Again, never a word spoken, He zipped up after seeding me, unlocked the door and left. i had to scramble to lock the door and pull my pants back up. i left happy and bred.  Prior to internet hook up, most of my sex was similar, parks, restrooms, understall breeding happened a lot. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Most of mine are bed fucks. I've had more urgent fucks lately, mostly with a recurring fuck buddy of mine. We are on differing schedules and have been hit and a lot of miss with the connections.

But man, the emergency fucks... they are definitely a lot of fun. I love the bed fucks and taking my time riding cock, but the emergency fucks and the risk of being caught really add spice to the encounter. The friend I mentioned above works in health care and we did it twice now in a bathroom stall in the location where he works. May not seem too risky to some, but for me and my mostly vanilla encounters it was a thrill. Definitely makes me want to try some more risky encounters!

Edited by YourNoLimitsBottom
typo

As I'm mostly into bathhouse, ABS, sex club, cruising spot,, gay campground, etc. play, urgent fucks are my favorite.  That doesn't mean the with the right guy in the right circumstances a bed fuck can't be awesome.