Webster9

Have you ever experienced DP (Double Penetration) whether you were one of the Tops or you were the bottom getting fucked by TWO cocks at the same time ?  Details, please.  I've taken quite a few over-sized cocks fucking me, but I've never been part of a DP, although I've always fantasized about it.

I’ve been the btm of a couple DP and many attempted DPs. the best position I’ve found is the dude was on his back and I was riding him when another top cums in from my back. It’s easier when tops are rock hard and have a compatible dick shape. 

• Like 2

Yes, and yes.

as a bottom, the position @KylerIsTrash mentioned is best.  Or, the two tops on their back, legs spread, crotch to crotch, both hard dicks sticking up.  I can lower myself on the meat and ride.

as a top, I have done the same two positions.  But I usually bust my nut very quickly. It’s an intense feeling to have another cock being squeezed by the ass directly onto mine. And regardless of whether it is me or the other Top who was pumping, feeling that other cock rub against mine puts me over the top very quickly. I 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I've successfully been one of the tops quite a few times, and have attempted a few times but never succeeded for more than a few strokes while bottoming. In my successes as a top I've found that it is easiest if both tops are fairly long, I'm just shy of 8" for reference and the other tops were 7-9". The only position I've succeeded in is with one top lying on his back with the bottom facing him while the 2nd top enters from behind. I haven't found that the girth of either tops makes a difference in whether it is successful or not. The only position I've succeeded in is with one top lying on his back with the bottom facing him while the 2nd top enters from behind.

• Like 4

So I have successfully been DP'd only a few times now. And if im with two or more and there is parTy favors available I normally request it as we are playing. I will cum if I get DP'd I guess its because the second cock hits the spot.. Absolutely love it!

• Like 2

Only been DPed once and I was in the position mentioned above. It was one bigger cock and one average sized. It’s a completely different sensation, also different from being fucked by a thick cock. And I enjoyed it a lot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

DP is amazing. I have top dp'd a couple times. It was a fellow fist pig who could take my fat cock along with another guy's penis because he was so loose like me. I have been dp'd piles of times myself. The amazing thing about dp, aside from the head rush of knowing you are being shared by two guys who have their cocks in you at the same time, is that you can feel the thrusts of each one individually, while the added size gives you more stimulation. As a top you can feel your erection pressed against the other top's as you both fuck the bottom and share him together while he grunts and moans like the animal in ecstasy he has become.

• Piggy 3

Been lucky enough to have both BEEN Dp'd and DP'd a few holes.  LOVE it!  It is an amazing feeling of fullness and a head rush knowing you're taking two men. Love it when they can both shoot inside too! Talk about being flooded! 

• Like 1

The only time it ever worked for me as a top was when one top laid on the bed, angled from corner, with one leg on the end of the bed and the other leg to the side of the bed, and his dick right at the very corner. The bottom got on and sat on his cock, and then I was able to come in from behind and enter the bottom. And by doing it from that angle it gave clear and easy access to the bottom's ass without the other bottom's legs, or the edge of the bed, really getting in the way. It worked unbelievably well. And it was an amazing fuck too!

5 hours ago, phukhole said:

Been lucky enough to have both BEEN Dp'd and DP'd a few holes.  LOVE it!  It is an amazing feeling of fullness and a head rush knowing you're taking two men. Love it when they can both shoot inside too! Talk about being flooded! 

The feeling of fullness you’ve described is consistent with my experience. It feels different than taking a fist or a massively thick cock. I remember moaning “I feel so fucking full” last time I was DP. Idk how else to describe it.  It’s amazing. 

• Upvote 1

I’ve been lucky enough to experience this as a bottom a few times. Like a lot of the other guys said, it seems to work best when I’m riding one guy and the other comes up and slides in. The first time it happened was totally unexpected but it felt amazing. It takes 2 guys with pretty hard cocks to work but size differences don’t seem to matter. It’s a different feeling than taking a fist but it is wonderful too. 

On 7/9/2022 at 1:32 AM, KylerIsTrash said:

The feeling of fullness you’ve described is consistent with my experience. It feels different than taking a fist or a massively thick cock. I remember moaning “I feel so fucking full” last time I was DP. Idk how else to describe it.  It’s amazing. 

So hot

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2022 at 12:38 PM, phukhole said:

Never been DP'd, but I've really wanted to be slmd and DP'd and flooded.  I'm a big pig when I slam.

• Piggy 1